Oral Advocacy Ch. 09: The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, the pleasure's all mine," Sam said. "Thank you so much for everything you've done for me, without even knowing me."

"Wow, you really are beautiful," Becky said. "I saw you once before, you know. I couldn't believe how attractive you were then, but I think you're even prettier now."

"Thank you, that's so sweet," Sam said. "I remember, it was at Trinity's winter dance. When I saw you, I knew right away you were the hot teacher the guys were always talking about. Back then I had no idea you and Matt were getting it on, although I had an inkling after the prom. But still, it blew my mind when I found out for sure."

"Yes, I think that surprised a lot of people," Becky said, glancing at Tyler. "But that's all in the past now. I hear you and Matt are still together, is that right?"

"Yes," Sam said, smiling proudly. "We've been together since prom three years ago now."

"Wow, I can't believe it's been that long," Becky said. "How's he doing?"

"He's great," Sam said. "We're studying abroad in the fall and then graduating next year. And he's absolutely incredible in bed, thanks to you. I'm a really lucky woman."

"I think he's the lucky one," Kate said. "Speaking of that, you'll find Tyler no worse for wear. I think he had a lovely evening and now realizes what a fool he was a few years ago. And he knows he can't live without you, which is really sweet if you ask me. Tyler, who's the best wife ever?"

"Becky, hands down," Tyler said, kissing Becky again. When they'd finished, he said, "Can I ask a question? I know now how Becky and Matt got together, but how do you fit into all of this, Kate?"

"I was her lawyer when she got in trouble at work," Kate said. "Matt recommended me to her. I'm a great oral advocate for my clients."

"I'll say," Tyler replied. "How do you know Matt?" Sam and Kate glanced at each other.

"They're family friends," Sam said, glancing nervously at Kate again.

"If there's something more, you can tell me," Becky said. "I can handle it."

"Okay, well, Matt and I were hooking up for about a year and a half," Kate said, proceeding to tell them the basics of her relationship with Matt.

When she'd finished, Becky said, "So all three of us have slept with Matt?" Kate and Sam nodded. "Is he good? Did I do a good job?"

"Hell yeah," Sam said, and Kate readily agreed. "He's incredible. Tyler too. When Matt said he had a great teacher, he wasn't kidding."

"Can you tell me about Tyler?" Becky asked. Kate was surprised, not expecting to see this side of her. She proceeded to tell her all the details and, by the end, could tell Becky was highly aroused.

"Maybe we'd better get going," Kate said to Sam. "I think these two have some unfinished business."

"Actually, do you think you could stay for a while?" Becky asked softly. "I'd like to thank you for everything you've done for us, and to be honest I've always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman."

"I think I'm going to pass out," Tyler said.

"We can absolutely stick around," Sam said. "Trust me, we're the ones who should be thanking you. We're going to take care of that right now. Tyler, have a seat on that chair and we'll let you know when we're ready for you."

Sam and Kate stood in front of Becky, nearly shoulder to shoulder, and undid their towels. Becky stared at their gorgeous, naked bodies as they stepped towards her. "Why don't we get you out of that dress?" Sam said as she moved behind Becky and unzipped her. They each pulled a strap over her shoulder and tugged the tight dress downward, having to pull it firmly to get it off Becky's amazing body.

Standing before them in a black thong and skimpy black bra, Becky blushed and said, "I'm sorry, I'm getting nervous all of a sudden. I've never done this before."

"Even in college?" Kate asked. Becky shook her head. "Well, just relax and let us thank you for everything you've done," Kate said as she brushed Becky's hair behind her ear and leaned forward to kiss her neck. Sam knelt down and took Becky's thong off, revealing her smooth, shaved pussy. Then Sam stood up and unhooked Becky's bra, sliding it down her arms until she stood naked between Sam and Kate. Moving around to the front, Sam leaned in and kissed Becky on the lips.

After a while she let Kate have a turn, and then she and Kate made out, before Sam returned to making out with Becky. "You're a great kisser," Sam said. "And you have such magnificent tits. Don't you think, Kate?"

"Absolutely," Kate said as they began to gently rub Becky's breasts. Her nipples hardened and they both leaned down to gently lick them before each taking a breast in their mouths. Becky moaned as they sucked her, clearly enjoying having two mouths on her at the same time. "Becky, these tits are unbelievable. So big and firm, I just love them," Kate said. Sam reached down to finger Becky, only to find Kate's hand already there. Instead, she moved behind Becky and, as Kate started stroking her clit, reached between her legs and slipped her finger inside Becky's vagina.

