All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 15'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars!!

I had a feeling Melora would betray Drauken in the end, but I didn't see that coming for Henry. Maybe he isn't dead but badly wounded and he still makes one final heroic stand. Just hoping, i really felt sorry for him.

Amelie's dream was amazing! It feels like she is one step away from giving up. I can't wait to see how that will eventually happen. The suggestion that all she is good at is being a whore was very nice as well. Hopefully she' ll go down that way in the end, losing her status as a Queen and mighty general and ending up in some brothel or something enjoying her life as a slut. Maybe Anne could join her and it could be Amelie who ends up corrupting her.

All in all i think it was one of the best, if not the best chapter of Triumph! So sorry to see this ending and yet eagerly waiting for more. Keep up the good work!

xenoveistxenoveistover 4 years ago

Great to see a new chapter so soon! The plot is really heading into the climax now. I hope there's a long epilogue/chapters after everything's resolved to catch up on the kinky aftermath ;)

SexinatiSexinatiover 4 years ago
Stabbed through the heart, And you're to blame!

Why'd you Kill Drauken, you horrible monster... Waaaaah :(

On a more Serious note, I was expecting back-stabbing to happen, but I didn't expect

that it would be Drauken who'd be on the rough end of the knife. So, it came as a nice surprise. I honestly thought He'd be tortured to death for a moment there.

I have to say that I honestly don't know whether Augras is going to hook up with either Amelie or Anne. I thought initially for months that Augras was probably going to hook up with Amelie... But now I cannot help but feel that Augras is probably going after Anne. Augras is probably in for a tough decision, I know I would. Older warrior-princess, or younger princess... tough choice

I'd probably go for Older though. My mother has told me once to go for older women. :P

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 4 years agoAuthor
Anne or Amelie

Who says it is an either/or situation?

SexinatiSexinatiover 4 years ago
Hon Hon Hon

I like your thinking...

*Twirls moustache*

Why have one, when you can have two!

There's Nothing like having the complete set.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe Augras gets none of them?!

I could see that happening. I wouldn't want for Amelie to sit on the throne of Zentara and become a slutty queen like some parallel to Jeanette. Provided that Augras gets the throne in the end of course. Jeannete and Belkor not to mention Brigitte and Markoz are still in his way.

Still i would like to see Amelie humiliated in front of her army and kingdom, finally embracing her inner slut and ending up as a whore or war slut. Or a high class prostitute for the nobles of Orlous. After all she was excited by the idea of her court seeing her like this. Anne could join her as well and it could be Amelie who ends up corrupting her. Hopefully there will be more scenes like that between them outside of her dreams

FastandheartfulFastandheartfulover 4 years ago

Thank you.

It was very good. I like to follow Amelie's development. As you wrote her growning desire for mosters. It was exciting.

It was good idea to ad Anne to the mix.

I hope you will able to complete the next chapter (with Amelie) soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another awesome Chapter but poor Henry.

The way you are writing the Amelie is great. I fear that is the end for Henry though. He managed to become my favorite character in Elfin Descent and Triumph.

But maybe there is still hope that he is only injured an will get captured. If he has to loose this war he could get humiliated in a sexy way before his demise. He could be forced to take the place of Garrett or has to service Jasmara in a similiar fashion.

Also Sylvia could get caprued as well and Henry has to watch her getting fucked by Orcs and/or Centaurs/Minotaurs making clear that Henry could never really satisfy her with his smaller equipment and lack of stamina, maybe he even gets off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 17

Chapter 16 is going to be focused on Brigitte but what can we expect from chapter 17? In which characters is it going to focus?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapters

Chapter 16 is done, but is currently being reviewed since I thought it might need some editing.

Chapter 17 will focus on mostly Amelie, but also some Augras.

Hieronymos_of_KardiaHieronymos_of_Kardiaover 4 years ago
Waiting for next Chapter!

Can´t wait for the next chapter to arrive!

Do you still intend to release the Queen´s Castle story about Garrett? I would love to read that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Anne

Are there going to be more sex scenes with Anne in future chapters?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 4 years agoAuthor
Yes

Anne will feature in sex scenes in ch 17 and 18.

I probably will write a story with Garrett, but likely not for a long time.

I plan on submitting Ch 16 next week so it should be up by a week from Friday.

I have made good progress on Ch 17 but it is going to be longer than a typical chapter. I hope to have it done by mid march at the latest, but more likely mid February.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapters

This is getting better and better with each chapter! I think Triumph is by far your best work. So sad to see it ending.

How many more chapters do you plan on making? Also are there going to be some aftermath sex scenes? I would love to see more action with Amelie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous