Oral with His Uncle and Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kelly! I was so excited; I came so quickly!" gasped Martha.

"I think we know we can do this, Martha," I smiled up at her from between her thighs.

"I loved seeing your head between my thighs, Kelly," sighed Martha.

"The view from here is pretty wonderful, too!" I smiled.

"So, OK for Charlie tomorrow?" asked Martha.

"OK for Charlie tomorrow. How do you want to ask him, or tell him, about his surprise?" I asked.

"Let's go out for a drink, and spring it on him then!" said Martha.

"OK. What now?" I asked. "I think we should save other activity for tomorrow, don't you?"

"Oh, I guess so. I might go and see if Charlie wants to do something with me, tonight," said Martha.

"And I'll go to my room and try to cool off!" I grinned.

Martha and I got ourselves together, gave each other a kiss, and headed to our respective rooms for the night. It took me a while to go to sleep. I kept touching myself, thinking about Martha's pussy and Charlie's cock and tomorrow. I thought about my lady friends from college and after. I thought about Martha trying so hard with her friend Pat. I wondered what Doug would think if he knew about all this!

I don't know how Martha and I kept our hands off one another the next day. Her eyes certainly suggested a sort of hungry interest. She kept busy around the house and ran some errands with Charlie. I read a book, or, tried to read a book.

Evening finally came, and we convinced Charlie we should go out for a celebratory drink ... the last evening of my visit. Plus, an occasion to let him know about his surprise.

We sat down at a quiet corner table in the pub. I slid into the corner. Martha sat kitty-corner from me, with our knees touching under the table. We piled our purses and coats next to Martha, so that when Charlie returned with our drinks, he had to sit next to me.

"Cheers!" said Martha, raising her glass.

We all clinked our glasses and sipped.

"It's lovely having you with us, Kelly. Of course, we miss Doug," said Charlie.

"Kelly and I have kept ourselves quite happily occupied without him!" grinned Martha.

"Oh? For my surprise? What have you been up to?" asked Charlie.

"This and that," I said.

I pushed my thigh up against Charlie's, and he didn't move away. Then I rested a hand on his thigh, rather high up.

"That's pretty vague," said Charlie, with a little laugh.

Charlie rested his hand on top of mine. Martha had her shoe off and was running her toes up and down my calf.

"Kelly and I have gotten to know one another so much better," said Martha.

"We've been quite forthright about things," I said.

I squeezed Charlie's thigh. He squeezed my hand, pulled it encouragingly into his lap. Charlie was feeling horny, too.

"I really haven't had such a close woman friend since Pat moved away," said Martha.

"Pat! Oh, I did like her," said Charlie.

"And she liked you, dear, and we tried," said Martha.

I moved my hand a little up Charlie's thigh, so that I could feel his cock ... not hard, but not flaccid, either, with my little finger, which I wiggled against his cock, which twitched in response. Still hidden by the table, in our dark corner of the pub. Charlie kept his hand on mine. I had my shoe off, now, and was playing footsie with Martha.

"Pat's been gone for a while. You must miss her," said Charlie.

"We talk about her, and what might have been, don't we, Charlie?" asked Martha.

"We do," he said, shifting both thigh and hand slightly to move another finger or two onto his hardening cock.

"Did you two do a lot with Pat?" I asked.

"Not as much as we might have liked," said Charlie, pushing his cock a bit against my fingers.

"I did miss her, a lot, but you know, we never got as close, as intimate, as I have with Kelly during this short visit!" said Martha.

"That's surprising!" said Charlie.

He twisted his body again so that my hand was resting fully on his cock, which was now quite hard. I gave it a squeeze. Charlie looked at me and smiled.

"I gather Pat couldn't, or wouldn't, go where I'm willing to go with Martha, and you," I said. Charlie kept smiling at me. I smiled back and licked my lips as I squeezed his erection.

"How's that?" asked Charlie, distracted by my cock squeezing.

"Where you have gone!" giggled Martha.

"Why are you two beating around the bush?" asked Charlie, squirming a little as I kept squeezing his cock.

"It's more eating than beating," I said.

Martha snorted with laughter.

"I don't understand," said Charlie, holding my hand against his erection, sitting as close against me as he could, pushing his upper arm into my breast. He was rather a contortionist.

"You don't mind a natural, wild, unkempt bush, do you, Charlie?" I asked.

"What?" asked Charlie.

"Just something to do with your surprise," I giggled.

Martha leaned in across the small table, putting a hand on my thigh now. She whispered:

"Charlie! Kelly and I have done it!"

"Done what?" asked Charlie.

"We've had sex," I said.

"Wait! What?" asked Charlie.

I began blatantly rubbing his cock through his trousers. Martha had her hand up and under my skirt, stroking the top of my thigh.

"With each other, Charlie. Your wife and I have become lesbian lovers, just like in your wanking fantasies," I whispered in his ear.

"You told Kelly?" gasped Charlie. "About our fantasies?"

"Because she wants to share them! With us!" hissed Martha. "Oh!"

"What's wrong?" asked Charlie, seeing Martha looking startled.

"Kelly isn't wearing any panties! I just found out," said Martha.

"I did warn you," I said.

"Found out ... how?" asked Charlie.

"I have my hand under her skirt," said Martha.

"And I have my hand on your husband's hard cock, well, through his trousers," I said.

"Oh, my God! Ladies - you did ... things, intimate things, together?" gasped Charlie, trying to keep quiet.

"Martha says it's OK with her if I suck on your hard cock, so you can come in my mouth, if that's OK with you, Charlie, so long as you get to watch us," I whispered, still rubbing his erection.

"Yes, you'll have to watch Kelly and me eat each other's pussies!" whispered Martha.

Charlie's eyes got very wide.

"That's the surprise! I'm an improvement on Pat, I think," I said.

"You know all about Pat?" asked Charlie.

"I'm not going to stop, like she did," I said.

"Maybe we should go home, and take care of the rest of this there," said Martha.

"OK, OK. Pay the bill, and I'll get the car," said Charlie, rising carefully. He had to subtly rearrange what was in his trousers.

"We haven't finished our drinks," I observed.

"I don't care," said Martha. "Come on."

We drove home quickly. Charlie wasn't talking. Martha and I were giggling a lot.

Back at the house, Martha took charge. She sent Charlie to their bedroom and took me into the little sewing room. Then she rushed off to say something to Charlie, then came back to me.

"He's really excited," said Martha. "Hell, so am I!"

"Me, too," I said. I held my arms out to her. Martha stepped into my embrace and we kissed.

Martha whispered in my ear, "This is so interesting! I never would have guessed I'd feel this way!"

"I'm so glad Doug had to go away," I giggled.

"I confess, I was a little rattled when you said Doug won't do oral," sighed Martha. "Sort of shattered some fantasies."

"But this is OK?" I asked.

"Better than OK," said Martha. "Better than I could have imagined. OK, girlfriend, strip."

I slipped off my sandals and slid off my skirt. Since I didn't have any panties on, I was now naked below the waist. I took off my blouse.

"Kelly, you're lovely, and so brave," whispered Martha.

"I feel all shivery," I said.

"You look so young and firm, compared with me," said Martha. "I'm a little nervous that I'm too old for you."

"I'm not that young and firm," I said. I reached behind me, unfastened my 42-DD bra, and shrugged it forward off my shoulders.

"Pretty saggy," I said, as my breasts bounced and settled just above my tummy.

"Oh, mine, too," said Martha, a little breathless. "What should we call them? Breasts? Boobs?"

"I think tits is sexier, naughtier," I grinned. "How about my tits?"

"I haven't ever used that word," said Martha. "Tits. It feels naughty and sexy. Your tits, Kelly. Your tits are lovely."

Martha stepped close and lifted my left tit with her right hand, then gently pinched the hard nipple with the fingers of her left hand.

"Oh, oh," I said, shivering, shuddering.

Placing one hand on each tit, Martha squeezed them both gently, kneading them.

"So soft," she said. "Mine are soft, too."

"Neither of us is a firm young thing any longer," I said, a bit breathless. "That's nice, I think. Being soft, together."

"I can't believe I'm holding your ... your tits, Kelly," said Martha.

But then she released them and sank to her knees on the floor. Martha leaned in against me, nuzzling my pussy hair with her nose, and inhaling deeply.

"And this? Your pussy?" asked Martha.

"Or my cunt, if we're being naughty," I sighed.

"Your lovely, hairy cunt," said Martha, breathing warm air there.

"Martha!" I gasped.

"I've dreamed, about your cunt," said Martha.

"Oh, my God!" I said. "Touch me there, please, Martha, touch me there!"

Martha lifted her right hand up between my thighs and her fingers found their way to the wetness of my pussy, rubbing gently.

"Oh, my God!" I sighed.

"I want to lick you," said Martha. "I think I can please you."

"I know you can," I sighed. "I want you to."

"OK, then. When we're with Charlie. Ready?" asked Martha

"Oh, yes," I said.

"Now, I'm going to go to our bedroom, and I'm going to undress, get naked. Give me five or ten minutes, then come and join us."

"Naked?" I asked. "Like this?"

"Yup!" said Martha. "All the better to do you!"

I laughed, and Martha left me in the sewing room. Alone with my thoughts for a few minutes. Wondering what Martha would look like fully naked. Wondering how Charlie's cock might feel in my mouth. I fingered my wet pussy, my cunt.

After a few moments, I took a deep breath and walked to the open door of Martha and Charlie's bedroom. Charlie was sitting on the edge of the bed. Martha was standing before him, having just finished undressing, with her back to me.

Charlie gasped as I walked in, to stand naked in the doorway.

"Kelly! Oh, my!" said Charlie.

Martha turned to face me. "Am I OK?" she asked, bashfully.

Martha's body was ripe and sturdy. She had broad shoulders, with only a little upper arm flab. Her breasts were large and sagging, hanging low onto the top of her tummy. Bigger than mine. Brown-pink nipples which puckered but didn't stick out like mine.

A bit of a tummy, but Martha wasn't fat. Her hips weren't as wide as I expected, not as wide as mine. Her bottom was full, but flat, not round. Her thighs and calves were ... shapely for a sturdy woman. And her pussy had a broad covering of light brown hair. Not thick, but expansive.

She walked into my arms, and we squashed out bodies against one another.

"Oh, ladies!" said Charlie. "You're both perfect!"

Martha looked back at him and said, "Get undressed, Charlie. It's no-fair, you being the only one clothed."

"Kelly will see me naked!" said Charlie.

"Yes, I will, Charlie," I said. "Don't be nervous. It's going to be OK. I want to see you naked."

Charlie stood and quickly undressed. He was a thin man, without body hair, and his penis was hard, but not too thick or long. Not as big as Doug's, but Doug wouldn't allow his in my mouth, and I expected that Charlie would.

While I was checking out Charlie, Martha had been rubbing her body against mine, running her hands over my bottom, much larger and rounder than hers, and teasing her fingers pretty deep in my crack.

"Do you like the look of my husband, Kelly?" said Martha.

"I do, Martha," I said.

"And what about me? Do I look and feel good to you?" asked Martha.

"Oh, yes, yes," I said.

"Are you thinking about my husband's cock? His lovely hard cock?" asked Martha.

"I am, but I'm also rather enjoying the way you're touching me," I sighed.

"Good, good," said Martha. "Charlie? Isn't Kelly lovely?"

"Oh, God, yes!" said Charlie.

"Her ass feels great, and her pussy hair is so thick!" said Martha.

"Where should I be?" asked Charlie. "This is wild, ladies!"

"Sit up at the top of the bed," said Martha, taking me by the hand and leading me to the bed. "Kelly, you lie here next to me."

Charlie sat with his back against the wall on one side of the bed. Martha took me in her arms, as we lay on the other side of the bed.

"I'm going to do you, first," said Martha, taking control. "We'll probably have to take care of Charlie, then, if he hasn't taken care of himself."

"Charlie?" I asked. "Did Martha ask you about what I'd like?"

"You mean, to take me in your mouth, Kelly?" asked Charlie, looking eager.

I nodded. "I want to suck your cock, Charlie, if you'll let me," I said, well, gasped, because Martha had begun sucking on my erect nipples, first one, then the other.

"Martha!" gasped Charlie. "She's ... you're ... Kelly's nipples!"

"Oh, my God!" I gasped.

Martha stopped, and said. "Get on your hands and knees, Kelly."

"OK," I gasped. "What for?" I got up on all fours.

"I'm going to do you from behind, so you can watch Charlie," said Martha. She slid off the bed and kneeled on the floor. "Move back so your knees are at the edge of the bed, Kelly."

"OK, I guess you really have thought about this," I said, feeling I had lost any control over this situation.

"I have," said Martha.

As soon as I had settled myself at the edge of the bed, Martha's mouth was on me. I had to maneuver a little to give her best access, with her forehead against my bottom.

I was staring at Charlie and panting as Martha licked my pussy.

"Oh, my God!" sighed Charlie. His cock was hard, and he was stroking it up and down.

Feeling my breasts bouncing around, I asked, "Can you see my titties swing, Charlie?"

"Oh, yes, Kelly!" said Charlie.

"Your wife is licking me, Charlie!" I sighed.

"Martha's eating your pussy! My wife is eating your pussy!" sighed Charlie, stroking his cock.

"It feels sooooo good, Charlie! Martha's tongue in my pussy, my cunt!" I groaned. "And your cock looks so nice and hard!"

Martha claimed to be new to all this, but she must have been doing some studying! She was working her mouth and tongue on my pussy without hesitation and had one hand in the crack of my bottom.

The sensation was outrageous: warm, tingling, flooding me with vibration. So much more, so much better than occasional intercourse, or fingering! This is what I wanted, what I needed, and I'd never expected it would be an older woman doing it to me! I just wished I could watch Martha, at work on me from behind.

Another rush of heat signaled that climax was coming sooner than usual for me. I could see Charlie, eyes, wide, pumping his cock faster and faster. It was time for me to move, if I could.

"I'm going in, Martha, stick with me!" I groaned.

"Mmmmm!" said Martha.

I crawled closer to Charlie, and Martha came behind me, up onto the bed, eagerly working her tongue between my legs, up my ass, tickling my anus with a fingertip.

"I'm taking your husband's cock now, Martha!" I sighed.

"Mmmmm!" said Martha.

"You're mine, now, Charlie," I gasped, licking my lips, drooling, I swear, inches from his cock.

Charlie stopped working his cock with his hand and just looked at me. I grasped his cock and took it all into my mouth. I was on my hands and knees, sucking Charlie's hard cock, while his wife, Martha, was at my backside, licking my pussy and getting ready to penetrate my anus with her finger.

"Oh, Kelly!" moaned Charlie. "Oh, Martha!" This was effective in getting me to suck more aggressively, and in getting Martha to stick her finger up my bottom while licking my pussy more fiercely.

"I'm going to cum!" groaned Charlie. "In your mouth, Kelly!"

At this, Martha pushed her index finger at least two knuckles deep in my anus, still sucking on my clitoris. I nearly bit Charlie's cock as I came, and my scream, with his cock filling my mouth, caused him to explode, so I had a mouth full of his cum ... I was swallowing desperately while my pussy was spasming in a massive climax. I felt like I might go blind, my head was spinning.

I fell forward into Charlie's lap, to escape Martha's relentless tongue and finger. I let his softening cock fall from my mouth as Charlie stroked my hair.

I rolled onto my back, next to Charlie sitting up, leaning on the headboard. Martha was on her knees, on the bed, looking at us, grinning.

"Did that feel good, Kelly?" asked Martha.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah," I sighed.

"I never did that before, so I wasn't sure what to do," said Martha.

"You were wonderful," I said.

"I liked it, too," said Martha. "I didn't know if I would, but it was fun!"

"Pat was a fool," I sighed.

"I'm glad I had to wait for you, Kelly!" said Martha.

"Oh, Martha!" said Charlie.

"Was that exciting, Charlie?" asked Martha. "Watching me do Kelly?"

"Unbelievable," said Charlie.

"And you came in Kelly's mouth?" asked Martha. "I couldn't really see."

"Because my big backside was obscuring your vision!" I laughed.

"I did, I did," said Charlie. "Thank you, Kelly."

"My pleasure, really," I said. "It's crazy that I love to suck cock, but I do."

"Well, I'm available any time Martha will make me available!" grinned Charlie.

"Anytime!" said Martha. "So long as I'm there, too."

"Of course," I said. "And now, Martha, it's your turn."

"You're going to do me, Kelly?" asked Martha, smiling.

"I am," I said. "Lie on your back, next to Charlie, with your head up by his hip, please."

I crawled down the bed to crouch between Martha's legs. She'd spread her legs, and her lightly haired pussy was very wet. I could smell her sex.

Martha smiled at me, and kissed Charlie's limp cock, as he stroked her hair.

"Lucky Kelly," said Martha. "Taking my Charlie in her mouth."

"Lucky Kelly," I said. "Getting my mouth on Martha." And I leaned in and began to lick and suck.

"Kelly, you are so beautiful!" sighed Charlie.

"Hey, buster, don't forget the lady kissing your cock!" sighed Martha.

Martha took her time climaxing this time. I began gently, then gradually worked faster, and slipped a finger into her cunt. Martha moaned, and sucked on Charlie's cock, as he ran his fingers through her hair, and watched me eat his wife.

Then Martha stopped sucking Charlie's cock and began to talk.

"Oh, Kelly! That's it, baby! Lick it! Faster, faster!" groaned Martha.

She began to writhe, and she moaned.

"Eat me, lover, make me cum! Oh, I want this, I love this! Oh, Kelly! Lick! Lick!" groaned Martha.

"Kelly's licking your cunt, Martha!" gasped Charlie.

"And she likes it, she likes it, she likes it, she likes it!" grunted Martha.

Finally, Martha began to spasm and give little cries, "Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Having climaxed, Martha sat up, kissed me, then settled down, and I moved to lie on the other side of Charlie, giving his cock a kiss as Martha smiled at me.

"Nice cock, Charlie," I said.

"You're lucky I love you, Kelly," said Martha.

"Oh, ladies!" sighed Charlie. "I wish we were going to do this again!"

"We are," sighed Martha.

"We are?" I asked, hopefully.

"We're coming to visit you at the beginning of next month," said Martha.

"OK," I said. "But what about Doug?"

"He won't be home the first weekend," smiled Martha. "I heard him on the phone."

"That's only a few weeks," mused Charlie.

"I can hardly wait!" I said. "Get up, get up, you two!"