All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 07'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING

This story has everything I have fantasized about and kept me entranced the whole time! Amazing writing; still wishing there's a part 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Would be amazing

If you continued this series even further or wrote more orc tales :)

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks for the comments guys. You'll have to wait until next week for part 8, but it will be coming. I'm glad this story matches up with your fantasies. Really, this story is made up of my fantasies and connected by plot. I hope you continue to enjoy my work!

syd_v63syd_v63about 10 years ago
Back to the basics

Well done a return to the basics; marginal story lines attached to strong sexual content, after all this is an erotica site. Please don't take that as a back handed complaint in anyway, I rather enjoyed it, so well done. I am a fan of both intricate plot lines and suck & fuck stories, so you haven't lost me in anyway,

What I Liked:

it's good to see Drake back, he will add an element of conflict needed to progress the story and move us (The Queen especially) out of the negotiations and into the world of Zentara.

This also allowed Queen. Jeanette not to get bogged down in the minutia of treaty development, settlement planning, and cultural independence that is all part of political negotiation. Plus I like the sex and she can't get laid on the negotiation table (well at least not with all the members present).

Also liked the possessive nature of Turoug. Shows he's a little more attached than he'd like to admit, which gives Jeanette her advantage, can't always have a one sided relationship, she just wouldn't be a Queen if she allowed herself to totally succumb to that.

What I didn't Like:

Still seeming like a two character driven story. I would really like to see other characters drawn into the mix. Susannah seems to have a natural predilection toward Orcs as well??? Perhaps this could be developed.

Bodak and Frederick just seem to be oppositional pins around which the rest rotate in and out of their respective pulls. I get it and there needs to be some pushback to every plan or it just becomes - Disney Happiness - or - No one ever arguing with Picard, however at some point these two are going to have to work together in the up coming battle (perhaps that's why Drake's been reintroduced, someone needs to be the ass that brings these to oppositional sides together).

Still worth the Five Stars I gave it. Can't wait to read the rest.

pepper_manpepper_manabout 10 years ago

Excellent job, big history!

Certainly I understand that is difficult to compete with G. Martin, but is where aspires.

I love large-scale, long stories and yours gives to me to hope for it. Plots, political intrigues, adventures and as good seasoning to them hot sexual scenes turns out a good erotic fantasy. I meant it when wrote, to add pepper, in comments to the previous part.

I hope only that the sexual relations Jeanette won't be limited only Turogg and her slut nature will prove.

I wait for any surprises and opening in the future!

Nemo18Nemo18about 10 years ago
Couldn't do it

After 7 chapters I just couldn't get past the Queen's stupidity anymore. It's hard to read a story when you don't like the main character

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 10 years ago
Couldn't do it also

The queen has no self preservation. She just follows Chiefs orders without second thought about her health or reputation. Having such power, Orcs need no negotiations.

Good sex scenes though in ch.2-5.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you last two commenters for the feedback. I'm sorry you stopped reading because you found the Queen implausible. I've been in your situation before and had to stop reading a series because I found it getting ridiculous.

I hope you come back some day and give it another shot. I think you'll find that while the Queen is submissive in sexual situations, she remains strong and independent in political situations. Anyway, I will take your comments into consideration for future writing endeavors and when developing characters in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous