Oral Advocacy Ch. 10: The Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, stop that," she said. "Get over here with us." Kate undressed quickly and let Flanagan make her cum with his mouth, her horniness so intense she barely lasted two minutes. He switched right to Becky and made her cum too as Kate played with her nipples. Smiling at each other, they both flipped onto their stomachs and let Flanagan take them from behind, alternating between them until he eventually blew his load again in Becky.

As the two of them lay in bed together, Kate quickly dressed and went to the other room to find the other three lying spent on the bed, completely satisfied. "Sam, can I see you outside for a moment?" she asked. Not even bothering to cover herself with a towel, Sam joined Kate in the living area. "I'm going to have Flanagan leave first," Kate said. "I'll let you know when he's gone, and then Jane can leave. But not a second too early, understand?"

"Understood," Sam said, winking. "They cannot run into each other."

Kate returned to the other room and, after a while, convinced Flanagan it was time to go. He got dressed and hugged Becky who, much to Kate's surprise, said, "Let me know when you want to do that again. Tyler may want to watch if that's okay with you. Maybe for his birthday."

"I'd like that," Flanagan said. "You were absolutely incredible. Thanks for playing along with me."

"You're welcome," Becky said. "You're none too shabby yourself. I wasn't pretending, by the way. I really have had the urge to suck your cock many times." He kissed her on the cheek and followed Kate into the living area. Just as they reached the door, Kate heard Jane's voice behind her."

"Principal Flanagan?" Jane said. "What are you doing here?"

"Ms. Rogers," he said, surprise in his voice. "I'm uh, I'm--what are you doing here?"

Kate looked at Sam, who was standing in the doorway to the bedroom, now fully dressed. "Oops," Sam said, shrugging her shoulders. "I guess I jumped the gun."

"Damn it, Sam," Kate said. "Jane, I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to see him. He was just leaving. Sorry, Dr. Flanagan, let me show you out."

"Kate, what is he doing here?" Jane asked sternly.

"Me," Becky, now wrapped in a towel, said from her doorway. "He was doing me. Hi, I'm Becky Tapper. I take it you're Kate's boss?"

"Yes, I am," Jane said. "Kate, what's going on here?"

"She's an incredible advocate for her clients," Becky said. "You're lucky to have her. I hope you won't hold any of this against her and that my teacher colleagues can continue to be your clients."

"No, of course not," Jane said after a long pause. "We love Kate. In fact, she just recently became a principal at the firm."

"Congratulations," Flanagan said. "Three principals in one room. But, if I may, what is Ms. Rogers doing here?"

"Me," Matt said, stepping past Sam. "She was doing me. I'm Matt Miller. Hi, Principal Flanagan. Ms. Rogers here has been in a bit of dry spell, so Sam and I were helping her get back in the game." Jane looked embarrassed, so Matt added, "Nothing to be ashamed of. It happened to Kate and Becky and I helped them out. Sam too."

"Really?" Kate asked. "Sam? Do tell."

"Not now, sweetie," Sam said, glaring at Matt. "Maybe another time."

"I'm afraid I'm in a bit of dry spell myself," Flanagan said. "Especially if that's defined as lack of a meaningful relationship. But I have to say, Ms. Rogers, I find it hard to believe a strong, accomplished, smart, and beautiful woman like yourself is single."

Jane's face got bright red and she said, "That's quite kind of you, Dr. Flanagan. I feel the same way. When we met in your office the other day, I was sure you were married. Tall, handsome, intelligent single men are quite rare these days."

"Say, Ms. Rogers, would you care to join me for dinner? I'm afraid I worked up quite an appetite with Ms. Tapper here."

"I'd love to," Jane said. "While Matt and Sam did their share of eating, I could use a bite myself."

"Jane!" Kate exclaimed, never having heard her boss talk like that.

"Please, Kate, don't be ridiculous," Jane said. "If I'm understanding what's going on--and I don't want to know for sure, by the way--thanks to you, everyone in this room has been with everyone else. Except for you and me, which shall remain the case, of course."

"And you and me," Flanagan said.

"The night is still young, Principal Flanagan," Jane said. "Now, let's go to dinner. Matt and Sam, thank you for a lovely evening. Becky, it was nice to meet you. Send all the business our way that you can. Kate, of course we'll talk more at the office. Good night."

Everyone said their goodbyes and Flanagan and Jane departed. "Way to go, Principal Flanagan!" Matt said after the door closed.

"I can't believe I just fucked my boss," Becky said.

"I can't believe Matt and Sam just fucked I boss, and now Flanagan is going to fuck her too," Kate said. "I hope I still get to be a partner. But I guess there's nothing I can do about that right now. What's this about Matt helping you out of a dry spell, Sam?"

"Yeah, and when are we going to hear the prom story?" Becky said.

"Well, if you must know," Sam said slowly, "they're actually the same story. Matt, I suppose it's time you heard the one piece of the story I didn't know before I met Ms. Tapper. Becky?"

"Matt, remember when I suggested you ask Sam to the prom?" Becky said. "And how she said no at first, but then yes?" Matt nodded. "Well, I kind of intervened in between. I threatened Maggie, Tyler's sister, that I would do everything I could to keep her out of medical school if she didn't get Sam to go to the prom with you. Keep her from internships, tell the admissions committee she cheated in high school, tell Tyler she cheated, you name it, I threatened it."

"You did?" Matt said, seemingly confused.

"Matt, I wanted you to have a wonderful time at your prom and have a chance to go to Sacred Heart's too," Becky said. "I wanted it so badly for you. I'm sorry. I hope you'll forgive me." She walked over and hugged Matt, kissing him on the cheek.

"Is that the only reason you went with me?" he said, turning to Sam. "Because Maggie strong armed you into it?"

"Definitely not," Sam said. "I guess it's time for me to tell you all the whole story. Trust me, Matt, it wasn't because of Maggie. Although that got everything rolling. Why don't you all have a seat on those couches and I'll tell you everything."