All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 18'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope you continue with this universe

This felt a little rushed. There should've been at least one more chapter between Anne and Augras when they first met and how he breaks her down. Then this chapter to wrap it all up.

Looking forward to more of your work since I've read all the orc dominion stores here since 2015.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 4 years agoAuthor
Rushed

Yeah, I did worry about it being a little rushed. When I revise the story I can look into stretching it out more, but I am not sure one chapter will really be enough. I think I need to go back and build out the gradual mind control a little more. Instead of just lust, maybe having Augras commanding her into some of the scenes with her men or prisoners.

I might also add in her abdication, and the ascension on Anne and Augras to the throne. I just didn't really have the energy to do it now. I am ready to take a break and work without a deadline!

I have already started reworking Zentara, and it is proving to be much more work than I was expecting. My writing was so much clunkier back then!

SexinatiSexinatiabout 4 years ago
A conclusion to a great story.

While I do follow along with the sentiment that the ending does seem rushed. This chapter still does the job of concluding the Orc Dominion series. I cannot wait to see you in other writing ventures! Ive been with you since Rebellion.

Gotta admit I'm in the same boat with a lot of my stories, writing wise. I've ended up deleting most of my fanfics for this reason. Rewriting or revising a story AKA polishing can take a lot of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A fitting conclusion to an excellent story

This chapter has been great, just like the entire story up to this point. I'm even glad you kept it tight and focused. I'm looking forward to see what twist you'll come up with for the sequel.

xenoveistxenoveistabout 4 years ago

Great to see this completed! Agree with the other comments about it feeling slightly rushed. Amelie's fall does feel quite sudden and would love to see more scenes with Anne.

Also, I do feel a little sad? about Jeanette's state at the end of the story after following her story that started all these.

I kinda feel like the plot elements of the story are really great but weirdly didn't quite gel well for me with the sex scenes. There's some dark imagery in the plot, especially the ending which feels really GOT-esque, but the sex scenes actually feel lighter in comparison lol. Maybe it's because we don't see Amelia really hate her fall into corruption, or because it avoids the harshness of NC type of fics. Both the plot and sex are actually really good, but it feels a little jarring to have a corruption scene that isn't super dark segue into the harsh reality of this happening (cities sacked, families slaughtered, and now a potential civil war).

Anyway, really looking forward to your next fics! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Great story! Love every chapter from the start.

Any sequels? Or a brand New series? Please more orcs and sexy big tit and big ass slutty elf woman!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 4 years ago

I don't think it was rushed because there was a lot of thought placed into providing reasonable and proper closure to many of the loose ends in this book. I don't begrudge OD a thing because he put a damn lot of time, effort, and care in providing this to us over the years and maybe sometimes it becomes a bit much and something that seems like a simple ending just eludes us.

Clearly there are unexplained gaps... I mean we just witnessed Amelie's final fall, her public humiliation, her daughter's all or nothing proposal in what seems like moments ago. Now three pages later Amelie is banging a few Minotaur and Anne is inconsequential to the story line until we have both mother and daughter locked into what seems to be reoccurring incestuous sex with no rationale why, but honestly even to me it doesn't matter.

I read this chapter as the books epilogue and not it's conclusion. I view chapter 17 as the actual denouement and more importantly, I believe OD gave himself the opportunity to revisit this land again in the future with many of the endings he provided or even new destinies yet to be written.

Thank you and I hope you write again soon.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 4 years agoAuthor
Ending

I can see where the Amelie/Augras ending might seem rushed, but what about the others? Do you all think that Brigitte, Jasmara, Henry/Sylvia and all had a well paced story?

anonkanonkabout 4 years ago
In response to specific character's endings

Heya! I wanted to chime in on my thoughts of the ending. You asked about Henry, Brigitte, etc.

Henry, I don't even really remember who he was, I didn't care about Jasmara, same for alot of the characters. It wasn't that they were written poorly, I think you did a great job on that front, just that there were too many characters. I think the first OD story was the best because it focused on only a few characters and really fleshed out the journey. From what I remember about Jasmara is she was captured, raped, escaped. There wasn't really a character arc for her, it seemed.

For me Brigitte and Amelie had the best character arcs. I didn't care for Augras as he seemed too similar to Trogar, in that neither really seemed to deserve their victories. Augras had invincible magic with mind control. Though, my dislike of him may be my dislike of mind control. I enjoy stories much more when the female characters proudly own their sexuality. Like Brigitte or Jeanette or Lyriena.

I am still very thankful for all the hard work you put into this. Top 5 epics on literotica, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Jasmara and henry/sylvia ? oh yeah there was something happening with guys named like that long ago. I don't remember exactly what and why it ended like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Congratulations

Just wanted to say congratulations on finishing your story. I've found the Orc Dominion series to be well-written and engaging even disregarding the erotic sequences.

Regarding Henry, Sylvia, and Jasmara; I thought their arcs ended fairly well. To be honest I didn't read the entirety of Elfin Descent so I can't comment too much since I know some of those characters were introduced in that story. At least for Jasmara's arc I found it had a satisfying end. I can't specifically recall but I believe the chapter where she escapes leaves her fate uncertain, and implying that she died? Somehow I feel such a tragic end would be somehow more fitting, but her fate here is still fine.

My favorite character from this entire storyline was Drauken. I really enjoyed his fish-out-of-water moments, and his death due to a betrayal was well done. I do wish there was a scene where the betrayal is discussed further (apologies if such a scene exists and I am simply forgetting!)

Minor points of criticism: I agree with some of the others regarding Augras. I enjoyed him in the earlier chapters but it never felt like he had to sacrifice anything to achieve victory, leaving it feeling unearned. Furthermore I agree that there were too many characters and arcs being covered - this led to some suffering. Rosalind in particular had a somewhat unsatisfying end.

Overall I'd say the quality has improved immensely from the beginnings, and the Orc Dominion stories are among the best I've read on this site. Thanks for writing.

HierophantasHierophantasalmost 4 years ago
Ending

It's not bad, but perhaps a little bit rushed. I do like ending itself of this chapter, with Queen contemplating. Brigitte was fun, I wish Sylvia had some revenge and a more prominent role (she was my favourite), too bad we lost Susannah.

Anyway, what are your plans for the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best medieval erotica out there!

I literally devoured every single one of your chapters. What a ride! So sad to see this has come to an end. Have you got any plans for a side story about Amelie like you did with Janette in Solied Dove? I' d love to read that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous