All Comments on 'Oral Romance'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
eljaybeljaybalmost 6 years ago
Beautifully described

Absolutely true description of the joy two people can give each other. Well written

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Lovely!

There's no question that the giving of oral pleasure to your loving partner is a gift that keeps on giving! ;-)

Believe it or not, kids, there used to be draconian laws in many states that called it sodomy and criminalized it -- even between married couples in the privacy of their homes! In 2003 the Supreme Court effectively invalidated those laws, although many are still on the books in some states.

Thanks for this sweet little tale of love and joy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

So sweet and sexy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but Incomplete!

The story was good but, it ended premsturely! Why did the author not carry on with the story to relate the absolute joy of intercourse without condom so that she could feel his hot love cream fill her vagina and flood over her cervix after the oral the sex. Moreover, he should have given her oral sex before she prrformed for him. Oral sex should be part of fore play which makes intercourse that much better and not just a wham bam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story!

Liked your story very much, great to find a writer that checks the grammar. Hope you have more stories coming soon..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous