Oral Fixation At Work

Story Info
Girl describes a blowjob she's fantasizing about at work.
878 words
4.33
14.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm fantasizing about giving head at work. The risk of it is so appealing, don't you think?

I've noticed that the shape of the dick really determines the position in which they need to receive head. Not all guys will get full pleasure if they stand while the giver is on their knees. maybe you need to be a little reclined. I'll take you to a room for privacy. If you don't need it, we'll leave the door open. Let me unbuckle your belt and pull your cock out for a kiss.

When I give head, you'll know if I like your cock because after the kiss, I'll worship it. I'll play with you, but not in a teasing way. I'll let my lips drag across your length and circle softly over your head. I'll be massaging you as well as playing with your ass, your balls. It's all mine. You would not be sliding in and out of my mouth, yet.

Not while i'm worshiping you. No, instead I might lay my cheek against your thigh and kiss you there too. Bury my face into your warm skin to love and taste you the way you deserve. And then, right when you need it most I'll widen my tongue, flatten it against the head of your dick and lick you there in a slow, wide circle.

What I'm trying to do with this very deliberate touch of my tongue is coax out and taste any cum you can offer so early. Whether I get any then or not, I'm content. I'm patient, you see. Now, I'll take your full length into my mouth and I hope you graze the back of my throat. I can take it. I want to take it. I could have teased you, taking you inch by inch but I wanted you too bad. As I pull up toward the tip of your dick again, I'll be messy with how wet you get. I'll spit on you, let a large drop of saliva fall from my hanging tongue to you as I look up into your eyes. I know it feels good to be sliding slowly out of my tight hot mouth as I suck, but your wetness is for my benefit. I need to do this to you if you're going to fuck my throat the way I'd prefer.

Once your entire length has been soaked, I'm going to focus just for a second on the head of your dick because this is where i get another chance to taste you. there is a sensitive vein on the underside of that delicious mushroom tip. That's where my tongue will go to work, wagging there without lifting, the perfect way to beg for cum without using words.

I can also beg with my eyes. Looking up to you with your tip still pushing against my tongue. Telling you with unbroken eye contact that I'm going to get what I want from you and there's nothing you can do to stop me. That you may feel in control, but you're not. Not even for a moment. Because i love it all too much. Now may I taste? Please? Continue to torture me by with-holding if you must. I know that you will not be able to handle much more.

Again, I'll drop down, taking in your full length but this time, moving up and down using my hands if I can. or else still playing with your body the way I want to. How am I supposed to keep my hands off you?

I dare you to refuse me in that moment. I doubt that you could. And don't forget my eyes are still locked on yours. While you watch, I may let the fat tip of your cock slide from my lips in a dirty exhibitionist display, and then slide it right back in so you can watch your length disappear into my mouth.

After this, my plans depend on you. I would be happy to give you a slow, wet fuck with my mouth if you want that more than anything else. But I'm also ready to fight tears while you fuck my mouth roughly, pulling my hair, and moving your hips at your own pace. A rough throat fuck also means you can listen to wet gags and whimpers coming from poor little me.

Let me take it all. My mouth will stay latched to you. I may moan or struggle to breathe (or both at once) but you'll make me so wet. I'll selfishly want to stop sucking and ride you so I can feel your dick deep inside my pussy when your cum starts to pump out of you in excited white ropes. How badly I'd want that.

But for you, I won't stop until you pulse and begin to cum into the back of my throat. You can pull out slightly to watch your cum splash over my tongue or messily over my face or tits. Just make sure I get the taste I've wanted all day.

I do all of this because I want you to know just how dirty I am for you. and if you kiss me deeply after, I'll know you're dirty too.