Oral with His Uncle and Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I think about it," I added. "I fantasize about it. Or I used to, when I had someone to lick me!" I laughed.

"Someone to lick you! Oh, golly, Kelly!" laughed Martha.

"A girl can always dream, and I do!" I said.

"And you must have a vivid imagination!" said Martha. "I haven't done anything, except for a little bit, with my friend, before she moved away, but I do think about it. I'm not a lesbian, though! I'm not!"

"You think about using your mouth on another woman?" I asked.

"Just a fantasy," blushed Martha. "Just curiosity. But I do think about it. I'm impressed that you've done it!"

"Oh, not in a long time. Before Doug, of course. So, you and your friend - did Charlie know?" I asked.

"I did talk to him about it, like, what if we got together with my friend, and I think he would have liked that, she sure would have liked Charlie, but it didn't go anywhere, really," said Martha.

"So, you have thought about it with Charlie?" I asked, thinking 'maybe repressed bisexual ... '

"You mean, do I talk about it when we ... you know?" asked Martha, blushing. "Well, I do, we have."

"Does Charlie like the idea?" I asked. "Lots of men do like the idea of two women going at it."

"Charlie does, for sure," said Martha. "It's his favorite fantasy. It's one reason I keep thinking about it."

"You with another woman?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a shared fantasy we often, touch ourselves, while I'm telling him about what I'm doing ... with her," said Martha. "My fantasy woman! I've got used to the idea, after imagining it so often."

"I'm going to be really forward, now, Martha," I said.

"Please!" said Martha.

"Oh, never mind," I retreated. "I just can't."

"Of course, you can, Kelly!" said Martha. "Anything! Close friends! I won't judge you."

"Well, I get that you've imagined being intimate, with another woman, when you're fantasizing with Charlie," I said. "But do you know the woman? Is it your friend, or some other woman you know, in your fantasies?"

"Oh, I guess ... sure," said Martha. "I don't think we couldn't imagine somebody we don't even know, that way."

"So, not a stranger. Just that friend? A family-member?" I persisted.

"Well, there was Pat, my friend, and she liked Charlie, but she moved away, so, you know, Pat, or a friendly, family person, like someone we know, is what I talk about," stumbled Martha.

"Is it ever me?" I asked, bluntly. "I wouldn't mind if it is. Really, I'd be flattered."

"Do we imagine you, Kelly?" asked Martha. "Being intimate with me?"

"I'm just interested," I said. "I can imagine."

"Well, I guess, to be honest, sure, honey," blushed Martha. "It's just a fantasy." She reached out and squeezed my upper arm.

"So, you imagine you and me licking one another, maybe with Charlie watching?" I asked.

"Oh, my God!" said Martha. "That sounds so ... stark, and out there. I guess, I mean, I have imagined that, when Charlie and I fantasize."

"When you were masturbating together?" I asked.

"Yes!" said Martha. "Isn't that crazy? Charlie thinks that fantasy is so sexy. Oh, and I do, too, I suppose. We both liked Pat. Single, same age as Charlie and me, sort of interested. Fantasizing about her is nice, but she's gone, isn't she? But we both like you, too, Kelly, and you're so attractive, friendly, sexy. You don't mind us imagining you?"

"Not at all," I said. "And it explains why you were so friendly, close, when I got here. Had you enjoyed that fantasy, about me, recently?"

"Oh, well, just the other evening, when we were talking about you coming to visit ... " said Martha, blushing.

"I like the idea," I said. "Is that why you're wanting me to admire your breasts?"

"I guess, just checking ... you like the idea?" asked Martha.

"Of your breasts? Sure, I do!" I laughed.

"I mean us fantasizing about you?" asked Martha.

"All of it. Thinking about you and me and Charlie," I said.

"Even though we're too old for you," said Martha.

"I wouldn't say that," I said.

"We're not too old for you?" asked Martha.

"Am I too young for you and Charlie?" I asked with a grin.

"No!" said Martha. "Silly!"

"Then what next?" I asked.

"Next for what?" asked Martha.

"For Charlie, and you, and me, and your fantasy," I said.

"It's a fantasy, Kelly," said Martha. "There doesn't have to be a what next, does there?"

She sounded pretty hopeful.

"But what if I wanted to play, too?" I asked.

"You mean, like actually doing ... something?" asked Martha.

"I'm interested in exploring, if you are," I said, reaching out and giving Martha's upper arm a squeeze.

Martha was quiet for a few paces, but she seemed to be nodding.

"Like with Pat, but with you," said Martha.

"No pressure," I said. "But I'm interested in exploring, if you are."