Becky moaned loudly and Sam felt her get wetter. She knew it was time. After a few more strokes she nudged Becky toward the bed and had her lie on her back, her heels on the edge of the bed and her knees bent. Kate knelt on the floor, her head between Becky's legs, and pushed her thighs open wide. Then she started kissing Becky's thighs. "Your skin is so soft and smooth," Kate said. "I love tasting you." Becky moaned louder and Sam began to suck her tits.

Becky gasped and Sam knew Kate had started licking her clit. She continued to suck Becky's breasts, swirling her tongue around her nipples as Kate went down on her. After a while she heard Kate say, "Sam, how about you take a turn?" Sam eagerly hopped off the bed and traded places with Kate, pressing her tongue against Becky's soaking pussy and making her cry out with pleasure. Sam went at it with determination, eager to give Becky the most intense orgasm of her life. A few minutes later she succeeded as Becky let out a loud groan and exhaled deeply, her entire body shaking as she climaxed.

"Tyler, come here," Becky said. He eagerly complied and stood at the foot of the bed, his cock hard and ready. Becky gasped as he penetrated his wife, pounding her G-spot until she orgasmed again. Kate nudged him away before he released and went down on Becky again, giving her a third orgasm in a surprisingly short time. She and Sam climbed into bed with Becky, each kissing her as she lay satisfied between them. "Thank you so much, Becky. For everything," Kate said. "I hope we can be friends and keep in touch."

"I'd like that," Becky said.

"I really can't thank you enough," Sam said. "If there's anything I can ever do for you, let me know."

"Actually," Becky said as she sat up. "I'd like to know how the prom went for you and Matt."

"Yes, Samantha," Kate said. "I believe you agreed to tell me that story, too."

"I know," Sam said. "And I will. But not right now." She looked over at Tyler, who was sitting in the chair with a massive boner and a slightly concerned look on his face. "Now it's time for someone to satisfy his woman."

"Fine," Kate said. "But you're not getting out of this." They grabbed their clothes and started to get dressed as Tyler climbed onto Becky and began kissing and groping her all over. Just as they headed for the door they heard Becky start whimpering loudly. Looking over her shoulder, Kate saw Tyler on top of Becky, fucking her in missionary position. Becky began crying out louder and louder as they slipped into the hallway. "Another job well done," Kate said as they headed for the elevator.

As they walked into the parking lot Kate said, "Do you really think Jason likes me?"

"I don't think it could be any more obvious," Sam said, "but I know, he's engaged and you work together and..."

"No, you're right," Kate said. "I'm going to let him know how I feel."

"Finally," Sam said as she stopped to hug Kate. "Good luck. And let me know how it goes."

A few days later Kate stopped by Jason's office at the end of the day after she'd emerged from her interview for partner at the firm. "Hey there," she said. "What are you working on?"

"Just preparing for my interview tomorrow," Jason said. "Trying to salvage my career here. Who knows, maybe you're right and I have a shot. How'd yours go?"

"Very well," Kate said. "I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I'm in good shape."

"I'm happy to hear that, Kate. I really am," Jason said. "You're going to be a great boss."

"We're going to be great bosses," Kate said. "We're going to be working together for years to come. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd want to have dinner with me on Saturday night? Maybe at that new Italian place on the west side?"

"The one that just opened last week?" Jason asked, smiling.

"Yeah, that one," Kate said, hoping it would be a good place for her to finally be honest with him. "But if you don't want to go there I understand. Or if you don't want to go with me, I get it." God, why am I so nervous, she thought.

"No, I'd love to," he said. "But I can't on Saturday. I have plans."

"Oh, I understand," Kate said. She paused a couple seconds before adding, "With Carrie?"

"No, actually with someone else," he added. "Sorry, it's probably better if I don't say any more about it. Another time, maybe?"

"Sure," Kate said. "Good luck on your interview." Her mind raced as she walked away. What plans did he have with someone other than his fiancé? And why couldn't he talk about it? If he were going out with his buddies or his family he'd certainly tell her. Another time, maybe? Is he already having an affair?

