All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 06'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ItalianBoarItalianBoarover 6 years ago

Nice chapter, the story is advancing very well and it's good to see Amelie in a different role than her usual badass woman(that's not biologically accurate, but that's another matter).

Thanks for another chapter, I find myself always waiting for them after being spoiled so much by the others that were already written.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Yeah

Yeah, I know it's not, but still, it's fantasy! Warrior women get special allowances:)

I am glad you are enjoying the series! Thanks for commenting.

syd_v63syd_v63over 6 years ago
Tentacles?

Tentacle sex? Ok wouldn’t have thought there was a place for Japanese Anime Sex in a Sword & Sorcery tale but hey who am I to judge. In the context of a dream it seemed to work and gave a foreboding feel to the story, like a premonition. On a side note, you have us potentially jumping ship here a bit, with our loyalties leaning more toward Amelie than our Orc friends and their once noble Queen. Amelie has almost taken on the Warrior Queen persona that Jeanette had in the first tales. I do like the addition of magic and other mystical creature, Centaurs and Minotaurs make for good warriors (Tanks/Beserkers) in a battle.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Jeanette

Yeah the idea was for Jeanette to be less of a heroine, though hopefully her motives are still understandable and at least a little sympathetic. Amelie is supposed to be the most heroic, however, even if she does have to compromise some of her ideals in the name of victory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amelie

Do you have more plans (sex scenes) for Amelie? She is by far my favorite female character.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Amelie

Of course! There will be plenty more sex scenes involving Amelie. She is the "heroine" after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Monster Seduction?

Interesting story so far. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that krakens in this world don't usually molest women with their tentacles? I get the sense that Amelie is going to have more debauched dreams about getting hot and heavy with monsters to make her more... agreeable to the idea.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Monster Seduction? Monster Seduction.

Correct, Krakens don't normally do that sort of thing. But after seeing The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife I wanted to include something lime that :

There will be more dreams, and they may feature monsters...or they may just be debauched. Or maybe they are having a deeper effect on her subconscious. You'll just have to wait and see!

SexinatiSexinatiover 6 years ago
Ahah!

I thought your kraken scene got a little 'Hokusai-ey', but now I know. Not that I could blame you though, Toshio Maeda practically revitalized the whole tentacle thing to counteract Japan's censorship laws.

And because of his efforts in the 80's, Tentacle porn is like... the fifth largest domestic export of Japan... or something like that. ;)

I wonder what you have next for Amelie.

HierophantasHierophantasover 6 years ago
Series so far.

I don't find this series as good as others, but I like Brigitte so far, and glad to see Sylvia back, they might be my favorite characters, along with Susannah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great series!

Hi Orcdominion, I'm really enjoying your writing. When do you plan to post the next part?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next Part

Chapter 7 has been really hard for me to write. In fact, I actually jumped ahead to chapter 8 so I wouldn't fall too far behind. Ch 7 needs another 2-3 pages, and then needs to be proofread.

So all that being said, maybe around March 2nd. Hopefully the chapters will resume being posted every 3 weeks after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous