All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 05'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to see how you continue this story.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I am glad you're enjoying the story!

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01about 10 years ago
Pleasure is in the air!

I look forward to seeing what humiliation and pleasure Turogg, Bodak, and the eight orcs have in store for Jeanette. Now Turogg knows he has a pet backed into a corner, his deprivations and the Jeanette's pleasure should be a very steamy read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ending?

Enjoyed it so far. I can only hope you go with a creative end to this & not the obvious one. This chapter could use light editing for spelling & word choice (I believe a queen has a 'retinue', not a revenue).

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Again

Thank you for the comments. I appreciate you pointing out wrong words and small errors since I have not had much luck getting editors for the story. While some of what happens will probably be somewhat predictable, I think the story will avoid a totally cliched ending, and that there will still be some surprises in there for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for that great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome story

can't wait for the next one. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hi. I realy enjoy your stories. And I look forward to you continuieng it. I hope you have some more creative ideas. I realy like that you try not to repeat yourself.

thanks a lot

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
Ignore that empty comment - some error.

Two thoughts I had prior to this chapter were confirmed.

First: alliance with the orcs -- for pretty much exactly the reasons she listed, though hers were more detailed than my reasons.

Second: we'd be seeing the 'scarred orc' again, and it'd somehow compromise said negotiations.

I honestly thought HE'D be the one from the delegation, at first, (or at least in the delegation), but it hadn't crossed my mind that he'd be related to the head of the delegation.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
thanks

I'm glad you are enjoying the story. I knew that most people would assume we would see the scarred orc again, but wanted to subvert expectations that he would be the orc chieftain. Hopefully I didn't spend too long to introduce turogg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic story

Man!! What a story! I've been following it since chapter 1, and I must say that it's very well-written and detailed without being boring (not even for a minute). It seems well researched too, or maybe just well planned.

I love Jeanette's character, and the plot thus far. Not many stories here go beyond the female's anatomy, but yours documents her emotions and thoughts wonderfully. My favorite example was from a previous chapter, about her exotic gifts as trophies, and explaining why or how she feels the way she does.

I also really like Turogg and Bodak. I bet they'll have more character development in future chapters.

Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope you keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous