All Comments on 'Orchid - A Midspring Night's Dream'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

Love this. Some of the hottest sex I’ve read in a while, and I love Gill. He’s what I want to be when I grow up. Eve is lovely, too, but I bet she’s a Slytherin.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

So not one of my regular genres. But, you are in my follow list for a reason. And this SO DID NOT disappoint. So, thank you for it!

Bleep735Bleep735over 2 years ago

That was beautiful. I simply love Eve and Gill.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Your last two lines of this piece capture its essence: “You want to see me again.” “I really, really do.” But must add that your “Author Note” at the front end was enough — imagine indeed. Damn, you write well even when you simply introduce your work. What a poignant, erotically romantic piece. Yes, hesitant, even painful, but so captivating. Eve and Gill are exposed; so alive. Have read and enjoyed several of your pieces, but not the Orchid series; will do so.

Charlene99Charlene99over 2 years ago

Just want to say a big thank you for a very sweet story. Very well written.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

An appealing bit of erotica!

Not quite what I expected, but a compelling story and well-crafted.

And, it had enticing fun sex!

fallwatcherfallwatcherover 2 years ago

A truly amazing piece of writing, and a beautiful story.

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

Love is where you find it . . . I loved the sensitivity both ways. This is a beautiful story but one that tenderly shows us all a little bit about caring for others and rewards us for being open to the possibilities. LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the second chance you gave these characters. And the strokes you painted with, smiting through their moments and emotions with enough space between the lines to let the reader float in the spaces between two people connecting, and discovering themselves in the process. You have a special talent.

WibblyWobblySexyWexyWibblyWobblySexyWexyabout 2 years ago

I really, really love these characters. You've done a wonderful job telling their story with tender moments and hot scenes. Thanks!

pobratpobratabout 2 years ago

Phenomenal story! (Doesn't it give the best mellow like high after a spike of adrenaline, when you know you've nailed it?!) 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful loving story. I’ve never read a story in this category before and I just loved the characters. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orchid Ch. 04 Previous Part
Orchid Series Info