All Comments on 'Orgasms'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
What can I say?

I was going to say it was best, sense making, where he said "IF SHE WAS WILLING TO RISK OUR MARRIAGE THAT COUNTS MORE THAN CHEATING", but when he took her back i assumed its ok she suffered enough, but in the end i can say anything, you twisted, she is a sick woman, very devious. When you loose a little that is how your wife pay you?.

Anyway good twisted story

DrallDrallover 13 years ago
Wow!

A great story! Very well done,thank you.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Poor Ending, IMHO

The ending spoiled it for me. Not only a cheater, but a liar as well. Poor Rob...

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
Makes you think

This story makes me more convinced that a man can never truly believe anything a woman tells him.

AcatnamedsamAcatnamedsamover 13 years ago
Nice!

Really enjoyed that, especially the ending the sneaky bitch!

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Great twist at the end of the story.

Everyone is happy. Adelaide should be happy that Rob never questioned Mark about that night. She would be completely toast.

movermoverover 13 years ago
OMG!!

There is something wrong with this woman, downstairs and upstairs. 25+ years of sex with one man, 3 children, and she is just now curious? She

needs a good spanking, or a visit to her Dr., or both. Now we are supposed to believe she would rather cuddle than orgasm? No woman I have ever known would make that choice, she would teach her man to do both. Good story line, keep up the good work.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Everyone is happy, yup. Where everything you know is based on lies, especially for Rob. Hate the cheating, lying Adelaide, not much mercy for the braindead children, and pity for Rob.

So, basically: After 25 years of marriage the wife tells her husband she's going to cheat because she's too frigid with him. She cheats, he leaves, she gets their children on her side, and through her lying, he takes her back? THAT is the ending?

The moral of the story is that you can get away with cheating and lying to the ones you love most? Wow.

Rarely do I get an urge to write either an epilogue, or a "Chapter 2" of someone else's story, but now I do. Where Adelaide and her lovers get caught (ofcourse she's not gonna stop seeing guys who can give her orgasms), and their children finally actually take Rob's side.

Never did understand why they didn't, even with Adelaide lying to them nothing had happened that night.

It would be wonderful karma if she ended up having a really embarrassing and permanent STD from one of her lovers.

Anyway, this is the last of Just Plain Bob's stories I will read. They're getting too sick and twisted.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Good one

Nice story and a great twist to the end. As long as they ended up happy, what difference does it make

movermoverover 13 years ago
P.S.

What happened to the cruise??

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
what difference does it make?

Britease

You Ive read your stuff and would think you would know better. She knows she can reach orgasm, but instead of doing something about it, she lets her husband live a lie. Eventually it has to occur to her that she got away with it once. Why not again. Did no one see her dating all these guys back home. No there should be more to this story.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Britease, it's the same kind of happiness a cancer patient has when he doesn't know he has cancer. Don't tell him, because knowing he has cancer will make him unhappy! Because he'll have to get treatments and stuff!

Ignorance is bliss.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 13 years ago
Nice little twist.

One of your better stories. As for her cheating, come on folks - how many men have thought the grass was always greener somewhere else and after giving it a shot realized what they had was not worth losing.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Typical JPB BULLSHIT. Well written, good plot with a STUPID FOOLISH End.

JPB is just too good to avoid. About HALF of his stories are GREAT. The other half, well, they are well written but have plot problems.

This story is a prime example.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Rob?

Did you really have to add that last part about the wife fucking all those men? Having read your stories I guess you did. Up untill that point it was a fairly romantic feel good LW story. But the last part killed the story for me.

oldauthoroldauthorover 13 years ago
There should be a sequel

All in all, another good story by JPB but it shouldn't end where it did in my opinion. JPB has set it up where he could have a plot for another cheating wife story as he has always done. Hopefully, Bob will create a sequel where he learns the truth and really does get rid of the cheating whore.

dagoatmandaviddagoatmandavidover 13 years ago
good story

A lot of people wont let cheating spouses back because the trust is gone. I've known clents who have taken back the cheating spouse,both male & female and I've ask them point blank what do you think of there spouses and is the trust in the mariage now back like it was ?Hands down the trust never came back ( in some cases they had been back for over ten years ) In all cases there was a level of hate in there voice when we talked. In all they most agreed they loved there spouses but hated that there life what ever remains of it will never be like it could and sould have been. Some will never make it they learn that a day will never go by that you dont relive the pain of the other's miss deeds. The one thing that most people dont get is forgiveness is something you have to do every day when you take back a cheater.You have to be willing to tell yourself I will not think or dwell on this it is over we start over clean slate.(GOOD LUCK WITH THIS PART)To say what they dont know wont hurt them I say this, If and when they do find out and they will 9 out of ten times it turns the others so againts them for lying to them it ends the mariage.So my friends cheat and lie and betray your love ones ,then make sure you wave at my wife &me as we take the cruises,&buy all the toys that your money buys us as we try to put your mariages back toghter again.One last thing I would like to say to those who wander Ive been married 37 years to the same woman & I cant start to think God enough for giving me the good since not to cheat the many times I could have.

belknap026belknap026over 13 years ago
Taken together,

JPB's stories must give his philosophy of life. One (wife's) slip condemns. There is no forgiveness. Mostly, though, it's that women are no damn good. This story was an aberration until the last paragraph when his outlook was revealed. Is there any other writer here who is so completely negative in that outlook? JPB's a very good writer - almost none of the cheap spelling and punctuation errors. But his reluctance to forgive seems spineless to me. Rich

YornHYornHover 13 years ago
What a slut !!!

A dozen men????

She better hope Rob never gets even a small suspicion about that - she should have been thrown out with all the other garbage. - What about their kids? - Did they know about her fucking around? - they probably did (you can't hide that) and, If so, I really feel sorry for Rob, he sure got the short end of the stick. He is the laughing stock of all of them.

She is nothing but a cheap slut - she wanted Rob back because she needs her meal ticket - after all, she's getting too old to charge for it.

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
A typical JPB effort - another "slut wife/ illogical wimp male character" story.

Interesting piece from JPB with all the usual plot holes & lack of plausibility that this author is famous for. No resolution to the cruise dilemma, slut wife cheats with dozens of guys and none of the kids/friends/family or locals sees anything for over a year & a half? Reality, no! Once again, the lack of plausibility is glaring.

At least in this JPB story, the male character has enough brains to leave the slut but stupidly takes the slut wife back without any type of verification of her stories or sexual history since he has been gone. He just takes her word for it [what an idiot].

As Hawkeye007 said; "This story makes me more convinced that a man can never truly believe anything a woman tells him." Well stated and so true. JPB's female character in this story must be genetically related to DSQ's female character; "Debbie" the wonder-slut. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Only a pathetically stupid Uk faggot like Britease could say that

what difference does it make as long as they are happy?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Vile nasty deceptive and well BORING

in at least half of these JPB we have the same stupid tired worn out cliche and formula

1 wife cheats by TELLING her husband what she is GOING to do

2) demands the husband accept it

3 wife chasing after the husband for years

4 always gets the family against HIM...

5 No one ever says anything about the wife did

6 Husband PROVES wife's story cannot possibly be true

7 as always the wife's persistance wears him down even though the Husband KNOWS her story is crap.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
as always the REAL issue is untouched - it is NOT male ego

as always with the case of this mentally ill turd of an author... the REAL issue is NOT touched on. The author has ROB say the evidence in PIECES about WHY her story cannot be true.....

BUT he never says it all at the same time .

TWICE Rob says in the story he left after 11. She says she was home at 1045pm .

SECOND-- and this is the KEY point -- is the mental make up of the wife.

For 25 years she failed to communicate to Rob that she is NOT having orgasms. That failure is TOTALLY on her. We dont know IF rob was good in bed with his wife or not. BUT to NOT tell him for 25 years then drop this Bombshell on him...

then after he walks out in a state of rage... and she STILL went through it...

...PROVES that the wife obviously cheated. Those are NOT the actions and mindset of someone who "suddenly got a clue".

even in the world of JpB and Britease the wimp 2+ 2 =4

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Illogical change of heart

Rob very clearly states his reasons for not wanting a continued relationship with Adie. She demeans him as a man saying she has never had an orgasm and that she is going to fuck another guy to try to have one no matter what he thinks. There are some things a wife can shove down a husband's throat, like possibly going on a business trip over his objections or buying a new car when he is worried about the cost. But fucking another guy is NOT one of those things. Rob also very correctly says that he doesn't believe she didn't go through with her plans because she never came home until very late that night. There was also one additional thing that was never pointed out. Why not try to find her orgasm with Rob? Adie never even gives that a consideration. She just plans to have her fuck with another guy. That is another slap in Rob's face. Nothing about those facts changed. Adie never ever gave a reasonable explanation except to say she was stupid and deny fucking anyone else. But NO proof for her actions. Then Rob all of a sudden is OK with her. Rob is a very clear thinking guy and this kind of reversal makes NO sense. Some of JPB's male characters are torn by indecision so a turnaround might make sense. But not Rob in this story. Then we get the closer. Adie is just as big a slut as Rob suspected. She fucked around as she pleased and decided to stick with Rob in the end. She sure as hell doesn't deserve him. It's too bad he got screwed by the slut. <br><br>

I would love to see an epilogue in about 5 years. Adie decides that she has to come clean with Rob and tells him about everything she did. She tells him she loves only him and has been faithful to him for the last 5 years so she was right to get it out of her system. She promises to be faithful to him for the rest of her life. Then Rob says "That's OK honey. I have my own confession to make. Since we got back together I have slept with about 50 women, most of them many times. It turns out I really enjoy being with a woman that I can bring to orgasm. I didn't realize what I was missing with you. It's too bad you are so hard to pleasure but I have found my satisfaction with all those other women, ALL of whom have experienced many orgasms when we had sex. I love you and enjoy the snuggling and the rest of our life together but sex is better with someone who can respond to my lovemaking. I really need to thank you for pushing me to discover that. I plan to keep seeing other women because I need that aspect of sex. I haven't told you because I thought it would bother you but since we are being honest today I might as well let you know. We can talk about it if it upsets you but I plan to continue anyway. You'll just have to accept it. Thanks for finally being truthful with he Honey."

whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutuover 13 years ago
ok..just a question..not trying to stir up anything..i am really curious

Harry in Va. I gotta ask you this: Do you like any of Just Plain Bob's stories?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
to whatilikeaboutu -- only a few. But that isnt the real question

if you go back and look you will see that from time to time I have Liked a few of JPB's stories. But only a few.

what about YOU? do you like this story?... if so why?

how do you get past the idea that even know the wife had full knowledge of how upset Rob was about the idea

how do you get past how she lied to him for 25years

How you get past that she never told him what she wanted sexually for 25 years

how do you get past then believe her story that went out with her friends to fuck other men but at the last Moment suddenly stopped and realized what she was doing ?

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Bob!!!

This one was better than average.

juderboyjuderboyover 13 years ago
The ice age ended too quick

JPB has a real talent for putting a story together. His characters are believable. He does seem to have a passion for putting couples back together, no matter what. This story is no different. Rob thought she was a lying cheating whore, and he was right. His stance was set in concrete, yet it crumbled far too quickly to make since. Rob didn't want to be made a fool of and in the end that is what he turned out to be. This is not how I would have ended the story.

Wonder_OneWonder_Oneover 13 years ago
Thanks JPB

When you take the time, your stories are exceptional!

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Afterthought - scary!

It is scary to think about but shortly we will most likely see the brain-less idiot "size 14 no IQ" volunteer his demented rational that the slut in this story is just another misunderstood slut [or was that a saint slut?] and of course the male figure is at fault again. If not, then his fag cohort, mancelt will jump into the fray. The drivel from those two idiots is nothing short of "terrifying".

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
So she gets away with it?

Just sticks in the craw doesn't it. Don't you just hate it when cheaters win.<P>

I would love for Rob to find out the truth, by visiting home and having someone tell him or by finding out he has a social disease that she gave him.<P>

Is he happy now? Maybe but it is happiness built on a lie. Does anyone want to live a lie? No thanks.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
At Last . . .

. . . a woman who understands the value of honest deception. The last three paragraphs make the story.

iakatziakatzover 13 years ago

This story is just to real. My wife of 26 years told me the same thing about never having an orgasm but hasn't done anything with anyone else. I can tell you from first hand experience that this is the most degrading thing a woman can say to a man. She faked it the whole time...she told me that the other guys she was with before me never gave her one either so she doesn't blame me. We have not had sex since (aprox 2 years) and she seems OK with that but I'm dieing inside. I should divorce her but it would destroy me financially and as much as I hate to admit it, she's my best friend and I'd miss her. I wish I could find a Jolene to help me cope with this no-win situation.

Bob...I love your stories and you are one of the best authors here...keep up the good work.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
To BobNbobbi

The words "honest" and "deception" are pretty much mutually exclusive, you know?

If it's a deception, it's not honest!

The last 3 paragraphs break the story.

Your comment has made me curious however. What DO you mean by it? That the truth about Adelaide cheating would make Rob never come back to her, so lying about it is the best way to go for her? Oh wait, I just realized. This is your definition of a "little white lie"!

Adelaide wants her mealticket back, but he won't if he knows she has been cheating on him, so she lies to him about never having slept with Kevin, nevermind the dozen other men. She's happy, because she's got Rob back. He's happy, falsely believing she's never cheated on him. Their children are happy because their parents are back together, their bullying worked. Her lying made everybody happy!

I always do wonder with Loving Wives stories; What would the readers say if the genders of the characters involved were reversed? Would they turn around and take a different stance, completely opposite? Because then that would be hypocrisy.

BobNbobbi, what if Rob had said this to Adelaide? That she simply doesn't get him off? True, for men it's nearly impossible to fake orgasms, so reversing the genders wouldn't have worked well in this story. What if Rob said to Adelaide that he wanted to try another woman and see if he could reach orgasm with her?

Just switch the roles of Adelaide, Rob and the other characters, how would you react?

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
A Contrary Opinion

I thought this story was great. I usually don't like cuckold stories, but in this one the husband balanced out the relationship with his affair with Jolene. Great bluff by the almost ex-wife. He acted forcefully and my guess is didn't completely believe the wife but went on anyway.

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago

Love the story-hate the ending-LOL!

However I always enjoy JPBs stories. Like a box of covered mixed nuts..you NEVER know whats going to happen until the end!

Keep writing JPB-and I'll keep reading-love em, hate em -just cannot stop from reading them!

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 13 years ago
ending doesn't work

I think your decision to have a kind of cute and ironic ending was a mistake. Throughout the story the husband was shown to be both smart and determined. He explained too well the reasons he could not trust her. I don't believe he would have suddenly decided to just believe her. He might have been willing to do as she asked and give her the lie detector test and then get back if she passed, but he wouldn't have simply just forgotten about all of those issues. I think it's more important to be consistent with your characters than to go for cute surprise type of endings. It just didn't work for me. I liked the rest. It was very interesting and fun up to the ending.

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago
You should have seen the one that got away!

One thing about JPB-he rarely has his characters tell "little white lies". When JPB has his characters tell a lie-they are a WHOPPER! (A famous politician once said"..the bigger the lie, the better the lie")

This does beg for a follow up-similiar to "the 8th step" when hubby finds out and has some payback. I disagree that hubbys affair canceled out the wifes affair. If we are keeping score JPB had wifey with a "Dozen or so" lovers while chasing her big "O". JPB allowed Hubby only 1 notch on his bedpost. Plus wifey was banging the roster way before (year and a half) hubby took up with a work/fuck buddy.

As for hubby finding out from family friends-JPB had the kids not in the area and hubby never contacted friends after he left for Denver. Thus no way to for him to find out about the search for the big "O".

Come on JPB-throw us a bone and write a follow up!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
JPB is one of a kind

I have to admit I liked this one, as I like most of JPB's stories. It's not that I like his characters, his wives, or the endings particularly. But I think he provides readers with the most bitter, cynical stories on this site- or almost anywhere I've ever read short stories. I think from some things that I've read that JPB, like all of us, is the product of his life experiences. And he has obviously been done wrong by women. A lot, if not most, of his women are selfish, lust-driven, lying users. Sometimes they use men for money, for security, for sex, for all the things that men use women for. Of course, in our society it's more accepted for women to use men for material goods and men to use women for sex. Of course, reading JPB could be hazardous to your health. if I read him only. I'd start looking at my wife and wondering what she is really thinking and what she does while I'm at work. But, the thing is, that in a lot of ways JPB is a very perceptive writer. His women are selfish and out for themselves. Even if they love or have feelings for the men in their lives, at rock bottom they are after their own happiness. His men are pretty much the same way. And on my bad days, I wonder if that isn't and always hasn't been the truth of life. Reading JPB is like biting into a lemon to clear your mouth after too much sweetness. I'm a romantic by choice and inclination, but I'm glad he's here and giving us his warped tales of evil sluts and clueless men.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Well done

Plausible ending. Hubby allowed himself to be fooled. I thought, be fore the end, that as Jolene and Addie became friends, Jolene would have taught her and Rob what to do to give her an O. Also, there was no mention of Rob finally accepting responsibility for satisfying his wife. Also, what is this bull about orgasms not being worth the cost of the search? Finally, the kids had to have know Addie was dating. Still, a good one.

JimSensesJimSensesover 13 years ago
Ending sucked

Mousse9, please write another ending as you described it. The way it ended was too much. I like some of Bob's stories butr he tends to do this a lot. She crews the one guy 3 times that night and then a dozen or more after that and has the nerve to lie to him and say nothing happened. I would like to see him grab Rob abd then start to track down the others and then toss her in the street and send the evidence to his kids who supported him so well. After 25 years she did that to him. He deserves better, and she does not deserve him. Or at the very least he deserves several dozen free passes. But I would divorce her because you are right, she will do it again no matter what she says. She has turned into a proficient liar and needs to be caught.

texjonestexjonesover 13 years ago
Wow. Quite the twist on the ending.

Love the writing of JPB. Good emotional pull for me. Nice touch with the kids. Still, I don't know that the story ending is consistent with the his chararacter (e.g., that he should have bought into her story of never having another partner) or that no other evidence of her having "a dozen or so" other partners didn't show up, but it was very entertaining.

Given how happy he is now, what would happen if he found the facts about her search for the Big O after some time passes? More please.

CrownedSunCrownedSunover 13 years ago

Hmmm.

/She met her lover at six and she was still gone when I left shortly before eleven,/ was told to his kids. Then, later, his wife tells him /I got there at ten forty-five./

"Shortly before 11," and "10:45".

The only logical conclusion is, far from just not believing her, he actively KNOWS that she's lying. The timeline doesn't add up. Given the characterization, I have a hard time accepting the end-result, since he doesn't seem either easily lied to or the type to overlook having caught his wife in a pretty easily noted lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Names

JPB,

Excellent effort from the grand commissiner of the genre--you. I am more than honored to be in the same boat with you, i.e., on HIV's hate parade. You may be a notch ahead of me there though. He has you dwn as a "mentally defective turd of an author." I'm just a lowly "moron"--LOL.

For me this was a very good and very entertaining story. I think I've read three hundred of your efforts so far and hope like hell that you keep on keepin' on.

Let's keep old Harry's juices roiling.

Matt

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
DQS get a fucking set of balls will ya?

in his so called BIO JPB claims to have been married 4 times...or is it 6?.... and every one of his wives was a serial cheater and most of them in gang bangs.

so clearly JPB has a a warped view of women. But it never occurs to him that maybe the reason they all treated him like shit is because JPB IS shit.

PROOF?

this story uses the same old formula... he has used in over 200 stories. JPB he uses the same boilerplate plot --- the husband says the same SEEMINGLY strong words.... the wife chases or pursues the husband for months or years... the entire family or kids blame ONLY the husband.... and eventually at SOME point the husbands's brain stops working and they get back together.

if any of this is reflectiive of JPB in real life it is no wonder all of his wives have become serial cheaters.

the women in JPB's life surely see a fucking idiot... a person that is painfully weak and stupid.

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
Although...

I don't agree with the ending I think that it is a sign of a good story when the author can spawn a strong emotional reaction. I really don't like that she ended up being the bald faced liar that he knew she was...lying so openly to her children, husband, et al. I cannot believe that in the long run it will catch up to her. Someone will spill the beans about either the night out or the trysts in between and perhaps someone else will continue with that story in the future as many have with other JPB stories. I personally would not have had the husband give in so easily. As stated earlier, I think that in reality he or their kids would have heard about the other men and it she wouldn't have had a chance. Again, feasible plot or not it was a good story.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
To JimSenses

I'd like to post a kind of epilogue, or small Chapter 2, but I don't think I'm much of a writer. I don't have the time either (LOL, despite the fact that I DO find the time to actually READ them, AND respond...)

To be honest, mine would be categorized as "revengefic". Kicking the bitch to the curb AND set her on fire, that kind of stuff. Total destruction, and I doubt that would sit well with the majority of readers. On the other hand, reading the other comments, the majority of readers DO think Adelaide is a lying, cheating, manipulative bitch.

Also, given that this IS Loving Wives, the comments will be utterly, uncompromisingly brutal, no matter HOW I write it. It's pretty much a given.

Heh, maybe I'll post my "epilogue" as a comment here. That would be a crazy thing to do.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Crazy!

But folks are crazy, and crazy folks are everywhere. I have two questions: Why didn't Addie try to achieve an orgasm with Rob in 25 yrs? After she found two guys who gave her orgasms, why didn't Addie try to teach Rob what they did to bring her off ? How she came to have regular orgasms with Rob would be a great ending.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Husband wasn't much of a man, IMHO

He heard her words and stormed off. That began years of non-communication. He never had evidence she cheated. He never had evidence that it was his fault she never had an "O". He just jumped to conclusions and fucked his own life.

She should have let him go. However, it's your story so you got to decide.

You didn't give it a happy ending IMO.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Ends justifies the means?

What is so romantic about a cheating wife who contnues to lie and scheme to get what she wanted. In the end, Rob settled for Adelaide because she had moved across the country to be with him and it was easier to self delude yourself with someone who wanted you than to be alone. Adelaide's story was so full of holes you have to delude yourself to believe it. First, she said that she got back 10 minutes after he left the house. Now since Rob was not quietly sitting home like she expected what would most people do - call him on his cell phone! Even if he did not answer she could have left a message stating that nothing happened with Kevin. She had up to 10:15 am the next day to call Rob's cellphone. If she could not go through with it because it was cheating why did she spent time with her girlfriend and date to daance and dine since getting back to Rob should have been her priority. So she puts out this story "being a basketcase" to get the family and kids to rein him in but for a year she never tried to track him down. She was such a basketcase that she could bed a dozen guys down in search of her orgasm. Only after he put the kids in their place that she realized that he was not going to come crawling back to her. So she goes to Denver and stake out her claim on him. They date and things are back to "normal." What a sad ending because you know that she will cheat again.

polCpolCover 13 years ago
I have written a second chapter

I have written a second chapter. Any interest email me.

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
I Blame Both of These Idiots

When she told him that she was going to go out to get laid by another man, it was the equevalent of her slapping him in the face and then throwing down the proverbial guantlet. He should have looked for proof and after finding some, divorce the bitch. Her saying that she wanted this also showed how unimportant he really was to her. He should have had her take the lie-detector test. It would have shown how poor a wife she actually was. An orgasm is not an 'end all be all' in life. Isn't it also important to nurture a loving relationship? She just destroyed that when she went out with Kevin and screwed him 3 times before she came home. Or maybe, it was the other 'dozen or so' that did destroy it. Or maybe, it was the fact that she didn't stop at just one orgasm...just think about that.

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
The mark of a great story

is to have created a storm of comment. So this one must be great. A lot of the comment is from the usual suspects and takes it's usual course, I don't know why they bother.

JPB has created real people in a real situation. People DO do and say stupid things - it's our nature.

The moral isn't that "the bitch got away with it" it's more like "love will find a way".

I'm lucky in that my own,long, marriage has never suffered such a devastating blow. (it might have done if I'd been caught) If it had, I'm sure I would have reacted like what's-his-name here, but I would have left a door open. A happy marriage is a precious thing and can overcome major hurdles. I'd have taken her back in a blink, after suitable time and penitence.

Just to join the have-a-go at JPB, I thought the revelation at the end was a great twist, BUT the number of lovers did not fit with her continuing love and desperation to regain her husband. Leaving it with just Kevin would have been believable and enough. JPB never flinches from OTT though does he!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Just a Story!

It wasn't a bad story. But it was a sad one. Rob's reasoning that he had maintained through out most of the story was legitmate. She had killed the marriage by what she had said to him the night before she went out on the date with Kevin. When he takes her back at the end, regardless of whether she had actually screwed Kevin, Rob disregards everything that he had supposedly believed. That made it a disappointing ending by itself. Then we find out that his wife is lying to him. She really did screw Kevin. And she felt so bad about losing Rob that she waits a year and a half before she gets serious about finding him. It must have been a relief for her when she finally got home at 2:30 in the morning and found that Rob had moved on. I guess that she waits a year and a half to give herself time to keep looking for the one or two guys that can give her an orgasm.

I guess ignorance is bliss. Rob's happy. But he is married to an evil bitch! That is sad.

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
One of JPB's better tales

This one has several twists and turns in it, as well as an ending that can either be read as happy (because after all, the husband [though he's been lied to and cheated upon in a pretty despicable fashion] is happy) or bitterly awful.

That degree of complexity is not easy to achieve. As always, I salute JPB and his talents!

Thanks, ohio

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Old folks stories are not sexy and get 1*

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 13 years ago
L A M E ! ! !

Bob, I tend to expect better from you. Your "Burn the Bitch" stories tend to be rather clear on that point from the beginning, and your "Suck it up and get back together" stories are usually equally definite.

So what on earth would have prompted you to write this travesty of a tale? She betrays him, he burns her, she lies about it, he takes her back. Okay, that sort of crap happens in real life, we all know that - but it's so far out of the "norm" for your tales that I'm incredibly disappointed in you.

Johnny1MJohnny1Malmost 13 years ago
The one problem with the story is

that you can learn and get better at sex. If she had an orgasm with the other guys, why wouldn't she work with her husband and tell him what she likes and doesn't like? Why wouldn't she see a therapist to learn what she could do to make it better? Personally, I would divorce her for lying to me and not talking about something for 25 years. Telling a man that he can't cut it after 25 years is probably the cruelest thing she could have done. If the orgasm meant that much to her(and it certainly might) she needed to try to learn to have one with her husband. Since she didn't try and had lied to him for 25 years by omission, divorce seems to be the correct option.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LIAR LIAR PANTIES ON FIRE

and lies have a way of catching up. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Super Bitch

from the beginning to end! Why didn't she leave the poor guy alone??

The funny part is that if you believe her thoughts at the end, she has given up orgasms to be with him. Very Strange!

Interesting plot and well written, my thanks to JPB

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Work on the O's

Why didn't it ever occur to either of them to pick up a "How to Sex" book? Maybe a sex Doc would be a good investment. As a first step Addie and Rob should have looked at the causes and solutions of the "O" problem TOGETHER. By skipping this first step Addie showed she was primarily looking for some strange.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
Just another of JPB cheating slut wives

that got away with being a whore. Once again I don't see why any man would want a whore like this back. Maybe it's because writers get off on making the husband a stupid cuckold.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 12 years ago
Never thought I'd say this about one of yours, Bob...

Lame. That flip-flop you did at the end really didn't have any justifiable impetus behind it, other than the author's desire to either "mix things up a bit" or perhaps to submit something other than a "she cheated, burn the bitch" story.

Either way, it left me feeling disappointed. Not in how it turned out - you're the author, and you put your hard work and creativity into your stories - but in that I really couldn't see any logical (or semi-logical) reason for how things went. If you're going to take more than 80% of the story to show how your protagonist isn't going to put up with the situation, and has written the cheating spouse off as a waste of nearly 25 years' time, then there has to be something truly compelling to suddenly reverse course and leave the reader with a feeling of being cheated.

But hey, that's just my opinion. I could be right.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Great Story

Nice twist.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Superb and Bittersweet Slut Saga !

He loves her. She loves him & gives him love, fidelity and respect ...now. I think the main narrator knows she's lying about what she did in the 18 month separation. That's why he doesn't ask for the lie detector test. The key is she. NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Somehow against all odds, this is very romantic. They both are desirable people but neither were truly fulfilled without each other. It was bad , what parted them . She did disrespect him. He gave her the wakeup call she deserved, when she woke up alone.

These two are back together. He always loved her and could run, but couldnt hide from that fact once she found him. She'll fight to stay by his side and do anything to make him happy until one of them dies. If that isn't romantic, what is ?

Daniel Q. Steele, in his comment to this story says he is a romantic. I and

many other Literotica readers will vouch that DQS has written some wonderful stories to attest to that claim . Yet in this sardonic, world weary, terse story, JPB may have shown that he's right there in the estimable Mr. Steele's class in terms of being ' a fool for love' .

extemporeextemporeabout 11 years ago
Two morons --

In an age when sex and sexual information is flooding our society, how can two literate adults go twenty-five years before the wife tells him she's never had an orgasm or he doesn't figure it out for himself?

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Good story right up until the end

And then she turns out to be a cheating slut. I think JPB has gone soft on the poor cuckolded husbands lately. He sure seems to be stacking up piles of wimpy men.The other thing I've noticed is that there sure are a LOT of people that commented on this story. JPB seems to be a lightning rod for a lot of readers. I'm not alone in being unhappy with the lame ending.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i finally figures JPB out. he hates women. not one woman has he ever written about that is nothing more than a fucking garbage hole to be fucked and most of the times enjoys being a 3 hole cum dump. i thought it was the men but it really is the women, they are all the worst scum ever created. this one is no different. when a woman asks for the test GIVE HER THE FUCKING TEST SHE IS BLUFFING!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

forgot to mention. when she said she had two of the 14 guys she fucked give her an orgasm but it was not as good as with husband that ti dirty cunt slut speak for - they wnated to fuck me but not support me.

when she said she sold the house to be with her man 900 miles away that is fucking whroe speak for 'everyone knows i am just a fuck hole for anything with a cock and i have to get out of dadge fast so my kids dont find out that they line up to fuck me and then tell their father.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Well, it was entertaining.

That's all I can say for it. SLUT!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 FOR THE 30th ANNIE

a trip to the Jerry Springer show.....TK U MLJ LV NV

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
She got away with it!

Shit! Rob was dumb enough to believe the whore! He should have stuck to his guns, got the lie detector and truth serum, then had her euthanized for being Terminally Stupid!

Still 4 Stars, but Wifey getting away with it cost 1.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Entertaining story - right up until the end.

He should have followed his gut and never gone back with the slut. Maybe not a lie detector test but he should have tried to dig up good old Kevin and asked him a few harsh questions. Or had a few of his friends check up on his wife's behavior when he left. Still a good JPB story. I just hated the last three paragraphs. Funny how Bob manages to stick a fork in the readers every so often.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
So typically Bob...

... a great story right up to the ending. In a way, I suppose it was poetic justice because poor Rob was clueless for 25 years so it would only be right that he was clueless in the end.

green117green117over 10 years ago
Curious

to me... the commentariat seems to think that the two leads don't have orgasms when they got back together. She knows how, and he has gotten more practice...

Once one knows how, it gets easier, n'est ce pas?

Maybe the story allows change in the protagonists?

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I didn't read anything that would have changed his mind.

She cheated. He KNEW she cheated. She can lie all she wants but just because she shows up and says she didn't doesn't change anything. He should have gone for the lie detector test or just stuck with his gut which had been right up until she showed up. She was a lying, cheating slut and didn't deserve anything from him but a divorce.

Another disgusting finish Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All's well that end's well

I guess that this is just one of those instances where what he doesn't know won't hurt him. After all, you really can't wear it out, and if her's still feels good, I guess that she didn't. I do like the stories where we get the woman's perspective, and we did get it here in the end. Just remember one thing, unless they're at least borderline mentally ill, women don't do anything for no reason, except in very isolated instances. They may get drunk or high, and fall momentarily, but they won't continue to do it with the same guy or even with more than one unless they're getting more out of it than just the sex. Maybe a boost to the ego, or something emotionally missing from their partner, but not repeatedly just for the sex alone. They're just not emotionally built that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Actually, Green117 . . .

. . . you should have read the entire story. Here's the quote, about 9 paragraphs from the ending:

She seemed to have made it her life's work to spoil me. We made love four and five times a week and while I never did give her an orgasm it was never mentioned.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
Great story...

When you lie, stick with the lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hated it

just another of JPB short fuck you stories

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 9 years ago
typical

You just love to fuck things up at the end. Wimpy men, slut wives.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I believe that he knew...

I believe that deep down he knew she was lying!!! He let it pass because a woman that hadn't had an orgasm in 25 years, deserved to be forgiven...Where the story lost all its credibility was that she after found out the problem was hers, never look for medical help!!! Not even after they got together again!!! And the husband didn't make her look for that help...Why? Because he knew she was lying and so didn't care anymore if she got one with him or not...2*

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
One Star For An Unearned RAAC

Everything he said was true, and everything she said was a lie.

Jolene's rationale for breaking up with him was ridiculous. So Addy wanted to fight for him - so what? HE didn't want to fight!

He DEFINITELY should have taken her up on the lie detector offer. She either would have chickened out and run away, or she would have failed. Either way he could have thrown it in his ungrateful spawn's faces!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really good

The twist. Ah, the twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
His Instincts

He knew his wife, her character, her personality, her nuances and he also seemed to be very astute when it came to human nature so...

She was, matter of fact, going to go on a date and she was, without any concern, going to have sex with Kevin and he knew it, he knew his wife and her conviction was without a doubt!

Well, he knew he was right and she did betray their vows and his trust and he knew her well enough to know that if she had made up her mind and was already on the date that everything she wanted WAS going to happen so...

Typical JPB, piss us off...

Well, problem is that at their age, still young, he will constantly know that he was right, it will weigh on him occasionally and at some time...something will happen...her slip saying something to a friend, a visit back home when they run into one of her dates, her girlfriend calls and he overhears the conversation where she is being asked if she still gets the occasional lover and did she miss Kevin...at any rate - its' karma - something will happen. Too bad, she wants him for the man he is but she was willing to just casually go get fucked...some moral character!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
twisted

and sick. sexcellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Should of Divorced The Bitch

He was a wus and should of divorced her and put and end to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad story But really like this one

patterns a many of marriages... Believe me

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
The only POS on LIT is you dear annony!!

The asshole of LIT Is calling someone a PS is like Hilary saying: " I didn't do it. Any of it! I'm the nicest people on earth! Trust me." Gave it a 5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 8 years ago
POS is too kind a description

Gotta' say it, Bob: you're an idiot if you think that the sudden change at the end - thereby assuring your RAAC ending - is going to fly. The fact is, you spent 90% of your story sending the reader down a carefully-constructed path which provided the rationale for believing that your protagonist was well and truly finished with his less than faithful spouse.

...and then you decided to switch things up without much (if any) work put into walking your readers through how the divided couple could reach reconciliation.

It's shit, Bob, plain and simple - but only because I cannot really think of anything lower than shit which would aptly describe this story.

Oh, wait: It's lawyer, Bob.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Hmm. Never commented on this one

I am sure Bob missed my input...

This is realer than most of the readers can take. Frankly, she didn't start looking for her husband until AFTER she fulfilled her cock quest, which is telling.

Will she stray again? I don't know. But for a year, she clearly wanted to get back with the protagonist WHILE fucking around looking for the Big O. How torn up was she really? Again, I don't know, but the reader can project upon it what they will.

The transition from 'steely nerved man of virtue' to 'guy who just gave up' seemed pretty quick and without any transition. He decided to let sleeping dogs lie. And lie she did.

One wonders what her reaction would be if the husband wanted to return to her old hunting grounds, where her conquests and dragging her pussy all around town would be revealed.

But Bob already took enough chances with having an independent and lying woman in the story. He decided not to wander down that path

A trifle repetitive and since most of the repeated dialogue was "I don't believe you", we as the readers have a right to feel a little cheated. Not that the magic trick of making a reconciliation work wasn't POSSIBLE, but that Bob didn't even bother with an ABRACADABRA and a veil, just shifting pulling a rabbit out of an obviously full hat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved

would have been a good story

except for the terrible shit ending .

went from a 4 to a 1

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Live

with a woman you couldn't give an orgasm? Awe HELL no. Out of many I had two of those. No chance it could be a long lasting happy relationship for me much less her. You got out once. Stay out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Loved it

till he settled for an incomplete relationship with Jolene and then hated it when he went back to a woman who is crap in bed, a liar and a cheat.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
So you kids are taking your mother's side?

"Here's the thing kids, a marriage is held up by trust, respect and love. When your mom told me she was going out with another man, the trust was gone. One down. She showed me she had no respect for me and I lost all respect for her. Two down. Her words and actions also gut shot my love for her. Three down. In addition, why the hell would I want to get back together with a woman who can't have an orgasm with me? To sum it up, if you kids think she didn't have sex with someone else, you are either blinded by your love for your mother or you are all idiots. But I tell you what, you want me to give her another chance? Let's put our money where our mouths are. If your mother can pass a lie detector test, I'll give each of the twenty grand. If she won't take it or can't pass it, each of you lose out on any inheritance from me. What do you say? How sure are you! Oh, and if you won't take this bet and continue to take her side, you are all dead to me."

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
There

now I feel better after writing my reimagining of the end of his story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She'll Cheat Again

Only time will tell. Once a cheater, always a cheat. A leopard can't change it's spots, neither can a cheater stop cheating. He should of gotten the DIVORCE, it might of helped to keep her away and the kids satisfied, if not, to hell with them all. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well played. But not believable.

Her family and local friends would have known she was fucking around, for a year and a half? Even her kids would have at least suspected it.

But whatever. JPB doesn't need plausibility or reality. She found out she was sexually dysfunctional, and he found out he wasn't. And Jolene is still there, waiting, and watching. Miss Clever Clit better be very very careful. One slip and it will be Jolene scratching her eyes out.

Ripe for a sequel, where the chickens come home to roost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another typical JPB story - until the ending

And then things went to hell in a handbasket. Why would he change his mind and start to date her? Nothing has changed. She still cheated. Whether she did or not was immaterial. He doesn't need a lie detector test. She TOLD him what she was going to do. It was the intent that counted and that's why the trust in their marriage was broken. I remember a story by Vandemonium1 in which the wife takes off for a vacation to cheat, the husband and children find out that her intent was to cheat and that was all she wrote for their marriage. Same thing here. She walks out the door and their marriage is over. Why he didn't file for a divorce was a weak link in the story, but that was author's choice. But when she shows up he should have thrown her out and gotten a restraining order if necessary. As it turned out in your twist at the end, she DID deserve to be divorced due to her actions. But her intent should have been enough to divorce her and not take up with her again. Bad ending Bob. Damn - where is FTDS when you need them????

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Good until the ending

Why mess up a story like that? Just to show that in general, you can't trust women(likely true)? To show that one paragraph could turn a reasonably strong guy into a deluded sap? Maybe to show that "trust but verify" is prudent(get the lie detector stupid!) Also, somebody else knew what she was doing, the parents and sister are in the same city so they would be the most likely but the kids may know also, just more people not to trust.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories