All Comments on 'Oral Fixation At Work'

by missgirlonwire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years ago
Erotic

Thanks for sharing.

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Kissing

Kissing during and after is mandatory. My college girlfriend taught me this point. Leaking huge amounts of precum due to her excellent skill set, I would gently lift her face to mine every few minutes.

Deep kisses allowed us to slowly roll the taste of us between our tongues. So erotic. Afterwards she would clean up any spills off my body and share them with me.

Sidewinder2k2Sidewinder2k2over 4 years ago
Very hot!

You should do this as an audio. This is very well done!

Mouth_Full_of_LustMouth_Full_of_Lustabout 3 years ago

Hot damn, this was erotic! You can tell when someone is genuinely into the material/subject by the way they write.

"That's where my tongue will go to work, wagging there without lifting, the perfect way to beg for cum without using words."

Pure poetry right there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My name is Marcy (AKA Tanya Tech). Colleen and I realized our boss was not only extremely wealthy, but also very influential. He had numerous contacts he associated with in maintaining his status. One of his business friends had a son who was going to be married and our CEO thought he could assist with the bachelor party. Bottom line was Colleen and I were going to be lent out as entertainment. We did not understand what our function was until we arrive at a large ballroom. In the middle of the room was a good size yoga mat. We were to kneel on the mat facing opposite directions naked. Our right ankles were joined by a chain connected to a cuff on our ankle. We were both handcuffed behind our back and a red ball gag covered our mouth. We were there for a "bukkake," meaning we were going to kneel helplessly and naked while guests ejaculate on us. In other words Colleen and I were going to be covered in cum. About 15 male bachelor party guests seemed very happy to shoot gism into our face. I found it difficult to keep by eyes open and hoped I didn't take some sperm up my nose. After the fifth assault I could feel streams of warm cum running down my face and strands hanging from my eyebrows. I remember hearing once the subject in bukkake feels like "a glazed donut." I was sure they had also glazed Colleen. When they were through making us feel like donuts the future groom and best man stepped forward. Our boss them proceeded to remove the ball gages and they were replaced by a penis. I'm not sure whom I sucked off since I had a hard time seeing with the cum dripping in my eyes. Finally, we were allowed to stand and make our way out of the room through a number of hands feeling our tits and patting our ass. That following Monday the CEO e-mailed us saying how happy he was with our performances. He said he taped the proceedings and we should come and view it and have coffee and donuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissgirlonwire@missgirlonwire
Hello, hello. I'm here to explore my wants, needs, and fetishes. I read all my comments <3 Have fun, lovelies. -avatar courtesy of Pinup Bombshells- gifts and compensation is appreciated: shyfeet2000@yahoo.com