All Comments on 'Organism Ch. 06 - Final'

by DarkCosmos

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty fucking incredible, quite easily the best writer I've seen on this site. From ch. 1 I felt completely immersed in this world and could hardly stop. The descriptive erotica was one thing but the damn story is absolutely great. I had no idea how it was going to end up until the plot twist, and even then I began second guessing cuz there's just no knowing! I enjoyed the among us references (even if they were unintentional, they were very much on the nose) but none of this wouldn't have been possible without the amazing writing abilities of this author. I'm gonna have to go back and deep-analyze the story from begining to end just to see what I can learn to improve my own abilities. Before I end I have to mention once again the author's prowess in descriptive writing, it felt like I was watching a movie in the last chapter, there was literally nothing left out save the dramatic music so I knew exactly what was going on and how it's all happening--even some of the classic novels I read still have me lost as to how the situation is unfolding so either this author is a genius or I'm a moron with a fifth-grade reading level. I hope to see more of this in the future, even without the erotica I'd come here just to read whatever this writer posts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

alas, the dark ending, i was kind of expecting it from midway, but damn. that song was creepy as hell btw, nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkCosmos@DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos is the dark alter ego of Paracosmos, my primary pen-name online. I'm a fantasy writer primarily. However, I've recently branched out into erotica as well and thought I'd try having some of it published on this site. Most of my work is either self-published or fan fi...