All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 06'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Been waiting for this.

Love this story. Especially how Jeanette is totally into her perverseness. Not enough stories where the women is a willing participant in the slut fantasy. Keep it up.

syd_v63syd_v63about 10 years ago
Well Done

You've really taken this beyond the simple suck & fuck story and opened up the plot lines considerably. The dialogue is coming along well and except for the odd typo, the story line is progressing. Even the visuals are improving, can't quite get all the sites, sounds and smells of the place but I'm sure those will come in time. Character development has improved greatly as well, it will be interesting to see if you can take this beyond the one or two main character lines and develop the secondary characters fully as well.

Sir Drake (Political Conniver)

Garret Daniels (Most Trusted Servant)

Susannah (Loyal Friend and Confidant)

Cindy (The Prostitute)

Beechum (The Merchant)

Duke Braden (Evil Betrothed)

Fredrick Welton (Susannah's father & The Queend Advisor)

The King of Heste

Turogg (Orc Chieftain)

Bodak (Turogg"s Brother and Soiled Dove regular)

Agmar (The Queen's Bastard Son)

A lot of work ahead of you.

LunaWindLunaWindabout 10 years ago
Started good, getting even better

I really enjoyed the first couple chapters of Orc Dominion, but then became put off when she turned to Orcs, despite the likelihood of that happening given the title. Despite that, I kept reading, and I'm very glad I did. The part that intrigues me the most is Jeanette's tenuous hold on her own kingdom, combined with her desire to be with the Orcs. If she gives too much, she might lose her throne, but if she gives to little, she might lose her potential ally. The give and take is compelling. How Turogg and Jeanette balance it all is the question, and I hope they do create some sort of balance, instead of just having the Orcs conquer the entire country.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for the comments and feedback. syd.v63 I appreciate your comments, especially on not being able to not being able to smell, taste, and hear the environment. The point is well taken and I will keep that in mind as I work on future chapters. Though I don't intend to go overboard like G.R.R. Martin and have 10 page descriptions of food ;)

I'm glad you're all enjoying the story and hope you will stick with it for future chapters. I will definitely be taking it all the way to the end, and I don't think you'll be disappointed with how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:D Good Job

I like your story really - did not end so quickly, and I hope we will read much more from you. Would be funny if Turogg and his orcs would take over the kingdom XD and Jeanette would be his queen or something like that :D. But that's my fantasy ... . no matter how it goes, I'm looking forward to.

(sorry for my bad english I am not a native speaker)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

thanks again. I still like your story eventhough I am not much into the whole pregnancy thing. but thats just me.

and I've come to enjoy thor background story and I am curious what will happen to the lands of Zentara. I just hope it turns out "good" in the end for the princess. she is a loveable character and it would be sad if the story would finish with her in some kind of slavery

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wonder if it ever comes a plot point...

where both the Chief and the brother die, and Jeanette uses her half orc son to gain control over the orcish clan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Excellent novel, this big event on this site.

I understand that at you the draft copy of the following part is probably already ready and there is a synopsis of all work.

But nevertheless I will make some remarks.

The narration goes too evenly, there is no a little pepper, especially in sex scenes.

Princess enjoys a large number of sex why - not to add group sex, double and triple penetration. I don't like idea of repeated pregnancy, but the risk of it was - is interesting. It is possible to consider also option of pregnancy of the human woman from orks only from cocktail of sperm of several orks.

Sorry for possible mistakes, English not my native language!

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
thanks again

Thank you all for the comments. With all the anonymous comments I can't really direct replies but I will try.

Last commenter, I don't know what you mean by "too evenly" or "pepper" but I think you will be happy with the next chapter.

Other commenter, I am glad you enjoy the story even if pregnancy/impregnation is not your thing. The story is about halfway done so there is still a ways to go! The last third will be very plot heavy so I think you will enjoy that more.

Other other commenter, I am pleased you stuck with it even though orcs are not your thing. They are the focus of the story, but as I just said the last third is plot heavy so hang on a little longer!

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01about 10 years ago
A political minefield!

First off, I commend you for writing an erotic literature piece that manages to focus very well on both the erotic and literature parts of it. The erotic parts are steamy and just long enough and detailed enough to paint a picture and allow our imaginations to fill in the gaps. At the same time the literature parts are well thought out and have a strong foundation of dialogue that isn't at all confusing.

Secondly, names and places have been selected well and I never find myself "Wait what was that again?" Which is very helpful! I find that I'm easily able to keep track of the events, the people, and the locations.

Lastly, keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter and more lustful romances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous