Ordinary

Story Info
A couple that is perfectly ordinary, until...
3k words
3.71
16k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Any references to sexual orientation are not meant to be an accurate representation, and should be interpreted in the dramatic context of the story.

If you saw Ajay and Ria in a supermarket, you probably wouldn't give them a second look. They looked like any of the young couples you'd see in a city, late 20s or early 30s, married or possibly living in.

You'd spot them getting bread and eggs, or a big jar of nutella on a weekend morning and then go about your day. You wouldn't notice their clothes either, faded sweatpants and tshirts, or Ria in shorts. A conventionally attractive, "decent" couple. The kind landlords thought would probably not party much. And they were right too. They were ordinary and decent, Ajay with his tech job, and Ria with hers in a PR agency. They were batchmates in engineering college and had started dating when Ria had come to seek advice from Ajay before switching her field. A few months later, after a drunken date, Ajay had taken Ria's virginity in a hotel room. Not like Ajay had been particularly popular with women, but his ex-girlfriend had ensured he wasn't a virgin. Ajay wasn't particularly skilled, but years of viewing porn in seedy cafes, on cheap dvds and on mobile screens had given him fodder for imagination.

If you saw Ajay wandering around in your neighbourhood grocery store on Sunday morning, you probably wouldn't have expected him to have wild fantasies and a penchant for experimentation in bed. His ex-girlfriend had shut him down, and Ria was still understanding her own sexuality when they started, but as time went by he found Ria to be a willing and able partner. So you probably wouldn't believe it if you were told that the jar of Nutella you saw Ajay purchasing was to spread over Ria's small, sensitive nipples and her small pert butt. And if you saw Ria at the checkout, checking out the Nutella with packs of coffee and other snacks, you wouldn't consider the possibility of her returning the favour by dipping his cock into the jar of the spread and letting it drip slowly over her lips.

Or even that they would spend their Saturday nights viewing porn together, as a couple would go to watch a film. Ajay would make the choice, and Ria would tell him if she was fascinated and thought it was worth trying out. She was still on the fence about blowjobs, and the examples of women choking and gagging had made her apprehensive about deep throating. Not that Ajay's cock was particularly massive. She also wasn't too keen on anal, and one evening after they had both returned from the gym, Ajay had rubbed some lubricant on his finger, and had tried to probe her asshole, while he had gripped her long tight braid, but her asshole hadnt given way even to his finger. Ajay had stuck to using his tongue on it.

It wasn't like Ria didn't enjoy the kinks or the porn. She'd often find herself fantasising about muscular men massaging her and then penetrating her tight little cunt with large hard dicks. She enjoyed the sexcapades with Ajay, but he wasn't like any of the men she saw in the pornos. He shaved and trimmed but he wasn't hairless. Neither was he muscular. And even after buying him expensive underwear for designers, he'd look the same. But she'd dismiss these thoughts, it's not like she looked like a pornstar in lingerie either, and Ajay was a good partner in all other aspects. Ajay's newest obsession was taking pictures. Filming them in the act, taking explicit pictures of himself with props and sending them to her in the middle of the day, taking pictures of her in her lingerie- he had even bought a tripod and lights.

Ria wasn't entirely comfortable with posing, but she enjoyed the attention and the reaction she got from Ajay. He would egg her on, showering her with compliments, using superlatives for her body, while practically drooling at the mouth, visibly erect. He was clay in her hands after. His cock would drip with precum, and he'd go down on her till she orgasmed. When Ajay had to attend a weekend conference, Ria had, on a whim, decided to send him pictures of her freshly shaved pussy. Ajay, who was in the middle of a workshop when he received the picture, excused himself to go to the washroom, and jerk himself off. Ajay's next business trip -with multiple conferences- was scheduled to be a month long. He wasn't too keen on spending time away from Ria, but he was also excited about Ria might try this time.

Ajay's conference was largely uneventful. He'd put on a suit and a printed identity card with a lanyard around his neck, and spend his time eating meals and using jargon. He'd send visiting cards and polite text messages introducing himself. At one lunch with seniors in his industry, he received an email from Ria. Ria never sent him emails. There was an attachment, which he opened.

When he opened the file received, he was horrified, it was a picture of Ria with a cock in her mouth. Ajay should have been furious, but he felt his blood flowing downwards instead. He thought of the cock in Ria's mouth, and of being able to watch her get fucked, watching a long, fat cock entering her pussy. His reverie was broken by a text message from Ria. It was a picture of a realistic dildo, with an accompanying message- "Meet my friend from earlier. I'm not cheating. Yet." with a winking emoji.

Ajay responded with a harmless "Oh thank god, can't wait to be back home" before telling her about the long day he was going to have and how he needed to sleep. That night, Ajay filled up the tub in his room, and stroked himself. His mind was swimming with images of Ria and the large dick. He first thought about Ria playing with it, fresh out of a shower, in her towel, then a man attached to it, grabbing her thighs, holding her knees and positioning himself to enter her, and the lips of her pussy parting when the large pink head and the dark shaft entered her. He spurted into the lukewarm water, cleaned himself up and went to sleep, blissfully unaware that Ria was using the toy, fantasising about the exact same thing.

When he finally got back from the trip, he practically broke down the door. It was after dinner, and Ria was unprepared, her pussy untrimmed, and she was lounging her oversized cotton tshirt, which she wore to bed. She had just oiled her hair, which didn't smell great. Ajay didn't care. He had carried her to bedroom and licked and kissed and sucked on whatever part of her he could find, barely getting his pants and shoes off. She had taken him in his mouth, gripping his cock firmly, and running her tongue all the way to his asshole, even managing to push a finger in. He was going to burst, but managed to hold on till he got inside her pussy. He had cum inside her at the time, collapsing on her after. They had stayed like that, asleep till the next morning. He didn't shower, freshen up or eat till he woke up. He made plans to take her on a date -this meant drinks and dinner- that same weekend.

The weekend arrived and Ajay was excited. He had groomed himself, bought new underwear that he thought Ria might find sexy, and even gotten himself a manicure and pedicure. Ria wasn't going to be caught off-guard twice. She trimmed the hair on her pussy in a perfect triangle, washed and conditioned her hair, and looked up ways to do her makeup that she knew Ajay would find irresistible. She knew her dark top with it's plunging neckline and her figure hugging slacks would get Ajay excited and probably turn a few heads. It would also go well with Ajay's usual date night outfit - a dark shirt and contrasting beige trousers. Ajay had reserved a table at an expensive Italian restaurant. After the appetizers were done, and they had finished a bottle of wine between themselves, did they realize that something was amiss. It dawned on Ria.

"This place is too quiet," she said.

"We always do dinners like this. Let's go somewhere more happening, somewhere loud and crowded!"

Ajay agreed, "I thought the same too, let's hit up the row of bars, a couple of streets down!"

They cleared the bill and decided to walk to the closest bar - a loud place with a dance floor that would be full of people at this time. They couldn't keep their hands to each other while they walked. Ajay was feeling her butt. Ria reaching up and nibbling on his earlobes. They took a while to cover the 5 minute distance, stopping on the way to kiss and tease each other.

When they entered the place, they felt the bass reverberate in the floor. The place was dark, the lights were flickering, and both of them could barely see each other. He held her hand and led her to the dance floor as the DJ played mixes of popular bollywood tracks. Two songs later, they did their first round of tequila shots, biting on the lemons and tasting the salt and falling over each other. 2 rounds more and they were hammered, kissing each other on the dance floor, holding each other tight.

Ria noticed two men in suits sitting at a table at some distance from the dance floor. They looked like foreigners, one with south american features and the other with african features. Ria's mind was flooded with images of the porn she'd watched over the last month. She wanted her toy. She led Ajay to their table with a vague idea in her head and with a confused Ajay. They introduced themselves and made conversation. Ria sat next to the man with South American features. They were both from the States, here on a business trip. They were flying back that Monday. José, the one with the south american features, was in a grey suit. Scott, who was african, was in a navy blue suit. They were both large men, with neat stubbles and they smelt of expensive cologne. Ria looked at both, wide eyed, flirty and extremely sociable.

Ajay hoped they were not agitating the men or invading their space. What Ajay didn't notice was Ria's hand was on José's thigh, moving inwards, and her high heeled foot was grazing Scott's feet, shins and knees. What Ajay did notice was when José put his arm around Ria, and his nose above her ears, smelling her hair, when Ajay was going to protest, Ria winked at him, telling him it was all in good fun. Ajay was feeling territorial, but Ria seemed to be enjoying herself. He was also hard as a rock. When Chris kissed her hand, slowly, licking the fingers, the vague idea that had formed in Ria's mind took root in Ajay's head too. He told Ria to take the party home, and invited both of them back to their place.

Ria was having the time of her life, teasing all three men, as they made their way back in the car. She even grinded on José in the elevator, which made Ajay awkward and Chris laugh. As they opened the door, Ria took both their guests by the hand and led them to the sofa, where she sat between them, and asked them to take off their jackets, because "it was so hot".

Ajay was dispatched to procure cocktails for all of them. He also slyly brought out the extra lights he used for his "photoshoots". He could hear Ria's voice getting higher and her breathing becoming heavy. Ria could feel the breath of the two men on her neck, who had squeezed tight on either side, and were now kissing her ears and playing with her hair. As Ajay came out, he saw her tugging at her top. He knew what was going to happen, a part of him wanted this to happen. He served the cocktails and helped Ria take her top off, revealing a bright purple brassiere underneath. She placed her feet on his stomach, and pushed him away, directing him to sit on the chair opposite.

A tent had formed in Ajay's trousers, and his mouth felt dry. He sat on the comfortable chair, unbuckling his belt, letting his erection out, watching the two men with Ria, his Ria. He slowly stroked his cock with one hand, turning on the lights with the other, pointing his phone at them and taking pictures of them. His first picture was with the men feeling up Ria's breasts. Their large hands were on each breast, and Ria's head was thrown back in ecstasy, her sensitive nipples tingling at their touch. They took off her pants after that, and Ria stripped them to their underwear too. They were both muscular, and their dark underwear fit snugly on their butt, the grooves of their thighs becoming deeper every time they moved. Scott held Ria's neck, his tongue running over her neck and face, and he began kissing her, his lips noisily covering hers. José's hands started feeling her stomach, and he reached into her panties, slowly feeling her wetness. Ria started moaning.

The second picture Ajay took, was with Scott crouched over Ria, the front of his underwear pulled down and his cock looking huge in her tiny hands. In the same picture José's head was below Ria's stomach, his saliva on Ria's pubis. Ria was moaning, loudly. Just then pushed both the men away. She took off her bra, and threw it at Ajay, who sniffed the mix of her cologne, sweat and the hands of the two strangers who were now seducing his partner. She also took off her panties and threw them at Ajay. This time Ajay breathed in the smell from the thin fabric. It was damp, and had the heady fragrance of Ria's juices. He wrapped the damp panty around his cock, and tugged at the tip of his cock.

Ria stood naked in the centre of their room. She twirled for the audience of the three men. Then she put her hair up with a small plastic clip and turned toward their two guests. She brought out José's dick this time. It was long, and veiny, and the green lines on his cock shone in Ajay's lighting.

Ajay's third picture was Ria bent over José, his hands in Ria's hair and Scott's hand groping her butt. Ajay could see Ria's head move up and down on José's long cock, and he wished he could join in. But he watched transfixed. When Ria came up, Scott was standing next to her. His cock rested on her face, and she rubbed her face on it. She turned towards Ajay, with an annoyed look on her face. She charged at him, grabbing the phone from him and keeping it in one corner of the room. José and Scott both laughed. She grabbed Ajay by his thick hair, and dragged him to the sofa. Then she shoved Ajay's mouth onto Scott's cock. Ajay, unused to this, choked and gagged, but Ria kept pushing it in. Then, as if to prove a point, Ria gobbled Scott's cock as Ajay watched. Scott put a friendly arm around Ajay.

"Wanna see a magic trick?", he asked.

Before Ajay could answer, he shoved his cock back into Ria's mouth.

"See, made my cock disappear!" and he looked pleased with himself, as Ria grunted and opened her mouth wide to fit it in.

She stroked José and brought her butt up to him so José could enter her pussy from behind. She pushed Ajay's head toward her crotch, where he licked her clit, as José entered in and out of Ria.

Finally, she pulled him back up, and Scott guided him to the chair, announcing, "It's our turn tonight big man!", then he laughed again.

Ajay sat back in his chair. The cocktails were untouched, he sipped them slowly, getting drowsy and disoriented. The last thing he remembered seeing was José lying back on the sofa, and Ria moving up to sit on his, while Scott played with her hair and breasts. Ria didn't notice Ajay passing out. As she rode José, she realised Scott was probing her asshole with his fingers. He had spit on it, but it wouldn't give way. He made his way to their bathroom, returning with the bright blue bottle of coconut oil. He squeezed it and emptied the contents on his cock, which shined in the light, and rubbed the rest on Ria's ass. As he shoved his cock in, Ria shrieked loudly. The sound woke up Ajay, who realised he wasn't dreaming and Ria, his Ria was being penetrated by two hulking men. He watched Scott's cock slip out of Ria's asshole, and Ria moaned when he put it back in. They were moving in a rhythm both thrusting in and out of the petite Ria. Ajay watched as their muscles tensed every time they entered her. Scott was shoving his large cock in her asshole, where he had struggled to get a finger in even with lube.

Ria had thrown her head back and Ajay saw her quiver when she finished. José announced he was coming. Ria quickly got up and bent over José, eager to get it all in her mouth. Scott began furiously stroking himself. Ajay felt like he was about to burst too. José came first, squirting Ria's face in a thick single shot, which covered her face. Ajay went next, with multiple spurts that got into Ria's hair. Scott came last, in one big spurt that went into Ria's mouth and dripped all over chin, neck and breasts.

The two men dressed up and left soon after, looking pleased with each other.

Later when Ajay was washing the cum out of Ria's hair in the shower, he asked her, "Am I bisexual now?"