Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 15

Story Info
Everything comes to a head for Jasmara, Henry, and Drauken.
8.2k words
4.74
6.3k
8

Part 66 of the 71 part series

Updated 01/20/2023
Created 01/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

-

Author's Note: Thankfully, I was able to get a lot done over my holiday break. I've had really good momentum and hope to continue it in the new year. I am cautiously optimistic about having Chapter 16, starring Brigitte, in the next few weeks, ideally by the end of January. After that I don't know. Chapter 17 is going to be long, but I am pretty excited to write it. Here is hoping for the best! As always, please leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed the story. If you use the literotica feedback system, remember to write your email if you want me to respond. Enjoy!

****

Saint-Etoile castle dominated the city of Orlous, its stout keep and curtain wall with elegant crenels curved and smoothed to deflect projectiles looked down upon its narrow streets and the plastered walls and thatched roofs of the common buildings. Six battlements ringed the keep, and the Queen's chambers rested in its heart, protected from attack except for the private balcony overlooking the baily. The access point wasn't completely vulnerable though; when she became Queen Amelie modified the balcony so that it could be collapsed if the curtain walls were breached.

Amelie's inner chamber was utilitarian, but not austere. Her bed lacked the silk sheets found in Zentara, but were still made of fine cotton spun by the most qualified seamstresses in the Kingdom. The walls of her solar were populated with portraits of her ancestors. From Prince Renault, first Duke of Orlous, whose 'portrait' was of mosaic tile, having predated the more modern oil painting techniques to Jean, First King of Thesta, to her own father, King Guillaume, who loomed larger over all of them.

The Queen could feel their eyes on her, but Amelie only had eyes for her daughter. "Anne! It is so good to see you again! It feels like it has been an Age since I held you in my arms!"

"I've missed you as well, mother, so much." A moment passed between them before Anne leaned forward and pressed her lips against Amelie's. Anne thrust her tongue into her mother's mouth and twisted it around Amelie's as she wrapped her arms around Amelie and pulled her into a tight embrace.

The Queen's eyes widened at the sudden display of affection, but soon she found herself melting into her daughter's arms. Amelie's lips wrapped around Anne's tongue and sucked it hungrily as she yielded to her daughter's advances. The Queen's heart missed a beat as the princess grabbed her Amelie's with one hand and the back of her head with the other.

Anne held her mother in place for the kiss, gripping Amelie's soft brown hair firmly while massaging the Queen's pert ass cheek with the other. The sensation of their lips rubbing together made Amelie squirm, and the growing pleasure didn't give her time to think about how wrong what they were doing was.

Her own hands slid up and down Anne's back, rubbing it just like she did when she comforted the little princess after she tripped and skinned her knee. This was a totally different type of comforting though, and Anne was definitely no longer a little princess. Nothing made that more apparent than when Anne broke the kiss and pulled Amelie back, allowing her to notice for the first time what Anne was wearing.

Her daughter was dressed in a skimpy silk purple halter top that barely supported her breasts from underneath and left her cleavage entirely exposed. Really, it was more of an undergarment, and perhaps that is what it was. A golden belly chain was wrapped around her waist, with a dangling ruby that rested just above the gold chain holding up the floor length silk purple loin cloth. Perhaps most perversely was the royal Thestan coronet that still sat atop her head, a royal insignia that she had worn in her youth, and her mother before her. The priceless family heirloom was now capping off her daughter's lewd and lascivious outfit.

Seeing her daughter's erotic garb made her suddenly aware of what she was wearing. Where did this come from, she thought as she felt the thin spider web strands of silk wrapped around her chest and torso press against her soft flesh. They left her breasts totally exposed. Each mammoth globe was fully on display, and her nipples throbbed in the cool air, desperate for her daughter's attention.

Anne was eager to oblige, and released Amelie's head and ass to pinch each nipple, squeezing and plucking them as the Queen lay back on the bed, raising her knees to expose the crotchless panties framing her sex but leaving her bare, swollen labia open to view.

"You want me, don't you mother?" Anne laughed softly as she listened to her mother squeal. "Say it, beg for your daughter to fuck you!"

Amelie wanted to protest, but the depraved words rolling off her daughter's lips were almost hypnotic and made her pussy burn with desire. "Yes! Please Anne! Fuck me! Fuck your mother hard!"

"What a slutty little mother you've become. Is it any wonder I turned out the way I did with such a depraved role model? If you're so eager to give in to your primal lusts, why are you resisting the orcs? Why not surrender to them so you can finally enjoy yourself?"

Anne released Amelie's tits, gave each one a light slap and then slid down between her mother's legs. Two fingers immediately pushed into Amelie's cunt and began sloshing in and out. As she fingered her mother she twisted and untwisted the fingers around each other while working her wrist in a slow circle to tease and rub Amelie's insides.

The Queen writhed atop the bed, nearly climaxing on the spot at the feeling of having her daughter's fingers probing her insides. For months she had been fruitlessly masturbating, unable to get any satisfaction unless she was with a partner; a monstrous partner at that. But now it seemed that her daughter's touch was more than sufficient to give her the pleasure she sought.

And touch her Anne did. Her fingers were like magic, manipulating her in ways she didn't think possible. Anne's fingers pumped faster, the slender digits filling her in a way that the human cocks of her soldiers couldn't. Each time they plunged into Amelie's pussy Anne rotated her hand to brush her knuckles over her mother's sweet spot.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? You love getting fucked by your daughter. But is it really enough, mother? Or do you want more?" Anne gave her the mischievous smile she used was a child when playing a prank and slipped another finger into Amelie. She worked them in and out as she pressed her thumb into Amelie's clit and started to roll the small button.

"Ah! Anne! Mmm! I, I can't take much more! I'm going to cum!" Amelie squealed out in lust as she pumped her hips in the air. Her well-toned ass flexed as she arched her back, pushing her hips hard into Anne's fingers as she humped herself into her daughter's hand. "It's so good! Ah!"

"Yes, it is. This is what you want, what you love. What would everyone court think if they could see you now? Shall I ring for them?" Anne tittered teasingly as she slipped her pinky into Amelie's sex, stretching the pussy even further.

Amelie's hungry sex swallowed the finger eagerly. Her slippery walls sucked it in easily, eagerly. After all, four fingers were nothing compared to the centaur's penis. "Nnnng! Ah!" But the thought of her court seeing her like this sent a fire through her. It was like the dreams she had of being fucked in front her army, or by her army, but also different. At she had camaraderie with the soldiers in her army. Her courtiers were much more formal, the relationship peculiarly even more hierarchical than in the Falcon Guard.

"Should I make you beg, mother? Beg to be used and defiled in front of every noble in the city?" Anne began rotating her wrist in wider circles, pushing the walls of Amelie's slit further and further apart. She continued to rub her mother's clit, rolling the nub faster and more firmly as Amelie thrashed atop the bed.

Amelie's brown hair lashed about her face as she thrashed on the bed, on the edge of a powerful climax. Hearing these humiliating suggestions coming from her daughter's mouth was driving her as wild, nearly as wild as the fingers in her cunt. "Ah! Anne! Please! Ah!"

"Please expose you? Please ruin you?" Anne's grin turned more wicked as she slid her thumb off Amelie's clit and lined it up with her slit. "In more way than one?" Cruel laughter resounded off the walls of her room as Anne pushed her thumb into the Queen, working her whole hand into the royal snatch. Once it was lodged in deep and before allowing her mother time to adjust she curled the fingers into a fist.

"Ah! Yes! A-aaahnnne that's so good! Mmmm!" Amelie moaned whorishly as the climax exploded through her. Her spasms rocked the bed as she rode the orgasm, dancing atop Anne's hand like a puppet as the younger woman grabbed her hip to gain the leverage needed to pump her fist in and out. Amelie's mind went blank as she felt her cunt getting stretched by her daughter's fist.

Anne's knuckles pushed against her cervix as the princess worked her hand deeper, pushing her forearm into her mother. "To be honest I didn't think I'd actually get this done. It's really true that you fucked a centaur, isn't it?" Anne tittered again, but then the humor drained from her tone as her voice became deeper and cut through the haze of her lust right into her mind. "You don't really deserve to be Queen, do you? It was never supposed to be you. You're an imposter. A whore is all you were ever supposed to be."

With those words ringing her in her she climaxed again, and then a third time as the first and forearm pummeled her vagina. Her large breasts bounced on her chest as she convulsed in ecstasy before she finally collapsed down on the bed panting for breath.

She wasn't given any respite however. Anne climbed atop her and crawled up her body. "You've had your fun mother, but now it's my turn." Somehow she was already naked and straddling Amelie's head. She lowered her hips down to press her wet labia right onto her mother's lips.

Amelie's opened her mouth on instinct and wrapped her lips around her daughter's mons. She began to suck and stroke the labia with her lips as she tasted Anne's juices. "Mmm!" Amelie moaned hotly, sending little vibrations into Anne's slit as her tongue lapped along the slit, gently pushing the nether lips aside to taste the pink folds within.

"Mmm that's it" Anne purred, "that's so good. That's where you belong, that's what you're good at!" Anne began to gyrate, rubbing her labia against Amelie's lips and smearing her juices all over her mother's face. Then her voice became deep again and once more cut through the fog of lust. "And good girls get rewarded." Anne reached up and pulled Amelie's magical iron sword off of a mounting on the wall.

"Mmmm!" Somehow Amelie knew what was coming and squealed in anticipation. She lifted her knees and spread them apart, offering herself to the princess. A moment later she felt the pommel press against her slit which was still gaping open after having been fisted. The pommel slid in all too easy, and soon her sex was swallowing the handle as well.

She tried to cry out, but her mouth was still overed by Anne's pussy. Her tongue darted out, pushing through the folds to probe deep into her daughter's sex. To Amelie's surprise she felt something hot and creamy inside, and soon she was lapping out copious loads of cum into her mouth.

Orc cum she knew from the taste. As she sucked the dirty seed from her daughter's snatch Anne's belly grew more and more distended. Anne's shrill cries grew louder and louder as her own climax near, driven on by Amelie's hungry tongue. Nothing could make her stop licking and sucking, not even the powerful thrusts of the magic sword deep into her puss.

Amelie looked up at her daughter's pregnant belly as she sucked orc cum from her pussy and began to climax. Anne joined her, and as both reveled in the lewd, passionate encounter their loud screams were joined by the sound of the curtain walls of the keep crashing to the ground in utter devestation.

The cacophony of sound was so raucous that Amelie shot up in her cot, heart pounding as she awoke from the dream, pale as a ghost but still basking in her post-orgasmic glow.

****

Excitement welled in Henry's chest as he watched the dark ashlar stone walls of Dromstadt rise above the horizon. Dromstadt was not as rich or elegant as Ruar or Orlous, but even now it charmed him. The city of his youth hadn't been his home in over 20 years, and he had stayed there only all too briefly after it had been liberated from the orcs. Now Henry was on his way there again. Will it be for the last time? If I lose this battle I won't get another chance. The war I've been fighting since King Garrett was deposed has led me here. It's taken decades of fighting, persuading, plotting, and scheming to get the northern lords to rebel, to get Thesta and Sandora on board. If only we had the elfs we might have won the war already. But then I wouldn't have my Sylvia.

Henry scowled as he thought of the Elfish Isles. Why did Prince Augras have to return this year and not next? What Abyssal hole did he crawl out of with his black magic just when humanity's greatest chance to throw back the orcs was at hand? The King spurred his horse and trotted up a nearby hill to get a better view of the terrain. The sun sat high in the sky, bathing the world with its warm nourishing rays. His chain hauberk weighed heavily on his shoulders, but he ignored it and the light that was doubtlessly reflecting off the armor.

There was no need to hide their movements; his outriders had already clashed with the orc scouts and sentries and both their location and destination would be obvious to Belkor. There was only one place they could be going. As Henry reached the crest of the hill the fields outside of Dromstadt became visible. The city had long since pushed back the primeval forests to make room for farms and villages. In years past the fields would have been full of peasants planting the next harvest. Instead, the fields were being trampled beneath the feet of Belkor's army. His camps stretched out before the city, but didn't surround. He wants to keep his forces together until I am dealt with.

A sigh escaped his lips as another avenue for an easy victory was cut off. Belkor was building fortifications to block the way from the south, apparently content to let Henry come to him. The King took a moment to consider the situation, rubbing his bearded chin as he looked over the enemy's disposition.

"The orcs aren't going to be accommodating, are they Your Highness?" Etienne asked as he rode up beside Henry. The Thestan commander was still unsure in his role, having assumed it only after Queen Amelie departed and Phillippe died.

"They never are, but there is still a weakness there we can exploit." An idea began to form in the back of Henry's mind, a risky idea, but one that just might work. It's risky, but what else can I do?

Etienne studied the landscape from beside the King. "We'll need to draw them out of the fortifications and meet them on the open field, and then signal the garrison to come out and hit them from behind. But how will we lure them out?" Etienne fidgeted uncomfortably. "Using the orc princess as bait no longer seems effective."

"Not the way we have been, no. Torture is not going to lure them into our trap. We need to set a sweeter bait then that."

"What did you have in mind, Your Highness?"

"Belkor won't move to save his sister from torture, but what about from death? I promised to reign in Daniels' worst abuses, but at this point an honorable death might be a mercy. Even that might not tempt Belkor though, so I mean to sweeten the pot so to speak."

"How?"

"By executing her myself. I'll build gallows in front of our remaining forces and go forward with a small force. The orc pretender won't be able to resist the chance to grab me and his sister. When he moves, you do, and the garrison." Henry pointed to a small village east of the orc encampment. There, you see that village to the east of the orcs? You will attack from there, right into their unprotected flank. When the garrison sees the battle erupt, they will know to ride out and take the camp from the rear. There won't be any escape this time."

"That is a bold plan, Your Highness, and risky. You shouldn't put yourself at so much risk, it is too dangerous. And the princess-"

"There isn't any choice, not anymore." Henry stated, making up his mind and becoming surer by the moment. "We need decisive action. If we draw this battle out maneuvering or get dragged into a siege then it gives Grotok more time to conquer Thesta and Sandora and link up with Belkor. As for the Princess, I hope not to have to kill her. If Belkor moved as predicted we will take her back to our lines for safe keeping. I would like to have both her and Belkor in custody before we face the sorcerer."

Etienne looked relieved at that, but not completely. "Even still, the risk-"

"We're losing the war, Etienne. The Catabrians have left us and the Sandorans are dead. Thesta and Sandora are invaded and Queen Amelie is hopelessly outnumbered. Our enemies have even tapped into some dark power from the Abyss to plague and curse our forces. Now is the time to risk everything, for soon we shall have nothing."

The Thestan commander's face turned to the east, looking out to the still snow-capped Lyskean Mountains and Thesta beyond them. "I hadn't wanted to believe it was really as bad as that."

"It is, worse maybe. Which is why we cannot shirk from our duty. Because it is no longer just duty to ourselves, our families, or our Kingdoms, it is now a duty to all mankind. We fight to keep ourselves free from orc dominion and dark magic." Henry turned to his retinue and summoned Daniels over.

"Yes Your Highness?" The grizzled old footman asked.

"Get the Princess ready. I'll most likely kill her in the morning."

****

Drauken's heart pounded in his chest as he looked up at the towering spires of Greenthorn Castle. They reached up to the sky, blocking the setting sun and casting a shadow over him as he approached the gates. Over a year of planning, all the scheming, sneaking and...killing...had all led up to this. Dusk would soon set in and Duke Willem and the men-at-arms of the west would infiltrate the castle and take the Queen into custody.

Despite his nervousness, it felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. The Queen's mad war would come to an end and a more enlightened regency would take charge of the Kingdom. Jeanette had been a great ruler once. She had led Zentara to supremacy over Heste, incorporated the orcs into the Kingdom, and greatly expanded trade and prosperity for all.

But something had changed over time. Whether it was the rebellions and treasons, or the rejection of the royal families of Thesta and Sandora, or simply the pressures of leading the Kingdom, it had culminated in the loss of her son and led her to plunge the Western Kingdoms into war. Everything she had accomplished win her youth was on the verge of coming and undone, and now the only way to stop it was to stop her.

As he crossed beneath the portcullis and into the baily of the castle his heart caught in his chest as he saw Dorian waiting for him with a squad of castle guards. "Master Drauken, welcome back to Ruar. You've been gone too long. The Queen is anxiously awaiting your report on the Marche orcs, and to hear why you failed to stop them from killing the Duchess of Haverset."

"Of course I will answer any questions her Highness has. Alas, there are some things that are simply out of my control." Drauken managed to reply. To be honest he had gotten so caught up in the conspiracy that he had forgotten he had a 'mission' on behalf of the Queen. Drauken followed Dorian through the courtyard and into the castle proper.