All Comments on 'Orgasms'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
Eske999Eske999about 1 month ago

I know that this story is well written and has a twist. You always write well , and the reader never knows the ending , seems you don't always use the obvious one. Here, the ending is a surprise twist , but being a guy , and a romantic , I hate it !!! She lied , over and over, if you are religious , swearing her verify to God, and cheated on him over and over. And got ultimately what she wanted. Selfish people , men or women , should not get what they want over the tigers in their life. But I know this is fiction , and a twist is a niceveffect. But count me out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So in the end she turns out to be a cheating slut. And nary a soul was surprised. The ending ruined it although to be fair we all suspected she fucked at least one guy in her quest for an orgasm. Some authors would have kept up with the direction where she actually did stay faithful, though most seem to prefer writing about cheating skanks.

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

Oh but that woman is evil. Great job of character development. When a writer can get my guts twisted up in a knot they know their craft. And JPB you definitely know your craft..

prato1992prato19925 months ago

Lyego de tantas horas afuera y con la determinación y la calentura de ella, solamente un tonto se crée que no hizo nada

prato1992prato19925 months ago

la tramposa sale bien parada, que injusticia, debió haberle puesto el detector, podría continuar donde ella hable dormida y mencione a Kevin o a otros

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The idiot husband was way to trusting. No way would I have taken her back. Not in this lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending screwed it up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Typical JPB story - well written and entertaining. But I still would have shut the door in Addie's face when she shows up. Whether or not she had sex with him (or others) would not have mattered. The way she went about it, the disrespect and insults would have been more than sufficient to end their marriage. He even agrees with me at several points during the story. Why would he change his mind at the end???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story was fine. Just shows a lot of woman are self centered bitches who think their shit don’t stink.No real compassion f. Great at hiding things and lying to get what they want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

New version needed where he surprises her with a lie detector, and her children the other room.

5Stars

really enjoyed this story now and I have enjoyed all your works, some liked more than others, by I did rad all.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I read it again and it really is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars until the last 3 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He knows she can't prove she didn't fuck that bloke so why take her back ??

Not sure after fucking that bloke and "a dozen or so others" why she wants him back so badly.

Hopefully the truth will come out some way and he grows a set of balls and fucks her off for good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author probably knocked one off writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story would have been so much better if she hadn't had the last word. But this is JPB and he likes to fuck with his readers.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse64almost 2 years ago

That's a good twist in the end. She was a conniving, lying bitch but got away with it. Had she lied, connived and never told him what she was doing, she would have gotten away with it. I love a story with a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IRL, there would have been a lie detector test, and her lying would have sealed the fate of the marriage. I would have dealt harshly with the kids and rubbed their noses in the test or, what is more likely, the slut's confession before the test.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

I could understand him talking her back if he was miserable, but like this it was like he is a wimp

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

What a pity. He should have stuck to his belief the she had others and told her to fuck off. She really made a fool of him.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - what a bunch of stupid cuck/wimp crap. Talk about a lying, cheating, skanky, slut bitch - this character is the QUEEN of all the sluts on Literotica, as far as I am concerned.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Sorry to see that Rob ended up with a slutty, duplicitous, bitch like Adelaide. Too bad Jolene was not a marrying kind, she would have a better wife, if she was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bob, can’t you ever write about a man that isn’t a spineless eunuch?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When 1st we practice to become a stupid cunt

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Rob, the poor clueless bastard!!! Great, but disconcerting ending...

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Ha, I was actually feeling a bit sorry for Addie there, until the end. Well, still sort of feel bad after the twist. Resigned to having had only 2 orgasms her whole life? Sucks to be her. Rob should have sown his wild oats a little longer, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
low life

low life whore . he gave in to easy ,fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Human....

.....nature is one thing while human instincts are another, just like “Love is Blind” “Not Stupid”. So much for observation when Addie told Rob about her 1st time with Kevin, being home by 10:45 pm that night, when in fact it was 2:45 am. Even Rob pointed out he left after 11:00 pm and with all his instincts and observations to not call her it!?How much medication was he on and did he bring enough for the rest of the class ?!

With the mention of the Lie Detector Test and his observations, not only did it screamed, but yelled and shouted BULLSHIT !! Me thinks thou doth protest to much, Bitch !!! Not only did she get her cake but ate too, OH HELL NO !!!

As for his Kids, he should of Bitch Slapped each every one, “Your No Son or Daughters of Mine, I raised your better than that” and disowned them all, they deserve each other. With a bid FU “The only way We ever speak again is after a DNA Test from each and every one, because the Stupidity can only come from your Mothers side, must be from all the inbreeding”. That door not only needed to be shut, but nailed and boarded, hell add bar or two !!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
I agree with Just_words on this

I would have set up he lie detector test. And fuck the kids, she's a cheating slut and they know it. And if they want to be in my good graces tell mom to take the test

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

Wow. Lots of anger in the comments. Good story, bad wife, good man. I think I would have gone with the lie detector just to make her sweat, and then been surprised by the result. I guess she'll bust her ass to make him happy, but she doesn't deserve him. Good story.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

If he finds out the truth one day I would not want to be in her shoes, most likely he would become violent and end up in jail, with her inthe hospital or morgue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

another sucker with a whore wife and he never finds out you wimp

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Yup. A lying cheating whore, but...

...a good story that held my interest to the end (irregardless of us finding out she was a lying cheating whore).

4-stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again ,I stand behind original comment. This is a lying,cheating, whore. Nothing e!se.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

So, the lying, cheating slut got away with it? Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I fucking hate it

You can't read a Loving wifes story anymore without looking at who is The author! You read a few Lines And realize it is Bob again with just plain cuck shit. He is like a 12 Year Old virgin probably Stuck in a70 Year Old body! Characters are always crap And exist only in his weird fantasy, it end always in a nonsense cuck Situation! Always this in your Face nonsense like "I love you but I Need to fuck someone else, I know you will understand that" in Reality This Would be The shortest story ever. Reality is boring And such stories Need some fiction but with Bob it Feels like a Cow tries to explain how to Hunt animals for meat. Bob is like Running after Cookies with no Arms or legs. No skill, no talent And no experience to make a Base for story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel

Could someone write a sequel to this giving the slut what she deserves?

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 4 years ago
Uggh

I liked it right up until the ending. Turns out that she's not only a cheating slut, she's a lying cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How can she sell the house to move where he is?.She would have had to use the Power of Attorney, to sell the house when he left in order to survive?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Loved the twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wouldn't a vibrator made a lot more sense

Lot less risky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story right until the bitter end

First off, I don't think he changes his mind. If need be, he moved on or got a restraining order. Secondly, if he was feeling forced to make a decision, I think he finds someone to give her a lie detector test. Once he sets it up, I think she goes back home, knowing she'll fail the test. By the way, how did she just sell the house? If he took all the money, how does she hold onto the house? And if she's been banging all those men, how does someone he knows back home NOT know about it? A few phone calls solves his problem. But I go back to his original stance. Nothing has changed. She was still gone for those hours. She did it. No way he takes her back.

Good story, horrible ending. Bad Bob, BAD!

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Would have been 5 but

The ending made me sick. Part 2 has been suggested as going back home for a family gathering and someone spilling the beans. Then let's hear what she has to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I walked away from a wife once

That was a tad over 40 years ago, she claimed she didn't sleep with one of our friends but I knew she did. I must have gotten over 100 letters, never opened or read one.

Sometimes, things are the way they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

don't see why he would even think of taking her back and his kids were assholes to side with mom should have been neutral

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
This is a very disturbing although great story

First, this is as clearly a 5 as almost any other story that I've read. However, it is extremely disturbing. The wife's total lack of truthfulness is beyond horrifying. Her husband should not only have asked for the lie detector test but to get in touch with "Kevin" before even considering taking her back. As far as the kids attitudes were concerned -- fuck them!

