Orbs of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gindobre
gindobre
33 Followers

"No thinking ... only breasts ... no thoughts ... only breasts ... no resistance ... only breasts ... no mind ... only breasts ..." she droned, but the rest of her monologue was already to silent and was only mouthed in the empty mind of Ioana. But that wasn't important. The only important part was obeying her breasts.

"That took way to long for my liking." Wright groaned and swayed a bit from left to right, while still resting from the huge strain the procedure put on him and his twin.

"Cry me a river, at least we finally managed it. I mean, how long did we plan this whole operation, like 16 years? So, I think, now a small celebration would be appropriate, no?" answered Lefty and let out a mental sigh. He was out of energy too, but the flowing endorphins of a task successfully completed made him quiver with anticipation of things to come.

"Sounds about right, that dumb girl was way too timid to use her powers for the greater good. And by 'Greater Good', I am of course referring to our good." his twin retorted and produced something that could almost be called a devilish smile. "So what now? I never imagined we would actually get this far."

"Well, like a very wise man once said: Today Ioana, tomorrow the world. But for now, I think I want to pay another visit to this brain-dead piece of meat in the next room. I think he would make a magnificent start of our growing collection of ... toys. Furthermore, the things he does with his hands are just magic. We should definitely be on the lookout for more slaves of his caliber, don't you think?" Lefty responded and let out a small laugh.

"That we should definitely do, my brother, that we should definitely do..." Wright murmured and Ioana slowly walked towards the bedroom, where her boytoy was still waiting for her. Things were about to change in a way that she would have never dreamed of. The complete enslavement of her boyfriend should only be the first of many...

gindobre
gindobre
33 Followers