Orc Wars: Earth 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head, Vera said, "No...with all the other services we offer, why would The Matriarchy do that?"

"For the 'exchange' part of the program. The minimum price for a sissy is fifty thousand dollars and two already-trafficked females. Selling one feminized male to save two or more females from their own sexual slavery is how they justify it." he paused. "We found out about it a month ago when we were investigating some of the more vocal politicians calling for our slaves to be freed. The reason being is that, the louder someone is about being against something, the more likely they secretly engage in it. And many of those politicians were customers of the exchange program." he finished.

Taken aback, Vera asked, "How many of them came from my chapter of The Matriarchy?"

"Because of your views about our slaves, I looked into finding an answer to that very question." he paused. "We've only been able to verify that your chapter has had one hundred twelve auctions in the last two years, but considering that there's only thirty-six mistresses at your chapter...either a handful of them are training five or six sissies at a time, or everyone is training one or two sissies each...except you, apparently."

Vera looked down and away, and whispered, "I can't believe it..."

As Cuckie, who was equally surprised about the exchange program, put his arm around her, Riaan pulled out his orc-designed smartphone and showed them some pictures. "Recognize anyone?"

Swiping from picture to picture of the various sissies, Vera said she had seen some of them before, then stopped at one in particular. "Vikki..." she softly said.

Taking the phone and looking at the picture, Riaan double-tapped the image to pull up some related information tagged to it. "Trained by Mistress Kristy over the last...year or so...she's even been given all the feminization surgeries..." Riaan pulled up the latest picture of her, revealing just how much more passable she has become since her medical transition. "You know her?"

"I met her a few times, but Kristy...she's a friend of mine...and she was mentored by another...close friend, Kelly." Vera paused. "If Kristy's involved in this...is Kelly...?"

"I'd have to verify if your friend Kelly is involved, but Kristy certainly is. She's already sent out invitations to Vikki's auction to a few dozen interested parties." Riaan paused. "Her sissy will be sold by the end of the week."

Vera closed her eyes. Her and Kelly were very close friends. So much so that they often got together for sex while Cuckie dressed up en femme with Kelly's husband (who lived as a sissy almost 24/7) and watched. Kelly even mentored Vera to become a better Domme in her personal life and convinced her to join The Matriarchy. The thought that Kelly might be involved in human trafficking, even if it meant selling one to save two or more others, hurt Vera.

Seeing the genuine hurt feelings in her expression as Cuckie held her, Riaan knelt on the floor in front of her. "There's a whole world of slave trafficking out there...it's all secret...it's all dangerous and abusive...and it's all done behind closed doors." he paused. "Slavery in Urnua Baile is done out in the open with legal protections for the slaves. And we have it in our culture to love, care, and protect them...unlike many human cultures even when it was legal." Riaan caressed her cheek and made her return his gaze. "Those who engage in trafficking with little thought or care to the slaves themselves are the ones who should be punished...not us orcs."

Kissing her on the forehead, he stood and said, "Perhaps later, we can talk about the hypocrisy of the United Nations demanding that we free our slaves, all the while using the guise of 'diplomatic immunity' to cover up the human rights violations committed by their own peacekeepers all over the world. Protecting themselves while punishing us with trade embargos that could eventually lead to widespread starvation; even for those slaves they say they care about so much."

With that, Riaan left the room for his briefing on the first day of the war.

"Do you think it's true?" Vera quietly asked, looking at her fiancé. "About the Sissy Exchange Program?"

"I don't know." he replied. "Given that it's called 'The Matriarchy'...I could see some of the more hardcore feminists being fine with trading sissies to rescue trafficked women...but Kelly doesn't seem the type."

Vera slowly nodded in agreement and snuggled into his embrace. After a few minutes of silence, they decided to leave the capitol building and take a walk through the trails of the nearby national park.

"What are we going to do?" Vera asked.

"About the orcs' invasion into Germany?" Cuckie asked.

"Yeah...we have to convince Riaan to stop."

"He started a war..." he replied, stopping to look her in the eyes. "He's not going to stop just because we asked. He's committed to making the world see slavery the way orcs do."

"I know, but...we still have to do something. People die in wars and, I don't know about you, but I won't be able to look myself in the mirror if I keep having sex with him or any other orc for that matter..."

He nodded in agreement. "Obviously we're going on a sex strike, but there's still the chance that he'll decide to make us his slaves."

"He wouldn't..." Vera shook her head. "Not with all that talk about how orc-owned slaves enjoy their lives." she paused. "Plus, he likes us too much and he knows we'd hate him if he did that."

"That's true, but I have a feeling we won't be allowed to leave the country until the war's over. All planes and ships leaving here will be seen as potential military targets by human forces, so Riaan will want to 'protect' us from harm by keeping us here."

Vera nodded her understanding. "So, what are we going to tell our fans?"

Cuckie knew that she was referring to the lieutenant in U.S. Army intelligence that was posing as a fan of theirs. He'd given the lieutenant as much information as he could, but given that Riaan kept his personal life separate from his work, most of it was related to the orcs' recorded history on earth. What little had survived the event they called 'The French Massacre', anyway.

"We'll see what our options are and go from there." Cuckie replied, taking Vera's hand and giving it a comforting squeeze.