All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 49-53'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
I do think

It's time for some more goddamn russian dogs to die well deserved deaths.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Two Comments

One, some people are too dangerous to play with. You don't torment them before you kill them, you just kill them. Two, the little toy she was saving for her firstborn - Aww! - so darn sweet. It's little touches like that that make you a great writer.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

Well good god damn. Yuri is fucked nine ways from Sunday. He is going broke, the FSB is after him, and the Were Council wants him, give it time the Italians are going to want him because no one can keep up with that kind of payment when you are going broke. That said for some reason I think he still has one Ace up his sleeve. My question is what is that Ace. But the fucker needs to die.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 5 years ago
More!! 3 day wait is to be Hell!

More!! 3 day wait is to be Hell.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Come on, I need the rescue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES