All Comments on 'Orally Worshipped by a Nun'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; I was at Catholic school from the age of five until I left for university, I'm now Head of Sixth Form at the same school, but sadly that never happened to me. The nun's who taught in infant's school were bitches, I personally was beaten on my first day just for crying about lunch, however if as a teenager one of them had eaten me to an orgasm, I would have forgiven them for the smacks.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

I don't know how likely it is that there are nuns in the community providing this very useful public service but if there are please provide me with an address so that I can partake as well. Seriously though, I found this very arousing with its erotic content and I offer my compliments to the author for her very fertile imagination. This little tale gets a full five stars from me.

ChazThainChazThainalmost 2 years ago

Nuns are not one of my kinks. Just the opposite. But this story is well written, highly erotic and Emma's reactions seemed real. Nicely done! I'll check out your other works.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars + As a male I enjoy reading your accounts of women enjoying their sexual pleasure, I also find the idea of a Nun providing this pleasure to be pretty damn arousing :)

nogravynogravyalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant! Within the lesbian fantasy genre, this story is curiously credible, has a strong narrative, great dialogue and good implied characterization. Very Well Done! Five stars for me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1. Hot Story.

2. This needs a prequel. What happened that led her to be a former nun? (E.G.) Did she do it to her sisters?

3. Nice to read a story that does not rely on Man-hating propaganda. Thank you.

gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

Congratulations are in order for your 50th published story on Literotica! Perfect delicious Erotic story for your fiftieth! Very well written as always! Love the dialog and narration by Emma of her introduction into oral stimulation from a very experienced talented Nun is so highly Erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, as a cunt worshipping male I absolutely loved it. I have a whole group of ladies from 18 to 60 who just love my cunt adoring tongue. Some of them like to take my cock in their cunts. However most of them just want my worshipping tongue, while I just getting drunk on their cunt juice. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

WOW! Beautiful story. Wish you could direct a video of this story, for that matter all your stories! Masturbational!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed your story and would love a sequel with the good sister introducing or perhaps Emma wanting further sapphic pleasures and sister millicent remanising about the "good old days' at the convent with the kinky mother superior or whatever your naughty imagination comes up with. Keep up the good work, my kink is pee and I love your stories on that topic. Know that don't float everyone's boat but fuck'em. You can't please all the people all the time

KinkySallyKinkySallyover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story and would love more episodes. Thanks

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Livking , kissing and loving a pussy is the best part of sex.

I worship the female body.

I love to feel a woman squirming while pIeasure her pussy while stroking her legs.

It’s divine

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

I can't understand why I hadn't read this before the heads up for the sequel popped up on my home page. I love your work, IsabellaEmily, and this story is particularly stimulating, including as it does strands of lesbian love, cunt worship and older/younger women. You write beautifully, and I have no hesitation in giving you 5 stars for this. Now I'm off to read the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun, great sex not a lot of reality or story but so what, off to read the next instalment and check out your other stories, thanks these are very good

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Circling back to this after having read the sequel.

Wow! Intensely erotic and arousing!

Top-notch writing…you are an exceptionally skilled story teller!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Nicely written.

Sex is too mechanical. Starts too quickly. Continues too fast.

Needs more of a buildup. Needs description of Emma's pussy. Hairy? Manicured? Shaved?

Needs some preliminary teasing/fingering of Emma's pussy. What did she like? What turned her on the most?

Needed some extended teasing of her pussy.

Her breasts are bare. Nothing with them?

How is Sister Millicent dressed? Undressed?

Emma has no interest in touching any part of Sister Millicent?

You wrote: ""Breath sweet Emma." BREATHE, not BREATH,

Four stars.

titaniumrodman64titaniumrodman64over 1 year ago

Overall this is a well written story, just not my cup of tea.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

I agree with the last two comments. First, there's no shred of love. Second, the lack of reciprocity puts me off.

Rounding up to 4 stars.

takenbytakenby11 months ago

This was f*cking incredible. You are the first writer I've read to go slowly and explicitly into the intricacies of oral sex and its intense orgasms, it felt so realistic. Thank you for writing this properly.

striker24striker2411 months ago

Very hot story. It could use a bit more detail and a bit longer but it is very sexy.

Beejay3Beejay310 months ago

Wow, I enjoyed that vicariously..so much…for her to enjoy that wonderful feeling …that I could identify with.

Miss going down on the ladies..for both of our joys!

Thanks for this

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights2 months ago

Amazing work and so erotically charged. I’ve always thought it was a privilege to be able to give pleasure by using my mouth and way you have written this story leaves me feeling the same way. Thanks for sharing another great story.

deepdiver58deepdiver583 days ago

Great story. Very erotic. Reminds me of someone I knew... long ago. Thank you for reminding me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...