Orgasm-Of-War Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing this Jen raised her head off the ground. Seeing where Sam was and digesting the words he said really started to get her going. She whispered, "Keep going."

Sam wasted no time and continued his backpedaling. Counting every inch was sending excitement through his entire body. He reached 6 feet, 6 and a half until something blocked his path. He turned around and saw the most glorious tit he had ever seen. The bump caused her boob to sway slowly back and forth. Sam's mouth went dry.

Jen cleared her voice, "I promise you I'm just as turned on as you, and I'd love nothing more than for you to please these giant mountains, but please finish before I jump your bones."

Sam started to reach out, but he withheld and continued his ascension. Finally reaching the top of Jen's head, he glanced down and read the number aloud, "9 feet 6 inches."

Jen's cheeks flushed, "You gave your petite little girlfriend 4 feet of height baby. Mmm that just makes me feel mmmm powerful," she purred and continued, "What's even better is now I know I can stand with these 10-foot ceilings."

As she was saying the last words she began sitting up. Sam was paralyzed, he just stared at his goddess as she angled herself up in such a way that her ass was on full display.

As she stood up she stated, "Alright little man, let's see how far you've shrunk." She picked up Sam with ease and placed him against the wall. Sam put the tape on the ground under his foot and gave her the measure. She was grateful as her hand was much too big to properly hold the tape. She wasn't as slow as Sam had been and quickly pulled the reel up to his new height and read aloud, "4 feet nothing."

Sam couldn't believe it, he had dropped two whole feet. He would have been more bummed if he hadn't realized that he was now the perfect height. Jen saw a smile creep on her boyfriend's miniature face.

"What are you smiling about, little guy?" She asked.

Without saying a word, Sam lightly guided Jen towards the wall. He wasted no time and pushed his face into her dripping snatch. Jen was thankful that Sam positioned her against the wall, otherwise, she was at risk of collapsing.

She wailed, "Oooooo fuck Sam, I'm definitely excited about this height fetish now."

Sam kept lapping at her folds, she was soaking wet. He felt the familiar tingling and finally connected the dots from her comments earlier. Her juices kept steaming into his awaiting mouth as he kept up his attack on her larger-than-life pussy.

Jen was going cross-eyed, thoughts were slipping, the only care she had was that she wanted to orgasm hard all over her boyfriend's face. At that thought, the reality of the situation set in, she began looking for her die. She didn't want to lose her newly acquired muscles and enormously firm ass.

As she scanned the room she realized her head wasn't as close to the ceiling, she needed to hurry. With Sam sliding his head further into her vagina, she found the dice still on the coffee table. With her outstretched arm, she just barely managed to grab the die. She quickly began reading all six sides: breasts, ass, height, vagina, muscles, and miscellaneous. She didn't have time to process that some of the options had changed. Her orgasm was quickly approaching, her legs trembling mightily back and forth. Sweat was profusely leaving her body. She remembered that with her increased strength, she didn't want to accidentally squish Sam between her soul-crushing thighs.

Her enlarged fingers began throwing the die atop her breasts. While trying to keep a steady breath, her first roll landed on vagina and height. Pondering her roll, she wasn't sure what a third height would do and re-rolled that die. She had to hurry, Sam was growing slightly and was able to reach her clit. The naughty boy was starting to wrap his lips around her engorged button. At that moment, all thoughts had left her.

Jen violently screamed in orgasm. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Her voice rose as she continued her mantra. Sam continued his blowjob while lightly grazing his teeth along her extremely sensitive clit.

Jen felt powerless, she could feel herself slowly slipping downwards along the wall, knowing that this orgasm was bringing her back down to reality. Her chest was heaving back and forth violently with her gasping breaths. Just when she thought she was finished, Sam pulled his face off of her and smiled. He was thankful that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

"What... What are you doing to me?" She asked with eyelids half-open.

Sam hadn't said anything back, instead, he brought his arm up and easily slid it inside of her love tunnel. Jennifer's mind was unable to process anything other than the pure pleasure she was receiving. Her body, now on autopilot, gripped Sam's arm like it was some behemoth cock. Her increased muscles had also applied to her kegels and she wasn't letting go. Jen's orgasm just kept going as her vagina started to become accustomed to Sam's size and began to suck him in further.

Sam was starting to get a little nervous. He had always wanted to try fisting, but his girlfriend's still enormous pussy was starting to really grip him. Her body started rocking back and forth until it managed to reposition his arm. Unknown to Sam, Jen's body had just repositioned his arm so that he was directly pressing against her G spot. Sam couldn't move, his face pressed firmly against Jen's outer lips.

Jen started to regain her composure until she felt something new inside her being toyed with. She relaxed her muscles just enough that Sam's arm started to slither out. Missing the feeling immediately, Jen squeezed her muscles once again and sucked Sam's arm once against her G spot. Before continuing, Jen put the die on the ground, not risking unknown changes to occur, and saw that they landed on vagina and miscellaneous.

Happy with the results, Jen pulled her boobs out of the way and looked at her frightened lover. "Hey babe, I don't know what you did, but you're going for the ride of your life," stated the lust-filled amazon.

True to her word, she started gyrating her hips. Sam's fist would unwillingly open and close, causing new bumps and sensations. "Oooo boy... you're going... to get me... to explode again!" Yelled Jen.

With her essentially using Sam's arm as a dildo to run against her G spot, she wasn't going to last long. Her tempo increased, her legs and vaginal muscles not relenting until she achieved a new orgasm. Jen paused, craving a new position to finish the job.

Her brain decided on a kinky new idea. She stopped her movements just long enough to pick up Sam, while his arm was still lodged in her, and turned herself around. She was now facing the wall. She set Sam on the ground and demanded, "You're going to eat my ass while I twerk on your hand, and you aren't getting a say in this."

Sam loved the commanding tone from his amazon and wanting to obey put his face along her butt cheeks. Happy that her lover was accepting his new role, she began tweaking her nipples and started grinding.

Jen let out a long groan and huffed, "It won't take long babe I swear. I can feel something new bubbling within me."

Sam didn't hear her as his face was repeatedly pounded by this mega ass in front of him. Her cheeks were so large that he was finding it difficult to breathe. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore he felt it.

"Oooooooh fuck!" Screamed Jen. She had just achieved her first ever squirting orgasm. The pressure inside of her burst and Sam's arm rocketed out of her, knocking Sam to the ground. Jen plastered the wall, floor, and Sam with her juices. The air in the apartment immediately became saturated with her smells. Jen couldn't take it anymore and passed out on top of Sam.

To be continued...

12