Order of Protection Ch. 44-48

Story Info
A Secluded Honeymoon.
12.6k words
4.84
13.7k
20

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,307 Followers

Abigail Clarke's POV

I was exhausted, and my wolf was on edge by the time I left the plane in Moscow. Crying babies, turbulence and a businessman who stank of cigarettes and body odor, while ignoring my ring and trying to hit on me at 30,000 feet, pretty much did me in. I turned on my phone and texted my son I was on the ground before heading to baggage claim.

He met me just outside the security area, and I hugged him tight as he embraced me back. "Welcome to Russia, Mom," he said.

I looked up at him and cupped his face. "You look like you're beat up, Patrick," I said as I saw the bruises on his face and neck.

He laughed. "The Alpha has us training every day in a different style. Today was mixed martial arts, and my defense against elbows was found lacking," he said with a smile. "I was surprised to hear you were coming, is everything all right back home?"

"Mostly," I told him. My suitcase showed up and he picked it up before leading me to the door. A driver was waiting, and he set the suitcase in the back of the sedan before joining me in the back seat.

"This is Pyotr, he is my driver and one of my bodyguards," he told me. "I have three more when I leave the Pack building, so I am well protected."

"You need this much security?"

"Well, Alpha Javier thinks it prudent. With Jessie now dead, Mischa and I are the leading candidates to take over the Moscow Pack. We aren't the only ones, but after the trials and what I did to his Beta, it's clear that Yuri would like me out of the way. It doesn't help that there may be Mafia members that remain in the Pack and may not be trustworthy to Javier or I."

"And Mischa? Is she doing all right?"

He shook his head. "She's going stir crazy already," he said. "We talk on Skype every night, but it isn't the same. Our Alphas agree that it isn't worth the security risk for one of us to travel to the other's Pack. We're both counting the days until she turns eighteen and we can finally mate."

I patted his hand. "That time will come soon enough. In the meantime, you're mating an Alpha Female and you need to be ready. How is your training going for the job?"

"It's more than I expected it would be," he said. "I knew I'd be getting classes in Pack law and Pack relations, but I had no idea just how much time an Alpha spends on financials, administration and dealing with Pack problems. It's amazing watching Alpha Javier and Luna Abrianna work with the members of this Pack. There have been so many changes, so much upheaval, they both spend a lot of time just reassuring members that everything will be all right and dealing with day-to-day issues."

"Beta is a better job, that is for sure," I agreed. "The Alphas are responsible for everything, and it's easy to get overwhelmed. Betas have work divisions and tasks and can make and keep a schedule without events driving a truck through it all the time."

"I have a new appreciation for Alpha Stan and Larissa now."

We talked more as we drove through the city, and Pyotr pointed out some of the sights in Russian and English as we drove by. I was pleased that Patrick was picking up the language along with the job. I didn't want to talk about Jessie yet, not until we were alone. It didn't take too long until we were pulling in to the underground parking of the combined office and condominium building that was the Pack's Moscow headquarters. The security detail accompanied us to the elevators, then only Pyotr entered with us. Patrick held a card out to allow access, then pressed the button for the floor with the Alpha and Beta offices. "We need to check in with the Alphas before I show you to your room, Mom."

"I understand, that's standard protocol. I hope he doesn't want to socialize, I can't wait to shower and nap."

We got off the elevator and walked into the Alpha offices, where Javier and Abrianna were waiting for us. "Welcome to the Moscow Pack, Beta Abigail," Javier said before he pulled me into a hug, followed by Abrianna.

"Thank you, Alphas," I said. "I'm sorry for the late notice, but I felt the need to visit my son and his mate. They are so busy with training, they've barely had time to think about their mating ceremony!"

Abrianna just laughed. "I'm sure Luna Marina has it all under control. Patrick just has to show up and let his wolf take over." It was true, in cases like this where the marking had already been celebrated at a big party, the actual mating was a private event for the two families being brought together. The couple would be with their families for a lavish dinner, then would retire to their room to complete the mating while the rest of the families bonded. The party went until the couple emerged and their scents showed the mating had been completed.

"Well, each family needs to bring things for the meal, and I have to make sure they can make the American foods that are favorites of ours. I need to train their Pack on how to make his favorite barbecue and sides," I said with a smile.

"You should train our Pack as well," Abrianna said as she laughed. "We've traveled all over, and we love the backyard barbecues we've been guests at in America."

"Where can you barbecue around here," I asked.

"The rooftop gardens are actually quite nice. The next few days are warm, I could ask the Beta in charge of the kitchens to help you out." She looked at me, pleading, a little bit drooling already. She must love her barbecue. "We would be honored to try your recipes, and it would be a good excuse for a party. Our Pack can use that social time."

I thought about it, I wasn't going to the Kstovo Pack for three days so I could have time with my son. "That would be fun," I said excitedly.

"How about we raise the stakes a little," Patrick asked. We all looked at him. "We ask the best Russian barbecuer to go head to head with Mom. Every person attending gets a chip, and they put it in a can by the meat they like best. Winner gets bragging rights, maybe a prize."

"I like that," Javier said. "What kind of barbecue are you making?"

"Pulled pork with my homemade barbecue sauce," I said.

"So pork dishes," Javier said. "I think we open things up a bit. Let people form teams, each does one pork and one side dish. I'll put up ten thousand rubles to the team whose dishes score the highest total votes." Wow... that was over three thousand dollars if my estimate was right.

"I love it," I said. "We get to try new things, have fun and have a little competition."

"I'm on Team Mom," Patrick said. He turned to me and hugged me. "You got this, your pork is amazing."

"It's settled, then," he said. "I'll put the word out to the Pack. Teams can enter by tomorrow at breakfast, and we'll do it for dinner tomorrow night."

"My meat has to smoke for almost ten hours, Alpha. I need a head start here."

"Patrick can take you to the kitchens, if you let the Beta know what you need she can make sure you have it. I'm pretty sure we have some large smokers around for you to use."

I rubbed my hands together, eager to show these people what REAL barbecue was about. We thanked the Alphas, and Patrick led me out. "What are you doing for your side, Mom?"

"I'm thinking my macaroni and cheese or my cole slaw," I said.

"Lots of cabbage here, I think your Mac will stand out better," he said. "Plus it's been my favorite since I could eat solid food."

I laughed as we entered the elevator, going down to the Pack kitchens. Beta Galina had been thrilled to hear about the competition, and promised I'd have everything I needed by morning. She made me a plate as we talked, and I enjoyed the food before returning upstairs. Patrick escorted me to my guest room and I pulled him in. "Is everything all right, Mom? Surely you didn't hop on a flight at short notice just because you missed me," he said as I collapsed into a chair.

"It's not all right, Patrick. Losing Jessie that way has been a real kick in the teeth. Yesterday, a messenger brought me this to give to you." I handed him the letter and the power of attorney that Jessie had signed before she was killed. "Our lawyer has looked into this, we think Yuri will go to court here and in the United States to get Jessie declared dead. She has no heir, so if that happens, the decks are cleared for him to take over Yevgheny's fortune."

"And it rewards him handsomely for killing her," he said as his hands squeezed the chair he was sitting in. "What do you want me to do?"

"Draw things out. Until she is declared dead by the court, he doesn't get a cent. She's given you authority to act for you, so meet with her lawyer and tell her to hold off a decision as long as she can." He thought of something and started to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"We've got people in the St. Petersburg pack that are sympathetic to us, and they hear things," he said. "The word is that Yuri needed a lot of cash quick for something, and he went to the Italian Mafia for it. Supposedly, it's a loan of three hundred million rubles, with interest of thirty million rubles a week." Holy cow. That was about ten million dollars, US, every WEEK. "That kind of interest, he must figure he can get a lot more money quick. He's going to be really pissed off when I drag this out for MONTHS." He pocketed the papers, a smile on his face.

"Yuri is probably still watching her lawyer, so be careful and meet her alone. We want him to suffer for what he did, and the longer he doesn't get the inheritance the better." He nodded at me. "Now for the other news. We think the Pack that brought me that letter either was the one to kill Jessie, or they know who did."

He thought about it for a while. "Why would they take Yuri's money to kill her, then give me this? What do they hope to accomplish?"

"I don't know. Alpha Esca sent warriors to our Pack, they should be there now. We're going to find this Pack and figure out what is going on. Whoever killed her won't be alive long enough to enjoy the reward," I promised.

"I'll see what we can do from this end. Now, you need some sleep. I'll see you for breakfast." He got up and kissed me, then I let him out and locked the door. The shower was calling my name.

Alpha Stan's POV

"We found them, Alpha." Beta Peter came into he room, one of his men carrying a laptop. Beta Fergus, the leader of the group Alpha Esca had sent, was right behind him. They set the computer on my desk, the tracker was showing a position near Soudan, Minnesota and Lake Vermillion. "The Vermillion Pack. The Alpha is a man named Sven Hirkkel, his mate is Linnea."

"I know him, he's been Alpha there since before my father was Alpha here. His wife lost their first child, and it left her unable to bear children. He's a good man, though. Quiet and runs his Pack well." I was shocked to think a man my father and I respected so much might be the one who killed her. "Hang on, I'm going to ask my father to join us." He responded he would be there in ten minutes, so I spent the time getting updated on how the Highlands wolves were fitting in to our own. We would work together to take down whoever killed her.

My father David came through the door, wearing a T-shirt and shorts he'd gotten out of the bins on the front porch. Since my mother died and he stepped down from the Alpha position, he'd lived alone in a cabin on a lake, rarely getting involved in Pack affairs. He was still in good shape for a man in his sixties, and his eyes were clear and alert. I introduced him and gave him a quick update on what we knew so far. "I've known Sven for over four decades, I can't believe he'd kill a human for money. Mates are sacred to him, and if she was there with Beta John, it doesn't make sense."

"I know. Still, his Pack is the last known location for John and Jessie. I'd like to find out what is going on without bloodshed, if possible. Do you think you could arrange to meet him and talk?"

He nodded. "Of course, a good bottle of Irish Whiskey and I'll have him talking."

"You leave as soon as possible, then. I'll send the warriors with you, they can stay just off Pack lands while you figure out what is going on. If it is them, will you have an issue with us killing the Alpha and anyone else involved?"

He just got up and stared into my eyes, his shoulders going back. "Son, if he killed her for money I'll kill him myself." I gave him a hug and they all walked out the door.

Tomorrow I would have answers.

Ch. 45

Jessie's POV

You know how they warn you never to run from a wild animal, because it triggers the predator instinct in them?

They are right.

I took my head start, rushing through the woods back towards the cabin. The island wasn't that big so it wasn't a long run. When I heard John's wolf howl, I knew it was on. He was much larger than me, so I put my head down and ran hard through the trees. I could hear him crashing through the underbrush, his big paws thudding on the ground as he got closer. I saw the cabin as I broke out of the trees and thought I was in the clear.

I underestimated how much his wolf wanted me.

I was nearly to the steps when I was tripped up, rolling on the grass and leaves to a stop. He was on me before I could get up, his body over mine, his jaws holding the back of my neck into the ground. His musk was strong and my wolf loved the smell and the dominance, the strength and power of her mate. I felt myself open and prepare for him as our Wolfys did what Wolfys will do. He didn't let go of my neck, he shuffled forward as I raised my hips and moved my tail out of the way. I felt his maleness poke around, then find the right place and his hips drove home in a single powerful thrust.

He howled in triumph as I grunted, feeling my body being filled by my mate. He let go of my neck, hooking his front legs around my hips he started to pound me hard as I lay there. My wolf was loving it, and I had to admit it was hot as hell and I was loving it too. Sex in this form was a little different than as a human, but it felt amazing. I was whining and growling as he continued his assault on me. Something was changing, though; it felt like I was being stretched inside. I whined at the pain as it worked back towards my opening, then forward again. "What is that," I asked.

"My knot," he said. His strokes got shorter, he was still fully in me but he explained that the base of his wolf cock was swelling to trap itself in me. Whatever it was, it rubbed my insides delightfully. He continued to pound me until he came with a howl, filling me with his seed as I exploded in pleasure around him. We fell on our sides, him still locked in me.

I tried to move but it wouldn't. "Can you let me go?"

"The knot ties us together, it won't go down for a half hour or so. If you keep moving and wiggling like that, we'll just start over again." It was his wolf's way to make sure his seed stayed in and increase the chance of conception.

My wolf was all in favor of this, but I realized with horror that I was not on birth control and my last period was over three weeks ago. "I'm at my fertile point in my cycle," I told him.

"My wolf knew that, it's why he was so insistent on taking and knotting you," John said. "He knew there was a better shot at conception in this form. He just didn't tell me until now."

"I could get pregnant," I said nervously. My wolf was satisfied, my brain was panicking. "I'm twenty-one and was a virgin until yesterday, I'm not married, I'm on the run... how can I get pregnant?"

He started to groom my neck and head, relaxing me. "You're mated, that is a stronger bond than marriage. If you want a ring and a church, I'll give you that too. If we have a baby, I'd be over the moon. I'd love to have a little boy or girl running around with your eyes."

My wolf was all for it, and deep down I knew I wanted children, I wanted a family with John, a house and a yard and a baby in my arms. I just wasn't planning on it being so soon. "It's too late to change it now, and it's not like we can run to the drugstore for a morning-after pill," I said. His wolf growled at me. "Not that I would use one, my wolf thinks the same way. I'm scared, John. Don't leave me, I don't want to be alone and pregnant like my mother was."

"You'll never be alone, Jessie. Yevgheny wasn't your mother's mate, they didn't have the bond that we have. He raped her, probably assuming she was on birth control." He licked at my face as I relaxed on the grass. "You have more than just me; we are in the St. Croix Pack now. I switched my allegiance to them when I came over to protect you so I could mind link with them, and as my mate you also become part of the Pack. We support, help and defend each other. You will never be alone, and I will never leave you."

"They were like my family before we mated," I said. "Patrick was like a brother to me, his parents were so nice to me after I was hurt."

"They knew who you were to me, and they promised to protect you until I could make you mine. They knew you had no one else and they wanted to help. They accepted you as family back then," he said.

"Will I get pregnant?"

"I don't know. You smelled fertile, but you aren't in heat. Werewolf females normally go into heat once a year for about a week, that is the only they are fertile and the couple goes into isolation for a week of constant sex. Even with all of that, most cycles don't result in conception. The question is, would it be a good thing for you if you did get pregnant?"

"I'm not ready, it scares the hell out of me."

"You'd be an amazing mother, Jessie." My wolf agreed. "We will know in a week or so, if your scent changes."

His knot had finally reduced and he disengaged from me, our combined fluids soaking my legs and into the grass. "Ugh, I need a shower."

"How about a quick swim? You should learn how to swim in this form," he said. He stood up, licking at my legs as I rolled onto my stomach. He turned and ran across the lawn to the dock. Taking a leap from the end, he landed with a huge splash in the water and paddled until he was watching me. "Your turn."

I gathered my courage and started to move, my insides aching a little still. I broke into a run, leaping from the dock and making it most of the way to where he was before crashing into the water. The COLD water of fall. The temperature shocked me a little as I kicked back to the surface. I let my wolf have control, she moved my legs until my head was above water again. It only took a few moments before I was following John around, quickly getting used to the temperature. The fur helped, in human form it would be freezing.

We paddled around in the deeper water, then climbed out on the gravel and rocks until we were back on the grass. He shook his fur, sending water everywhere before he started trotting for the cabin. It took me a few tries to figure out how to shake my body like that. By the time I got to the cabin, he had shifted to human form with a towel around his waist. He dried my fur with one towel he brought. "Feel like shifting back and taking a shower?" I nodded. "It might hurt, but nothing like the first time you shifted. Each time you do it, your body adapts to the changes and it becomes faster and hurts less. In a day or two, with practice, it won't hurt much at all and will happen in under a second," he said.

"How do I shift back?"

"Imagine yourself as a human, skin, two legs, hands, and want to be that way. Your wolf will relinquish control and allow the change, just like you gave the wolf control when you shifted to this form." I sat there, eyes closed and imagined being in my normal body again. I felt stabbing pains and heard the sounds of bones breaking and rearranging, but it wasn't as loud or painful as before. When I opened my eyes, I was looking at my skin and my hands. The cool fall air was blowing over it, making me shiver. "Good job, my love," he said as he held out a hand to me.

partwolf
partwolf
2,307 Followers