All Comments on 'Organism X Ch. 05'

by DevilBookCorruptions

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I hope we get to see what Felicia has become in the next chapter.

This series is enjoyable, but I actually only found this by a hunch of going to your author page and then clicking on the full list of stories. I was previously seeing these under the Transformation tag, so anyone who was looking for it there might not know there's a new chapter.

negrodamu5negrodamu5almost 5 years ago
Yes Yes Yes YES

A new chapter!

northmiesternorthmiesteralmost 5 years ago
I’m with negrudamo5!

The story is erotic as hell! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

A great story and well worth 5-Stars. Well it looks like Felicia is going to be a breeder with her ability to lay eggs and reproduce the parasites more quickly. Poor Haley, what power will Leah tap into when she infects Haley and can tap into Haley's psychic power? So now there are 7 parasite infected girls. With Felicia's new egg laying ability, will the infestation begin to spread more rapidly? Where did Felicia go after she killed the male RA? It looks like the parasite can strip it's victim of their humanity by inducing great sexual pleasure and turn them into a soulless killing machine like Megan has become. Do not forget about the 2 male students in the hospital. The posts on Brad and his roommate will show marked tissue and muscle wasting, premature aging, marked atrophy of both their testicles and almost zero sperm count, and their blood work will be grossly abnormal. Maybe some doctor will put 2 and 2 together and realize the 2 patients in the hospital have the same symptoms as the 2 young men post results but not to the extreme as Brad and his roommate. When is someone going to wake up that something very strange and deadly is going on at the college. When will Leah and the others start going after the young men in the town? Will other red parasites be produced when Leah realizes they lay eggs and they will be able to infect more young women more rapidly? It is really going to be interesting to see what Leah becomes when she can tap into Haley's psychic powers and what Haley herself will become? I can not wait for chapter 6. Wardmaster91D70

DevilBookCorruptionsDevilBookCorruptionsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I appreciate all the feedback!

For now, I’m going to do a general feedback response because there have been some common themes in the feedback and common questions arising.

First off, I’m sorry about the delay. I wish I could say I was spending all this time working on perfecting the story, but unfortunately, I kind of fell out of it for a couple months. That being said, I’ve written about 3/4 of chapter 7. Now, you might be wondering: chapter 7? Yes, I wrote most of chapter six before realizing I needed to fill in some blanks and expand the story further. Since the chapter I was writing was already feeling unwieldy (it’s like 31 google doc pages and counting) I decided to basically write two chapters in one go.

So the bad news is that I waited like two and a half months to get back into writing this story. The good news is that by next week, you should have two brand new chapters. What will now be chapter 6 is about a third of the way done.

Chapter six will delve into Felicia’s story in greater detail, as well as showing the storylines of some of the other infected girls. Chapter seven will then focus on the unturned girls mostly, introducing a couple more characters into our mix as well as answering a burning question everyone has been asking since chapter five was published.

I won’t spoil anything, but I will say that the battle lines are starting to get drawn and the infection is definitely going to gain a greater foothold, but the heroes will be getting some arrows in their quiver as well.

A big challenge with this story has been balancing character development and story building with fan (and author ;) ) service and corruption scenes. The last thing I want is for the story to just become a boring, predictable slog of identical corruptions. I’m trying to show restraint as best as possible so the payoff is sweet when the corruption and transformation does come. A huge part of calibrating this balance is the feedback you guys leave, so I really appreciate it!

That being said, the more I interact with the literotica feedback and comment systems, the more I hate them. As such, I will also be building out better infrastructure for commenting and leaving feedback with the publishing of chapter six. I already have a twitter account dedicated to my writing here and on CHYOA which I will be expanding. Let me know if you guys have other ideas as well. I figure it would be fun to share long term spoilery ideas and info and get feedback on these plans. It would also be fun to drop sneak peaks or even collaborate with other writers.

Anyways, thank you guys so much and keep your eyes peeled for the next two chapters and beyond!

P.S. I’ll be adding a lot more tags to the upcoming chapters so people can find them easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your Chyoa handle.

Hey DevilBookCorruption, you mentioned in your latest comment that you have a twitter and a Chyoa account, but didn't link either. I didn't see either of them on your author page, so I'm curious as to what they are so I can see more of your content. Thanks!

DevilBookCorruptionsDevilBookCorruptionsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Twitter and CHYOA Handles

I'll put these in my bio and in the author's notes of the next chapter, but here are my CHYOA and twitter handles as well as links to my two CHYOA stories:

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/DBCorruptions?lang=en

CHYOA Author page:

https://chyoa.com/user/bbcummings

CHYOA Stories:

https://chyoa.com/story/Book-of-Lust.19854

https://chyoa.com/story/The-Devil%27s-Mystery-Box.20094

I think my work on CHYOA is a lot rougher in places, but it follows similar themes. I was newer to writing my own stuff and I think the medium doesn't allow for as much long-form story telling as literotica, but I cover similar themes in those stories. Corruption, transformation (mental and physical), parasites.

Hope you guys enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Question for the author

Was it a concious choice you made to keep the details of the transformation and corruption process fairly sparse? We mostly just see the moment the girls gave in and the aftermath right now. Don't get me wrong, the story is awsome as it is but I just checked out some of your old works on chyoa and the difference is like night and day.

DevilBookCorruptionsDevilBookCorruptionsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Sort of a Mix tbh

My chyoa stuff was when I was newer and with the short, episodic chapters, I felt the need to be more blatant with the corruption and transformation to keep the readers hooked.

In terms of being sparse with the details, a lot of that has been purposeful. Felicia is a good example of this. I decided to keep her absent from last chapter and only show small glimpses of what was happening to her to build suspense.

I’ve also tried to explain as little as possible with what’s going on with the girls because it feels more natural that way. The unturned characters and the turned characters are both discovering this life form’s quirks and abilities as they go and the reader is left to parse it all together, which seems more fun.

However, I think I’ve also underdeveloped the corrupted characters a little bit. They haven’t been given all that much screen time yet and it doesn’t really give a good impression of how they’ve been corrupted beyond the physical changes.

I’ve also tried to shake things up and avoid the story becoming a litany on corruptions, one after another, such that they all become uniform and boring. I think in some corruption/transformation stories, the corrupted characters are way too powerful and they just steamroll the protagonists.

Originally, Jessie was going to be turned by Leah. It was obvious - they were roommates and she would be the closest in contact to Leah. Then I got to that moment and it just felt wrong. Too obvious. There have been a lot of moments where I didn’t necessarily plan for something to happen with a character, but then I got there and one path felt wrong and another felt right.

I’m curious, which do you prefer? The CHYOA stories or Organism X? I’m trying to figure out what works best, haha.

Thanks for the question!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Preference of story

I myself personally prefer this one. Cause while Chyoa is great for short snappy chapters that can branch based on however many authors want to write it, you hit the nail on the head. I often see authors struggle with the long term plan for their story. But I like having there be a little mystery in Organism X. It makes it less predictable than other corruption stories I've read. Not that I dislike stories that are quick and to the point, but it does get samey when ALL the stories are doing it. Also, I appreciate you sharing your handles, thanks for answering my request! Hope to see the new chapters soon! The anticipations been killing me!

DevilBookCorruptionsDevilBookCorruptionsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter six out tomorrow!

My chapter six submission has switched from “pending” to “new” meaning it will be released tomorrow! Keep an eye out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevilBookCorruptions@DevilBookCorruptions
I enjoy writing erotica involving demons, corruptions, tentacle things, and others erotic horror nonsense.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES