Orally Worshipped by a Nun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up please." Said Sister Millicent.

I stood, my heart racing and my palms sweaty. Sister Millicent stood as well and moved close to me and reached out and unsnapped my jeans. She then pulled the zipper down and started to tug the jeans down over my hips.

I moved my hips back and forth and kicked my shoes off to help her, and within seconds I was standing in front of her wearing only my blouse and panties, while she carefully folded my pants and put them on a hope chest in the corner.

She put her fingers against my hips and pulled my panties down, and I suddenly felt hot.

"Please lie back on the bed Emma." Sister Millicent whispered.

I sat on the edge of the bed again.

"Should I take my blouse off?" I asked, hoping she didn't notice the tremor in my voice.

"If you would like to, I'd really like that." She said with a soft smile. "I'd like to see all of you."

I unbuttoned the top few buttons of my blouse and then pulled it over my head, and she took it and put it on the hope chest with my pants and underwear.

Staring at her I reached behind myself and undid my bra, shrugging my shoulders to let it fall onto my arms. I pulled my arms free and handed it to her, and with a smile she put it with the rest of my clothes.

"You're a beautiful young lady Emma." Sister Millicent whispered.

I felt a surge of pride at the compliment, and suddenly felt so much more comfortable in her presence.

"I always feel like the ugly duckling." I confessed to her. "Especially next to Julie."

"Don't compare yourself to others." Said Sister Millicent. "All female bodies are beautiful and fascinating. Regardless of shape or size. Yours is attractive and amazing just as it is."

"Thank you." I said, feeling myself blush again.

"Go ahead and lie back." She whispered.

I swung my legs up onto the bed. Putting my sweaty palms against the bedspread I moved towards the center of the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable." She whispered. "Just relax and let me take care of you."

I felt her fingers on my thigh as the bed shifted under her weight, and I stared at the ceiling as she started to trace her fingers up and down over my sensitive skin.

Her fingers went to my other thigh, and I shuddered again, taking in a deep breath and closing my eyes.

I felt her move over me and I heard her inhale through her nose.

"I can smell you sweet Emma." She whispered.

Suddenly self-conscious I pushed my thighs tighter together.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, starting to sit up. "I was..."

"No no no! I love your scent." she hissed. "You smell delicious."

She pushed me back onto the mattress and I felt her soft hands parting my thighs.

I closed my eyes again as I felt her warm breath against my pubic hair. She put a finger close to my opening and began to move it up and down.

I put my feet flat on the bed and bent my knees, spreading my legs wide for her and her soft touch.

I heard myself moan as a flush of sexual heat pushed through my body.

I felt my nipples tingle and I reached for them without thinking, using one hand to gently touch first one and then the other.

I felt an erotic charge pulse through me, starting in each nipple and twisting through my belly down to Sister Millicent's finger against my cunt.

And then her fingers pulled at my lips, parting them, and I felt the cool air of the bedroom against my hot opening for just an instant, before her soft and hot mouth covered my hole with wet intensity.

I tensed on the bed, arching my back and moaning again, the noise surprising me almost as much as the fierce pleasure.

I felt her tongue push up inside me and I moaned again, before clamping my mouth shut and holding my breath in an effort to not shout.

I felt her arms wrap around my thighs and I pushed up against her mouth, unable to process the sudden flood of sensation through my body.

My hips were moving by themselves, and her tongue slid up and down my gash and through my secret folds, her touch pure magic compared to my own fingers. I made a harsh sound deep in my chest, fighting my urge to scream.

"Breath sweet Emma." Said Sister Millicent. "Just let yourself feel what you feel and don't try to control it."

I exhaled with a sob and rocked against her mouth, feeling her tongue circle my clitoris.

I draped one of my arms across my eyes, trying to block the world out as feverish pleasure twisted through my cunt building and building with orgasmic intensity.

"Oh...oh...OH...OH...OHOHOH!" I panted, unable to help myself.

She pushed her tongue back into my hole and licked all along every place it would reach.

And then she slowly pushed it deep again, and then licked it up and down along my tingling cunt lips and up to my stiff clit, where she gently bit it between her teeth and flicked at it with her tongue before sucking on it as hard as she could.

I arched my back again and grabbed at her hair, twisting it in my fist as I suddenly experienced vertigo and felt like I was teetering on the top hill of a roller coaster.

The feeling in my belly intensified, becoming almost unbearable until suddenly I was over the hill and plummeting through indescribable pleasure.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I roared, bucking and thrashing on the bed as her tongue did things to my clitoris that I didn't even know were possible.

My orgasm was almost painful it was so consuming, and when it should have ended it just receded into a hovering sort of pleasure, forcing my body to just accept that the waves pulsing through it were inescapable.

"It's...it's...oh...just...oh...guh!" I sobbed.

Sister Millicent slowed her tongue, working it back and forth through my slippery cunt as her fingers flicked against my tingling opening, causing the pleasure to just keep pushing against me from within as my body contorted in one long spasm.

And then she pushed her fingers up into me and found a sensitive place so tiny and hidden that I hadn't even known it was there, and as she pressed against it everything within me exploded and I screamed loud and long in the small room.

I felt her tongue lapping at my erect little clit and her fingers moving deep inside of me, and all of my nerve endings twisted and sparked at once, ecstasy rolling through me in deep and powerful waves.

Over and over and over and over it surged, until with tears in my eyes and fistfuls of her bedspread in my hands I managed to grunt out one word.

"Stop."

And we were both still, except for her soft lips kissing my inner thigh and my chest heaving as I gasped for breath.

Eventually the room stopped spinning and I was consumed with two thoughts, arriving one after the other.

I voiced the second one first.

"I didn't know." I whispered. "I didn't know it could be like that."

"It was so amazing." She whispered back, her tongue flicking against my thigh. "You are so deliciously intoxicating sweet Emma."

"Sister Millicent?" I asked shyly, switching my concentration to the first thought that entered my head even as orgasmic aftershocks rippled deep in my cunt.

"Yes sweetheart?" she answered.

"Can we try it again sometime?" I asked softly.

"Anytime you want sweet Emma." She said. "I'll do this for you anytime you want."

~

The next morning between classes I was sitting in the student union in a daze, holding a mostly full cup of coffee that had gone cold while I stared off into the distance.

Eventually I realized that Julie had joined me and had asked a question while I was lost in my sinful thoughts.

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"You're so fucking brain dead." She teased. "I asked you about your weekend plans. But I can see that was pointless."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

She sat and stared at me for a moment and then broke into a conspiratorial smile.

"Why don't you blow off the rest of your classes and get in your car and drive back over to Sister Millicent's and let her take care of you again?" she whispered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." She said with a grin. "It's obvious you can't think of anything else, so instead of daydreaming about it, go spread your legs and let her do it!"

So I did.

And not just that afternoon.

Every fucking chance I got I let that kindly nun lick, kiss, suck, tickle, finger, and worship my cunt.

~~

Thanks for reading! I'm so grateful for all your comments and encouragement. You all make writing here an absolute joy!

IE

12