Oral Advocacy Ch. 10: The Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished, she slowed down and asked, "Can you keep going? I think Kate needs a turn."

"Yeah, I'm good," he said as Kate and Sam switched places. Kate lowered herself onto him gently. He was almost too big for her tight pussy. It was slightly uncomfortable, the way he stretched her out. But as she started to ride him she got wetter and, since she could control the speed, she was able to make it feel good. Then it started to feel really good, and Kate orgasmed a third time, exhaling loudly as she found relief. Stopping and leaning forward to give him a chance to suck on her tits, she heard Flanagan say, "I need to cum."

Kate leaned down and kissed him, saying, "How do you want to finish?"

"I'd like to fuck Sam the way I fucked you the other day," he said. "If that's okay with you, of course."

"Absolutely," Sam replied. "I need that. I'd like to see you give it to me like you gave it to Kate." An eager look on his face, Flanagan lifted himself up and flipped Sam onto her stomach. Sam squealed as he pulled her hips up and spread her legs. With his right hand he guided his cock to her entrance and pushed inside.

"Oh, fuck," Sam moaned as Flanagan started to fuck her. After a couple soft thrusts he started pounding away, the sound of his hips hitting her ass filling the room. Sam started crying out, "Fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me, Principal Flanagan! Fuck me harder!" Kate watched Sam's tits shake back and forth and her head nearly hit the headboard as Flanagan nailed her from behind. Man, she can really take it from behind, Kate thought. Just as Kate saw that he was ready to cum, he stopped and pulled out.

"You like that, don't you, Sam?" he said.

"I love it," she said. "Don't stop."

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want you to keep fucking me!" Sam demanded loudly.

"Does your boyfriend fuck you like that?" he asked as he pulled her off the bed and lifted her onto Kate's desk.

"No, his cock is too small," Sam said as Flanagan spread her legs and entered her again. "Oh God, I love your huge cock! No one can fuck me like you!" He started pounding her, and Kate was impressed with how well Sam could take it. "Fuck me with that huge dick! Harder! I need that cock, Principal Flanagan!" Sam yelled over and over. He continued to rail her, and Kate thought she saw Sam orgasm again, although it was hard to tell with how hard Flanagan was pounding her. Sam's tits bounced up and down and her whole body shook with each thrust.

Once again, just as he was about to cum, he pulled out. This time he roughly pulled her off the desk and turned her around. Bending her over it, he fucked her from behind again as Sam continued to scream for him to do it harder and deeper. Kate watched as Sam's upper body slid back and forth on the desktop as Flanagan pounded her, his hands on her hips to keep her pussy in place.

Suddenly he pulled out. Sensing what he wanted, Sam turned around and got on her knees. She wanted it too. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as she looked directly into his eyes. He started stroking his dick, but Kate stepped in and pulled his hand away. She stroked him vigorously until he blew his load in Sam's face, hitting her tongue with two streams and her upper lip with two more.

Kate knelt down and sucked on his cock a few times before turning her head and making out with Sam. She felt Flanagan's cum on her tongue as she pressed it against Sam, and they swapped his semen back and forth for a while before they stopped and both swallowed.

"I have to say, I didn't see that coming," Flanagan said. "That was really hot. You two are amazing. And Sam, I have to say, I'm impressed. You can really take it from behind."

"Just remember that tomorrow," Kate said as she stood up.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," Flanagan said. "Trust me, everything will be fine. Then I get to fuck Becky Tapper's brains out, right?"

"Yes," Kate said. "She's looking forward to it. But remember today's lesson, Principal Flanagan."

"I will," he said as he got dressed. "You know, since I got divorced 10 years ago I've been with plenty of women. But nothing ever lasts. They love my dick at first but then it always fizzles. Now I think I may know why."

"You're right, you need more than a big dick," Kate said. "You need to know how to use it and be willing to work hard. And know how to use your mouth. Remember, Principal, your woman always comes first."

"I understand that now," he said. "Thanks for an incredible evening, and for honoring our deal. I'll hold up my end tomorrow and delete the video. Then just let me know when Becky's ready." He hugged them both and left through the front door. Kate closed it behind him and slumped against it, worn out from their long night. Then she joined Sam on the couch, stroking her hair as their naked bodies pressed against each other.

"Did you mean all of that?" Kate asked. "About how no one could fuck you like that?"

"Mostly, I was doing that for you," Sam said. "Flanagan likes being the big stud. He played high school football and thinks he's God's gift to women. But he is good, I have to admit. He likes hearing about how good he is, so I thought I'd lay it on thick."

"Speaking of thick, it seems like you enjoyed Flanagan's cock," Kate said, and they both laughed.

"Yes, Flanagan does have a certain natural advantage," Sam said as she got up. "I have to admit, getting fucked by a big cock was intense. That said, Matt's incredible, much better than Flanagan at oral. Better than everyone, really, although Tyler's a close second. I wouldn't trade Matt for the world. And as you know, he's not too shabby when it comes to intercourse. But if telling Flanagan how good he is makes him follow through tomorrow, I'm perfectly happy to let him think he's the best ever. Besides, I think he learned a valuable lesson today."

"He certainly did," Kate said. "That was so fun, playing with his cock like that. Definitely not the last time I do that."

"I think I know which cock you're talking about," Sam said as she hurriedly finished dressing. "You should try it, I think you'll like it."

"So, you fucked Jason, is that what you're saying?" Kate sat as she sat up.

"Good night, Kate," Sam said. "Let me know how it goes tomorrow and I'll hopefully see you at your happy hour."

"Sam, you can't keep avoiding this," Kate said as Sam bolted for the door. "You two can't keep ignoring me!" Sam slipped out without saying anything, leaving Kate sitting on the couch, naked, wondering exactly what was going on between Sam and Jason.

The next morning Kate arrived at work early. Today was the day the new partners were announced, and she wanted everything to go perfectly. On the outside she looked stunning in her best suit and three-inch heels that accentuated her fabulous legs. She'd styled her hair so that it was a wavy, something she normally did only for big nights out. All in all, she knew she looked her absolute best on the outside.

The inside was another story. Kate's stomach was a wreck and her heart pounded constantly knowing Flanagan was meeting with Jane this morning. If he had another copy of the video of Kate sucking Henry off, all of her dreams would go right down the toilet. She forced herself to concentrate on work, knowing the lure of Becky's pussy was the only thing left to keep Flanagan from ruining everything.

That afternoon at 2:00 she was summoned into the conference room. The seven senior partners were arrayed around the table, Jane among them. They invited her to have a seat and, her heart pounding, Kate smiled back at them as they all looked right at her.

"Ms. Harris, thank you for joining us," Gary Howe said seriously. "We all know why you're here, so I'll get right to the point. The work you've done for Yule, Cheatham and Howe over the past six years has been absolutely incredible. Your writing, your work ethic, your collegiality, your oral advocacy--everything has been superb." Inwardly, Kate smiled, thinking about when she sucked Jason's dick while he sat in the very chair Howe was sitting in now. How's that for collegiality, she thought.

"As you know, not everyone can be a principal at the firm," Howe continued, using the firm's formal term for partner. "Only the best and the brightest make it here. In our opinion that includes you. Therefore, we would like to formally invite you to become one of the newest principals at the firm. Congratulations, Ms. Harris."

A wave of relief washed over Kate. It was one of the happiest moments of her life, the culmination of more than a decade of hard work in school and at the firm. "Thank you so much," Kate said as she smiled broadly. "I've loved every minute of my time here and I can't imagine working anywhere else. Thank you so much for your faith in me, and of course, I accept."

"Excellent," Howe said, standing up to shake her hand. Kate walked around the table and shook everyone's hand. "There will be some paperwork to complete, and of course we'll have to talk more about your new role. But for now, congratulations and of course, enjoy the happy hour this afternoon."

"I definitely will," Kate said. "Again, thank you so much." She looked at Jane, who nodded toward the door to let Kate know she wanted to talk to her. Stepping into the hallway, Kate waited for the door to close before saying, "Jane, thank you so much. I take it everything was in order at Trinity this morning?"

"Yes, it certainly was," Jane said. "I met with Principal Flanagan, who showed me a video of you and the student who made the accusation. James, right?" Kate nodded. "It just showed you going into the newspaper office and a classroom with him, which matches what you told me about visiting the scene to talk about his accusations. Flanagan made a big deal of it, like it was some type of smoking gun, but it didn't show anything."

"What about the video of me in the parking lot?" Kate asked nervously.

"It showed you talking to the other student, Henry, in the parking lot," Jane said. "It was the same day as the other one, a few minutes before. I don't know what the point of that was. I think this Flanagan guy had it in for our client. Who knows, maybe he's a jilted lover or something. Since his case fell apart, I guess he's mad at you."

"Becky is quite attractive," Kate said. "Maybe you're right. I just wish he hadn't sullied my reputation."

"Not at all," Jane said. "It's just between the three of us. I really let him have it after he showed me that second video. I wouldn't worry about him. I can be quite intimidating, you know."

"I do," Kate said. "I'm glad we're on the same team."

"Kate, I'm sorry. I kind of believed Flanagan at first," Jane said. "Maybe because he's so tall and handsome, who knows. Or maybe because it's been so long for me, all this talk about seduction and affairs got me fantasizing too. Maybe that's his issue too. You don't get any for a long enough time and you start to get a little crazy. You'll believe anything, like your employee is sleeping with a student or your star associate is sleeping with a witness. Anyway, I've said enough. I'm sorry and it won't happen again."

"It's okay," Kate said. "I know how it is. About 18 months ago I was going a little nuts from too much work and too little play, if you know what I mean. But I found a guy who helped me get through it."

"Of course you did," Jane said. "You're young and beautiful with your whole life ahead of you. Unfortunately, I'm 55 and I don't think I'll be meeting any men anytime soon."

"What about Dr. Flanagan?" Kate asked. "He's your age and I think he's divorced, if I remember correctly."

"After the way I tore into him, I don't think he'd be interested," Jane said. "Besides, between me and you, it's been so long, I don't think I'd even know what to do. I haven't been on a date in ten years, much less, you know."

"You know that guy I mentioned?" Kate said. "The one who helped me out? He owes me one, and he's incredible in bed. And I know you said you're 55, but you're still quite attractive. How'd you like to meet him at a hotel and get back on the horse?"

"Kate, don't be ridiculous," Jane said.

"Hear me out," Kate said. "He's 21 and incredible in bed. He's incredibly considerate and when he goes down on you..."

"Kate!" Jane said. "Do you really think I'm going to meet some 21-year-old stranger in a hotel for a hookup like I'm in college again?"

"Jane, I've been with him dozens of times," Kate said. "He's unbelievable. And his girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous and likes to watch. A bit kinky, I know, but sometimes she joins in. I think you should go for it."

"I haven't done that with a woman since my college roommate," Jane said. She paused a long time and then added, "Are they discreet? I'm well known and I can't be getting caught with..."

"Completely discreet," Kate interrupted. "Think if it as a thank you for all you've done for me. How about next weekend?" Jane agreed and, as she walked away, Kate thought she detected a little more pep in her step. Next weekend's going to be big, she thought as she headed to the elevator. Becky and Flanagan, Matt and Jane. And me and...no one, she thought sadly as the doors opened and she headed down to the first floor.

On her walk to the bar, Becky called her to find out what had happened at her meeting. After giving her heartfelt congratulations on Kate's promotion, she said, "I stopped in the office today and watched Flanagan delete the video. It's over for sure, Kate. You did it!"

"Thanks, Becky," Kate said. "For everything you've done and are about to do."

"About that," Becky said. "I hope it's okay, but I sucked Flanagan's cock in his office today. He started talking about our night together and how he can't wait to fuck my tight little pussy. He was quite vulgar, but it turned me on immensely hearing him talk like that and seeing him get so hard. So I just knelt down and started sucking his dick."

"Becky!" Kate said. "You little slut! Of course it's okay. How was it?"

"Amazing!" Becky said. "I can't wait for our night together. I can't stop thinking about feeling it in my pussy. I told Tyler about it and he practically tore my clothes off. He fucked me right on the floor of our living room. He said I can suck and fuck Flanagan whenever I want, which is awesome since we work together. I'm getting wet just thinking about it!"

"I'm happy for you," Kate said. "I can't wait for next weekend." After she hung up Kate's mood briefly soured, thinking about how Becky now had two men, and she had none. As soon as she entered the bar, the attorneys and staff applauded, quickly lifting Kate's spirits. She was one of seven new partners, five of whom were women. The first majority-female partner group in firm history, Kate realized proudly. Someone bought her a drink and everyone approached to congratulate her. Several of her colleagues said really nice things about her as a person, going beyond talking about her work abilities and making Kate tear up. They kept the drinks coming and after a few hours Kate was having the time of her life.

Just as she returned from the restroom, out of the corner of her eye she saw Carrie, Jason's fiancé, come in the front door. Catching Kate alone, she said, "Kate, congratulations on your promotion. I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, Carrie," Kate said. "Thanks for coming. I know you're busy with work and planning your wedding, so it really means a lot."

"How could I miss it?" Carrie said. "The great Kate Harris, finally making partner. I hear about you every day, so I figured I should come congratulate you. I mean, it feels like you're part of our relationship, you know what I mean?"

"I'm sorry, Carrie, I really don't," Kate said.

"Maybe I should ask it this way," Carrie said. "How long have you been fucking my fiancé?"

"I've never done that," Kate said. "I swear, Carrie, Jason and I have never had sex."

"Don't you dare lie to me, Kate," Carrie responded, suddenly furious. "I saw the charges for the hotel on our credit card statement. He talks about you constantly and I've seen the way you two look at each other. All the happy hours and late nights, I'm not an idiot."

"Charges?" Kate asked. "As in more than one?"

"Don't play dumb with me," Carrie said. "I called the hotel and they said it was for a suite, two weekends ago and last weekend. It couldn't be more obvious. Or maybe that's what you wanted, for the two of you to get caught so you could steal him away from me."

"No, that's not--that's not what I wanted," Kate stammered. "I mean, it wasn't me. I've never been in a hotel with Jason. We're not having an affair."

"Fuck you, Kate," Carrie hissed. "Keep your hands of my man. He's my fiancé!" She turned on her heel and stormed out, leaving Kate standing, completely embarrassed, near the front of the bar. A few people at tables nearby were smirking, having heard every word. Anger built inside Kate as she stood there, her blood starting to boil. Two weekends at a hotel?

Kate walked to the back of the bar and outside onto the back patio, where she found Jason at a table with a few guys from the firm. "So, how's it going tonight?" she asked. By the look on her face the associates could tell they weren't wanted and quickly left the table.

"Pretty good," he said. "Congratulations on making partner. Sorry to say I won't be joining you, but I'm happy for you."

"Yes, I'm sorry to hear that," Kate said. "But maybe it's for the best. I just ran into Carrie and for some reason she thinks you and I are having an affair. Apparently, you paid for a suite at a hotel the past two weekends, and she think it's so you could sleep with me."

"Kate, I can explain," Jason said. "Carrie saw the hotel bill and I know she thinks it was you but it was--someone else."

"Thanks for letting her think it was me, asshole," Kate said.

"Kate, please, don't be mad," Jason said. "Sam suggested it and it had been so long I couldn't resist."

"Sam suggested it?" Kate asked in disbelief.

"Come on, Kate, what was I supposed to do?" Jason said. "She's so hot and I'm not getting any from Carrie so I didn't have an alternative, you know? A guy can only hold out so long."

Kate forced a smile and said, "You didn't' have an alternative? You really are a fucking moron, aren't you? Thanks for coming to my happy hour, but maybe it would be better if you left. I'm really sorry that you didn't make partner, I really am. But right now I don't think I can be around you."

Jason started to talk but thought better of it, instead sheepishly walking back inside and to the front of the bar. As he exited, he ran into Sam, as usual looking incredible in a sleeveless, casual light blue dress and sandals. "Leaving so soon, lover boy?" she asked.

"Not tonight, Sam," Jason said. "Carrie found out about our nights in the hotel from my credit card statement and came here to accuse Kate of having an affair with me. Apparently, Kate's pissed that I've been hooking up with you, and this is the result. I can't go back in there."

"Oh, I feel terrible," Sam said. "I can't believe she found out about us."

"Cut the bullshit, Sam," Jason said. "I know you wanted Kate to find out about us. I don't know why, but I know you're up to something."

"Are you accusing me of trying to make Kate jealous so she'd finally admit how she really feels?" Sam asked innocently. "Or of trying to break you and Carrie up so you can be with Kate? Because you know I'd never do such a thing, right?"

"You're something else, aren't you?" Jason said. "I'm not breaking up with Carrie. You and I were a one-time thing. Okay, two times. But that's over. I need to get home so I can patch things up with Carrie. I'll figure it out with Kate next week after she's had a chance to cool off."

"At least let me walk you to your car," Sam said flirtatiously. "I absolutely love doing it in the back seat. What do you say, one more time? For old times' sake?" They walked quickly to the parking garage and thankfully found themselves alone on the third floor. They kissed furiously as they stood next to his car. "Let's get you out of those clothes," Sam said as she started to unbutton his shirt. Working her way quickly to his pants, she undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles. Then she untied his tie and pushed him into the back seat of his car.