"Kate, glad I caught you," she heard from behind her. "Follow me to my office if you don't mind." It was Jane Rogers, the managing partner and a legend at the firm. Kate had just seen her in her partner interview, where Jane had seemed to be an enthusiastic proponent of her promotion. As they entered Jane's office and sat down, the look on Jane's face made Kate not so sure.

"Is there something I can do for you?" Kate asked.

"You can start by telling me how you got that Trinity student to recant his allegations," Jane said. "I didn't want to pry in front of the other partners. But I'm curious what would make him just change his story like that, all of a sudden."

"I met with him and went through his allegations in extreme detail," Kate said. "I'd already done so with the client, so I knew exactly what had happened. There were little inconsistencies in his story that made me suspicious and when I called him on them, he backed off and I guess decided he didn't want to go through with it."

"What inconsistencies?" Jane asked. Kate could tell Jane didn't believe her and started to panic, wondering what Jane knew and why she was bringing this up.

"Um, I don't recall exactly," Kate said. "Nothing major, just a few things about how they were positioned and who did what to whom. I could check my notes and let you know."

"I'm just curious why a student would make such an allegation, tell his teacher, who then told the principal, and then recant after one meeting with you," Jane said. "I know you're a good attorney, but that seems somewhat remarkable, don't you think?"

"No, I don't," Kate said sternly. "I'm super prepared and good at my job."

"Yes, you are," Jane said. "But tell me, why did this Mr. Nevil recant too? And why was the student in the principal's office so willing to give you inside information?"

"Nevil recanted because he didn't want to be exposed for what he was doing with 18-year-old women he was tutoring," Kate said, now highly concerned that Jane was on to her. "A friend of my family is dating a woman who has friends that Nevil tutored. She gave me some information that Nevil decided he didn't want to become public through depositions. Granted, the client was never going to sue the school, but he didn't know that."

"And the student who worked in the principal's office?" Jane asked.

"I'll admit I may have used certain advantages I have as a female to endear myself to him," Kate said. "I flirted with him and maybe wore skirts that were a little shorter than I'd wear to court, and he was only too willing to help. Plus, I think he likes Ms. Tapper. You know how men are, especially 18-year-olds."

"I do," Jane said, "although it's been a while."

"Jane, are you implying that I had sex with these guys in order to make the allegations against Ms. Tapper go away? Because if you are, I find that highly inappropriate. I can't imagine you'd ask a male attorney the same thing."

"Hold on, Kate," Jane said. "I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to find out how you handled this case and whether you should be promoted. Due diligence, that's all. I'm sure you can understand that. I just need to be thorough. Really thorough. We've been burned in the past."

"Yes, I understand," Kate said. "I assure you, I didn't do anything that would embarrass the firm."

"I'm sure you didn't," Jane said, staring intensely at her. "And that you wouldn't lie about it if you had, right?"

"Of course not," Kate said.

"In that case, thanks for stopping by. I'll let you know if there's anything else I need." Kate smiled and thanked her and, as soon as she left Jane's office, bolted for the restroom. She was almost hyperventilating and felt sick to her stomach. Once in the stall, Kate sat down and breathed heavily. Her mind raced. Was Jane just testing her? Did she know something? Would she somehow contact Henry or James? Surely, she will, Kate thought. And if they talk, everything I've worked for is gone--no partnership, no job, maybe even no law license. God, this can't be happening to me!

Kate leaned her head back and forced herself to calm down. Gradually her breathing slowed, and she began to think more clearly. There's no way Nevil said anything, and besides, Kate hadn't really been involved in that--she'd just met with him and talked to him, just like she'd said. If this was a just a test, it wasn't a big deal. She'd held her ground against Jane and had nothing to worry about. But if the investigation were real, Henry and James were the weak links. She had to make sure they weren't going to say anything. Even though they were both 18, sleeping with them would be frowned upon by the partners. As she stood up and left the restroom for her office, Kate knew just what to do--she'd have to use her best oral advocacy skills, this time for herself.

As soon as she left the office, she called Sam just to make sure. She let her know everything Jane had said but Sam assured her there was no chance the Nevils were behind it. "Trust me," Sam said. "Cynthia's never going to let Bob get Becky in trouble again. This must be from someone on your end, so I suggest you clean it up."

Then Kate called Henry and James and told them to meet her at her house that night. Suddenly paranoid that Jane would be watching her house, she called back and they agreed to meet at Sofia's parents' house since, thankfully, they were out of town. When she arrived, she was dismayed to learn that they'd both been contacted by Jane's assistant to schedule a time for an interview.

"Do I even have to go?" James asked. "What if I just blow it off?"

"No, it can't seem like you're dodging her," Kate said. "She needs to realize nothing happened and think that what I told her is the complete truth. Can you guys help me with that?"

"Henry will be happy to," Sofia said. "He's a lonely high school senior who stupidly made his girlfriend break up with him because he wouldn't put in the effort to satisfy her needs. All of that is true, isn't it Henry?" He nodded sheepishly. "So, then you came along, wearing tight shirts and short skirts and horny Henry hoped he was going to get some ass. Again, all true, right?" Henry nodded again. "Plus, Henry's had a hard on for Ms. Tapper for years and hoped she'd sleep with him if he helped her. Right, Henry?" Henry nodded once more.

"I know that sounds ridiculous when said out loud, but it's how guys like Henry think," Sofia continued. "So, Henry can say all of that truthfully. He can just leave it at that. In exchange he'll get to keep fucking me, which at this point he can't live without. Right, Henry?"

"Absolutely," Henry replied. "Don't worry about me."

"And what happens if you fuck this up, Henry?" Sofia asked. Kate liked her even more.

"No more pussy for me," Henry said.

"Very good. How about you, James?" Sofia asked.

"Honestly, I'm worried I'll cave when this lady lawyers starts grilling me," James said.

"What would you think about you and Henry doing me together?" Kate asked.

"I think that would help boost my confidence," James said as he smiled broadly.

"What if you brought two friends? I've always wanted to try four guys at once," Kate said.

"That would make me invincible to these lawyers," James said.

"I thought so," Kate said. "I'm getting wet just thinking about that many cocks."

"Well, in that case, you can do it here, Saturday night," Sofia said. "I'll be here to make sure nothing gets out of hand, okay?"

"Understood," James said. "I've got two buddies who are in. I had a feeling you'd ask. Both tested and good to go. See you Saturday night."

The next three days at work Kate could barely focus. She was nervous, scared that James and Henry wouldn't follow through. Or that she was missing something with Jane and that her bid for partner was about to blow up in her face. At the same time, she couldn't stop thinking about the gang bang and was insanely excited about doing four guys at once. The idea of four cocks, one always ready for her, turned her on to no end.

On Friday she spent an inordinate amount of time in the hallways and the lobby, hoping for a sign that things had gone as planned with Henry and James. She saw them enter separately, and leave separately, and breathed a sigh of relief when both nodded to her on their way out. Soon after she got a call from Sofia confirming both guys had delivered and they were on for Saturday night. Her mind now focused on taking four cocks at once, by the time she left home on Saturday she was so horny she couldn't think of anything else.

Kate was wearing a light gray skirt suit with a tight black button-down top. She knew professional attire would turn on a bunch of horny 18-year-olds. She had three-inch black heels and thigh-high black stockings on her legs, with a lacy black bra and panties underneath. That afternoon she'd shaved extra carefully so that her entire body was perfectly smooth. Her hair was down, for now, and she knew she looked incredible as she knocked on the door.

Sofia answered and led her inside. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" she asked.

"Definitely," Kate answered. "Tell them I don't want them to hold back. I want them to fuck me like a high-priced whore, okay?"

"Understood," Sofia said. "I'll be right here. Now head into that room and I'll send them in. It's James, Henry, and the other two guys, whose names are..."

"Don't tell me," Kate said. "I like the idea of getting fucked by two complete strangers. Send them in first, and then Henry and James can join later." Sofia smiled and nodded and gestured for Kate to head for the bedroom. The room was still relatively light from the early evening summer sun and had a king-sized bed in the middle. Kate heard someone behind her and turned to see two men, both 18 years old, wearing shorts and t-shirts. One closed the door behind him, and they approached Kate, stopping just in front of her.

Kate took her jacket off and stood up straight, letting her ample breasts push against her tight shirt. Both guys reached for her tits and fondled them roughly, squeezing her nipple through her bra. Kate smiled and pulled his head toward her. She kissed him aggressively before turning and kissing the other guy. They both pawed at her breasts until Kate disengaged and began to unbutton her top.