All Comments on 'Order of the Shattered Cross: Pt. 03'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Wow! Wild chapter.

5

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

More fast please

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Excellent chapter. Plenty of revelations and clearly more to come. You built the suspense right up to the end, without using a cliffhanger. Kudos and style points.

Who’d have ever thought of having a character born in Eden? I’m wondering how the original Lilith transferred her immortality to her 444th and last daughter; then that daughter died giving existence to Timothy’s passenger. How could she die if immortal?

Looking forward to more.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Great chapter! Waiting for more.

NjoyreadnNjoyreadnabout 1 year ago

Simply Wonderful! I can’t wait for more! Soon please!

mithanialmithanialabout 1 year ago

With no physical form her soul was immortal but denied the sanctity of heaven so she wandered until she found a very interesting fractured to ride for a time.

That and totally loving this story so glsd you're sharing it with us!!!

ArtemisjbArtemisjbabout 1 year ago

Wow to the story! Also, loved the Frost analysis.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Any updates on the next chapter? Patiently waiting!

nubbinznubbinz10 months ago

Just found this story and it's kept me up way too late tonight finishing it. Absolutely fascinating world and story. I deeply hope more is coming!

Rob0411Rob04119 months ago

Excellent! Want more….soon.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter9 months ago

Fantastic storey. Read three chapters. What a world, lots of planning & research to create these characters. Loving it.

1Sam20231Sam20238 months ago

This one should be in the Hall of Fame. Well Done!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 months ago

Breathtakingly good! 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...