Orc Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenakka moaned, feeling the heat pool deep inside. Adam shuddered above her, within her, groaning. He held their bodies flush together, spent and drained. His thick arms finally gave out and he fell upon her. She caught him with a pleased hum, drawing him into a warm, soft embrace. The she-orc pressed a small kiss to his head, lovingly stroking his hair.

"Wow..." Adam breathed out after a long moment. Jenakka made a sound of agreement, pressing more gentle kisses to his neck and shoulder. "That's... the second workout I've had today."

Jenakka gave a tired smile, her other hand tracing circles upon Adam's smooth, muscled back. She held him close, enjoying the heat and the protection his larger mass offered. The strength of his blood, the firmness of his body, the softness of his skin. It all belonged to her.

"That's high praise to give to an orc." Jenakka said, her voice low and weary. It was to be expected. "If a roll in the sheets doesn't make you break a sweat... Then you didn't do it right. Or so my clan-sister told me."

"Ha." Adam lifted himself just enough so that he could look her in the eyes. Gone were the eyes filled with crazed lust. The sweet pools of bright blue had returned. Adam gave her a warm smile. "Your sister sounds like a wise woman."

Adam gave her a quick kiss before finally pulling himself free from her arms. As Jenakka felt his warmth leave her, she gave a sound that was equal parts real and mock disappointment. When his half-hard cock slipped from her well-fucked cunt, the she-orc felt an emptiness. She knew the feeling would persist until the next time she'd drag her human to bed.

"'Wise' isn't the word I'd use. But she had her moments." Jenakka told him as he flopped onto his back beside her. She looked over and took in his face, the bright eyes, the strong jaw, those full lips. So unlike an orc, but still very much a man.

"Are you ever going to introduce me?" Adam asked. He stared up at the ceiling, breathing deeply. Jenakka's eyes fell to his glistening chest, watching the broad swath of muscle rise and fall.

"One day." She said to him, rolling onto her side. She reached out and ghosted her hand down his body, her fingers sliding across his chest, his belly. "I'll take you back home to meet them."

"And they won't have a problem with you dating a human?" Adam turned to face her then, wearing a wry grin. But his eyes didn't share his humor. They were hard now, expecting an answer. And it sent Jenakka's heart fluttering like some lovesick princess.

Jenakka drew herself closer to Adam, pressing her body into his side. She rested her chin on his shoulder, looking him right in the eyes so that he could see the sincerity of her words.

"You're perfect for me, Adam." The she-orc said to the human noble. She spoke with certainty, with iron conviction. "And my clan will come to see you the way I do."

Adam pressed his lips into a line, huffing air through his nose. Then he gave a short, content nod. Jenakka planted a kiss on his chest before laying her head there, smiling.

"Get some sleep, love." Jenakka told him, listening again to the beating of his heart. "You'll need your strength tomorrow. When we continue our celebrations..."

"As you say, Lady Jen." He answered, chuckling softly.

Jenakka always thought it was cute when Adam used human titles on her. But tonight she found the moniker particularly pleasing. Humans and elves used pet names for their loved ones all the time, but Jenakka knew this one was special. It was hers. And it showed that Adam honored and valued her enough to ascribe a noble title to her name. It meant he saw her as more than just an exotic fling. It meant that he was serious about her. As serious as she was about him.

Lady Jen.

Jenakka smiled as it echoed in her mind. She quite liked the sound of that.

- - -

Some time later, Adam had fallen asleep. But Jenakka remained awake.

She watched her human noble slumber peacefully, feeling some pride at driving him to the point of exhaustion. Bringing pleasure to an orc woman is no small task, Jenakka thought deviously.

The she-orc carefully untangled herself from Adam's arms, rising from the bed slowly as not to wake him. She slinked over to her pile of clothes on the floor and began to dig through them. She fished out her cellphone, flipping it open.

Quickly, she typed out a message.

Status update. Candidate continues to impress. His strength, stamina, and martial prowess have surpassed all expectations. Possesses a keen mind as well. Deep knowledge of his kingdom's history. Respectful and sympathetic to orcish customs.

Jenakka paused. She spared a glance towards Adam's naked, slumbering form. It did not please her to keep the truth from him. Nor did it please her to describe him so clinically and coldly. But it was necessary. She could spend hours singing his praises, boasting of how wonderful and strong her man was. But she just didn't have that kind of time. Her clan didn't have that kind of time.

Jenakka finished the message.

As prospective clan chieftain? Beyond ideal.

The clan scholar of Clan G'Kalis gave a soft sigh and hit 'send'.

12