All Comments on 'Order of the Lost Samurai Ch. 01'

by Ghosted1974

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stewartbstewartbabout 1 year ago

This is a cute start of a bizarre tale. I would like to read balance of story just to see where it's headed. Instead of the ancient Japanese use of the "mind over matter" ... it would seem to end up as "matter over mind"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to the myths and legends story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What’s happening with the amazons story?

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974about 1 year agoAuthor

It’s still on the table. Just stuck in a rut with it at the moment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My 2cents

A good start. The story is interesting and you have good characters. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwussesabout 1 year ago

I didn’t enjoy this at all. It’s like a terrible Karate Kid but worse. I’m gonna fight you to the death but if you kill me you die. It’s dumb. Hard pass.

PurplefizzPurplefizz12 months ago

There are parts of this I like, but there’s an unrealistic ott quality to it I don’t like much, plus unless I misread or missed something he “activated” some arcane piece of Japanese Lore, I might be stupid, but unless fathers with daughters are secretly hypnotised and made to remember a word sequence that triggers this event, however can it have been forgotten for centuries?

Fingers crossed for ch2. Cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anyone familiar even just a little with Japanese culture, would never drop F-bombs in every other sentence, unless he was a complete idiot. This is especially true for a more rural/traditional region. However you decided to voice your main character, his complete cluelessness makes him very unattractive and leaves me hoping he gets the shit kicked out of him. Why did you decide to make him so dumb and uncouth?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhosted1974@Ghosted1974
I'm just a dirty old man. I’m currently actively writing four stories. I’m uploading in each story a chapter a week until I’ve caught up with where I am in progress. After that, I’ll just have to upload as I finish a chapter, which will take some time as I spend most of my da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES