Oral Advocacy Ch. 09: The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about I get on my knees?" she asked with a smile. Quickly reaching the last button, she untucked her shirt and tossed it aside, her breasts nearly popping out of her lacy black bra. Kate knelt before them and both took off their shirts as she unbuckled their belts. Unzipping one and then the other, she soon had their shorts around their ankles. Their hard cocks tented their boxers as Kate began to stroke them simultaneously.

Overcome with desire, she pulled their boxers to the floor and licked their cocks several times each, running her tongue along the sides and bottom. Then she wrapped her lips around the left guy's head and, looking up into his eyes, slid her mouth all the way to the base. He groaned with pleasure, clearly enjoying having every inch of himself inside Kate's tight, wet mouth. She worked her way up and down several times, making sure to go end-to-end each time.

"I need another cock in my mouth," Kate said after releasing him. Turning to the guy on her right, she took all of him into her mouth and sucked him slowly. With her left hand she reached over and began stroking the other guy, loving the feel of touching two hard cocks at once. "I love this," she said loudly. "I wish I had another one." Moments later she heard the door open and saw James enter the room. Nudging his way between the other guys, he dropped his pants and Kate saw he was ready for her. "Give me that cock," she ordered.

Wrapping her lips around James's familiar dick, she started sucking him as she stroked the others with her hands. Kate moaned loudly the entire time, unable to get enough. She moved down and took James's balls into her mouth before returning to his cock. Alternating between all three, she loved how they stayed hard yet didn't cum, letting her get her fill. By then she was so turned on she knew she needed all three of her inside her.

"I need someone's cock in my pussy," she said plaintively. She instantly felt hands inside her bra, squeezing her breasts and rubbing her hardened nipples. They pulled her to her feet, and someone pulled her bra over her head, not even bothering to undo it. She felt hands inside her skirt and before she knew it her panties were off and she was being fingered. It felt so good that Kate began to moan loudly as she felt hands pawing at her skirt while James kissed her and the other guy began sucking her tits.

As soon as her skirt was off someone pushed her onto the bed. Kate knelt at the corner, her ass up and her mouth ready. "Put a cock in my pussy," she demanded. She felt someone enter her from behind and, looking up, knew it was James. "Put a cock in my mouth," she moaned as James started fucking her slowly. Both guys stood at the edge of the bed and Kate started sucking the guy to the right. As James started fucking her harder, she struggled to keep him in her mouth. Never one to give up, Kate pressed one palm against the mattress to support herself and leaned forward, concentrating on blowing the guy before her. With her left hand she stroked the other guy as James pounded away.

Just then she felt something pressing against her right cheek and, looking over, saw it was Henry. Clearly eager to get in on the action, he pressed his erect shaft against her until she turned and took it in her mouth. Unable to keep using her hand, Kate pulled forward and rolled onto her back. "Fuck me at both ends," she said as she lifted her legs and let her head dangle off the bed.

James thrust his cock back into her pussy, fucking her vigorously as he stood at the end of the bed, his hands on her thighs and pulling them toward her. As she began to cry out, she felt a dick enter her mouth and push into her throat. Whoever it was pushed it deeply into her throat and face fucked her. Kate relaxed her body and let them overwhelm her, loving being used like this and overcome with pleasure. She soon orgasmed just as James did. As he slowed down, she felt cum shoot into her throat as the other guy unloaded into her.

Without missing a beat Henry stuck his cock into her pussy and started fucking her as the other guy did the same to her mouth. Delirious from the pleasure, Kate orgasmed again as Henry came too. Then she pushed against the other away, saying, "In my pussy," as she flipped back onto her stomach. He climbed onto the bed behind her and pounded her hard from behind, letting out a loud groan as he came inside her.

Kate laughed out loud with joy as she felt their cum leaking out of her. "Oh my God, that was incredible!" she said. "I feel like such a little slut!" Looking around, she saw all four guys standing around the bed. James was hard again, which wasn't a surprise to Kate. She hopped off the bed and began sucking him. As the others recovered, they joined in, with Kate moving from cock to cock until all four were once again ready to unload.

This time she lay in the middle of the bed, her thighs pressed against her chest. One by one they climbed on top and fucked her hard and deep. Thankfully for Kate, James went first, so that by the time the others were done he was ready to cum for a third time. When he finished Kate's pussy was overflowing with cum. As she laughed with joy, she looked up and saw Sofia walk in wearing nothing at all.

"Oh my," she said. "Kate, you're an absolute mess. Let me help you with that." Sofia began to rub Kate's pussy, making an even bigger mess. Then she climbed onto the bed and began licking Kate, devouring every drop of cum before sliding her tongue up and down Kate's clit until she had the most intense orgasm of her life. "That's better," Sofia said. "Now you look presentable again. What do you think, boys? Anyone up for another round? Last one to cum wins."

With that Sofia lay on her back next to Kate, legs spread. Henry climbed onto his girlfriend and one of the strangers climbed onto Kate. They fucked the women hard, each guy straining for a third orgasm. Unfortunately for Kate, her guy lost, climaxing a good two minutes before Henry. By now completely fucked out, Kate let the other guy cum in Sofia and then returned the favor by licking up his cum and making Sofia climax. By the time it was over Kate was completely exhausted.

She got dressed, not even bothering to wear her bra or underwear. Hugging Sofia on the way out, Kate realized the two strangers hadn't even said a word to her. The thought turned her on, knowing she'd been used so completely by two guys who hadn't as much as said hello to her. I'll have to do this again sometime, she thought as she walked to her car.

Once she'd gotten home and taken a shower, Kate called Sam to let her know that James and Henry had said what they needed to say to Jane and everything was in order. "That's great," Sam said. "But I'm sorry, my hands are full so I can't really talk right now."

"Hi, Kate," Matt said. "Hope you're doing well."

"I am," Kate said, laughing. "Sounds like you are too. I'll leave you two to it. Sorry for interrupting."

"No problem," Matt said. "Talk to you later."

"Yep," Sam said. "Sorry, gotta go. My mouth is about to be full."

"Okay, bye you two," Kate said. "Have fun!"

As she moved her thumb to hang up, Kate heard a male voice say, "Who were you talking to?"

"Shhhh!" Sam said, just as the line went dead. Kate's head spun. Jason? What was he doing with Sam and Matt? Frantically she called back, but Sam's phone just rang until it went to voicemail. This can't be happening, Kate thought as she called Matt without success. Then she called Jason, again getting voicemail.

Halfway across town, in a room on the top floor of an upscale hotel, Jason said, "Damn it! Why'd I have to open my big mouth! Now she knows I'm here with you!"

"No way," Sam said. "She couldn't have heard me, at least not well enough to know it was you. Besides, what do you care? You two aren't together and you don't have feelings for each other, right?"

"Right," Jason said unconvincingly. "Anyway, nothing I can do about it now. Where were we?"

The three of them had met up about 30 minutes earlier in their hotel suite, courtesy of Jason. Matt had gotten naked and watched Jason undress Sam, and then watched Sam undress Jason. The two of them had made out for a while and Jason had played with Sam's tits while Matt watched. Then, before the main event, Sam had been teasing Jason by stroking his cock when Kate called. Now, back to it, she knelt down and said, "I was about to suck that massive cock of yours while my boyfriend watches. He's so horny, look at him. He wishes he could cum in my mouth."

Sam opened wide and started sucking, only able to get about halfway down Jason's shaft. It was so long and thick that Sam struggled with it, gagging every time she went too far. Sensing her desire, Jason began pushing her head toward him and holding it there, making Sam gag harder. His girth filled her throat and each time he released her saliva dripped out of her mouth. Never a quitter, Sam went back at it over and over until she knew Jason was ready for more.

Standing up, she said, "Now I want you to fuck my pussy with that huge dick." She lay on the bed, her heels at the edge as she looked at Matt sitting feet away and touching himself. "Let my boyfriend see me get fucked hard." Jason used his hand to guide his cock to the entrance to Sam's pussy. She was soaking wet and ready but, just as he touched the head to her opening, suddenly got nervous. "Go easy on me at first, okay?" she said quietly. Jason smiled and pushed inside, burying himself balls deep inside Sam.

She gasped and whimpered as he penetrated her. It was the biggest cock she'd ever taken, and it filled her completely. Sam felt her tight pussy stretch as Jason began to thrust in and out. Sam could tell he was incredibly horny, both from her sucking his dick and from not getting laid in so long. He fucked her harder and harder. Soon Sam was wetter than ever and begging for more.

"Oh yeah, Jason! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! You're so big, pound me with that huge cock!" she yelled out. His intensity increased, clearly turned on by her pleasure. "Yeah, you like that, don't you Matt?" she continued. "You like seeing me get fucked by a big cock, don't you? You wish you could fuck me like this. Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Jason! Fuck me harder!"

By now Jason was in a frenzy, pounding away with all 8.5 inches. When she knew he was getting close Sam pulled away and turned over, lifting her gorgeous ass up and inviting Jason to fuck her from behind. He instantly buried his cock inside her, pounding her harder and harder as she filled him like no other man had. The room was filled with her screams and the sound of his thighs smacking against her ass as he railed her. "Cum in my pussy! Harder! Harder!" she exclaimed. "Yes! Yes!"

Just then Jason thrust harder than ever, pushing Sam forward. He let out a loud groan as he released a massive load into her. Pulling her hips back, he continued penetrating her as he shot into her over and over. Sam fell forward and felt a few drops drip onto the back of her left thigh. Turning over, she moved her head toward Jason and took him into her mouth, eliciting loud moans and a few drops of semen onto her tongue. "Now it's your turn to watch," she said as she clambered off the bed and knelt before Matt.

She'd never seen him so turned on. His cock was throbbing and she fondled his balls, squeezing them gently before beginning to suck his dick. Going base to tip slowly, just the way he liked it, Sam had Matt jerking and twitching in no time. She finished him off with a few more bobs of her head, loving the feel of his cum filling her mouth and coating her throat as she swallowed his load. "I think someone liked that," she said as she looked at him and smiled.

"Did you like it?" Matt asked hopefully.

"I loved it," Sam said. "Feeling that huge cock inside me and knowing how turned on you were got me so excited. Getting to swallow your load was the icing on the cake." She got up and got back in bed, where Matt made quick work of her clit with his tongue. After she orgasmed, she climbed onto Jason, who after taking his turn watching was ready for more. This time she was on top, facing away from him at first. Sam rode Jason's huge cock as she knelt over him, giving him a great view of her amazing ass as she did so.

Turning around, she lowered herself onto him again and leaned forward, letting him suck her tits as her orgasm built. Sam exhaled loudly and leaned her head back as she came, Jason's hands on her breasts as she climaxed. Then, riding his cock harder, she made him cum again, loving the feel of his sperm oozing out of her and all over his massive dick.

Sam crawled backward just a bit, far enough to allow her to lick all the cum off Jason's dick as she knelt between his legs. Her ass raised, she felt Matt behind her and lifted her chin just enough to make eye contact with Jason. Sam smiled as Matt entered her. As he thrust harder her face contorted and she began to cry out as a third orgasm built. Her eyes closed and passing the point of no return, Sam knew Jason was enjoying his close up view of her in ecstasy. She said, "Oh fuck yeah," quietly as she orgasmed again and slumped onto Jason, her head in his crotch.

"Do you need more?" she asked, surprised that he was hard again.

"I've never been this turned on," Jason said. "You're so hot and seeing you get fucked is incredible. I can't believe it myself, but I think I can go again."

"I love it," Sam said. She started sucking his dick, again struggling to fit more than half of it in her mouth. After a while she got into missionary position and Jason climbed on top. He fingered her and sucked her tits and even went down on her, a nice surprise that she hadn't expected. He was good and she orgasmed again before he fucked her one more time. He worked really hard for his last orgasm and was totally spent by the time he came.

"That was everything I hoped it would be," Sam said. "I know Matt loved it, too. Thanks for springing for the hotel and being so good in bed. I can't wait for Matt to share me over and over."

"No problem," Jason said. "I can't believe I just got to fuck someone as hot as you. I'm so glad you're better than me at tennis."

"Ah, you admit it!" Sam said, playfully hitting him on the arm. "I guess losing to a woman isn't the worst thing, is it?"

"No, definitely not," Jason said. After a pause he added, "Are you going to tell Kate about this?"

"Nope, that's your business," Sam said. "Based on what happened earlier, she may already know. I bet she's jealous, since she's in love with you."

"So, that's why you did this?" Jason said. "To make Kate jealous?"

"Maybe," Sam said. "Or maybe I just wanted to make Matt's fantasy come true. Or take my chance to get fucked by a guy with a huge dick. Or maybe all three. Anyway, thanks for the great sex and the hotel room. I promise we won't trash it. And say hi to Kate for me on Monday. I wish I could be there, but we have to go back tomorrow." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, waving as she closed the door and watched him walk down the hall.

"Think it'll work?" she asked Matt as she hopped into bed with him.

"We'll find out soon enough," he said. "But just to be sure, maybe I should return her call." He dialed Kate's number and she picked up on the first ring. "Hey, I saw you called. Is everything okay?"

"Where are you?" Kate said.

"At a hotel," Matt said. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't know," Kate replied. "Is Sam with you?"

"Yeah, why?" Matt said.

"Is Jason with you?" Kate asked hesitantly.

"Jason the guy you work with?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, I thought I heard his voice when I was talking to Sam earlier," Kate said.

"No, he's not here," Matt said.

Kate exhaled loudly. "Okay, sorry, I guess I'm just being crazy," she said.

"He just left a few minutes ago," Matt said.

"What?" Kate said loudly. "He was there? What was Jason doing in a hotel room with you and Sam?"

"I have to go," Matt said. "Sam and I are both totally spent so we'll have to talk another time. Good night." He hung up and, when Kate called back three times, didn't answer.

"I think it will work," Sam said as she kissed him. "Now show me one more time why you're such a great boyfriend."