"Oh, wow. Exploring," said Martha. "How would that work, to start?"

"I guess you and I would spend a little time getting used to being close, intimate with one another," I said.

"With Charlie watching?" asked Martha.

"Not at first," I suggested. "But after we checked things out together. Like with Pat. Maybe you and I can spend some time, just us, first ... "

"Can that be soon? Tonight?" blurted Martha. "You're only here a couple of nights."

"Sure, I guess, tonight," I said. "If that feels OK, we can maybe have Charlie join us tomorrow evening, before Doug gets back."

"My gosh!" said Martha. "I can't believe we're contemplating this! Should I tell Charlie what we're thinking?"

"I think you have to, but not until you and I ... try things out, together, tonight," I said.

"I'm sure we'll be fine. I think," said Martha.

"I hope," I said.

"Right, right," said Martha.

"One other thing," I said. "This is a special request for me."

"Anything!" said Martha.

"It's pretty personal," I said.

"What we're discussing is pretty personal!" said Martha. "Just tell me!"

"If you're OK with it, if Charlie's OK with it, if we get that far, the three of us, may I take him in my mouth when we're together?" I asked. "It's been so long, and I miss a man's hard cock in my mouth."

"You want to take my Charlie's penis, hard ... his ... cock ... in your mouth?" Martha asked.

"Yes, if you and Charlie say it's OK," I said. "I would like that, I think."

"He would come in your mouth?" asked Martha.

"If you and Charlie are OK with that," I said.

"Would you swallow?" asked Martha. "I do. I swallow."

"He would come in my mouth, and I would swallow," I said. "But only if it's OK with you and Charlie."

"You don't want to steal my Charlie, do you, Kelly?" asked Martha.

Then she laughed. "What a silly question! I think I'm feeling possessive and jealous ... but Charlie would still be my man, right? We fantasized about that with Pat, but she left."

"Of course," I said. "I just think it might be ... nice ... for all of us to have some sexy fun together."

"I'm sure Charlie would like that, and I think it might be OK with me!" said Martha. "Oh, my! I don't know whether I'm excited or scared! I can't put it out of my mind! Using our mouths on each other! Oh, Kelly!"

"You're certainly enthusiastic, Martha!" I laughed.

"I'm a bit tired now from walking, Kelly. What do you think of heading home, and ... refreshing ourselves?" asked Martha.

"Sure, Martha," I said.

"There's a bit of a shortcut through here," said Martha.

We walked through a peaceful wooded area. There was a path, but it wasn't well-traveled. We didn't see any other walkers, runners, or cyclists.

Part-way through the wood Martha stopped by a sturdy wooden bench.

"Charlie and I paid for this bench. It's a nice stop on the way through the woods to our place, which isn't far, now," said Martha.

"It's pretty and peaceful here," I said.

"Shall we sit for a moment?" said Martha, setting herself down.

I sat down next to her, and she scooted close.

"Oh, Kelly! We're becoming such special friends!" said Martha.

"It's nice, isn't it?" I said.

"We're being so open with one another. I'm not used to that, except with Charlie. And I've never felt this sort of nervous anticipation since Pat went away," said Martha.

"I'm sorry things didn't work out with Pat," I said.

"We liked each other, me and Pat. But I think she was more interested in Charlie, in, you know, that way. Things just got too much for her, too quickly, I suppose, with me," said Martha.

"Why did you want to stop here, Martha?" I asked.

"Pat and I used to stop here. It's going to get busy at home, when we get there, with Charlie wanting his lunch, and the daily chores, and whatever. I guess I just wanted a moment alone with you, before night," said Martha.

"You think we'll be OK, finding some time alone tonight?" I asked.

"I've decided, Kelly, about you taking Charlie in your mouth? If you really want to do something together, I've decided I'd like to see that. I want to see that. I don't need to think about it ... I can't stop thinking about it. And, maybe, you and I can try some other things, together," said Martha, breathlessly.

Martha was certainly hot to trot!

"It's been a long time since my experience, Martha," I said.

"Pat wasn't so long ago, so I've got some ideas pretty fresh in my mind," said Martha.

Suddenly, Martha leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then leaned back, looking at me.

"Did you kiss Pat here, on this bench, Martha?" I asked.

She nodded, and blushed.

"I like oral sex, Martha. I'm good at it," I said. "I want you to know that. And I won't leave, like Pat. And I really am interested in your breasts."

Then Martha kissed me in earnest, hand behind my head, pushing her lips against mine. She pushed my tongue against my lips, which I parted to allow her in, and she shared her tongue with mine. I felt one of her hands tentatively touch, then hold, then gently squeeze my left breast. I put my hand on hers, and pulled it against my breast, and she squeezed harder, trying to pinch my nipple through my bra and blouse. Then Martha swung one leg over mine, grinding her crotch into my thigh as we kissed and caressed. I got a hand up under her blouse and squeezed her breast through her bra. Martha kept grinding her crotch against my leg and dropped one hand to squeeze my crotch.

"So warm! I want you, Kelly!" Martha hissed into my ear. "I want to taste you, and I want you to do me!"

"Me, too, Martha!" I sighed.

Then, as if by unspoken agreement, Martha got off my leg and we pulled back from one another.

"I'm sorry. I lost control of myself there," said Martha, shyly.

"I didn't mind," I said.

"We should go home," said Martha, smiling at me.

"Tonight can't come soon enough," I said.

"I'm not a lesbian, Kelly. I'm not," said Martha.

"I'm OK with whatever you are, Martha," I laughed.

Martha laughed, and we strolled home through the woods.

We had a nice supper with Charlie that evening. Martha was a good cook, and I just did what she asked in the kitchen. After supper, Charlie settled in to watch some TV.

"Kelly and I have a little something we're working on," said Martha.

"What's that?" asked Charlie, eyes on the screen.

"Maybe a little surprise for you tomorrow, OK?" said Martha.

"A surprise, eh? Sounds interesting," laughed Charlie.

"So, we're going to my sewing room for a bit. Don't bother us, or you'll ruin the surprise!" laughed Martha.

"You're on your own, ladies," said Charlie.

Martha and I laughed, and she led the way to her sewing room. Martha closed the door and we sat down next to one another on a corner loveseat.

"What should we do?" asked Martha.

"Do you want me to take the lead?" I asked.

"You're more experienced in this, I think. I only got so far with Pat," said Martha.

"It's been decades, practically! But I have a vivid imagination!" I smiled. "And I think you do, too!"

"Ah, yes!" smiled Martha. "Kelly? I will follow your lead. It's sort of like dancing! One of us has to go first."

"Just right!" I said. "I'll seek inspiration, and you just follow my lead, dear Martha."

I took Martha's hands in mine, and gently kissed the backs of them, stroking them slightly with my lips.

"Your skin is so smooth, and you smell lovely," I said.

Martha smiled, and lifted my hands to her mouth, kissing them, and gently touching the back of my left hand with her tongue.

"Oh!" I said.

"You taste slightly salty, Kelly," said Martha. "I like it."

I took my hands and held Martha's face gently between them. I stroked her soft cheeks, then leaned in and kissed each of her eyes. I leaned to one side and bit her earlobe. She responded by gently biting mine.

I looked Martha in the eyes, then kissed her on the lips. Soft and warm. I just held my lips against hers for a moment. She puckered a bit, she had strong lips, and was a firm kisser.

I moved my lips gently against hers, then let parted my lips just slightly, so that my tongue could play along the meeting of her lips. She opened her mouth a bit, and our tongues touched. Martha moaned, just a little, and we opened our mouths wider, giving our tongues room to tangle and play together.

After we'd been kissing for a few moments, I moved a hand to Martha's breast, and squeezed gently. She moaned again and pushed her breast against my gently squeezing hand.

Martha broke off our kiss and put her mouth to my ear.

"That feels so nice, Kelly," whispered Martha.

"It does, you do," I whispered back, still fondling her breast.

"Do you really want this? Me?" whispered Martha.

"Yes, I do. My tongue in you, and your husband's hard cock in my mouth, sweet Martha," I whispered.

"I think Pat would have done that, at least. She was mad for Charlie. That's why I thought it might work for her and me," said Martha.

"What stopped you?" I asked, still squeezing her breasts, now with both hands.

"Nothing stopped me, except Pat. We got as far as kissing, and naked on top together, but I had to push her hard to get that far, more-or-less promising her things with Charlie," said Martha.

"How did you get Pat even that far, Martha? Tell me the story," I said, still caressing her breasts.

Martha sighed. "OK, so, Pat and I were friendly. Her husband had passed away suddenly - heart attack. Charlie and I would include Pat when we socialized, so it was often the three of us. Charlie really liked that. And he and I naturally began to fantasize a little about Pat. Then, one evening, after a few drinks, Pat threw herself at Charlie, according to him, while I was in the kitchen putting things away. There was a lot of fondling and kissing, apparently. And I guess Charlie implied that maybe we should do a threesome."

"Wow, so this was all Charlie's fault?" I asked

"And Pat," said Martha.

Suddenly, Martha drew back from me, and quickly pulled her shirt off over her head. She turned her back to me.

"I think it might be quicker if you help me off with my bra," she said, breathless.

I unfastened her bra, and let its contents fall. Martha's breasts were fleshy and full, hanging low, with her nipples hard. She took my hand and held it against her breast.

"Doug would go crazy for you," I said.

"It's you I want, Kelly," said Martha, pushing herself against me.

"Wow, Martha. Did you go this fast with your friend Pat?" I asked, squeezing her plump breast.

"She touched my breasts, a little. I sucked on her nipples. Her breasts weren't that large, but it was wonderful," sighed Martha.

"Did she suck yours?" I asked.

"The rest of the story. Charlie told me about Pat, and I got together with Pat and after a few drinks I got onto Charlie's interest in her, and hers in him. She was so eager. She sort of suggested she'd do anything to be with Charlie, and I told her that meant being with me, too. We kissed a little, and that was OK. We did that a few times, out at our bench, with some fondling, over our clothes. We'd talk about what we could do with Charlie. Then, I got her alone at home, and I thought I should take the lead, so I took off my top and bra, then managed to get Pat's top and bra off. She was slowing down a bit, then. I sucked her nipples, which excited her, and got her to at least kiss mine."

I leaned down and gently kissed Martha's nipples. She sighed.

"But she decided she didn't want to go on when I tried to do things, down there, under her skirt. I touched the front of her panties, and she let me slide my hand between her thighs, so I could feel how warm and wet she was. I suggested we get naked, and she wasn't sure. I got my hand inside her panties, and rubbed her down there, a little, and she seemed to sort of like that, spreading her legs wide and putting her hand on my thigh. I felt crazy for her then, in a way I never anticipated. I wanted Pat. Then I asked if I could use my mouth on her, down there, and that must have been too much, too soon ... she got really uncomfortable, and didn't want to go on."

"Well, I'll start with what's in front of me, and I've decided I do want to go on," I said, lowering my mouth to her left teat.

"Oh, Kelly!" gasped Martha.

I sucked each nipple, first one, then the other, as Martha sighed and writhed.

"Kelly, I want to touch you, too," sighed Martha.

I stopped suckling on Martha's nipples, and whispered in her ear, "I've decided not to wear panties when I think we might ... do things."

Martha's hand was under my skirt almost instantly, as I continued to fondle her tits.

"Warm, wet, and hairy ... just the way I want my women," growled Martha.

I gave a snort of laughter, which Martha shared, as she began to probe my pussy with her fingers.

"You have such a lot of hair, Kelly!" said Martha. "So thick!"

"Push your fingers in me," I whispered, then began to kiss Martha again.

Martha was probing me rather expertly, it seemed, with her fingers. She found my clit and tickled it with her index finger as she pushed two other fingers inside my cunt. I continued pinch and twist her nipples, we continued to kiss, as Martha masturbated me to a gentle orgasm.

As I climaxed, I pulled back with a groan, then leaned into Martha's chest. I began to kiss her nipples again, as Martha pulled her fingers from my pussy, and put them to her mouth, sucking them.

She held my head against her chest, pushing her breasts against my face, moaning and sighing, until she suddenly pulled away again.

"I'm taking off my panties, too!" she said.

She raised her bottom, and pulled up her skirt, revealing her thick thighs, then pulled off her panties to reveal her pussy with its covering of light brown hair.

"I want you to lick me, Kelly, down there. Would you? Is that too much? Oh, please! I can't stand it. And I promise you can suck Charlie's cock anytime you want, but, please, please, lick me! I've been crazy, thinking about a woman doing that! Since I got close with Pat!" cried Martha.

She slid her bottom down to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs.

"And I know you're not a lesbian," I said, moving down between her legs, on my knees, on the floor.

"I don't care! Oh, Kelly! I've wanted a woman to do this for so long! And, since we talked, I can't stop thinking about you! You licking me, me licking you, you sucking Charlie, my husband's hard cock in your mouth!" sighed Martha.

Still fully dressed (except for my lack of panties), I pushed my face into Martha's pussy and began to probe through her hair with my tongue. She was already quite wet.

It was very erotic, seeing this older woman half-naked, opening herself up to me. Martha began to pinch and twist her own nipples. I licked her gently, but she pushed herself against me, demanding more vigorous licking.

"Really lick me, Kelly! Suck on my clit!" sighed Martha.

I licked aggressively, and she wriggled her pussy against my face. Martha was very aroused, and she orgasmed quite quickly.