Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 18

Story Info
The Orc Dominion series concludes in this final chapter.
8.8k words
4.51
13.4k
11

Part 69 of the 71 part series

Updated 01/20/2023
Created 01/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should be marching East, not West" King Trogar said for probably the hundredth time that day. "If we move quickly we can still hunt down that treacherous fuck, Markoz, and capture his bitch princess." Trogar looked older than the last time she had seen him, but none the worse for wear after his captivity, but then it hadn't been a particularly onerous one.

I lived harder on campaign than he did imprisoned. Amelie resisted the urge to rub the bridge of her nose. Augras' father was eager for revenge on the orc who defeated him twice no matter how pointless and impractical it was. Oh, the orc king couched it in terms of eliminating the last threat to the Western Kingdoms and making inroads towards controlling the trade routes across the March, but she knew the truth of it. "Everyone's had enough of war, Trogar. King Augras wants peace."

King Trogar's jaw clenched at the mention of his son, before relaxing into a malicious smile. "You should address me as "Your Highness" Amelie; only sovereigns get to use my given name." The leer he gave her said all he needed to about what he thought her status was.

It didn't help that she was dressed for the part. The 'Slave-General' armor that Augras gave her after the battle had been reinforced with graves and armor, but it was still comically, or rather, lewdly inappropriate for battle. Not that there were currently any serious threats to her, but it did mean that she had to step back from being a warrior and fight from behind the lines instead of in front of them.

It was Augras' way of ensuring she didn't die gloriously in combat in an effort to get around his control, though at this point he need not have bothered. Months under his influence had broken down her resistance and fully bent her to his will. The pleasures he had unlocked in her had turned her into his whore. Thankfully, he had forbidden her from indulging with his father, much to Trogar's chagrin. The King had taken it into his head to fuck the famous princess-knight and 'seduce' her away from his son but that had come to naught.

Trogar gestured to the ranks of soldiers marching around them. "And if my son is so interested in peace why is he keeping such a large, standing army? I can still smell the blood on their swords, and it's not from the war."

The King of Deznessuian had been taking great delight in reminding her of her reduced status. The fact that in this instance he was right only made it worse. On the way to retrieving Trogar from the Sandorans she had to put down a few recalcitrant lords who had refused to swear fealty to Queen Anne and King Augras.

The worst part was that they were loyal to her, and didn't believe she would actually march against them. No, the worst part was that they didn't believe I would storm their castles. At least, not until after I was done with the first one. All the fighting men had marched to war with her, and were now either dead or trickling back to their homes. Only the very old and the very young were left to defend the castle.

Amelie didn't even have to siege the first castle: she just smashed in the gate, threw ladders up the wall and stormed in. It was over with a minimum amount of bloodshed; at least on her side. She wouldn't say that the garrison was slaughtered to a man. Amelie tried to save as many as she could. Unfortunately, that mercy didn't extend to the lord of the castle. Count Armand was an old retainer of her father, who had served at his side for years. He was too old to take to the field in the war, but his loyalty was never in question.

Unfortunately, the constant rebellions in Zentara and Heste had taught Augras that rebellions in counties and duchies held by humans were inevitable. He had ordered a zero tolerance policy to ensure the eventual replacement of all noble houses with orcs. Armand and his family were all executed, and a new orc family installed in the castle. That was the moment she knew that Queen Amelie was dead, and only Slave-General Amelie remained.

The other rebellious lords surrendered quickly after that. It saved their lives, but they still lost their lands and went east into exile and new orc dynasties were established. So far the other lords had remained quiet and she prayed they stayed that way. Although she still felt guilty over their fates, she couldn't deny that her complete subjugation aroused her. A smile crossed her lips as she raised her hand to bring her army to a halt.

"You're correct of course, Your Highness. King Augras is still asserting his authority in Thesta and my men have had to bloody them. But he still desires peace. Even now he is in Ruar meeting with the other Kings to determine the disposition of the Western Kingdoms now that the war is over. Perhaps if you hurry you'll make it there in time for the announcement. As for the standing army, I think it's time they are rewarded for their efforts. Lieutenant Bosh'Mog!"

They were joined a moment later by a large minotaur, his body crisscrossed with scars. The minotaur who served as her lieutenant gave her a great bovine grin as he looked down at her and Trogar. "Yes, General? What need?" He bellowed out. Despite the mincennttis' efforts to breed stupid, docile pack slaves the minotaurs were quite clever, and were already learning the common tongue of the Western Kingdoms.

Not many minotaurs had left the Catabrian Hills, but a few had who preferred more civilized surroundings. From what she'd heard life in the southern continent had been quite primitive, and even life in the hills would be a step up. But she didn't mind, they were powerful warriors and excellent at intimidating foes into submission.

I suppose it will only be a matter of time before they're called the Minotaur Hills Amelie thought. That was where it all started, but it seemed like so long ago that now she was totally detached from the event.

"I need you" she smiled up at the beastman, "to reward you, and the men, for their excellent service in our recent campaign."

"Always happy to serve General! Especially with rewards!" Bosh'Mog snorted and lifted his thick cock from beneath the simple loincloth he wore outside of battle.

The massive tool was half the size of her arm and not even hard yet, but that only excited her. It wasn't the first time she had taken it after all, and she knew just how it fit. It had taken her a while to understand her place. Amelie had thought all orcs treated their women like whores, but eventually she learned that orcs reserved the pussies of their women for themselves, but shared other holes freely.

All of Amelie's holes were shared freely among Augras' men, because she wasn't his woman. She was a whore. At least Anne is reserved for him alone she consoled herself, she doesn't share any bit of her. Except with me. Even now the thought gave her a weird mix of emotions, as part of her was excited at the idea of her daughter being debased.

Her strong hands found the shaft and began stroking it as she knelt at the minotaur's hoofs. The slab of meat pulsed beneath her fingers as she stroked it up and down, delighting in its thick girth and the heat radiating off of it.

"Victorious soldiers deserve rewards" Amelie purred, glancing at Trogar from the corner of her eyes. She stroked faster and tightened her grip as she worked the cock, which was rapidly swelling to its full size. Amelie's not massive tits spilled out of her top as she leaned forward to lick the tip of Bosh'Mog's cock.

It didn't seem like too long ago she wouldn't be able to imagine wrapping her breasts around a human cock, let alone a giant beast man's cock. Yet here she was, squeezing her full, luscious tits around the whole shaft, making it disappear between them as he thrust the tip up to her mouth.

Bosh'Mog grunted again and placed his huge hand atop Amelie's head, gripping her entire skull with one hand as he pulled her down his cock. Obviously she didn't get the whole thing down her throat. Honestly, he didn't know how the human woman even managed to get the head inside her mouth, but somehow she did.

"Ah you give the best awards, Amelie" Bosh'Mog groaned as the soft, pillowy flesh of her tits jerked his shaft and her hot, wet mouth caressed the top half of his shaft. His hips pushed forward, trying to cram even more of his thick dick into the former Queen's mouth as he sought to maximize his pleasure.

The musky taste of the bull cock filled Amelie's mouth as the thick girth filled it up, stretching out her cheeks and weighing heavily on her tongue. Still, Amelie pushed back against it, stroking it as best as could as she moved her head, bobbing up and down, stabbing the back of her throat with the head of his dick and pressing back against the large hand holding her head in place. The minotaur gave her enough latitude to slide up and down, but maintained enough of a grip that she couldn't pull away.

When Bosh'Mog squeezed the back of her head Amelie quivered in pleasure. The dominant gesture reinforced how in control of her he was. Bosh'Mog was her subordinate, someone she commanded in battle and gave regular orders to. But now that the battle was over she was on her knees swallowing his dick, totally under his power. Not just in private either, but before the entire army where everyone could see.

Amelie's cunt gushed in excitement as she felt her mouth squeeze around the head enough for it to slide into her throat. Bosh'Mog wasted no time and immediately thrust forward again to feed more of his cock into her throat. The shaft throbbed in need as Amelie's throat constricted around it. The former Queen's vestigial gag reflex squeezed the dick, but through practice and discipline she resisted fully gagging on the massive invader.

"Ah, when Augras promised us women, I did not know he meant Queens as well. Or they would be so good at sucking cocks." Bosh'Mog grunted as Amelie's throat twitched around his cock. "I know of more soldiers who fought well and need reward. When finished you treat them too!"

