All Comments on 'Orgasmic Overload Ch. 02'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So I take it the series is done?

I mean, rather than give insight to Ash's family and build on Lilah's story, you decided to simply have the Doctor leave at the start of the session and have the cops basically arrest her. Im sure Ash wouldnt be doing any cumming in jail... She could, but it'd super awkward and would just end up being an awkward series. Not to mention that would ruin her record.

I think if the series were to cuntinue, it would have to be focusing on Ash at home or at school. It was kinda obvious that this was meant to be a one-shot since anything else would be a bit too out there. I mean, it's entirely possible there are other futas like her living in a futa colony. Otherwise, Ash simply cant fit in and doesnt have room for much plot-growth.

Although... A futa colony is a half-bad idea...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES