Orgasmic Overload Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, so long as I have something to say about it," Lilah moaned and smacked her lips, licking up the remnants of pre.

"I just take these once a day?" Ashley opened the packet and studied the tic tac sized tablets within. She popped one into her mouth, swallowed, and grimaced at the flavour.

"Don't worry, it's just until tomorrow morning," Lilah assured her, "I think I'll have to go a little further than planned, though."

"Why?"

"To make up for this time, of course," Lilah chuckled and smoothed out her clothes, "Just don't do anything until I'm here, okay? It's not everyday that one gets to see an orgasm on the scale you described."

"I'm not sure it'll happen again," Ashley said, groaning under her breath as her erection was forcefully shrunk.

"We'll see," Lilah mused and walked to the door, "I'll see you tomorrow, Ashley. And your friend."

"Don't keep us waiting," Ashley called. She turned her head to look out the window and watch her doctor leave. They'd come so close to crossing such a broad line, mere steps away from the threshold. The futa grunted as she flopped down onto her side. Twenty-four hours until she could return to that line and sprint across it. She reached down for her cock, expecting it to be at least semi-hard with anticipation, yet it remained flaccid.

"Those pills really work," she noted with an arched eyebrow, "Now what do I do?"

In the end, the day passed in monotonous boredom. Playing on her phone, reading, watching TV, even just cleaning up her leftover mess. By the end of the day, Ashley reeked of cleaner and cum, yet there was still so much left to do. The carpets had returned to a normal colour, they were still dry and crusty, however. Her room was a lost cause.

At least the smell had faded a bit. Now it was a gentle musk that pervaded the air, yet no less potent but also soothing in a way. Ashley pulled the covers tight around her shoulders. They were still soaked in semen, though it hadn't dried yet. She didn't want to risk using her parent's bed for fear of a potential wet dream. They were incredibly rare for her, but so was an orgasm that lasted hours and filled up an entire room.

Morning came sooner than she'd have liked. Ashley's eyes darted open at a roiling sensation deep in her gut, one that was echoed powerfully by another feeling in her crotch. She could hear her balls rumble mightily. They were swollen, pushing against her thighs, churning with her seed. The futa had never felt anything resembling this before.

"Fuck..." Ashley rolled onto her side with a strained groan. Her cock was hard as stone and blood pumped through her thick veins, pounding against her thigh and bed as if vying for space. She panted heavily, inhaling the stale scent of her cum and the fresh musk oozing from her cock. Each beat of her heart reverberated within her crotch, causing her sodden pussy to pulsate lustfully. No matter how bad her teenage hormones had become, she'd never felt this way.

The futa reached out and grabbed her phone. Perhaps Lilah would be round soon? 6:28AM... Ashley let out a dismayed sigh, realising that she would have to survive like this for hours longer. Just the minutes since she woke up felt like an eternity. Exaggerated though that might be, Ashley doubted her mind and body would hold out much longer. The urge to masturbate was all consuming.

"Sorry, Lilah," Ashley gasped and sat up, staring down at her pulsating shaft. Her balls felt heavier than two days ago, as if she had eaten a king's banquet all by herself. Pre-cum gushed from her tip like a waterfall, drooling down her shaft in thick, slimy rivulets. The back of her scrotum was covered in her juices. She took a swift glance around her room and climbed to her feet. Another orgasm like the last one would destroy her stuff.

Her cock bobbed and left a trail of pre-cum as she walked. Ashley trudged to the back of the house and pushed open the door, staring out into the enclosed garden. The patio was painted in her dried semen. What would happen this time, she wondered. She couldn't restrain a groggy smirk at the prospects.

Dawn was only beginning to lighten the sky. Her neighbours would be waking up soon, if they weren't already. Would her orgasm be so great that they'd see it when they looked outside? Or would it somehow flood into their yards? Ashley licked her lips and stroked along the full length of her slick shaft.

She sank to the floor and stretched her legs out through the door. Her glans came to rest between her knees, lounging atop her engorged sack and aiming at the yard. Strands of pre-cum poured from the tip, either dripping onto the ground below, or streaking down her monumental shaft. Ashley's hands stroked along it, savouring how her veins pounded against her touch. Just the motion of her rubbing it sent tremors of delight across her nerves-endings.

Ashley hefted it up and craned her neck forward. She stretched her jaw and engulfed the head, then pushed it deep into her throat. Her uvula brushed against the sensitive head, causing her gullet to clench around it, yet she persisted. Bitter-sweetness raved across her tongue as she dragged the rigid length across. She moaned deep in her chest as she took herself deeper.

The futa's hands dashed to her sack and fondled it vigorously. Each orb sloshed and gurgled at her ministrations and added their own sensations to the myriad of pleasures. They overflowed her palms and fingers, no matter how she tried to grasp them, and were slick with her fluids. Sweat and pre-cum on the front, while her musky juices coated the back. She massaged the cocktail of sex into her scrotum, before moving lower.

Puffy lips met her fingers. They squished under her gentle touch and made her chest rumble around her deepthroated cock. Ashley traced the inflamed mons and the swollen button, which caused her to jerk and gag in shock. She slid her head back from her cock, unable to resist moaning hoarsely as her airways were cleared. With a deep breath through her nose, Ashley folded her body and rammed three fingers inside her snatch.

Another first exploded within her at that moment as a vicious orgasm swallowed her. Her cheeks puffed out as her cock swelled with its massive load, while her cunt clamped down on her fingers like a toothless jaw of a puma, and her balls clenched and expanded simultaneously. The shape of her throat was lost as her broad cock expanded with the first release. Ashley brought a hand to her sternum and her eyes widened; she could feel her prick swell as cum travelled through. Then heat inundated her belly and it, too, distended.

She stroked the bulge of her cock. More cum blasted forth, audibly squirting into her straining stomach, while her pussy undulated with its own copious release. The world dimmed around her as her focus was consumed in her ecstasy. Ashley swallowed on instinct alone, filling her gut with more and more jizz. Her orgasm carried on without a care.

Viscous slime rose up her oesophagus as the pressure became too much. The futa remained steadfast, however, locked in place by the constant detonation of ecstasy with each burst of cum. Her stomach trembled with the liquid load and jellylike streams drooled from her lips. The heat went lower as her orgasm pushed its contents deeper into her body.

Finally, as her lungs screeched for air, Ashley's cock came free. A fountain of semen launched from her mouth with it, joining the latest tide from her prick. They splattered against the patio. Ashley panted huskily as she mindlessly stroked her shaft, unable to resist the urge to prolong the climax. There was no need, as her balls only grew heavier with every release. Stray drops splashed back onto her as they landed on the pavement, which gradually vanished beneath the expanding layer.

"Keep going," Ashley moaned. Her thoughts were lost in a haze that left only one path clear to her; keep cumming. Pleasure subsumed all other desires. The endless tide of seed began to pour into the grass, gradually spreading across the greenery. Her hands continued their simple-minded tasks relentlessly. One masturbated her shaft despite being incapable of wrapping around half of it, while the other kept thrusting into her slavering pussy.

"Keep cumming... more... more," Ashley's eyes rolled back at her fingers scratched the perfect spot. Her ongoing climax began anew, doubling over the first. The futa's lips curled in a delirious smirk as she gazed upon the growing white landscape as her vision turned black.

A loud series of knocks jerked Ashley from her orgasmic slumber. She bolted upright and looked around in confusion, then her cognitive mind caught up. A drop of cum fell from her chin as it lowered. Her garden had become a pool of thick seed. Not a speck of grass could be seen above it.

The knocking resumed, "Ma'am, please open the door or we will enter by force." The police? Ashley rubbed the sand from her eyes and looked around, carefully this time.

"Oh, fuck me," Ashley gasped. Her neighbours' fence, on both sides, had been knocked down and cum had readily poured into their yards as well. She spotted what looked like the remnants of a vegetable patch on one's. The futa glanced at the sky, which had brightened significantly. It had to be almost noon. How long did she cum this time?

Ashley looked down at her cock and yelled in shock. The door slammed open and was followed by the heavy rush of footsteps. She turned her head, eyes wide, to see the small unit of police officers standing a few feet behind her. Even with their horrified gaze on her, even with the looming worry of what their visit meant, Ashley's cock simply continued to cum. The flow had dwindled since it started, but there didn't seem any sign of it slowing. Rather, now that she was awake, it was faster.

"We'll, uh... we'll leave you alone," one stammered and turned away, grabbing his partner. She was a young woman, clearly a rookie, and appeared almost glued to the outrageous sight before her.

"Thanks," Ashley smiled awkwardly and returned her attention to her dick. Outside, she could hear a disgruntled man shouting at the police.

"Arrest the fucking bitch! She ruined my petunias, and my lilies!"

"Alright, mate, just calm down," the experienced officer said, "We have no idea what's really going on here, but we aren't about to arrest while she's still..."

"I don't give a fuck! Just take her away, will you?!"

"I'm gonna need you to stop shouting at me. The only thing we can do right now is wait. When she's... finished, we'll take her away. Now, return to your home."

Author's Note: Requested by my reader, Kasey (KC55)

"Useless fucking cops," the plaintiff grumbled. Their door banged shut.

"Look what you did," Ashley growled at her ignorant cock, "Now I get to go to jail. Happy now?" It merely answered by increasing the flow. The futa hung her head, sighed, and wrapped her hands around the shaft. The least she could do was get it over with.

12