A small crowd had begun to form to watch. Trogar first among them, a frustrated, disgusted sneer on his face. But her personal bodyguards were there as well, not that it wasn't anything they hadn't seen before. More soldiers began to gather around, perhaps hoping that they would get a turn when the minotaur was finished.

Amelie gurgled and gasped as the cock was suddenly pulled from her throat, leaving her wheezing as the heavy wet meat slapped against body and left a wet trail on her chest. Her hard nipples buzzed with excitement and her thighs dampened as her arousal continued to grow. She looked up at Bosh'Mog's bovine face as her mouth hanged open, waiting in frustration for further instruction.

"Get up and put hands on horse" Bosh'Mog commanded as he gripped his cock and stroked it slowly while watching the debased Queen.

"Yes Bosh'Mog!" Amelie chirped as she sprung to her feet with a warrior's grace, though you wouldn't know it from the lewd way her massive tits flopped about. She quickly turned towards her mount and leaned against the beast, spreading her legs as she placed her hands on the saddle.

"You behave well. Hard to believe you fearsome warrior! But you reward fighters...maybe you need reward too?" Bosh'mog grinned as he slapped his wet cock on Amelie's waiting ass, and then slapped it against her slit and started rubbing it against her labia.

"Mmm! I do! I want a reward for leading you to victory! Please give me your big cock Bosh'Mog! Please!" Amelie whimpered eagerly as she thrust her hips back, shaking her round ass from side to side hoping to entice the minotaur into slamming his huge cock deep inside her.

Bosh'Mog's thick hands encased Amelie's pert ass, squeezing it firmly before giving it a smack powerful enough to leave a large red mark behind. "You want cock? You really want?" The minotaur gripped the base of his shaft and guided it between her legs and started rubbing the tip against her wet labia, applying a growing pressure upwards towards her canal.

"Ah! Please! Yes! I want your fat minotaur cock in my pussy!" Amelie mewled out the words, knowing that begging for her cunt to be fucked only lowered her in their eyes. Or rather, solidified her position at the bottom of the hierarchy, an unclaimed woman who could be fucked and bred by anyone. At least that isn't likely, she thought, not at my age.

"At your command, General" Bosh'Mog sneered. He slid his hand up and gripped her by the waist. The minotaur held her tightly in place while he thrust forward, pushing the thick bull dick deep inside Amelie. The former Queen's well-trained walls parted for the invader, allowing it passage into her very depths. Bosh'Mog continued to push until the broad tip battered her cervix.

"Nnnn!" Amelie's pleasured scream rang out loudly through the circle formed by the assembled crowd. She was too far gone to consciously notice their lustful gazes. Amelie didn't even notice the look of frustration, envy, and desire on Trogar's face. Their attentions only burned at the back of her mind, a subtle, decadent pleasure in knowing she was being completely taken before so many witnesses.

"That's it, take it Amelie" the minotaur grunted as he slid one hand up to grip her breast. Even his large hands had trouble gripping the truly massive, magically enhanced tit. He still managed to squeeze it tightly, sending a jolt of pain through Amelie as he pulled it down. Bosh'Mog began hammering into her, pumping again and again as he fed her his dick.

"Ah ah ah!" Amelie's cries grew shrill as the thick minotaur cock drilled into her, the impacts coming faster and harder as Bosh'Mog lost himself to his bestial urges. She began rutting back into him, meeting his thrusts with her own. Her ass clapped against his pelvis as she grinded into his body, melting their bodies together as she undulated lewdly.

Bosh'Mog slid his other hand beneath Amelie's thigh and lifted it up, raising her leg up over her head. The new angle was so steep that he ended up lifting her off the ground and holding her suspended while they fucked. "I'm going to empty my balls soon. Right into you. Once you beg for it. Beg for my seed!" Bosh'Mog emphasized his demand with a sharp tug on her nipple.

Amelie squealed as the sensitive nub was pulled. The sudden jolt made her body tighten and constrict around his fat cock and she shake uncontrollably. "Give me your cum! Fill me up! Shoot it all inside me please!" The pistoning of the cock finally pushed her over the edge and her mind went blank the pleasure rippled through her as she begged obscenely

"Take it slut!" Bosh'Mog bellowed out as he pushed his pulsing cock against Amelie's cervix and dumped his load, spraying thick cum all over the entrance to Amelie's womb. His grip on her thigh and breast tightened, bruising her flesh as he clutched her tightly, refusing to let her go until her body had taken every last bit of her seed.

"Mmmm! Aaaaah, ah ah...." Amelie moaned softly as she came down from the climax. Her mind was still swimming and she tremors of pleasure ran through her.

When Bosh'Mog's cock finally stopped twitching he pulled his dripping cock out of her pussy which gaped open and gushed out a torrent of the minotaur's cum. "That's a good fuck, Amelie. Now, here are the soldiers who also fought well..."

****

"Queen Jeanette is still resting" Dorian announced to the assembled council, "King Grotok's death has hit her exceptionally hard."

Exceptionally hard is an understatement Augras thought. If the stories are true she suffered a complete apoplexy. "Let's get started then." Augras settled into a seat at the head of the table. Across from him was his uncle Belkor, and around the table the rest of the council of Zentara.

"That is the Queen's chair" Belkor said, glaring at his nephew, "not yours, Prince Augras."

"King Augras, uncle. As such it is my right to sit here, especially as the Queen is unwell." Augras smiled nastily. "The Kingdoms must go on. There is a lot of work to be done to consolidate our family's hold on the Western Kingdoms, and as my powers will be a large part of that I insist on taking my place at the table."

Belkor began to snarl, but Dorian just looked at him stonily. "It is fortunate that you are here, Your Highness, to fill the role so quickly left vacant by the Queen's illness and the death of our King. I don't know what we'd do without you."

Of course he suspects I'd have something to do with Jeanette's illness, Augras thought, It's his job to see foul play in seemingly innocent circumstances. Augras forced a cocky grin onto his lips. "Indeed, it is fortunate I returned or the war would have been lost. Fate is cruel, and raises some up even as it strikes others down."

"That's my mother you're speaking of!" Belkor growled.

"And my grandmother, but destiny has a plan for us all, even the most powerful." Augras countered.

"This is pointless" Vilknar, Jeanette's eight son and the royal treasurer said, "we have important matters to discuss. The war has depleted the treasuries of Zentara and Heste, and I would wager that Thesta and Sandora are not faring much better. We need to refill the treasuries and restore trade between the Kingdoms and through the Angrian March."

"Restoring trade will be easy enough" Augras said nonchalantly before hardening his voice, "but rebuilding the economy of Zentara might be harder. After liquidating the Guilds you will have a hard time finding skilled and intelligent labor." After a moment he added, "Or people willing to cross the March after the last Caravan Master was killed and with your own soldiers pushing the orcs east onto the trade routes."

"Traitors are a grave threat, and rich traitors all the more so. They had to be punished for plotting against the crown" Dorian interjected.

"As do those who murdered the Duchess Susannah" Belkor added.

"Indeed. The sacking of Shropfordshire has also made the caravans leery of traveling that route. So here you are without a merchant class or safe routes through the March making it hard to restore trade." Augras let that sit for a moment before continuing, "Fortunately, I have a solution. The merchants in Thesta are untouched, and flush with cash from royal expenditures during the war. They are more than capable of taking up the eastern trade routes until order has been restored."

A violent outcry erupted from all the councilors as Augras sat there with a serene expression on his face. After several moments it finally calmed enough for Vilknar to break through. "You intend to reroute the trade routes through Thesta? The economy of Zentara will never recover if you take the eastern trade."

"The Elfin trade too, actually. While negotiating King Trogar's ransom the subject came up, and it just makes more sense for Elfish products to be routed through Thesta until things in Ruar are settled. The shipping routes are a little longer, but the security of them will more than make up for it."

Another clamor erupted, and though the debate raged for what seemed like hours Augras would not be budged. He didn't have to be, it was all arranged and controlling trade was integral into making Orlous the center of the new orc dominion. Finally Augras raised his hands to silence the table. "Gentlemen, we can argue all night long and it won't change anything. Let us table this discussion and move on to some other pressing matters, such as deciding who will assume the Throne of Sandora."

"Jasmara turned it down" Belkor said, "though she wouldn't say why. She hasn't spoken her intentions to anyone: the only thing she'll say is that she needs to talk to the Queen first."

"She's booked passage on a ship bound for the east" Dorian added, "as well as a ship bound west and south, as well as every caravan leaving the city. The Princess clearly plans to leave us, and doesn't want us knowing where."