Orgasm on a Train

Story Info
A little bit of birthday fun on the train.
888 words
4.18
21.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
500 Followers

Another little shortie.

"Stop it Billie." I whispered into her ear.

"Don't you like?"

"Yes of course."

She gave me one of her mischievous grins as I felt my cock being fondled and her massive nipple balls rubbing on my arm and chest. Oh yes Billie was a naughty girl even here on the packed train, it was so packed we were in very intimate contact with the other passengers with no spare space and Billie looked lost amongst the taller people around her. It didn't stop her being naughty with me and as always I was lost in her bottomless bright green eyes when she looked up at me.

Billie had been wearing four gauge sleepers in her nipples for a couple of months now since stretching and today for her twenty-first birthday present I'd purchased some gold barbells and three quarter inch diameter Swarovski crystal balls and I'd been turned on ever since, ever since handing over nearly a months wages. But... but they look fucking gorgeous.

One of the unexpected effects of the larger gauge sleepers had been the sensitivity and I'd found her rubbing against me ever since and on more than one occasion that alone had brought her to orgasm as she sported this sexy look, the same look she was giving me with hundreds of people packed, sardine style, around us.

"So what's the problem? You like it, I like it, the people around us don't give a flying fig about us and I can't wait to try these new babies out."

I looked around and Billie was quite right, their drab faces said it all. They were bored, well except the elderly lady beside us who had a little sparkle in her eyes when they met Billie's briefly.

The touching continued and the action on my now very erect cock got heavier duty and I knew I wouldn't, couldn't, last much longer. I felt the four large balls trying to bore holes in me as we jiggled with every movement of the train plus the extra as Billie was trying hard to take herself to another level. Looking deeply into her eyes I knew she was getting there when, the bright sparkling green all but vanished as her pupils dilated, always a giveaway with her.

The action on my cock got steadily firmer and faster...

"No, no, no."

Billie replied with "Yes, yes, yes." And we bucked almost in sympathy with each other as I filled my underwear with spurt after spurt of sticky white little swimmers. I so wanted to give her a hug but there was no way on earth I'd be able to move my arms from their current positions with one half heartedly holding on to a random part of the overhead luggage rack and the other holding the shopping bag which was somewhere jammed against our legs. I did manage to get my mouth to Billie's for a nice kiss and watched the way her eyes changed back from black to green.

"That was special Babes." I gave another kiss before moving my head to a more comfortable position. The hand was still holding my cock hiding in my trousers and still gave me an occasional squeeze.

"Thanks Terry and an even bigger thank you again for my birthday present, I still can't believe you bought solid gold bars for me."

Suddenly we lurched against the elderly lady and she gave us a smirk. Just as suddenly the pressure against us eased as the doors opened and the mass of passenger started spilling out, and fresh air surrounded us. We left the train and while heading towards the exit we started laughing.

"Fffooooo you naughty girl."

"Yeah, nice though, ehh?"

"Oh yes it was nice but now I'm walking home with a cold wet patch."

"Hee hee yes me too."

"Did you see the look on that woman's face Terry? I thought she was going to have a go at us one minute then I thought she was going to kiss me."

"Yeah I saw her watching you babes but she looked away each time you looked at her. Yeah I saw that."

We handed our tickets to the inspector and headed for the path that runs along side the track.

"So how are the nipps?"

"They feel a little sore after all that but... and big but... I'm liking them. Thanks. Come here." We stopped for a kiss, a big kiss.

"Happy birthday Babes."

"Yes it is." We kissed again. "So... so did you put the bag down?"

"No I was holding it."

"So... how did you do that?" she pointed to my groin.

"Hah hah nice one Billie."

"How's that?"

"What how did I toss myself off? Yeah yeah Babes."

"I don't get it, if you were holding the bag, which I could feel against my leg, how did you do it?"

"Yeah yeah Billie you did it very nicely."

"No I didn't, I was rubbing this." Billie placed a hand on her crotch.

"Seriously?"

"Then...?"

Standing at the door of the train as is gently accelerated from the confines of the station we saw an elderly woman blowing us a kiss and waving.

We burst out laughing.

"I reckon you should do her for sexual assault."

We laughed some more as we walked.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
500 Followers