All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 16'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So next chapter is it?

...I don't know what to think really. Trogar is still having things handed to him. Unless the last chapter is a doorstopper I don't see him learning any of the lessons his mother wanted him to or dealing with any hardships.

I mean, I guess there's time for the princess to ask for a wedding present: Soleil's head on a platter, or Trogar could get injured and require a wheelchair, so he could still dominate the princess but would actually need her. The elves don't seem to have any intrigue in their court so I guess the wedding will buck conventions and actually go smoothly, unless Henry shows up...though there would be no point to him doing so nor would he have support.

Well, it will be over at least. Reading your blog it seems like you are happy to see it end as well so it seems like it will be good for everybody.

SexinatiSexinatiover 7 years ago
Reply to Anonymous.

-I mean, I guess there's time for the princess to ask for a wedding present: Soleil's head on a platter.-

Ahhhh, It's nice to see people have a similar viewpoint as my own. While I wouldn't want to see Soleil dead necessarily, I wouldn't mind it if Lyrienna tells Trogar that one of her conditions for marrying Trogar is that he has to beat the shit out of her, or something similar along those veins. Fuck, maybe Trogar has to piss in her mouth or something like that, y'know, revenge for chapter 13. I'm quite sure that Lyrienna would have a long memory for slights like that, and would surely be quite vengeful, especially in her vulnerable state as she is now.

Hell, maybe Trogar being told to do something like that as a condition for the marriage would force Soleil away from what Trogar promised her in the last chapter, who knows.

LocastorLocastorover 7 years ago
5 more stars

-Nicely done OD, I love seeing this whore punished, humiliated and put firmly in her rightful place.

-These thin-blooded, small-cocked elflings need some heavy outbreeding.

-Sexinati, where's the rimjob scene?!

SexinatiSexinatiover 7 years ago
Reply to Locastor:

-Sexinati, where's the rimjob scene?!-

Don't ask me man, I'm not the writer!

I replied to you previously to say that I have the same kink as you. I'd like to see some rim-jobs myself, nothing raises my cock harder...

There's also ball suckling and wakeup blowjobs too that make me hard as all hell...

But well, seeing Trogar taking a piss in someones mouth would make me harder than fucking diamonds, a straight fucking 13 on a mohs scale of motherfucking hardness.

-Clang-

God damn it Locastor, you're paying for my armour bill, boner-dimpling isn't covered in my insurance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous