Orc Wars: Earth 01

Story Info
The Orc Nation starts a war.
8k words
4.3
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers

August 05, 2023: Paris, France

A german woman named Zelda, or 'Z' for short, was sitting at a table outside a restaurant, drinking her iced tea in the summer day and watching the comings and goings of people at the entrance of a four-star hotel. She was thirty-eight years old, her brown hair was dyed blonde and tied in a high ponytail, and she had dark eyes behind her yellow-tinted, wire-framed sunglasses. She was wearing a white, spaghetti-strap tank top that revealed the red straps of her bra, her muscled yet feminine arms and shoulders, hard stomach, and her firm d-cups. Her necklace was a braided, plain metal string and whatever pendant that hung from it was hidden away within her cleavage. Despite the heat, she was wearing a pair of black cargo pants that hugged her voluptuous rear and a pair of six-inch tactical boots.

Her companion at the table was an english man in his late twenties named Scott and was wearing a pair of khaki pants and a blue short sleeve, button-up shirt. His dark hair was short, and his face was covered in a thick beard and a pair of dark shades. They were talking and smiling like any other couple on the street, but he was watching the same hotel entrance from the reflection in the restaurant's windows.

They both were in France on an operation looking to capture a double-agent named Stahl, who was wanted by the german government for espionage. Normally, InterPol would conduct the investigation and the host country's law enforcement agencies would make the arrest and extradite him, but since he was a traitor selling state secrets on the black market, Germany considered it an internal matter.

He might have even been selling the secrets to the frogs themselves.

If that were the case, then the french law enforcement agencies wouldn't intervene with the sale and, either way, if the Bundesnachrichtendienst or BND (german intelligence) sent their own people into France to hunt him down, then the Direction générale de la sécurité extérieure or DSGE (french intelligence) would get very curious as to what they were doing in France and a whole international incident could occur.

So, a private contracting company that Z and her companion worked for was hired to find him. They'd be prosecuted for any french laws they were caught breaking, but that's why they were paid so well.

There were two other operatives in the hotel lobby, playing a gay couple, since there were very few women in their line of work. Their search led them to that hotel, and they were waiting for him to leave his room so they could tail him to his buyers, find out who they were, stop the sale, and bring him and the information he stole back to Germany.

"So, dahling..." Z began, speaking english with her german accent, "how long have you vwerked for zhe company?"

"Only two years." Scott replied with his english accent. "Before that, I was a freelancer. What about you?"

"Six years. Before zhat, I was in zhe Bundeswehr for tvwelve years."

"How do you say, 'Rapid Forces Division' in german?" he smiled.

"Division Schnelle Krafte." she smirked. "You've been checking up on me, haven't you?"

"Only after I heard a rumor about you around the water cooler."

"And vwhat rumor is zhat, dahling?"

"That you left the german army as a man and joined the company as a woman."

She looked into his eyes and asked, "Is zhat a problem vwith you?"

"Not in the slightest." he smirked, looking off into the distance. "Although I can imagine others might think differently."

"Yes, many ozhers do."

They both suddenly got a text, saying that Stahl had just gotten out of the elevator with a briefcase in hand. Ending the conversation, they smiled into each other's eyes and waited for the target to exit the building. The man walked out onto the street less than a minute later. He was wearing dark grey dress pants and a white polo and had short, cropped hair, almost like a buzzcut after two weeks. He stood there for a moment to study the people around him and then began walking. Once he was fifty meters away, Z and her partner grabbed their bags and stood up to follow.

As they walked, Z took out a baggy t-shirt, put it on, and removed her hair tie, changing her appearance so the target wouldn't recognize her. Scott did the same, removing his blue button-up and replacing it with a black t-shirt. They both also removed their sunglasses. Behind them, the operatives from the lobby exited the hotel with shirts and sunglasses they weren't wearing just minute earlier. Together, the four of them took tailing positions.

Scott took position A, behind the target, and Z took position B, twenty meters behind Scott. One of the other operatives, Decker, took position C, on the opposite side of the street, and worked his way to get even with the target. The fourth man of the team, Mansfield, went to the team's full-size 'delivery' van, and waited to be called to action by the team following on foot.

Stahl continued straight for several blocks and Mansfield was called to drive to a parking spot a block behind each time they crossed the street. When he turned the corner, Scott proceeded straight across the street and took position C, while Z replaced him in position A, twenty meters directly behind him, and Decker took position B, twenty meters behind her.

After another few minutes of walking, Stahl suddenly hailed a taxi and Mansfield was informed to drive to that street and look for the taxi with the number '9F75' at the base of the white plastic advertisement pyramid on top, and to continue surveillance. On the way, he picked up Scott while Z and Decker hailed their own taxis. With Mansfield following, Scott changed his shirt and pants in the back, and Z and Decker changed their shirts in the backseat and put on hats and different sunglasses while their taxi drivers followed.

Stahl's taxi stopped at the corner where Port de Montebello met the bridge called Pont Au Double and he paid his fare. Mansfield pulled over on a cross street called Rue de L'Hotel Colbert and let Scott out while he searched for a place to park. Both Z and Decker had their Taxi's stop short of the bridge and they got out. Z resumed position A while Decker moved to position C and Scott took position B.

Stahl turned on the bridge toward Notre-Dame Cathedral and proceeded to join the crowd of tourists going inside. Z put on her blutooth earpiece and made a conference call with the other operatives.

"Zhis has to be vwhere he's meeting his contact." she said.

"About bloody time," Scott replied. "but I don't suppose any of you bought tickets to enter."

"There's no admission fee unless you want to go into the Tower." Decker said, speaking with a lighter german accent than Z.

"Been here before?" Scott asked.

"Once or twice."

Once inside, Z kept an eye on Stahl from behind while the others stood back. He went directly to the main arcade, a large room about a hundred meters long filled with rows of wooden seats facing the alter with thick columns supporting large archways that had chandeliershanging below. As he slowly walked between the two sets of rows of chairs, Z held back to watch as the others meandered their way to observation posts to keep him in sight. He scanned the people on his right as he moved until he found the one he was looking for and proceeded to walked to the seat next to a man wearing a red american baseball hat and a black t-shirt with 'I "heart" Paris' printed on the back.

Z retrieved a directional microphone from her bag and recorded their conversation while the others took out cameras and took pictures of them while pretending to be tourists taking pictures of everything else.

"Not a very discrete meeting place." Stahl said, speaking french.

"No, but we're just a couple of tourists visiting the famous cathedral of Notre-Dame. Nothing more." the buyer replied. "Do you have it?"

"In here." Stahl answered, gesturing to his briefcase. "Do you have my money?"

"In here." the buyer gestured to his plastic shopping bag with an Eiffel Tower on the side.

"Do you intend on me counting it in front of everyone?"

"Hm, of course not. Follow me."

They stood up and maneuvered themselves through the crowd of tourists until they exited through the cathedral's side entrance, which was in the rear of the main arcade, opposite the alter. Z told Mansfield to be at the southwest side of the cathedral as she and the rest of the team followed them.

"You'll have to park on the eastern side of the cathedral." Decker said.

"I saw cars parked on zhe souzhern side and zhat's where we're going." Z countered.

"That parking isn't open to the public. If the buyer is parked there, we'll have to grab them and use his car."

"Understood." Z replied.

Sure enough, Stahl and his buyer walked straight to one of the three parked cars, an early 2000 model sedan. After seeing that there were no tourists around, Z and Decker pulled dart guns loaded with tranquilizer rounds whose dosage was set for an 80-kilogram human. They then sprinted the forty meters that separated them from their targets and, when they turned around, Z shot Stahl and Decker shot the buyer. Their collapse was slow and lathargic, but they eventually fell to the ground unconscious.

Scott took the car keys from the buyer and opened the trunk while Z and Decker restrained their prey's wrists behind their backs with double plastic cuffs. After loading them both into the trunk, they examined the briefcase and the shopping bag. The bag contained about twenty or thirty bricks of american one-hundred-dollar bills, and the case contained a handgun they hadn't seen before.

It was made of a grey polymer and had venting ports along the top and sides of the barrel, which would have been the slide on a normal gun, but it was all one piece. Z pressed the magazine release on the left side of the gun and found it empty and too narrow. While the grip was about five or six centimeters wide (which itself was wider than normal), the magazine was only half that width. Seeing another button at the back of what would normally be called the slide, Z pressed it and another piece came out of the handle that no one could identify.

"What the bloody hell is that?" Scott asked.

"I have no idea, but zhis is obviously some new vweapon technology." Z replied.

"It looks old though." Decker pointed out. "Look at the dust inside the vent ports and the uneven discoloration in the polymer."

"I think it's a Gauss gun." Scott said. "Those vents must be to help prevent the coils from overheating."

"Don't be ridiculous," Z began, "Gauss guns zhis compact only shoot projectiles at ninety meters per second. Compare zhat vwith a nine-millimeter at over sthree hundred. Such vweapons are as useless as BB guns."

"I heard the orcs use them." Decker countered. "Their economy is practically run on selling and leasing technological innovations. Before the trade embargo, anyway. Maybe they invented them before we did."

"Either way, I think the german government wants this back." Scott said. "We should get moving."

They got in the car and drove back onto the main road, heading northeast toward Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Along the way, they found a quiet area to transfer the two captives to their van without drawing attention and duct tape was added to their mouths and ankles, and hoods placed over their heads. Upon reaching the airport, the buyer's car was left in the long-term parking lot and they continued driving, this time toward the German border.

When Scott was calling their contact to let them know an ETA, he was told that the handoff would take place as planned, but they were not to re-enter the country. After the general situation was relayed, Scott hung up their secured sat-phone and went quiet.

"Vwhat's wrong, dahling?" Z asked.

"That orc situation just blew up into a full-scale invasion of Denmark and Germany. We're making the handoff as planned, but we're not allowed back into the country because it's become a warzone." Scott replied.

"How far into Germany have zhey gone?"

"They've gone as far south as Hannover."

Z went quiet and turned away as the others asked their own questions. Her heart began racing because Hannover was further south than Hamburg, where her apartment was. Her apartment that he shared with her wonderful boyfriend of four years.

No, not boyfriend anymore; fiancé.

She pulled her necklace out from under her shirt, held the ring hanging from it, and thought back to before she left for her mission in Paris, two days ago, when he proposed.

Z opened her eyes for a moment before closing them again, and then put her hands behind her head as she stretched her back. She had a good night's sleep despite the hour in which she had actually turned off the lights. Reaching over to her left, she expected to feel the warm, nude body of her boyfriend, Taylor, but when she felt nothing but a cold spot on the bedsheet, she opened her eyes in confusion.

Apparently, he had awoke first, which was unusual given their lust the previous night. The young man had always slept deeper and longer than her after a night of sex; it was a natural consequence of being her bottom. She thought for a moment that maybe she hadn't fucked him as good as she used to, but she shook her head and smirked.

"Not possible." she said to herself.

Throwing the blanket off her well-toned body, she sat up and placed her feet on the floor. Cracking her neck side to side, she stood and walked to the old wooden dresser that sat under the bedroom's only window. After picking out a red silk thong and a white tank top that hugged her body like a second skin, she dressed and walked down the hallway where she began smelling eggs and bacon.

At the end of the hall, she saw the wonderful twenty-six-year-old love of her life making breakfast in the kitchen wearing nothing but his black, jock strap-style underwear and his leather play collar. She leaned against the corner of the wall and stared at his firm, pale ass, feeling an erection building in her thong.

"Beautiful view, sexy." she smiled.

Taylor looked over his shoulder and smirked. "You don't look so bad yourself, gorgeous." he paused. "Have a seat; breakfast is almost ready."

Moving forward, she walked passed her chair at the kitchen table and hugged him from behind, pressing her groin into his cheeks. Kissing his neck, she said, "It smells vwonderful, dahling. Vwhat did I do to deserve such a thoughtful boyfriend?"

"You pursued me relentlessly." he smiled, scrambling the diced ham and eggs. "Something about wanting to fuck an american college student studying in germany..."

"Zhat vwas lust. Zhis...zhis is love, dahling..."

Leaning back, Taylor turned and pressed his lips to hers. "Yes it is..."

He turned off the stove and served the eggs and bacon with buttered toast on two plates, and then poured two glasses of milk to go with it. As she picked up her fork, he knelt down on one knee to her right holding a black velvet box he hid in the breadbox. Stunned, Z's heart skipped a beat as she scooted her chair back.

"My beautiful Zelda..." he smiled. "These last four years have been the happiest of my life. I don't know what they would've been like without you, but I do know they would've been emptier." Opening the box, he offered her a silver ring with a one-quarter carat diamond. "A college graduate can't really afford much, even in this country, but I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...will you marry me?"

Z couldn't help but smile as a single tear rolled down her right cheek. "It's never about money, love..." she leaned over and deeply kissed him. "Of course, I'll marry you..."

His smile grew wide as he slid the ring on the third finger of her left hand. Z posed her hand and took in the view. Looking back into his eyes, she gave him a soft kiss and pulled him to her until he was sitting in her lap, straddling her cowboy style. Their kissing soon went from loving and passionate to lustful and urgent, and then she pulled her lips off his. Picking him up, she set him on the table next to her forgotten breakfast with his ass just off the edge and guided him on his back.

Pushing his knees to his chest, she knelt down and proceeded to tongue his little star. Letting out a soft moan, Taylor closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He always enjoyed the feeling of Z's agile organ at his most intimate spot, almost as if he were the woman and she the man. It was an act of foreplay that they almost never skipped; the only exceptions being quickies and sexual detours off in the forest while hiking the Eifelsteig Trail in western Germany, simply because of hyieine.

And Z loved pleasuring her man as though he were the woman, given just how much of a top she was. She loved that he derived most of his pleasure from her tongue and cock like a true bottom. Not that she would ever say no to an opportunity to treat his own member to her oral skills; she will always enjoy the feeling of his orgasm inside her closed mouth right before a lustful cum kiss. It's the shared values that make a relationship long-lasting, but it's the complimentary sexual energies that make the relationship passionate.

Simply put, she was the peg that fit perfectly into his round hole.

Feeling his hole completely wet, loose, and ready for her, she stood and carefully spit onto the head of her dick as it gently pressed against his entrance. She paused for a moment to stare into her love's eyes as she slowly rubbed her organ in circles around his star and smiled.

"Taylor, meine Leibe." she said.

"I love you too, meine leibste Zelda." he replied with a smirk.

She slowly pushed herself into him until her toned stomach pressed against the front of his underwear. Leaning over, she grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head, letting his legs rest on her shoulders as they intertwined their fingers. Enjoying each other's embrace, they softly kissed for a minute before she began moving her hips. Her thrusts were initially slow and shallow, teasing her man with a hint of her loving dominance, but her lust quickly built up into a deep and deliberate humping. Her shaft withdrew until just the tip was inside him and then pushed forward until her sensitive orbs below pressed against his smooth cheeks. The lovers breathed heavily, staring into each other's eyes with the same amorousness as the day they met, but with more passion and adoration.

Their hearts beating as one, they completed each other.

Z snapped out of her reverie and looked at the bound, unconscious captives laying on the van's floor, but without seeing them. Instead, she saw Taylor.

Her dearest love.

Who was somewhere in the midst of a newly developing war. Dozens of kilometers behind enemy lines. Who was probably scared and missing her at that very moment, as she was for him. With the Bundespolizei (Federal Police) having been overrun in northern Germany, the Bundeswehr (Federal Defense) was the only thing keeping the orcs from taking over the entire country, so it was an almost certainty that they were too busy to deal with the evacuation of civilians in any meaningful capacity.

Shaking her head, she knew that if she ever wanted to see him again, she'd have to go find him and bring him out of danger herself.

August 05, 2023: Gricia, Urnua Baile


wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers