Oral Advocacy Ch. 10: The Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments after Kate knocked Becky answered the door. "Kate, what are you doing here?" Becky asked, clearly surprised.

"There's something I need to talk about with you," Kate said. "I think it would be better in person. May I come in?"

"Certainly," Becky said. "Is it something bad? Am I in trouble again?"

"No, nothing like that," Kate said. "But I might be. I'm hoping you can help." She proceeded to tell Kate what she'd done to win her case. Then she told her about her predicament and how Dr. Flanagan wanted her in exchange for him deleting the video.

"Wow," Becky said, stunned. "You did all that to help me?"

"Yes," Kate said. "Although to be honest, it was to help myself too. Resolving your situation and getting new business can only help me get promoted. Plus, I love sex. I can't get enough of it."

"I see," Becky said. "And now you need me to fuck my boss so you can keep your job?"

"Yes," Kate said. "I understand if you don't want to. I can figure something else out."

"I want to help you," Becky said. "You've done so much for me, including having that threesome with me and Sam. Tyler can't stop talking about it. I have to say, it's taken our sex life to a whole new level."

"Flanagan has a huge cock," Kate said.

"Are you serious?" Becky said.

"Yeah," Kate said. "Eight inches and incredible girth."

"I've always wanted try one that big," Becky said.

"There's only one problem," Kate said. She told Becky how Flanagan had left her hanging just a short time before. "But don't worry, I'll have that fixed by the time you're with him."

"Okay, I'll do it," Becky said. "I always suspected he was big. I've seen him staring at me before and noticed the bulge. Trust me, there were plenty of times I thought about letting him ravish me at work. So, yeah, I agree. But I do have one condition."

"What's that?" Kate asked.

"You let me finish what Flanagan started," Becky said.

"I can take care of it myself," Kate said.

"I want to," Becky said as she moved to the couch and sat facing Kate, her legs tucked underneath her. Becky put her right hand on Kate's right knee and ever so slowly slid it up Kate's thigh and underneath her skirt. Still aroused from being fucked so hard by Flanagan, Kate opened her legs to give Becky full access to her neglected pussy. Kate felt Becky's soft hand move all the way up her thigh and just next to her vagina. Gently, Becky touched Kate all over, turning Kate on even more. Just as Kate felt she was about to touch her clit, Becky said, "Let's hold off on that a bit. Why don't we get out of these clothes first?"

Becky took Kate's hand and, with a smile, led her to the master bedroom. "Is Tyler here?" Kate asked.

"No, he's at work," Becky said. "It's just the two of us this time." She lifted her shirt over her head and then slowly removed her bra, making Kate wait just a bit for a glimpse of her gorgeous breasts. Becky turned around and slowly lowered her shorts and panties, bending over as she did to give Kate a perfect view of her nice, round ass. Standing back up, Becky began to rub her breasts and said, "Your turn, Ms. Harris."

Kate unbuttoned her skirt and let if fall to the floor. Her panties still in Flanagan's desk, she stood before Becky naked from the waist down. Kate took her jacket off and seductively began to unbutton her shirt, starting at the bottom. She could tell Becky was eager to devour her tits, but Kate made her wait, undoing her shirt agonizingly slowly, button by button. After she undid the last one, she slowly slid her shirt over each shoulder and let it fall down her arms to the floor. Then she unhooked her bra, leaving it dangling so that it just barely concealed her hardened nipples.

Sliding the straps down her arms one by one, Kate finally stood fully nude before Becky. They embraced and began making out, their naked bodies pressed against each other as their tongues pressed together inside each other's mouths. Becky squeezed Kate's firm ass and moved her right hand around to the front. Slipping her finger inside Kate, Becky said, "I don't want you to wait any longer."

Becky nudged Kate toward the bed and then lay on top of her, continuing to finger Kate as they made out. Becky started to kiss Kate's neck and then her chest, working her way slowly to Kate's breasts. She licked and kissed them all around the nipples, making Kate wait for the relief she needed so badly. Eventually Becky took one in her mouth and one between her fingers as Kate moaned with relief. At first softly, and then more firmly as Kate's arousal grew, Becky devoured Kate's tits until she was so horny she couldn't take it anymore.

Kate began to grind against Becky, desperately seeking relief for her clit. Taking the cue, Becky kissed her way down Kate's flat abs to her thighs, working her way all around before settling in with her head between Kate's legs. Thankfully she went right at it, her tongue slowly licking Kate's clit from bottom to top as Kate cried out. Legs spread wide, Kate thoroughly enjoyed feeling Becky's tongue work its way up and down her engorged clit.

As her orgasm built, Kate thrust her hips forward and Becky responded by burying her face deeper in Kate's pussy. By now well on her way, Kate began to yell, "Yes! Yes! Oh, God, Becky! Oh yeah!" Becky pressed her soft lips against Kate a bit more firmly, her tongue continuing to slide up and down Kate's clit as she began to lose control. Kate's hips began to buck and Becky pressed her palms down just above Kate's pussy. With one final lick Becky took Kate over the edge. She screamed as her pussy exploded with an insanely powerful orgasm. Her hips bucked even harder, knocking Becky's mouth off of her as her orgasm rolled on.

Undeterred, Becky returned her tongue to Kate's clit and continued working her over until it was too intense and Kate pulled away. "Holy shit, Becky, that was unbelievable," Kate said. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Just took a few pointers from a couple smoking hot ladies I know," Becky said as she lifted her head and their eyes met. "After all you've done for me, I wanted to say thank you. And to make up for my boss's disappointing performance this afternoon."

"I can't say it was completely disappointing," Kate said. "I loved getting fucked like that. He's so tall and strong and his cock is so big, it was incredible. To be honest I loved being used like that. I just wish he'd finished the job."

"I'm excited about letting him fuck me with his eight-inch rod," Becky said as she moved up and lay next to Kate. "Tyler's going to love hearing about it later. He was so turned on by hearing about me and Matt and how horny I was. Then seeing me with you and Sam opened up so much for us. He told me he's been fantasizing about another man satisfying me, especially one with a huge cock, so this will be perfect. I get to help you and Tyler and myself at the same time. I just hope Flanagan doesn't leave me hanging."

"Don't worry," Kate said. "That will be taken care of by the time you're with him. Now, how about I make sure you're not left hanging?"

"Not necessary," Becky said. "Tyler will be here any minute and I know he'll be ready for me. You just enjoy this one and have a good night." Kate got dressed and showed herself out, running into Tyler in the driveway.

"She's ready for you, stud," Kate said as she passed him.

"You've got to be kidding me," Tyler said.

Kate looked back over her shoulder and said playfully, "Get in there and please your wife. She's primed and ready to go." Kate hopped in her car as Tyler hurried inside. As she drove away Kate felt a tinge of jealousy, wishing she had someone to go home to. But she quickly pushed the thought out of her mind, knowing she needed to focus on Sam's night with Flanagan.

On Thursday evening Sam arrived at Kate's house first. They decided to just wear black bras and panties, figuring Flanagan would want to get right to the point. Sam looked stunning as usual, her ample breasts popping out of her lacy black bra and her tight ass fitting perfectly into her tiny thong. When Flanagan arrived, his jaw dropped as Kate let him inside and he stared at their incredible figures.

"Hi, Principal Flanagan, I'm Samantha Gentry," Sam said, extending her hand to shake his. "I'll be the one making you cum tonight."

"Yes, I'm sure you will," he said, his eyes drifting downward as he took in her magnificent tits, flat abs and shapely legs. "Why don't you get those nice titties out so I can have a look?" he added, getting right to the point. Sam obliged, dropping her bra and letting Flanagan ogle her.

"Why don't you get undressed?" Kate said. "Sam's going to start by giving you a massage, so when you're ready you can hop onto that table." She gestured toward a massage table she'd bought and set up in her living room. Flanagan quickly got undressed and stood naked before them, his massive cock rock hard.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," Sam said. "He's huge."

Flanagan approached the table and asked, "Two openings?"

"One for your face and the other for your dick," Kate said. "Trust me, you'll be much more comfortable than on a regular massage table." Flanagan smiled and climbed on, his genitals dangling through one hole and his face looking down through the other. Sam poured massage oil onto her hands and started rubbing his back and shoulders, doing her best to give him a real massage. She worked her soft hands up and down his back, but Flanagan kept reaching over to grab her butt and tits, just as she'd hoped.

"Principal Flanagan, I can't massage you if you keep getting handsy," Sam said flirtatiously. "Am I going to have to tie you up?"

"Yes, I think you might have to," he said. "I won't be able to keep my hands off you." Sam put her right hand on his ankle and slowly walked the length of the table, running her fingers up the inside of his left leg to his butt. Then she worked her way back down the inside of his right leg, returning to his other ankle. She lifted his leg and pulled a cloth cuff that was dangling over the edge up onto the table. She set his leg down inside it and buckled it before doing the same with the other leg. Then she pulled both tight around his ankles, strapping him to the table with his legs spread.

Sam walked up and leaned close to his ear. "I like to tie men up and have my way with them." Standing back up, she said, "Now give me your hands. I need to make sure you enjoy the massage and don't get distracted." Flanagan lifted his head and leaned on his elbows, taking in Sam's gorgeous body. Kate stood next to her, now naked from the waist up. "Please, Principal Flanagan?" she added in a flirtatious voice.

"Sure, why not. Anything for you," he said as he lay back down and put his hands above his head. "Usually, I'm the one doing the tying up, right Kate? But I think it's time I take my turn." Kate and Sam each took one wrist and quickly tied him to the bed with the attached cuffs. They were part of the table and most of the reason Kate had picked this one, knowing he was firmly strapped to it and couldn't escape. After a few moments Flanagan asked, "Time to continue the massage, huh ladies?"

"Yes, you're right," Sam said as she began to massage his thighs. "Mmm, you're very tense right here," she said as she touched him just to the side of his dick. "And these feel very swollen," she said as she began to fondle his balls. "I bet they're full of cum, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are," Flanagan moaned. "Oh, that feels so good." Sam moved her hands back to his thighs and then to his back, massaging him for a good 10 minutes before returning to his crotch to tease him again. After another round on his shoulders and back, she knew he was ready.

Sam crawled under the table. It was high enough that she could kneel and rest her butt on the backs of her calves while still reaching his dick with her hands or her mouth. She saw his cock was starting to soften. Sam was eager to see it get hard and feel it inside her. But not yet, she thought.

She started by running her index finger along the underside of his penis from base to tip. Slowly she went back and forth, touching him just enough that he started to stiffen. She slid her finger in circles around Flanagan's head and then licked the tip, just barely touching it with her tongue. She played with him for several minutes, until he was fully hard, and then stopped to put more oil on her hand.

Sam began to stroke him with two fingers, one on top and the other on the underside. Every minute or so she added a finger, until she was using her whole hand and stroking the length of his swollen shaft. "That feels so good," Flanagan moaned from above. Sam took his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it as she continued stroking him with her hand. Moments later she started sucking him, impressed that she could take about half and still fit her entire right hand around his dick.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready," Flanagan groaned. "Go ahead and untie me." Sam ignored him, instead removing her mouth and using both hands. "I'm ready," he said more firmly. "I need your pussy."

"Mmmm," Sam said. "I bet you do. You're so hard." She took his balls in her mouth and let go of his cock, sucking them for a while before returning to blow him again. Switching to her hand, she felt him stiffen further and start to twitch as precum leaked onto her hand.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," Flanagan said. She felt him twitch a couple more times and, just as he was about to orgasm, Sam released her hand. His dick throbbed and he pleaded, "Don't stop, I was just about to cum." Sam ignored him, leaning out to smile at Kate as Flanagan asked, "What are you doing? Why did you stop?"

"Sam, is it rude to leave your partner on the edge of an orgasm but not finish him off?" Kate asked.

"Yes, it most certainly is," Sam said. "Someone who does that needs to be taught a lesson, so it never happens again."

"What's going on?" Flanagan asked, desperation in his voice. "I was about to cum."

"Really?" Sam asked. "Kate, has Principal Flanagan ever left you unsatisfied?"

"Unfortunately, yes," Kate said. "Just the other day, in fact."

"I didn't leave you unsatisfied," he said frantically. "You loved what I did to you. It's different for guys, you can't just stop right before we finish."

"I most certainly can," Sam said. "Watch, I'll show you." She repeated the process, using her hand and mouth to get Flanagan right to the edge of orgasm before stopping as precum oozed from his cock. Then she did it a third time. "How close did I get that time?" she asked, now teasing him verbally too. "Would one more stroke have done it?"

"Yes," Flanagan said, exasperated. "Please, I can't take anymore. I get the point. I'll never leave a woman unsatisfied again. Please, just finish me off."

"I'm not sure I believe you," Sam said. "Kate, why don't you take a turn? I've been at it for a long time." Kate crawled under the table and began to suck Flanagan's dick. She took a good 8 inches into her mouth, which was made easier by being underneath him and being able to lean her head all the way back. She felt her throat bulge as she sucked him incredibly slowly, driving him wild. Then she stroked him slowly, using both of her tiny hands to bring him right to the edge. Returning to her mouth, she tasted his precum and felt him start to jerk and twitch. Just as he got ready to cum, she pulled away.

With a smile, she watched his cock throb and saw him press downward, desperate to make contact with her mouth or hand and finally release his load. He started begging for relief, almost crying as he said, "Please, I need to cum. I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry, Ms. Harris. I'll never do that again. Please! Please let me cum!"

Kate and Sam stood up and told Flanagan to lift his head. "What have you learned in school today, Dr. Flanagan?" Sam asked.

"To never leave a woman unsatisfied," he said.

"What else?" Kate asked.

"Um, I don't know, to always give her an orgasm?" he replied.

"Yes, you already said that," Kate said. "What else?"

"I don't know," Flanagan said.

"That your big dick isn't a substitute for putting in the work to please your woman," Kate said. "Sure, it's great. But you have to do more than just show up and stick it in her."

"I understand," Flanagan said rapidly. "It won't happen again. I'll always satisfy my woman. Now, can you finish me off?"

"Do we look satisfied?" Sam asked. Flanagan shook his head. "Kate, unbuckle his wrists." Sam took off her panties and climbed onto the table, putting her crotch just above his head. His wrists unbound, Flanagan leaned on his elbows and ate her out. Kate sucked him from under the table, stopping every so often to make sure he wouldn't cum. When she heard Sam cry out and felt the table shake, she hopped up and switched places.

"My turn," Kate said. "Make it a good one." Flanagan ate her out too, but Kate held back, making it take longer than necessary. He started to lose steam a couple times but, impressively, fought through it as Sam sucked on his cock but still denied him relief.

After Kate orgasmed, Flanagan said desperately, "Now do you believe I've learned my lesson?"

"Not quite," Kate said. "I think you need to be disciplined a little more, just to make sure." Sam got on the table and Flanagan ate her out again as Kate played with his cock. She loved sucking him from underneath. I'll have to add this to my repertoire, she thought as her throat bulged from his massive girth. Just then Sam orgasmed and Kate decided Flanagan had earned his reward.

Wrapping her lips firmly around Flanagan's cock, she sucked him off, with purpose this time. Going from the tip to a couple inches short of his base, she gave him her best effort and soon felt him twitching and throbbing in her mouth. This time, she continued sucking and moments later felt him shoot a stream of cum into her mouth. His hips bucked so hard that the table shook and Kate worried it would collapse. "Oh, fuck yeah!" he shouted as stream after stream filled Kate's mouth.

She held her lips around his cock until she was sure he was finished. Then she swallowed his load and gave him a few more shallow sucks, getting every last drop and, by the way he moaned, making him feel incredible. When she finally released him, she said, "Very good, Dr. Flanagan. You certainly earned that! You gave us three orgasms in a row!"

"Oh man, that's such a relief," he said breathlessly. "That's the best blowjob I've ever had."

"Sounds like someone likes being tied up and teased," Sam said as Kate joined her in front of him.

"Oh yeah," he moaned. "I'd never done that before, but I loved it. That orgasm was so powerful."

"Now why don't you take care of Kate one more time and then show us what you can do with that cock?" Sam said. Flanagan smiled as Kate climbed back onto the table, this time not holding back as he ate her out. She came surprisingly quickly, still aroused from swallowing his massive load.

When she'd finished, they went to Kate's bedroom and climbed into bed with him. All three took turns deep French kissing, with Flanagan clearly enjoying seeing Kate and Sam make out. He sucked and fondled their tits, loving having access to four big, firm breasts at once, and fingered them at the same time while they kissed. When Flanagan was ready to fuck her, Sam climbed on top and slowly lowered herself onto his long, thick cock.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good," she gasped as she slid her wet pussy down his massive shaft. "Oh yeah, this is incredible." She started to ride him, slowly at first, while leaning forward to let him suck her tits. Sam took him deeper, as far into her as she could, and started to ride him faster. The feel of his tongue on her nipples as she ground her clit against him brought her rapidly to the edge of orgasm. Flanagan grabbed her ass and pushed into her harder. Sam drenched his cock with her juices as she orgasmed again, leaning forward and letting out a loud squeal as she climaxed.