All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 04'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dorian

Well written as always. Dorian could be a very interesting character. I would like to read more about him. Will he play a role in the story? I also would like to read a litte more about Jeanette. I guess that she observes Trogar´s plans and pulls some strings in the background..

HierophantasHierophantasabout 8 years ago
"What can I do to get the Prince to myself?"

Heh. I like that Sylvia is back, Dorian interests me too.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Supporting Characters

Yes, Dorian and Sylvia will both play a fairly important role in the story as secondary characters. Since I went with only two main characters for this story, I wanted to have a richer cast of supporting characters and subplots :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An elven spin off story?

Hey, nice story. Just a suggestion: How about a spin off story about the elf twins, why they came to Zentara and how they were forced to the brothel. Would be interesting

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Elfin Spinoff

I hadn't considered that, but there might be some potential there. It could be fun to see the twins trandform from maidens to whores. I will keep it in mind.

Would people rather read that or a Jeanette story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jeanette vs Twins

Depends. What do you have in mind for Jeanette?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Jeanette or Twins

Well, Jeanette would either be the conclusion of the Duke's party storyline, where a noble blackmails her after realizing it was her at the party...

Or a story where she is either inducting a new bodyguard or hosting a sex party in the castle and various kinky things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jeanette!

I'm voting for Jeanette and the conclusion of the Duke's party storyline. Are you going to write them after you finished Elfin Descent or in between?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Other Stories

Probably inbetween. I have to go to the hospital this week and will likely not have much writing time for the next month or so. I may try to push out a short story in the meantime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous