All Comments on 'Orc Harem Ch. 03'

by Ryswell

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

another excellent chapter!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[19.02.23]

1st (?)

Anyhoo, excellent start to an intriguing sounding series!

11/10!!!!!

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Well done with a good plot and characters. The battle scene was realistic.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying the story so far. I have a few questions though.

1. This is a modern society where there’s multiple races. I think I read where Jen has a cell phone. There seems to be a core element of medieval times. So what is the government/societal structure of these countries, races, or however you define them? I ask because the premise in chapter one is that Jen’s clan has lost its chief. So what laws are they beholden to? The country they’re in? Orc law? Are they citizens of the human controlled land they are in or only in their own territory?

2. Something to consider is a magic system in a technologically advanced society. In general, technology has only advanced due to a need for something. Most experiments fail, but some succeed and others discover new possibilities that improve on something. In a magical world, what needs would drive technology? A cell phone is only somewhat understandable as it brings communication to the masses. But think about what common magic is available to all. That’s where technology is going to be slower to advance unless there was a need to develop it. The basic phone is more believable than the cell phone because the cell phone would need a much more advanced technological capability than the wired rotary phone. My point here is that this may be a way to either advance, slow, or throw interesting curves into the story line.

I think I will hold on other questions for now. I’m interested in seeing what you write next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyswell@Ryswell
I write what I want. Active on multiple sites, under either Ryswell or RysMan. --- Subscribe to my Patreon and get early access to new chapters as well as companion artwork/comics for my stories! patreon.com/ryswell You can also commission me directly to write a work of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orc Harem Ch. 02 Previous Part
Orc Harem Series Info