All Comments on 'Oregon Coast'

by Thucydides

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
YornHYornHover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very romantic and sweet - why can't life be like this !!!

Please, write some more - you're GOOD!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good effort

very very good

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
This is a sweet story ...

... up to the fourth paragraph from the end ("By the next morning..."). At that point you rushed through over a year in what, a coupled dozen sentences? You switched from showing us to telling us. Surely eighteen months (or whatever) is worth another half dozen pages! Meant purely as constructive criticism - I stumbled into your work through the similar stories links, and really like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Our Fair City

Great story! Good and proper use of the Queen's English, too, which seems to be a rare and unusual thing these days. Extra thanks for the showcasing of our fair city, the beautiful and delightful Pee Dee Ecks, of which I am inordinately fond.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Short sweet and to the point.

Although this story was expertly prepared it was direct and to the point. Thank you!

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
north by north-west

I just want to say that I have read all five posted chapters to this series and I want to utter a wistful plea that Thucydides will rediscover the creative urge to gift us with new stories.

If you are not sure if you want to continue? Please consider my strongly urging you to do so. All together this series is a heartwarming storyline. With strong characters and believable situations. Adults, acting like adults, with adult conversations. So...Who knew that was possible on this site?

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Extremely well-done romantic tale

I have a sneaking that this author has graduated to making money from his skill.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a lovely story

I look forward to reading the next chapters

thanks

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Totally Great.

Enough said. A winner of a read.

Poser_VoyeurPoser_Voyeuralmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Short AND sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jennifer and her friends are sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES