All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 08'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
syd_v63syd_v63about 10 years ago
Drama & Sex

Drama and sex, although more of one than the other really. Very well done over all, I am not however a true fan of the blow job but this was interesting and interesting is good. The submissive nature of the relationship between Turoug and Jeanette is deveolping fully and that was the saving grace for me in the "under the table" scene. His wanton disregard for her feelings of being asked to comply fits in nicely with the whole Dom/Sub thing. Humiliation doesn't have to be degrading, it can be as simple as knowing your role or place. The sub is subservient and needs to demonstrate that through their willingness to acquiesce. You seemed to have captured that well, it is not about a degrading relationship that builds resentment, it is about roles.

Now what I liked:

Moving forward in the story, getting out of the negotiation and into the conflict that has been set from the beginning. Nicely done, we are going to war.

Susannah becoming more involved in her friends life. She is now the true confidant, she now has the ammunition needed to cause harm. Every true confidant has to hold the bullets to the gun that could kill you, if they don't they aren't really a trusted Allie.

Intrigue. Drake is a dick and we know it, now we are getting glimpses that confirm that for us.

What I didn't like:

You are starting to lose me when you are having multiple people talk and respond to each other. In one paragraph you had you had Jeanette and Drake speaking and I was getting a little lost with who said what to whom.

Typos and misspelled words. I hate the grammar police believe me, read anything I've written, but there were a few misspelled words and few incorrect usages of words. I know it is difficult to find an editor on this site, trust me been there done that, but your work is developing and your skills need to develop too. Wish I could help you but it would be the blind leading the blind.

Lastly, just a little more sex would've been good, this was more of a titilation than I like but still well worth the read.

Bottom Line: 5 stars Can't wait for more.

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1about 10 years ago
Pardon the pun..

I hope she doesn't get "screwed over" by the orcs and Sir Drake. I am surprised that she never expressed any anger or frustration with the chiefs brother for telling her she couldn't get impregnated by an Orc in the first place.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
hmm

That is a good point about not being mad at bodak. Ive never really thought of that. I might add something in about that, but mostly she is content since she does love her little half-orc. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Syd, thank you for the detailed comments. I am reviewing the next chapter much more closely for mistakes, since I might be getting sloppier as things go on. As we enter the last phase of the story, there will probably be less erotic scenes, and the chapters will be a little longer. Don't worry though, I intend to go out with a "bang"!

pepper_manpepper_manabout 10 years ago

"Humiliation doesn't have to be degrading" - I agree with syd, I think you found the correct balance, it derives pleasure from its role.

I think Sir Drake, can blackmail Jeanette, but hardly he will want to have sex with "orks whore" after their cocks.

"there will probably be less erotic scenes" - I hope, it is compensated by their heat.

"Don't worry though, I intend to go out with a "bang"!" - it's good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous