All Comments on 'Ordinary'

by SuddenlyMaddie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Please write more.

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0over 1 year ago

I'm not usually a fan of 'magic' to solve things, but it felt like i was walking beside Jamie on her journey to find herself. It was different. Nicely done. I hope to hear what happens next. Luv Chloe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story - really good for a first effort. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirlsover 1 year ago

I really like your writing. You describe things in lovely detail, and are a fine storyteller. I have one small misgiving with this story. I feel like things moved at a jarring pace with Mark. There was no indication that James was attracted to Mark prior to his sabbatical. And, with Mark thoroughly surprising Jamie in Jamie's own apartment, I just couldn't get into the sexual dynamic afterward at all. Of course, this was just me. But, the portion of the story prior to Mark's appearance was so much more enjoyable and relatable than what was written afterward. Please know most of my emphasis is on the compliments I gave at the beginning - especially since you are submitting for the first time. I just wanted to give you honest feedback. Please keep them coming!

bjl257bjl257over 1 year ago

What a great read . Very unique storyline . I love how you morphed from a Male to female . I hope you write a sequel, I have asked to follow Author if you write more I`ll be notified . Best Wishes .

bouncingbrittneybouncingbrittneyover 1 year ago

I loved it

The transformation was different but very cool ( so tired of the xchange pill ) the mother nature doing her job was genius

So do more please you're awesome ..... ok let me pull my tounge out of your a...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved the story and can relate to Jamie. Please do a sequel.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very good first story. A little magic, a little love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Would love to be Jamie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, really well written. Please write more!

AarnCoralAarnCoralover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Please write more :-)

snornsnornover 1 year ago

🏳️‍⚧️ Yay!

HikoluHikoluover 1 year ago

Like oneofthegirls, I loved this until the stuff with Mark in the last third, which felt a bit forced and I rather lost interest at that point, which was a shame because Jamie was sympathetic and I really enjoyed her journey to that point. The good news is that I think you write really well and I'm looking forward for more.

thruholewizardthruholewizardabout 1 year ago

wow, wonderful! I love happy endings....was well-written and kept me interested in every paragraph.

I would love to see the sequel ...I have really started to have feelings for the characters. Thank you for posting the story... { I loved the mention of GAIA }.

The Grey Witch

pornosuchtpornosucht7 months ago

I love it, and I would love to see a sequel. I especially loved that Jamie felt natural. Her mood swings between happiness to finally be in the right body alternating with the desperation of knowing nothing about living as a female made this extremely relatable!

You managed to create characters that I as a reader cared about from the start, and the final sex scene was highly erotic! Well done!

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

There is so much I love about this. So gentle in the transformation, so natural. I wish it could be like this for real for all the people out there with gender dysphoria! And like others have said your characters are just likeable and real. If I were to wish for more, it would be for you to take more time to explore this story slowly. I felt that the rush into sex with Mark felt like - well, a rush. And still fantastic thank you!

tremoniatremonia5 months ago

Really great written, except for the last part when Jamie returned home. From nearly having a mental breakdown due to the confusing situation at the mall, to throwing herself onto Mark, well, that was a turn down. And that Mark was in love before, or at least fond of James, is another unbelievable thing. He was confused for what, two minutes? And then got her into bed?? Otherwise nicely told, loved it. And as a Trans-Person myself.....where's that mirror???

RedtkoRedtko4 months ago

Sometimes you read a story with a certain direction in mind. I can honestly say I really enjoyed this! Loved that it took me though his life and the awkwardness of James life. Then the into the reality that that his life was whole.

I have to admit that in a couple of places like the truck stop you were going to introduce a sex scene. I was pleasantly surprised that you chose to bring the whole adjusting to Jamie’s life instead. 🥰

It was nice to see her emotion’s explored. I wasn’t expecting the end with Mark but it was such a great surprise. Can’t wait to read the next one. 💋💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous