All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 03'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I really enjoy this sort of story. Please write more.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next part

when is it coming..?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 9 years agoAuthor
delay

Sorry for the delay everyone. I was originally intending this to be three chapters giving an overview between the last story and the new one, and instead became a whole new story on its own.

It doesn't help that I got distracted by a new writing project I am working on. Progress is slow, but it is not abandoned yet!

syd_v63syd_v63over 9 years ago
You've been missed

Glad to see you're back. Great start to a long awaited tale. Five stars my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cool

is there going to be a next chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Princess Knight of Thesta?

There's an intriguing title! I really hope you get to expand on this universe, and I'll be eagerly waiting the next chapter. This whole saga has been masterful so far. I can't wait to see it completed.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you picked up on that. Yes, I do plan on expanding the universe in future stories, and learning more about the Princess Knight of Thesta. Not during Rebellion, eventually!

Also, I just submitted chapter four, so it should be up by the end of the weekend. I've found a way to make time to start writing again, so with a bit of luck I'll be able to submit a new chapter every week from now on. Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous