Orc Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

Just another twisted insane witch. I should have known better. I should have put an arrow into her head as soon as I saw her. I was thrown off by her beauty. Now I was in a lot of trouble.

I shuffled over to a wall and leant against it as I clumsily stood up. I had to try and get out of there. I couldn't just wait around for more orcs to show up. I managed a few hops, the ground was uneven and my head was still a little groggy. My feet slid out from under me and my body hit the dirt and rocks as I landed next to a dead earless orc. I cursed loudly and wriggled about as I tried to sit up again.

I looked about. The witch had taken the orcs' weapons, as well as their ears. Damn, I really needed a sharp blade. I looked over to the far wall and saw the orc archer I had killed. He was slumped against the wall. My arrow was still sticking out from his neck and dark red blood was dripping down from the wound. I rolled over to him. After a few attempts, I managed to lift myself up and get hold of the arrow with my bound hands. I leaned forward, yanking the arrow out from the flesh and bone it was lodged into, as I crashed down onto the ground again.

I gripped the bloody shaft of the arrow behind my back. I sat up again and started rubbing the arrowhead into the vines that bound my arms. I always kept my arrowheads sharp. The small edge was cutting it, but the vines were very tough. Damn, this was going to take a while.

I kept at it, but was making frustratingly little progress. I noticed that my pussy continued to pulse and tingle, and stayed wet. My libido was still fired up, and my body continued to stay in an excited state. Damn it! The witches' magic must still be affecting me. I was furious with her, yet I wished she was still here to kiss me with those ruby red lips and rub her supple hands over my sweaty body.

No, I would kill her when I saw her again. I sawed the small edge of the arrowhead into the vines with more determination. I could understand the evil bitch rendering me helpless and having her way with me, but why would she just leave me here for the orcs? If they don't choose to kill me, the savages would surely ravish me. They would force me to take their big thrusting cocks over and over again. My pussy throbbed strongly and more juices flowed out. Gods damn it! I needed to get my raging libido under control. I didn't want to be raped.

The shadows moved with the sun and I could tell I had been there for a few hours, it had passed mid afternoon and was heading for evening now. I was trying not to think about big hard orc cocks, with much difficulty. My wrists ached as I continually worked the arrow. I pulled at my bonds periodically, but they still held me tightly.

Then I froze as I heard a sound in the forest that was out of place, the low howling of a warg. It could be mistaken by many as the howl of a wolf or direwolf, but I knew the difference. I had fought wargs before. Around here, wargs nearly always indicated the presence of orcs, who used the beasts as mounts.

I strenuously got to my feet again and started hopping along the wall. I was scared, I just wanted to get out of there. I hopped out from the ruined fort and made it a couple of meters before my feet slipped out from under me and I crashed to the ground. I found myself rolling down the slope of the hill, crashing through bushes and hitting rocks on the way.

I came to a stop down in the mud near the creek. I winced and caught my breath, my body was hurting all over. Then the water splashed in front of me. I looked up to the frightening sight of a huge black warg on the other side of the creek. The giant wolf stared at me with its intense red eyes and snarled, baring its jaws full of long sharp teeth.

There was a large orc mounted on its back. The ugly green brute had his bow drawn and pointed right at me. I just laid there in the mud, frozen with terror. The warg snorted and growled and bore its sharp teeth.

Another orc rode up beside him on a grey warg. "Gharuk Lagat, Kurok?"

"Un voshut, human female...all tied up. Looks like gift to me."

The other orc looked older, with long grey hair. He looked down at me and studied me intensely. "Is there more?"

The big orc reached forward and scratched behind the wargs ear, "No, Kasak would know if there more."

"Mmf, still be careful. Maybe gajutar trick."

The orc called Kurok looked me over again, and I studied him. He looked like a typical ugly orc to me. He had greyish green skin and a squashed up nose and large jaw with two protruding tusks. The top of his head was bald, but he had long greasy black hair flowing down to his shoulders. And he had a pair of pointy ears on each side of his head, one of them bearing three silver rings which made it even more valuable. He would have been around seven feet tall, with the strong muscular physique of a warrior.

Another orc came up behind them on foot. Kurok turned to him and barked out an order, "Sog, go get shaman." The other orc looked down at me for a moment, before a smile crossed his ugly face, then he grunted and turned and left. The big orc leader hopped down from his mount and then trudged through the creek toward me. I looked up as approached and towered over me, trying not to show my fear.

He knelt down and brought his face in front of mine. I looked into his dark green eyes, keeping my expression stony. He smiled at me, "You left all alone here, gruiuk?...Not alone now." Then his big hands were all over me, roughly feeling me up and patting down my leathers, searching for hidden weapons. His fingers pinched at my nipple and I let out a squeal. He effortlessly flipped me over and then laughed as he snatched away the arrow I was still clutching. "Sma shaugit. Hehe, You gunna kill me with that?"

I cried out as I was grabbed and hauled up out of the mud and slung over the strong orcs' shoulder. He carried me up the hill and back into the ruined fort. I was then roughly dumped on the ground in the shadows by a wall.

"Vras lufuk, Vosh Gajutars!" I heard one of the orcs call out angrily.

"Narthos' took their ears!" said another.

"Coward gajutars. Only attack scouts. They not fight big horde like ours. We show them. We kill all pinkie men in this land, and rape all pinkie gruiuks."

Kurok looked down at me, "You with them? With vosh gajutars? Why they leave you behind?"

"Probably man, got sick of her yapping. Want to keep ears for him."

"She nice little Kurv. I fuck her hard. Shaman see her first. Where is he?"

"Shaman drunk." said another orc, coming into the ruins.

"So? Shaman always drunk!"

"Not coming."

Kurok let out a low growl, "Nadoht! Useless warg turd! We set camp here. Watch for gajutars, no one goes off on own. Make sure female stays there. Not touch her yet."

Then the big orc leader strode out of the ruins. I sat up against the wall and watched as more orcs came into the ruined fort and began setting up their camp. They all looked over at me, their hungry eyes roaming over my body. I had dirt and mud smeared over me, but my breasts and my bare crotch were exposed. A lot of them laughed and made lewd comments and grabbed their crotch as they leered at me.

My heart thudded strongly. I felt like a rabbit amongst a pack of wolves.

I heard a few of them call me Graug Kurv. I knew a little orcish. Kurok had called me a kurv earlier, it means 'slut' or 'whore'. I thought Graug maybe meant 'group' or 'gang' or 'horde.' They were calling me Gang Whore, or Horde Slut. I was scared. I didn't want to be ravished and defiled by those smelly brutes. But my body was persistently staying aroused, despite my terror. I unwilling found myself thinking about big green cocks again.

I was able to peer outside through the gaps in the crumbled wall, and saw the wargs being tied up to a fallen tree by the creek. Along with the two I saw earlier, there were another two wargs, a brown one and another grey. There were goblins as well. The little green skinned creatures were skinny and ugly, with large heads and creepy dark eyes. The orcs were bossing them around and putting them to work. The goblins were also taking great interest in me.

I could hear loud heavy footsteps outside. Then I heard the loud crack of trees breaking and grunting and orcs shouting. I risked shuffling around to the gap in the wall so that I could look outside. They had a troll. The repulsive giant was hard at work pushing over trees while orcs were around him, bossing him about. They must have been planning on getting up to some serious mischief, bringing a troll along with them.

I had faced a troll before, with my party in the Longshank Mountains. It had rough grey skin and stood over ten feet tall. The monster was very difficult to take down, I must have stuck at least thirty arrows into it. We all needed Cordelia to heal us after that.

I wished my party were there now. They'd kill every last orc, warg, goblin and troll and rescue me, and then we would hunt down that wicked half-elf and make her suffer. But that wasn't going to happen, my party was gone forever.

One of the orcs saw me by the gap and stomped over, growling at me in orcish. He roughly grabbed me and dragged me back over to where Kurok had dumped me by the wall. He copped a good feel of my breasts and laughed, "Haha, Rramab pausuk ronk, Graug Kurv!" Then he walked away. I thought he said something about a tight hole. Once again, I felt my wet pussy pulse and tingle.

I stayed there in my spot for a while, observing everything that was going on around me. My body remained persistantly aroused as I watched the brawny orcs, yet I was fearful of what was to come. There was one creepy little goblin who was very interested in me. He came over and looked over my body with his beady red eyes, he had a tight smile on his ugly, pointed face. "Pretty...pretty human," it hissed.

I had killed plenty of goblins in my time. They were pathetic cowardly creatures. Usually hard to hit with an arrow as they skittered about, but a blade can run through them easily enough. I was helpless to do anything right then though.

He came closer, and I could smell his musty, unwashed odour. Then the goblin reached out and grabbed at my breasts. "Ugh, no! Let go of me you little freak. Leave me alone!" I spat angrily. The goblin snickered as he groped at my tits with his wiry little hands. I saw more of them coming over. Soon there were half a dozen little green goblins standing around me, smiling as they looked over my body. I felt so vulnerable and exposed.

More hands grabbed at my boobs and I squealed as I felt bony little fingers squeezing and pinching at my big brown nipples. Other hands were at my groin, running through my bushy pubic hair and then prodding at my soft folds. I thrashed around and growled at them to stop, but the little cretens kept at it. Their attentions were unwanted, but the stimulation was firing up my lusts, and making my pussy flutter and drool again.

The goblins were all getting very excited as they were molesting me. Their little hard green cocks poked out under their dirty loincloths. One of them pulled his erection free and was stroking it before me. It was a little green cock around four inches long, with a round head that was a darker green and wet at the tip. I found it hard to take my eyes off it.

The one who was first to approach me stopped handling my breasts and moved over to my head. He grabbed my hair and started rubbing his cock over my cheek. I screwed up my face in disgust, he smelt ripe. I felt the wetness on my cheek as he slid his little round cockhead over it.

A couple of the others joined him, and I soon had three little green cocks rubbing over my face while my tits and crotch were being mauled by small hands. A cockhead forcefully rubbed along my lips, but I kept them shut tight. "Sucky, sucky, sucky," said the goblins, laughing. I felt another one climbing on top of me. His little cock started prodding at my crotch.

I moaned as the head forcefully rubbed against my clit and one of the sneaky little buggers almost pushed his cock into my mouth. The cock continued to rub against my wet skin, looking for the opening. My legs were tightly bound together and it was making it hard for him.

Then I felt the cock press into my slit and push its way inside. It probed my hole as deep as it could go, and then started slipping back and forth. It didn't hurt at all, my pussy was still very damp and receptive, despite my fear and disgust. It was tingling, responding to the stimulation, and I was getting pleasant sensations from the small thrusting cock.

The goblin was on top of me, thrusting down into me at an angle, so that the base of his cock was continually pushing its way past my clit. My clit seemed much more sensitive than usual, I was getting intense pleasure as the shaft rubbed past it as the goblin fucked me.

I let out a soft moan and this time one of the goblins was able to push his cock into my mouth. I closed my lips around the shaft and ran my tongue around the small hard dick, getting the strong bitter taste of him. "Sucky, sucky, sucky, human." laughed the goblin as he grabbed my hair.

I sucked on the goblin cock as another one pumped my wet pussy and others stood around me laughing excitedly, touching me and rubbing their hard cocks over my warm skin. I was so humiliated, allowing myself to be violated by these pathetic little creatures, and getting off on it, like some wanton slut.

The thrusting cock had my tingling pussy feeling good. Then another hard pinch to my nipple sent darts of pain into my mind. The goblin had a hold of my head and was thrusting his groin into my sucking mouth. His little balls were slapping against my chin. I could just give it a bite to make him not want to come near my face again, but I didn't.

A couple more hard cocks were still rubbing against my face and even poking me in the eye. Small hands were everywhere, stroking and groping. My senses were being overwhelmed by all the stimulation and making me forget about my perilous and distasteful situation.

Then I felt the wetness spill out inside my pussy. I shuddered with disgust as I realized the little creature had defiled me with his foul seed. I pulled away from the cock in my mouth, "Urgh, get off me you dirty little bastard!" The goblin laughed as he gave some more thrusts into my soft, wet hole.

A wet cock was pressing up against my lips again and I opened up and took it back into my mouth. I felt the cock slip out of my pussy as the goblin climbed off of me. Straight away another one got on top of me and I felt another hard little cock prodding at my wet slit. It pushed its way inside and started pumping me with rapid strokes just like the other cock. It felt good, even though I felt so dirty and disgusted.

I sucked on the little cock that was thrusting into my face. Pretty soon it erupted, filling my mouth with warm cum. I quickly pulled back and spat it out onto the ground. That was gross. More cocks rubbed over my face, trying to push their way into my mouth, but I kept it closed. The other goblins' cock continued to slap away into my wet cunt.

Then I heard the loud low growl of an orc voice, "Get away from her you mutts!" Kurok came up and kicked the goblin that was humping me. His dick was ripped out of my cunt as he was sent crashing into the wall behind us. "That my female!" growled Kurok. The other goblins scampered away from me as quick as they could. The one that was kicked winced as he picked himself up from the ground and hurriedly staggered away from us.

I was left there, flushed and dazed. My puffy pink slit was wet and glistening between my bound legs. "Dirty Kurv! Like fucking kapuls? Maybe give you back to them after."

He pulled a dagger from his belt and my heart skipped a beat. Was he going to hurt me now? He crouched down and started cutting at the vines that bound my legs. "Stay still, or get cut." He was grunting with effort as he tried to dig his blade into the vines. "Nadoht! Strong! Must be magic. Where's fucking shaman?"

He sat up and wiped the sweat from his brow, "Don't matter, can still bend you over, Kurv." I squealed as he picked me up by my bound arm and carried me along. He brought me to a nearby crumbled wall that was around a meter tall. He bent me over the stone wall so that my upper body was hanging over the other side. My feet barely reached the ground. I could feel the rough surface digging into my belly, thankfully it was still protected by my leathers.

He grabbed my leather pants and pulled them down as far as he could. Then he pulled at my panties and cut them away with his dagger. My bare brown ass was exposed to him, he started slapping the fleshy orbs hard, making me yelp.

Some of the other orcs had come over and were standing there watching with wide smiles on their faces, and a lusty look in their eyes. "Time to fuck the graug kurv, Urdanog?"

Kurok stopped slapping me and was groping at my round ass with his big rough hands. He slid a hand down and his fingers prodded underneath, into my wet slit. I gasped and groaned as a couple of fat fingers slipped up into me. My cunt tingled and pulsed as he moved the digits around inside me. Then they were pulled back out.

"Undur Kurv! Let kapuls spill seed in your dirty cunt?"

He held my cheeks apart and I felt his fat slimy finger slipping around my little pucker. I was shocked to feel the digit prodding hard into my netherhole, "Aaah, No! Not there, you dirty bastard!" I yelled out.

"Hahaha, butharog for graug kurv!" laughed one of the orcs watching.

The fat finger worked it way into me and began sliding back and forth through my stretched sphincter. It felt horrible. I had some experience with anal sex, and didn't enjoy it much. I hadn't taken anything in my ass for some time, and I certainly didn't want to now. My tight little hole cleched around the finger, and I just wanted the horrible thing out of me.

He worked some more spit into me, getting my little hole quite wet. Then his finger pulled out and my sphincter closed up again. I couldn't do anything, I was pinned there, bent over the wall with my ass up. Then I could feel the big blunt cockhead press into my wet skin. I didn't know how big he was, but he certainly felt way larger than the goblins.

The fat cockhead found my little anus and was forcing its way through. My tight sphincter stretched and stretched. The pain was intense. I screamed out in agony as the huge member ground its way into me. It felt fuckin' huge, like a fist was being pushed up there. The whole thing forced its way through my squeezing hole inch by painful inch until the hairy base was pressed into me and his big hairy balls sat up against my wet cunt.

My assaulted hole was spasming and sending constant sharp pain into my mind. Having that enormous meaty log wedged up into my rectum was horrible beyond words. Tears streamed down my face as I cried out and begged for him to take it out.

I felt the big mass pull back inside me before thrusting forward. I cried out in pain and it seemed to be exciting the orcs around me. The burning friction was almost unbearable as the huge orc cock fucked my tight squeezing ass. I barely noticed that the number of onlookers was growing. The anguished cries of a woman was like a beacon to them. More orcs were coming and standing around watching me get ass-raped.

I looked up through my teary eyes and saw that many of them were getting out and stroking their thick green cocks. They all looked so big, around nine or ten inches long, with some even larger. They were all really fat and veiny with swollen round heads. I could feel one of those fat cockheads continually poking deep into my bowels.

Kurok laughed as he thrust his hard member into me, "Haha. Tight human buth! Your kind like take ears, orcs like take ass!" The orcs all around us cheered and laughed. "You my female. But share you around tonight. Let whole camp enjoy your tight hole."

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers