Organism X Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Lily said, clearly a little frustrated.

I'm so sorry to inconvenience you, Erin thought spitefully. She could use a little space herself.

"Look, I've got class. After that, I'll check again. Hopefully I'll get ahold of her then."

"Sounds good," Lily said, turning back to the computer game she had been playing when Erin walked in.

Erin readied her backpack and stepped back out into the hallway, feeling the weight of stress and frustration more than ever.

About five minutes after she left, there was a knock at the door. At first, Lily missed it on account of wearing headphones. However, the person at the door was persistent, knocking louder and louder.

"Who is it?" Lily called to no response. Instead, the loud knocking persisted.

"Fucking fine," Lily grumbled, getting up from her desk.

8.

The room was filled with mechanical sound. The constant, high-pitch beeping of the heart rate monitor. The wheeze of the air conditioner unit. Various alarms and notifications from the hallway. A symphony of illness weighing on Bethany's nerves.

Meanwhile, Eliza was laser focused. She stormed through the halls and slipped right into Micah's room, sitting down by his bedside.

The boy was awake, barely. It was honestly shocking that the nurse at the front desk allowed them into the room given Micah's condition.

He was very pale, with deep purple rings under his eyes. His body seemed unnaturally emaciated. What the hell happened to him? Bethany wondered.

"Hey Micah," Eliza whispered.

Slowly, Micah's eyes opened and his whole face brightened as he regarded Eliza - her elfen face and bright green eyes seeming to stir something in the boy.

"Well hello there," said Micah, his voice louder and more confident than Bethany expected.

"Hey sleepyhead," Eliza cooed.

Hearing the dower little storm cloud fawn over a boy was more than a little bit surreal.

Bethany liked Eliza. Hell, she liked pretty much everyone she came across; however, the little redhead could be a real downer at times. It was nice to see little light in her eyes.

Micah shifted his focus to Bethany and for a moment, his eyes grew big and fearful.

"Oh God, Lindsay," he gasped.

Then he caught himself.

"You're not Lindsay," he said.

"Nope, I'm definitely not Lindsay," Bethany said with a smile, getting a little closer to the bed.

She had to admit, even run down as he was, Micah was kind of cute.

"No," Micah smiled. "But you are pretty."

Bethany's face flushed with heat and she could feel Eliza's cold glare without even looking over at her friend. Still, it was always nice to be noticed.

"What about Lindsay?" Eliza cut in.

"She's-" Micah began before trailing off, his expression darkening.

"What?" Eliza said, her normal edge returned.

"I don't remember," he said.

"Did she have something to do with this?" Eliza gestured at the hospital bed.

"I can't-I-probably?"

"Who is Lindsay?" Bethany asked.

"She's our friend from an English class we're all in," Eliza said. "She kind of dropped off the face of the planet yesterday."

Eliza suddenly seemed to realize something.

"Did you see that girl Leah at all?"

Micah's eyes got big again.

"Yes! Both of them. I think they did whatever the hell this is to me."

"So safe to say we should probably avoid these girls?" Bethany said.

She was feeling a bit creeped out now. What the heck did these girls actually do to this guy?

"Yeah, probably," Micah said. "I hate to say it, I love Lindsay, she's great, but-yeah."

"We'll keep an eye out for her," Eliza said.

"Well I can't!" Bethany added. "I've got no clue what this girl looks like!"

"She's got sort of strawberry blonde hair cut short, a little spiky. Glasses. I can point her out," Eliza said.

"Wait!" Micah grabbed Eliza's hand. "She was different somehow. I remember seeing Lindsay, but she wasn't Lindsay. Not exactly. He was uh-different. I don't want to say more attractive but."

"More attractive?" Eliza added.

"Yeah. She looked a model. Actually," Micah paused, thinking about it for a moment. "She kind of had the same look as that Leah girl."

"So I'm looking out for Lindsay with boobs?"

"I mean, I wouldn't put it that way, but sure."

The door to the room opened and in walked a heavy set nurse in a deep blue pair of scrubs.

"Alright, we're going to have to bring this to a close. Mr. Micah needs his rest, after all," the nurse said.

"Fine," Eliza said, standing up. She kept her eyes fixed on Micah.

"You okay?" She asked him.

"I think so."

"Then that's all that matters," Eliza said with a smile that made her look radiant.

9.

Emily opened the door and saw Megan toss her head back, a look of manic bliss stretched across her face. Emily's roommate, formerly the wannabe slut, now seemed to be living the role with every fiber of her being.

Megan was naked, one slime coated hand buried in the folds of her pussy, the other mashing her large, sweaty breasts. The floor was caked in more of Megan's slime and the room had a sweet, musty aroma that instantly aroused Emily.

The redhead shut the door behind her quickly and began to undress. She didn't understand why she was doing this. Actually, there were a great many things Emily didn't understand.

Emily lifted the tight yellow t-shirt she was wearing over her head and admired her figure in the full length mirror bolted to the dorm room door. The image took the girl's breath away.

Having spent her entire young adult life as a pudgy, lower-end of average girl hiding behind sweaters and glasses, Emily has trouble identifying with the centerfold staring back at her. Her breasts captivated her attention the most. How could they not?

They jutted proudly from Emily's chest as two soft, perky mounds that seemed to take up several handfuls. Even amongst her...sisters, Emily's growth spurt had proven extreme.

Suddenly, Emily felt gentle hands wrap around her creamy torso before riding up to the bottoms of her heavy tits. She could feel the warmth of Megan's supple body and smell her musk in the air.

"My did you bloom," Megan cooed, groping Emily's boobs. "Are you getting used to your changes?"

Emily groaned from the surge of pleasure that shot out of her breasts at Megan's touch. Despite their size, her breasts seemed far more sensitive than they ever were before.

"Not really," Emily panted. "It's a lot."

"I get it. Has little Lindsay been treating you well?" Megan said, bringing one hand to Emily's snatch.

"She's gentler than you."

Megan let out a jovial laugh before plunging two fingers into Emily's pussy, eliciting a loud moan.

"She wasn't very gentle when she shoved her parasite into here. Besides, I just can't help myself. There's so much of you to play with!"

"You seem pretty happy for a girl that killed two guys."

Emily expected this to piss Megan off, but the girl only purred and picked up her pace on Emily's crotch.

"I've had a change of heart."

"So what about our dear RA," Emily asked. "What's she like now?"

"I have no earthly idea, Em. Haven't seen her since she was a crumpled ball on the floor last night."

From the room next door, both girls began to hear strange noises. The walls in this dorm were very thin, so they often times picked up on a lot.

There was the sound of rhythmic creaking, possibly of bed springs. Over that was the sound of feminine moans. Two distinct voices.

Megan recognized the one voice first.

"Speak of the devil and she will appear and fuck our neighbor, apparently," she said.

"Oh goodie, I was getting curious."

"Come on, let's get dressed and see what's up for ourselves."

10.

"Hey Molly, you were an RA once, right?" Erin asked, slipping up behind her TA after class.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I guess I was."

"You don't sound all that enthusiastic about it."

Molly flashed a tired smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"It paid well enough, but I'm not really an authority figure. Wasn't my deal."

"Got it," Erin said, feeling deflated. "I guess writing people up is a bummer."

"Yeah, plus telling people to shut up during quiet hours and handling check out and all. It kind of just sucks. Why?"

"Our girl here is applying to be an RA!" Melissa Takizawa piped in, having skipped up to the the pair from across the classroom.

Melissa was a chubby yet pretty girl of Japanese descent with a short bob hairstyle dyed electric blue.

So you're pulling the whole second semester freshman RA thing?" Molly asked.

"She's such a goody-two-shoes, isn't she? Gosh, I can barely pull out of bed and this one wants to be handing out write ups and room inspections!" Melissa giggled.

Molly raised an eyebrow and shot Melissa a quick glare that withered the girl.

"I did it too. I wasn't ready, but I needed the money. You seem a bit more put together though, Erin."

"Thanks," Erin said, blushing a little.

"Do you have everything in? Your application, your RA signature?"

"Application yes, signature no."

"Who's your RA?"

"Felicia Owens."

"Oh shit, really? I know Felicia real well. She's usually pretty good about that stuff," Molly said.

"I've tried knocking on her door a bunch of times, but she hasn't been around."

"You know what?" Molly said as she checked the time on her phone. "I've got time and I've been meaning to catch up with blondie. Why don't I go with you and see if we can find her."

"That would be amazing actually!" Erin said.

"I'm just come with too, if you don't mind. Besides, my roommate is out right now and I don't feel like being alone in a boring dorm room," Melissa chimed in.

"You know, Melissa. There's still time to turn in an application! Come on, what do you say? RA buddies?" Erin teased.

"Ew, God no. Besides, I actually like my roommate."

11.

The headaches were worse today. Haley felt physically ill as she puttered about her dorm room. Class was in fifteen minutes, but Haley didn't know if she could manage it.

An overall sense of impending doom colored every moment since her attack the night prior. Something was very wrong, though the freshman could not put her finger on it.

Haley stacked her textbook and notepad up and placed them into her backpack before cradling her forehead as another wave of nausea and worry overcame her.

What the hell is this? She wondered.

The clock on Haley's nightstand showed that she had eleven minutes to get to class. Haley grabbed her things and rushed out of her dorm room.

The rain had stopped, but the sky was dark and gloomy. The campus seemed abandoned.

Haley took in a deep breath of moist air and began to make her way along the sidewalk outside her dorm building towards her class on the other side of campus. Her head was pounding worse than ever and in her pain, she failed to notice the steady footsteps trailing her.

12.

"We're going to find her," Eliza said as she stomped down the path.

"Who?" Bethany asked.

"Lindsay. I'm going to find that bitch."

Bethany fought back her frustration. This had already blown up into far more than she intended.

"Isn't she dangerous? Micah told you to keep away from her."

"I don't give a shit. She was our friend. His friend. And somehow she fucked him up royally. I want to know why."

"Are you really doing him any good to possibly get yourself hurt?"

"Just don't," Eliza said. "Please just don't."

"Fine," Bethany said. She felt very tired all of a sudden and Eliza's anger was beginning to sting. "Where are you going to find her?"

"Starting at her dorm room. From there, I don't know," Eliza said.

"Which dorm?"

Eliza's eyes narrowed, but she answered the question.

"St. Mary's, 301."

"Got it," Bethany said. "Well good luck."

"Yeah, sure."

Eliza started down the path before abruptly spinning around and fixing Bethany with an intense stare.

"Hey, thank you for today."

"Of course!" Bethany said, breaking into a smile. It was a little moment, but it made all the long hours worth it.

She watched Eliza march down the path and felt the warmth in her soul turn cold. Something was wrong with all of this.

And image flashed in Bethany's mind of Eliza in a hospital bed not unlike the one currently holding Micah. How would a little pixie like Eliza hold up to whatever this girl Lindsay was capable of when she reduced a six-foot something to a shell.

No, Bethany decided. I'm not letting her wade into that shitstorm alone.

She waited for Eliza to disappear around a corner before trailing, slowly, after her.

13.

Erin's door was left wide open. This was odd on multiple levels.

First of all, Lily, Erin's roommate, absolutely hated having any crack in her own privacy and there was an unspoken ban on the door being left open while she was in the room.

Second of all, Lily was nowhere to be found. She was a cantankerous roommate, but not an irresponsible one.

The girls split up, Melissa and Erin checking Erin's room while Molly went to Felicia's room.

The room was a mess. Items were tossed all over the room, scattering the floor. Lily's bed looked as if a bomb had just exploded in it. Scattered sheets and pillows and splashed across all of it was a thick, green slime.

The air in the room was thick with a sweet, almost intoxicating odor that made Erin's head swim.

"What the hell happened in here?" Melissa asked.

She looked very pale, her usual cheerfulness replaced by trepidation.

"I," Erin paused, looking for some sign in the room that would click this all into place. To make it all make sense. "I don't know. This is weird."

"Guys!" Mollie called from down the hall. "Can you come see this?"

The girls rushed out of the room and made their way down the hall, each exchanging nervous glances at the other.

They stepped into the open doorway of Felicia's room and their jaws dropped.

The condition of Felicia's room made Erin's seem pristine. What they saw chilled their blood.

Nearly every single surface in the room was covered, or at the very least splattered, with the same thick, green goo. Papers and office supplies were scattered about and the mattress was dislodged from the bed frame, one of its corners squished against a pool of green fluid on the floor. However, this was not the most alarming thing in the room.

No, the most disturbing aspect to the ruined room were the bulbous emerald sacks scattered about the room. Each one was about the size of a large grapefruit with a glowing core that pulsed, illuminating something within.

These orbs were clustered in groups of three or four, secured to the floor or the walls by hardened slime. Some orbs were smaller, about the size of a baseball, and lumpy while others were nearly the size of a water melon and looked ready to burst.

"Did we just walk into a science fiction movie?" Melissa chirped in a high pitch, scared voice.

"Try horror movie," Erin added.

The scent from Erin's room was in Felicia's as well, but now it was nauseating.

"They're eggs," Molly said matter-of-factly

"How do you know?" Melissa asked.

Molly shrugged. "A hunch, I guess."

Then reached down to one of the smaller clutches and started to carefully dislodge the eggs. She placed three into her open backpacks.

"Um, Molly. Whatcha doing?" Erin asked.

"I want to test these. My boyfriend and I-let's just say this is inline with a project we've been working on."

"You have some weird tastes," Melissa said.

"In men or projects?"

"Both."

Erin looked around the room in disgust and horror.

"Did Felicia do this? What's wrong with her," Erin asked.

"I don't know, but something tells me we should leave sooner rather than later," Mollie said.

"No problem," Melissa said. "Don't have to ask me twice."

Mollie zipped her bag up and the trio walked out of the room and down the hall at a brisk pace. None of them noticed the larger eggs within the room beginning to shake. Nor did they notice the cracks beginning to form along the surface of these eggs.

14.

Leah closed in on her prey now. She had been trailing the mousy little brunette for several minutes, waiting for the girl to isolate herself on the path.

This was the one. Her mind almost glowed with the psychic power it contained and Leah would have that power. The sisterhood would have that power.

Leah looked around quickly to ensure that no one was looking and then lunged forward. The little brunette seemed blissfully ignorant.

She grabbed the girl from behind and sent her tumbling into the grass behind a series of bushes along the path. For her part, the girl seemed completely dazed by Leah's action. This gave the infected girl time to position herself just right. She straddled the girl and used one hand to cover her mouth.

Leah purred.

"You have a very, very special brain."

The girl's eyes widened in terror and she began to struggle against Leah, but she did not have the strength to put up much of a fight.

Leah drank in the girl's looks. She was an average girl with understated beauty. Nothing a big fat worm to the pussy couldn't radically fix.

"Oh I wouldn't struggle. Besides, you really have no idea how good this will feel," Leah said triumphantly.

Then, she swooped down and brought the girl into a wet, forced kiss, allowing her corrupted saliva to pass into the girl. Leah felt her own large, swollen tits brush up against the small nubs of the brunette. She tasted the sweet saliva of the girl along with the rich brew of thoughts and memories their close contact brought her.

"Haley Lewis," Leah said. "An average name, but that's not the whole picture. You are the perfect find."

Leah cupped the girl's small breasts, trying to imagine how much bigger they would get once Haley became a sister.

Meanwhile, Haley was quickly losing control of her body. Leah's saliva working through her system, weakening her muscles while sapping her will.

The young freshman watched in helpless horror as something began to emerge from between her assailants legs.

"You and this are about to get very intimately acquainted," Leah sneered.

12