Order Up!

Story Info
A succubi helps customers out!
1.6k words
3.4
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice owned a restaurant out on a seldom-travelled highway. She helped whoever drove by helping lead better lives. She was in the kitchen brewing up some of her traditional potions to make humans better. She heard the bell chime. A husband and wife had just come into the restaurant.

"I think I'll have a cheeseburger, chilli fries and a regular coke." said the woman.

"God, Julie. I can't believe that you're ordering a cheeseburger,chillii fries and regular coke. Don't you know how bad that is for you? There are so many calories in that. I don't need a fat wife. It will look bad for my senatorial campaign, you know." stated the man.

"I'm sorry Arlo...I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I want you to win your senatorial campaign. I'll order some healthier items." stated Julie meekly.

The couple's exchange made Alice irate. No husband should treat his wife this way. It was time for Arlo to learn how to respect women. He would pay!

"I'll have a salad with dressing on the side and water." said Arlo.

"What are you a girl?" questioned Alice.

Arlo tried to shake Alice's glib comment off. But, it made him think. Here he was ordering a girl's lunch. Then he thought about all the times he had dreamed of putting on women's clothing. He would have done it too. But,it would be bad for his political image. Still wearing a pink baby doll would be so hot. His wife could lead him around on a leash. Arlo tried to shake the image off but he couldn't. It just grew stronger in his brain. Gods, above he wanted it.

Alice brought out Julie's original order and Arlo's salad.

"Here you go, girly." stated Alice.

That statement was just too hot for Arlo to handle. Yes, he wanted to be a girl. It would be everything! He shot a huge load and it was visible through his suit. He was deeply ashamed.

"Uhmm, Ma'am...I'm going to a political campaign. I don't suppose you have something to wear in the back. Something from Lost and Found perhaps?" questioned Arlo.

"I think I do. Now be a good little boy. Come in the back with me." stated Alice.

Arlo followed. Out of the Lost and Found, Alice pulled a hot pink silk dress. It was simple but it was a start.

"Here you go, put it on." stated Alice commandingly.

"But it's pink!" protested Arlo. He was torn, he wanted to put it on...he didn't want to put it on. Did he? Gods above, he was so hard. He'd just cum but he wanted to cum again. He bet the silk would feel great against his cock too. The simple dress was so beautiful. He wanted to be a girl SO dresses were what he wanted to wear? Right?

"Well, I don't have anything else so PUT IT ON!" yelled Alice.

Alice's powerful and dominating voice made Arlo quake. Arlo obeyed and put the pink dress on. He looked at himself in the mirror. The dress looked nice on him? He twirled to get a better view. Arlo decided that if he had a sash and maybe a necklace..no a leash would be proper..a leash for someone to lead him around on. It could work out. Arlo was still hard and it was clearly showing through the thin dress.

"Oh, you look so pretty in that Amanda yet so simple. Why don't you fix yourself up like a good girl before you go out to your friend?" stated Alice.

"Amanda....good girl?" stuttered Arlo. He was still becoming Amanda and his two identities were at odds.

"Yes, Amanda, be a good girl for your Mistress. Put on your makeup, and do up your hair. There's high heels but sadly for you, there's no underwear. But, that's okay. I know you're a slut. There's kleenex there if you want to stuff your tiny bra and some tape if you want to tape that boner down. No use trying to impress your Mistress with both tits and a boner...besides we both know how quickly you cum. I'd take the tits if I were you, Amanda, you're such a pretty girl." Alice was smiling.

What kind of girl would Amanda be? Alice was excited. There was so much potential for Amanda to "decide" what kind of girl she would be. But, now it was time to instill confidence in Julie.

Julie deserved to be rewarded after being married to such a miserable excuse for a man. Scanning Julie's mind, Alice found that she was very downhearted. Her husband would constantly make fun of her and on many occasions, he had "stepped out" to be with prettier women. Julie definitely deserved a better life and Alice would give it to her.

"Julie, I know you've been sexually repressed your entire life. But, I'm about to reward you. I've cranked your libido up. From now on humans will find you simply irresistible. Men and women will come up to you and beg for you to fuck them. Sometimes you will, sometimes you won't. You don't have to worry about STDs either. You'll find yourself having sex six or seven times a day. Men and women will worship your body. You'll love it.

Julie shyly smiled and looked down at her hands. She didn't know what to say. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before.

"Julie, more happiness is about to come your way. You're so lucky you stopped in today. Your...err...husband doesn't deserve to run for office. He's confused in the head and needs a strong woman like you to make decisions for him. His fate is basically in your hands. But, remember to enjoy his transformation. Don't pity him. He'll be happy no matter what. When you have too many people lined up to fuck you, don't feel obligated to fuck them all. They can fuck him instead. He'll enjoy being a little cumdump. He'll never disrespect you again or be able to run for office. He's to stupid

.

Julie blushed. "Thank you...I don't know what to say."

"Oh just fuck as many people as you can, that will be your way of thanking me...perhaps stop by the play another day." said Alice.

Just then Arlo...well Amanda came out of the backroom. She was dressed as a floozy. Amanda looked like a man in very bad drag. Everyone would know. It was a look that Julie would keep her in. Not quite a woman but definitely not a man. Julie wanted people to point and laugh at him. After all, Arlo had laughed at her.

When Amanda saw Julie, her former wife. She let out a little gasp at how beautiful Julie was. She also shot another load thereby staining her new dress. As Amanda looked at Julie she knew this was a woman who deserved to be served. She wanted to fuck Julie even though Arlo/Amanda had never eaten pussy she knew she would do whatever this woman commanded of her.

"Well, hello there. Who are you?" questioned Julie.

"I think I'm like Amanda. I think you're pretty. Can I do anything for you? Could I fuck you?" begged Amanda.

"I'm not sure, a Slut like you deserves to be fucked by a real woman like me. You don't even call me Mistress. You have no pussy...you have a pathetic excuse for a cock. I'd have to plow your boy pussy, it'll hurt. But, I'll be fucking you. That's good enough for a slut like you isn't it...Mandi.

Mandi quaked at her new slut name. That's all she was now, a cumdump for Julie to use.

"Alright...ummm Mistress. Please fuck my boy pussy...please let me be your slut.'' begged Mandi.

"Slut, you don't even serve your Mistress properly. You should bow. You should be on your hands and knees." stated Julie. Mandi quaked at the power in her Mistress's words. She sank to her knees.

"Good slut, we'll do this hair up in pig tails and you'll become even stupider. Only living to obey me Oh if I only had a strap-on, then I would be fucking you right now." teased Julie.

"Well, it's your lucky day, I have lots of toys. I'll go get you my biggest strap-on," stated Alice as she fetched her strap-on.

"You need to thank our waitress, the best way you know how, slut. I want you to eat her out," stated Julie commandingly as she put on the massive tool. Without warning, she thrust the strap-on deep into Mandi's boy pussy. Mandi screamed at the pain. Still, she was happy, her Mistress was fucking her.

Alice came and stood over Mandi. Mandi knew she had work to do. She was a slut after all. She licked Alice's cunt. Having never eaten pussy before Mandi was terrible and Alice remained unsated. Meanwhile, Julie brought Mandi just to the point of orgasm and stopped. Why should Mandi have one when her husband had failed her so many times in the bedroom?

Alice didn't mind...much that she hadn't cum. She knew that Mandi needed to learn. But, she spoke. Other potential customers might need her help and these two were done.

"I think it's time for you to go. Julie, have a lot of mind-blowing sex today. Obviously, you won't be getting it from Mandi. But, I recommend you make her look like a slut. It's what she is after all. I'd put CUMSLUT across her chest and Mandi, with the I, in the shape of a cock shooting cum. She should look like the trash that your husband treated you as."

"Got it Alice...we'll come back to play when she is better trained," stated Julie.

"Not a problem! Have a great day of fucking!" stated Alice. She was happy for Julie and glad that Mandi had gotten what she deserved.

"Come along, Slut." said Julie. She hooked Mandi up to a leash and led her out.

"Yes, Mistress. said Mandi as she followed on her knees.

Alice knew that Mandi was in for a hard but happy life of servitude.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)