Orc Wars: Earth 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
222 Followers

Vera, a blue-eyed beauty with a small frame and a lean, athletic figure, was lying on her back as an orc male gripped her ankles and slid his dark green member into her moist, pink folds. She closed her eyes and gasped as her sensitive flower spread open for him. She absentmindedly held on to her fiancé, a toned and athletic man she affectionately called 'Cuckie', as he kissed, licked, and nibbled on her pert B-cup breasts.

She called him by the pet name because their sex life revolved around the invitation of other men into the bedroom. Vera always preferred bulls that were bisexual so her love could enjoy their cock with her, given that he was bi. And as part of their cuckold lifestyle, she had his penis locked up in a stainless-steel cage, marking him as her property in the Mistress/sub sense.

Despite having a less-than-ordinary relationship when it comes to sex, there was always love, lust, and respect between the human couple.

The orc male, named Riaan, was the High Chancellor of the nation Urnua Baile (pronounced oor-new-wha ball-uh), literally translated as 'beginning home'. He looked down at the pale humans, both hairless from laser hair removal, with a lustful smile as he thrusted his malehood into the female. Glancing over to the male's smooth rear, he wrapped one arm around Vera's legs and hugged them to his muscular body, freeing his left hand to spank and grope the male's body.

The humans had been the Chancellor's guests for ten months and they both were his favorite Mistress/sub couple on the porn section of the human website called 'The Matriarchy'. He was always brought to high arousal seeing the female dominate her male, and his eagerness to please both her and her other male lovers made him want to meet them in person. Long story short, The Matriarchy was one of the human porn sites that wanted to make and distribute porn involving orcs, given the humans' curiosity of them, and Riaan agreed on the condition that Vera and Cuckie were to visit Urnua Baile in-person for the 'negotiations'. He made sure they were longer than they had to be so he could convince them to stay for a while.

Long enough for them to make some orc-on-human porn with him as their 'bull'.

It was the law that all humans wore collars at all times bearing either the family name of their owners, 'Urnua Baile' if they were state-owned slaves, or collars signifying the status of 'Chancellor's Guest'. Each of the human couple wore a customized version of last one. They were made from black leather with the words 'Riaan's Guest' appearing on them in silver metal letters in the orc language of gaeilge.

Riaan smiled at the thought of 'owning' and mating with his favorite human porn stars, and then slid his index finger through Vera's parted lips so she could suck it. Cuckie kissed his way to her neck above her collar as Riaan moved his digit in and out, getting it wet with her saliva, and then pulled it out. Thrusting forward, he held himself deep inside the female as he pressed his wet digit into the male's anus. Cuckie's hole tensed and relaxed, and then tensed again as the orc finger-fucked him. Having only three fingers and a thumb on each hand, the digits of an orc's hand were bigger and stronger than the average human's, so the human male was softly moaning into the nape of Vera's neck as Riaan played with his and prostate.

"Fuck..." he whispered.

"Only after you drink my seed from your fiancé." Riaan smirked. Withdrawing his finger from the human male, the orc spanked him hard once and then spread Vera's legs apart. "Until then," he continued, "rest your head here," he rubbed Vera's lower abdomen, "and hold her leg for me."

"Yes, Master." Cuckie replied before getting into position.

Laying on his side, he held his fiancé's right leg and watched as the orc man fucked her with long, deliberate thrusts. Vera's vulva lips slid in and out along the dark green shaft as it glistened in the fluids of her lust and arousal. Cuckie always loved to put his partner's pleasure first, especially Vera's, who was the one and only woman he'd ever been with, and that's why he had been willing to give her control of his orgasms through the chastity cage. And Riaan loved it too. So much so that he convinced Vera to keep him locked for the duration of their visit.

But after being denied for so long, it felt like her fiancé's lust would consume him completely, so he leaned over and began licking the woman's clit for some level of satisfaction.

Caressing the human male's hair, Riaan said, "If you want to taste your love, all you have to do is ask."

He pulled his thick cock out of her and slipped it passed Cuckie's parted lips. Feeling the male's tongue swirl around his throbbing organ, the orc moaned and gently thrust deeper, desperate to feel his throat engulf him. He caressed his thumb against the human's cheek, feeling his member slide back and forth inside his mouth.

After another few delicious moments, he withdrew from the mouth and thrust back into the velvety human pussy. "Thanks for the extra lube, Cuckie." Riaan said, smiling down at the male beta.

Vera smiled at that and reached over to caress the smooth skin of her fiancé's chest. At that same moment, Riaan thrust hard into her, causing her to pinch his nipple much harder than she intended, and him to groan in sexual pain. "Oh, sorry!" she giggled.

Cuckie bit and sucked on her inner thigh hard enough to make her gasp. "Oh, sorry!" he playfully replied.

The orc began fucking harder, slightly knocking the breath out of Vera as she spoke. "I'm gonn-uh!...have Riann's hm!...friends fu-uh!...fuck youuu!...while we-eee!...watch...mmm, fuck me!"

Riaan smiled at the thought of watching Cuckie be the center of another gangbang and felt his arousal spike for a moment. Burying himself deeply into her, he stopped thrusting and said, "I'd love to watch you warm him up in my stockade first."

"Whip or strapon?!" she jokingly asked.

Pulling out of her, Riaan slipped through Cuckie's lips and said, "Yesss."

"What do you think, Cuckie?" Vera asked, grabbing his hair and moving him back and forth on the orc man's cock. "I think he's excited!"

Riaan nodded in agreement and then withdrew from the male's mouth. He then rolled him over onto his back and guided Vera into a cuckold sixty-nine. Giving her ass a harsh spank, he aimed his organ at her pink cove and sunk it right in. That, coupled with her fiancé's tongue on her pearl, she couldn't help but arch her back and rest her head in his lap. Her lust grew with the orc's, and as he began to thrust harder and faster, she closed her eyes and gripped Cuckie's caged groin.

The very familiar pre-orgasm rise of pleasure grew in intensity from her inner being and sent electric tentacles up her abdomen and down her legs. Taking a large bite on Cuckie's thigh, she moaned loudly as her right leg began shaking in orgasmic bliss. Riaan's cock rhythmically pumped in and out as the climactic waves crashed and rolled throughout her body.

Partially coming down from her sexual high, she instinctively began licking and kissing the sensitive orbs between her fiancé's legs. Cuckie was still lapping up at her clit and she peaked underneath to watch as her orc lover's balls swept back and forth across his face.

"How about you give some oral attention to your Master's balls, Cuckie?" Vera smiled.

"Yes, Mistress." her fiancé replied, sticking his tongue out to catch Riaan's warm, green sac between his lips.

Feeling close to his own orgasm, the orc decided to bury himself into her and stop to hold off for the few extra moments to enjoy the male's oral sensuality. The delicious sucking of his orbs coupled with Vera's wet folds made him feel waves of pleasure every few seconds, each just a little sharper than the last. His breathing shallowed as his climax approached and he soon couldn't take it anymore. He bucked his hips several times and then almost growled as he exploded his seed deep inside Vera.

Her fiancé tongued the orc man's shaft as it pistoned in and out of her, spilling its sperm onto his face and into his mouth. When Vera's bull buried himself as deeply as he could, Cuckie licked up their fluids at where they were joined until Riaan pulled out and his cum nearly gushed out. Vera straightened herself so her love could perform the cleanup duties they both enjoyed so much, and the orc man crawled around the couple and knelt between the human male's legs.

"Now that you're drinking my seed..." he smirked, pushing the male's knees to his chest.

Vera grabbed his ankles and watched as Riaan slowly and deliberately thrust into her fiancé. His cage twitched and the welcome intrusion and a large drop of precum emerged from his confined penis. The orc enjoyed the submissive display just as much as she (especially with the sexy landing strip just above the cage), so he didn't stop until all twenty-three centimeters of his throbbing flesh were inside him. Cuckie's star repeatedly clenched down around the orc dick, causing more precum to flow from his neglected member. Reaching forward, Riaan pulled Vera into a deep kiss as he began owning her fiancé's ass.

Parting their lips, the orc man spanked the human male's ass and basked in the pleasure of being the alpha of the two as the beta's female mate watched. And Vera's eyes were glued to his thick, dark green organ as it repeatedly entered her love. The only other thing she saw was Cuckie's own neglected member as it cried the erotic tears of chastity and erotic denial. The sight of the two together were almost enough to bring her to her second climax.

Her fiancé's tongue, though, is what bridged the gap.

Squeezing Cuckie's ankles, she closed her eyes and rode his face as her body shook in orgasmic delight. A slight squeal of pleasure escaped from her lips, filling the man under her with joy from her bliss. The orc man fucking him smiled in his shared sexual lust as his eyes drank the facial expressions of the female's second climax of the evening.

Coming down from her high, Vera struggled to stay upright, so Riaan reached out and held her waist. She opened her bright blue eyes and stared into his pitch-black ones, the absence of irises a subtle example of the differences between their species, and she coyly smirked. The orc smiled back and caressed her skin, taking a gentle hold of her breasts and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

She pulled him into a deep kiss and sucked on his tongue for a moment and then panted in exhaustion. "I need a minute..." she paused. "I think I'll just lay here and watch you two enjoy each other." Kissing Riaan once more, she climbed off her fiancé and laid next to him.

The orc turned his attention to the male and stared into his eyes as he pinned the human's wrists above his head, letting Cuckie's legs rest on his strong shoulders. The sexually dominant alpha then dove his tongue into the submissive beta's mouth and resumed mating with him. Riaan pushed deep into Cuckie with every thrust, feeling the human's chastity cage pressing into his lower abdomen. The reminder of the male's sexual submission to his fiancé, and by extension, to him, filled the orc with lust.

Staring into Cuckie's eyes, Riaan remembered the first time he'd had the pleasure of his rear. Well...her rear. Vera loved having him dress en femme as a sissy named Heather. That was one of the things Riaan loved about their brand of Mistress/cuckold porn; she'd have him dress up and be used as a sissy slut by her bulls and they both loved it. Not to mention the love they had for each other. She never degraded him for being a sexual beta, nor did she every imply that he couldn't satisfy her as a sexual alpha.

It was all just a part of their relationship dynamic.

Feeling that his second orgasm of the evening was within sight, the orc man straightened himself on his knees and put his hands behind Cuckie's knees. He glanced down at where his thick member was thrusting in and out of the human, seeing the small cage swaying gently back and forth despite his enthusiasm, and the five-centimeter-long landing strip above it. Moving his eyes upward, he lustfully took in the lean, athletic body of the male, and then stopped to stare into his dark eyes and see the pleasure he was receiving in them from the angle his cock was hitting his prostate. Thinking about him as Heather, he once-again thought about what she'd look like fully feminized, surgeries and all.

Riaan inwardly smiled as he pictured the cute, human futa cuckold in chastity.

Breathing heavily, he felt his impending orgasm surge from deep within and reach the tip of his dick. He pulled out and quickly stroked himself, spraying his sperm over the male's cage for a moment before thrusting back inside him to dump the rest of his seed into his body. Looking down at the male, Riaan saw the pleasure of a beta in his eyes; the pleasure of having had pleased his alpha. And he saw the happy smile of Vera just before she passionately kissed her love while he continued to receive her orc bull's cum deep inside him.

As his orgasm subsided, Riaan slowly pulled out and moved over to Cuckie's left, offering the human to orally clean his organ. Breaking their kiss, Vera guided his gaze to the throbbing dark green dick, and he opened his mouth to suck it. Placing his hand under the female's chin, Riaan guided her to her knees, and he pressed his lips to hers. Then, looking down at the face that contained his dick, the orc caressed the sunk-in cheek and withdrew from those pretty lips. Cuckie stared for a moment as the orc penis grew soft and retreated into its protective prepuce, reminding him of just how different they were, despite the superficial similarities of their bodies and faces.

After a few minutes of lying in bed together, gathering their breath, they got up and enjoyed a nice, sensual shower where they washed and glided their hands across each other's skin. Riaan was tempted to mate once again, switching back and forth between the male and female, but he knew he had an evening briefing he had to attend.

Clean and refreshed, they exited the large shower stall and dried each other off with towels and then got dressed. Vera wore a simple pair of grey leggings and a form-fitting black t-shirt while Cuckie wore his usual black covert tactical pants and a black t-shirt. Due to his evening meeting, Riaan wore his orc military officer's suit. It was much like the class A dress uniform of the U.S. Army with the collared shirt and necktie, but it was all black and had the silver insignia of the high chancellor on the left side of the chest, rather than ribbons of military service.

Entering the lounge that acted as a buffer between the orc capitol building's corridors and the chancellor's sleeping quarters, Vera and Cuckie sat in a three-person couch while Riaan sat in an armchair across the coffee table. The orc man had fixed himself and Vera each an orc drink called siucra leann, and an iced tea for Cuckie because he didn't drink alcohol. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Enter." Riaan said.

The door opened and in came an orc woman wearing the clean black uniform of an orc military officer with silver-embroidered patches of rank on the right shoulder and years of service on the left sleeve, and shiny insignia on the collar signifying her military occupational specialty as 'Combat Operations'. Orcs have three genders and, because of their very active libidos, the human couple knew she was the 'futa' gender, rather than a female, from the many sex parties the chancellor had in his private home.

"Sorry for disturbing you, Chancellor." she began. "We're ready for your briefing about the invasion into Germany."

"You invaded Germany?!" Vera asked in disbelief.

Looking at the orc woman, Riaan said, "I'll be right there, major." He paused until she exited the room and closed the door behind her. "The United Nations gave me no other choice..." Riaan began.

"In this case, there's always a choice other than war..." Cuckie countered.

Riaan calmly stared the human male in his eyes and asked, "Do you know the estimated number of humans that are enslaved by other humans today?" After Cuckie sighed, he continued. "Thirty to forty-nine million, depending on the source and the definition of 'slave'." He paused. "The U.S., your own home country, has an estimated fifty to sixty thousand."

"Fifty thousand slaves out of a population of three hundred forty million." Cuckie interjected. "And you have over two million slaves out of a population of how many? Forty...forty-five million?"

"And you've seen how well our slaves are treated." Riaan countered. "They're treated so well because of two reasons...one, they have legal protections because slavery is legal...and two, orcs have a culture of duty and honor. Owning a slave is a great responsibility; it is our duty to care for them and to do otherwise would be to dishonor ourselves. Anyone who mistreats a slave is imprisoned and forfeits the privilege of owning or renting a slave."

Riaan paused to take a drink. "Human cultures, however...whether slavery is legal or not, slaves are mistreated because they're viewed as expendable commodities. Rules and laws regarding the treatment of slaves are found in many ancient texts, including those of jewish, christian, and muslim origin...not to mention more recent laws that had been passed before your country's civil war. They were there to protect the slaves, but, in the end, those rules and laws were often ignored because 'the slaves were their property'...so the abusers did with them as they pleased."

"At least making it illegal reduces the number of people who are enslaved." Vera chimed. "Then less people would be mistreated."

"Whenever something is banned," Riaan began, "a black market for that thing is created. Given that the U.S. has military bases all over the world in an effort to help prevent a third world war, I've studied some American history and, among other facts, do you know what I've found?" he paused. "During your prohibition, crime rose by twenty-four percent. Drunkenness increased by twenty-one percent and arrests for drunk driving increased by eighty-one percent." he paused again to let it sink in, then added, "The sale, consumption, and possession of alcohol was banned and yet alcohol-related crimes increased dramatically."

Moving on in his mostly rehearsed speech, he said, "Your country's 'war on drugs' only made the price of cocaine skyrocket and the cartels south of your border became extremely wealthy as a result. Not to mention the heroin drug lords in the middle east and Turkey." Taking another drink, Riaan continued his lecture. "Most of the people in your country's gangs are prohibited from buying guns, so they go to local black markets. If your right to keep and bear arms were ever stripped away, gun stores would close and law-abiding citizens would be defenseless, but those black markets would stay open, and your criminals would remain armed."

"Just because there's a black market for it, doesn't mean things like slavery and drugs be legalized." Vera countered.

"About twenty-six percent of human-owned slaves today are sex workers. Legalizing prostitution would give them legal recourse and medical care if they are mistreated. The same could be done for all slavery, so long as you humans stop thinking of slaves as 'less than'." Riaan paused and looked into Vera's eyes. "I've wanted to say this for the past month, but it's quite hypocritical of you to advocate for the abolition of slavery in Urnua Baile when the Sissy Exchange Program exists."

"The what?" she asked, confused.

Riaan studied her for a moment, and then replied, "I suppose it's possible you haven't been introduced to that particular Matriarchy service." He paused, then explained, "The Sissy Exchange Program is where a male is transformed into a sissy by one or more of The Matriarchy's mistresses, trained to be sexually submissive to other males, medically transitioned, and then sold to some of the wealthiest among your species all over the world." he paused, then added, "Only some of those sissies are sold with their full knowledge and consent. Most don't know that they will be auctioned off once they are fully trained and feminized, or even that they are being manipulated into their feminization.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
222 Followers