Oral with His Uncle and Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie and Martha stood with me, all three still naked and smelling of our time together.

I hugged Charlie first, and held him tight. His hard cock twitched a little against me.

"Getting hard again so soon?" I asked.

I grasped Charlie's cock, feeling his erection in my hand.

"Really hard, Charlie!" I said.

"It started when you were licking me, and I was sucking him! He never gets hard again so quickly!" said Martha.

"I guess Kelly is a turn-on," said Charlie.

"And your wife sucking you!" protested Martha.

"Both of you! Both of you are a turn-on!" said Charlie.

"Maybe we can even try some other things, when we get together next time," said Martha.

"Maybe we can," said Charlie. "We wouldn't want to get in a rut."

"I think we already had a bit of a rut," I laughed, releasing Charlie's cock from my grip.

I reached across Charlie to Martha and squeezed her nearest breast. She reached over and slapped my big bottom.

"Nice ass, Kelly!" growled Martha.

"Nice everything, Martha!" I laughed.

"I wondered for so long what being with a woman would be like," said Martha. "I like it, with you, Kelly. I really like it."

"Me, too, with you, Martha," I said.

"We're going to have to figure out how to get together more often," said Martha.

"I agree," I said, leaning over to kiss Martha's nipples, first one then the other.

"You two ladies look pretty good together," observed Charlie.

"Especially naked," said Martha.

Now Martha grasped Charlie's hard cock.

"Especially using our mouths!" I laughed.

"Uh, since I'm hard, I wonder whether I can borrow my wife for something," said Charlie.

"Something like what?" asked Martha.

"Maybe he wants to fuck," I said.

"What!" Martha looked surprised.

"Something like that," grinned Charlie.

"Oh, my!" smiled Martha. "Charlie! That's a nice development!"

"I'm jealous!" I laughed.

"You want to fuck my husband, now?" sighed Martha.

"Maybe," I grinned.

"Maybe in a few weeks," laughed Martha.

"Really?" asked Charlie.

"We'll see," said Martha.

"You might watch me and Kelly ... do that?" asked Charlie.

"That sounds interesting," I said.

"It does, doesn't it?" said Martha.

"So, we'll do that?" asked Charlie.

"Remember who you're married to, buster!" growled Martha. "Kelly, please excuse us."

"Have fun, you two!" I grinned and took myself off to my own bed.

The next day, Doug arrived back and was greeted by a hearty handshake and big smile from Charlie, a quick hug from Martha, and a slightly more lingering hug from me. Doug was in a good mood; He and his pals had enjoyed a great weekend. He talked about their adventures for the entire drive home.

Doug's good mood extended to the bedroom once we were home. We enjoyed our usual perfunctory fuck, missionary position.

"Are you thinking about Martha?" I panted as he pumped into me. I was thinking about Martha, and Charlie.

"Shh!" said Doug.

"She's very sexy," I said. "I saw her wearing just a bra. Her breasts are big!"

"Oh, yeah?" said Doug. "Martha's breasts?"

"Oh, yeah!" I sighed. "Without a bra, just imagine!"

"Shh!" said Doug. "I'm concentrating!"

Really, it was fine. Good but not great. And I love Doug. He's a great husband except for this one thing. Although, true confessions, I imagined it was Charlie fucking me, just for a moment, well, maybe more than just a moment. I hoped he and Martha had a good time, and I wondered if Charlie would fuck me. It seemed possible, even likely. Maybe I should be on top. Maybe he would lick me, too. Hmm.

As we lay back in post-coital languor, Doug said, "I hope you weren't bored while I was gone."

"Not at all, honey," I smiled.

"Charlie and Martha are getting on a bit," said Doug. "I wouldn't expect them to be particularly lively with a weekend house-guest."

"It was fun," I said. "We enjoyed one another very much. Got to know one another so much better. Martha and I are like kissing cousins, now. And I developed a taste for Charlie, which was lovely."

"That's good to hear," said Doug. "So, we both had fun weekends?"

"We did," I said. "Hey, Martha and Charlie are going on a little trip the beginning of next month and asked if they could stay with us that first weekend. I said OK."

"The first weekend of next month?" asked Doug.

"Yup," I replied.

"Did you forget that I have to be gone for work that weekend?" asked Doug. "I can't get out of that."

"Oh, shoot," I said. "I thought I checked the calendar. I guess I missed that."

"Well, it's fine with me if they stay at our place," said Doug. "But you'll have to take care of them on your own."

"I'm OK with that," I said. "I can take care of Martha and Charlie, no problem."

"What'll you three do together, without me?" asked Doug.

"I guess we'll just pick up where we left off this weekend. Get back into one another," I smiled.

"Well, I'm happy you enjoy my family. I always liked Martha. You know that. I'm happy you enjoy her, too," said Doug.

"I do," I said. "And Charlie. We all three enjoy each other."

"Well, that's just great," said Doug.

He got out of bed and put his gym shorts on. He went to the door and turned off the light, then returned to climb under the covers.

"Good night, Doug," I said. "I love you."

"Good night, Kelly," said Doug. "Sweet dreams."

"Oh, yeah," I said, as I closed my eyes.