I can't get this fucking story out of my mind; almost as disturbing as Britese's "The Rose and Crown."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
missing one last twist

great story, as most of yours are. Nice twist by way of Adelaïde's thoughts at the end …. but could've used another twist , like a trip back home to Rob's sister for a WE a few months after their getting back together. Let's say a night out dancing saturday night, where one of Adelaide's lovers recognizes her and comes to their table and Spills it all in front of Rob and the others with many details … . She would've gotten what she deserved many times over.

But, thanks a lot for all your stories JPB .. and keep up the writing.

baconcookerbaconcookerover 5 years ago
Disappointed

What more to say. Just another way of making a man seem dumb.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Just another lying, cheating slut. She wants his love, but someone else's cock. Very poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

Hawkeye007 says

"This story makes me more convinced that a man can never truly believe anything that a woman tells him."

So he expects to learn truth from fiction? That's a laugh. And from Just Plain Bob with his warped view of women? He tells us why his viewpoint is warped in his open letter, For Those Who Wondered, in his submissions (also available in Literotica Discussion Board, but easier to access from submissions).

Great story. As I was reading I thought, this needs a reconciliation. Then as I read her POV about her cheating and lying -- maybe not. But then the happy finale -- maybe so.

Anyway nice twist at end with Addie's point of view. Typical JPB devious.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of your best, Bob!

However, the segue to the wife should have been more clearly identified. 5* anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was going okay...

Until he got zapped with the Martian Cuck Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic story

I love my husband, and he was suspicious about my affair. It was just sex, but when I sensed he was on to it, I called it off. I did everything I could to convince him he was paranoid, and I succeeded. Three children and a happy marriage is proof made the right choice. Great story.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Good until the ending

Why mess up a story like that? Just to show that in general, you can't trust women(likely true)? To show that one paragraph could turn a reasonably strong guy into a deluded sap? Maybe to show that "trust but verify" is prudent(get the lie detector stupid!) Also, somebody else knew what she was doing, the parents and sister are in the same city so they would be the most likely but the kids may know also, just more people not to trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another typical JPB story - until the ending

And then things went to hell in a handbasket. Why would he change his mind and start to date her? Nothing has changed. She still cheated. Whether she did or not was immaterial. He doesn't need a lie detector test. She TOLD him what she was going to do. It was the intent that counted and that's why the trust in their marriage was broken. I remember a story by Vandemonium1 in which the wife takes off for a vacation to cheat, the husband and children find out that her intent was to cheat and that was all she wrote for their marriage. Same thing here. She walks out the door and their marriage is over. Why he didn't file for a divorce was a weak link in the story, but that was author's choice. But when she shows up he should have thrown her out and gotten a restraining order if necessary. As it turned out in your twist at the end, she DID deserve to be divorced due to her actions. But her intent should have been enough to divorce her and not take up with her again. Bad ending Bob. Damn - where is FTDS when you need them????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well played. But not believable.

Her family and local friends would have known she was fucking around, for a year and a half? Even her kids would have at least suspected it.

But whatever. JPB doesn't need plausibility or reality. She found out she was sexually dysfunctional, and he found out he wasn't. And Jolene is still there, waiting, and watching. Miss Clever Clit better be very very careful. One slip and it will be Jolene scratching her eyes out.

Ripe for a sequel, where the chickens come home to roost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She'll Cheat Again

Only time will tell. Once a cheater, always a cheat. A leopard can't change it's spots, neither can a cheater stop cheating. He should of gotten the DIVORCE, it might of helped to keep her away and the kids satisfied, if not, to hell with them all. :)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
There

now I feel better after writing my reimagining of the end of his story. :)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
So you kids are taking your mother's side?

"Here's the thing kids, a marriage is held up by trust, respect and love. When your mom told me she was going out with another man, the trust was gone. One down. She showed me she had no respect for me and I lost all respect for her. Two down. Her words and actions also gut shot my love for her. Three down. In addition, why the hell would I want to get back together with a woman who can't have an orgasm with me? To sum it up, if you kids think she didn't have sex with someone else, you are either blinded by your love for your mother or you are all idiots. But I tell you what, you want me to give her another chance? Let's put our money where our mouths are. If your mother can pass a lie detector test, I'll give each of the twenty grand. If she won't take it or can't pass it, each of you lose out on any inheritance from me. What do you say? How sure are you! Oh, and if you won't take this bet and continue to take her side, you are all dead to me."

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Loved it

till he settled for an incomplete relationship with Jolene and then hated it when he went back to a woman who is crap in bed, a liar and a cheat.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Live

with a woman you couldn't give an orgasm? Awe HELL no. Out of many I had two of those. No chance it could be a long lasting happy relationship for me much less her. You got out once. Stay out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved

would have been a good story

except for the terrible shit ending .

went from a 4 to a 1

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Hmm. Never commented on this one

I am sure Bob missed my input...

This is realer than most of the readers can take. Frankly, she didn't start looking for her husband until AFTER she fulfilled her cock quest, which is telling.

Will she stray again? I don't know. But for a year, she clearly wanted to get back with the protagonist WHILE fucking around looking for the Big O. How torn up was she really? Again, I don't know, but the reader can project upon it what they will.

The transition from 'steely nerved man of virtue' to 'guy who just gave up' seemed pretty quick and without any transition. He decided to let sleeping dogs lie. And lie she did.

One wonders what her reaction would be if the husband wanted to return to her old hunting grounds, where her conquests and dragging her pussy all around town would be revealed.

But Bob already took enough chances with having an independent and lying woman in the story. He decided not to wander down that path

A trifle repetitive and since most of the repeated dialogue was "I don't believe you", we as the readers have a right to feel a little cheated. Not that the magic trick of making a reconciliation work wasn't POSSIBLE, but that Bob didn't even bother with an ABRACADABRA and a veil, just shifting pulling a rabbit out of an obviously full hat.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 8 years ago
POS is too kind a description

Gotta' say it, Bob: you're an idiot if you think that the sudden change at the end - thereby assuring your RAAC ending - is going to fly. The fact is, you spent 90% of your story sending the reader down a carefully-constructed path which provided the rationale for believing that your protagonist was well and truly finished with his less than faithful spouse.

...and then you decided to switch things up without much (if any) work put into walking your readers through how the divided couple could reach reconciliation.

It's shit, Bob, plain and simple - but only because I cannot really think of anything lower than shit which would aptly describe this story.

Oh, wait: It's lawyer, Bob.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
The only POS on LIT is you dear annony!!

The asshole of LIT Is calling someone a PS is like Hilary saying: " I didn't do it. Any of it! I'm the nicest people on earth! Trust me." Gave it a 5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sad story But really like this one

patterns a many of marriages... Believe me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Should of Divorced The Bitch

He was a wus and should of divorced her and put and end to it.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
twisted

and sick. sexcellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
His Instincts

He knew his wife, her character, her personality, her nuances and he also seemed to be very astute when it came to human nature so...

She was, matter of fact, going to go on a date and she was, without any concern, going to have sex with Kevin and he knew it, he knew his wife and her conviction was without a doubt!

Well, he knew he was right and she did betray their vows and his trust and he knew her well enough to know that if she had made up her mind and was already on the date that everything she wanted WAS going to happen so...

Typical JPB, piss us off...

Well, problem is that at their age, still young, he will constantly know that he was right, it will weigh on him occasionally and at some time...something will happen...her slip saying something to a friend, a visit back home when they run into one of her dates, her girlfriend calls and he overhears the conversation where she is being asked if she still gets the occasional lover and did she miss Kevin...at any rate - its' karma - something will happen. Too bad, she wants him for the man he is but she was willing to just casually go get fucked...some moral character!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really good

The twist. Ah, the twist.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
One Star For An Unearned RAAC

Everything he said was true, and everything she said was a lie.

Jolene's rationale for breaking up with him was ridiculous. So Addy wanted to fight for him - so what? HE didn't want to fight!

He DEFINITELY should have taken her up on the lie detector offer. She either would have chickened out and run away, or she would have failed. Either way he could have thrown it in his ungrateful spawn's faces!

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
I believe that he knew...

I believe that deep down he knew she was lying!!! He let it pass because a woman that hadn't had an orgasm in 25 years, deserved to be forgiven...Where the story lost all its credibility was that she after found out the problem was hers, never look for medical help!!! Not even after they got together again!!! And the husband didn't make her look for that help...Why? Because he knew she was lying and so didn't care anymore if she got one with him or not...2*

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
typical

You just love to fuck things up at the end. Wimpy men, slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hated it

just another of JPB short fuck you stories

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Great story...

When you lie, stick with the lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Actually, Green117 . . .

. . . you should have read the entire story. Here's the quote, about 9 paragraphs from the ending:

She seemed to have made it her life's work to spoil me. We made love four and five times a week and while I never did give her an orgasm it was never mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All's well that end's well

I guess that this is just one of those instances where what he doesn't know won't hurt him. After all, you really can't wear it out, and if her's still feels good, I guess that she didn't. I do like the stories where we get the woman's perspective, and we did get it here in the end. Just remember one thing, unless they're at least borderline mentally ill, women don't do anything for no reason, except in very isolated instances. They may get drunk or high, and fall momentarily, but they won't continue to do it with the same guy or even with more than one unless they're getting more out of it than just the sex. Maybe a boost to the ego, or something emotionally missing from their partner, but not repeatedly just for the sex alone. They're just not emotionally built that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I didn't read anything that would have changed his mind.

She cheated. He KNEW she cheated. She can lie all she wants but just because she shows up and says she didn't doesn't change anything. He should have gone for the lie detector test or just stuck with his gut which had been right up until she showed up. She was a lying, cheating slut and didn't deserve anything from him but a divorce.

Another disgusting finish Bob.

green117green117over 10 years ago
Curious

to me... the commentariat seems to think that the two leads don't have orgasms when they got back together. She knows how, and he has gotten more practice...

Once one knows how, it gets easier, n'est ce pas?

Maybe the story allows change in the protagonists?

Green-something

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
So typically Bob...

... a great story right up to the ending. In a way, I suppose it was poetic justice because poor Rob was clueless for 25 years so it would only be right that he was clueless in the end.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Entertaining story - right up until the end.

He should have followed his gut and never gone back with the slut. Maybe not a lie detector test but he should have tried to dig up good old Kevin and asked him a few harsh questions. Or had a few of his friends check up on his wife's behavior when he left. Still a good JPB story. I just hated the last three paragraphs. Funny how Bob manages to stick a fork in the readers every so often.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
She got away with it!

Shit! Rob was dumb enough to believe the whore! He should have stuck to his guns, got the lie detector and truth serum, then had her euthanized for being Terminally Stupid!

Still 4 Stars, but Wifey getting away with it cost 1.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 FOR THE 30th ANNIE

a trip to the Jerry Springer show.....TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Well, it was entertaining.

That's all I can say for it. SLUT!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

forgot to mention. when she said she had two of the 14 guys she fucked give her an orgasm but it was not as good as with husband that ti dirty cunt slut speak for - they wnated to fuck me but not support me.

when she said she sold the house to be with her man 900 miles away that is fucking whroe speak for 'everyone knows i am just a fuck hole for anything with a cock and i have to get out of dadge fast so my kids dont find out that they line up to fuck me and then tell their father.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i finally figures JPB out. he hates women. not one woman has he ever written about that is nothing more than a fucking garbage hole to be fucked and most of the times enjoys being a 3 hole cum dump. i thought it was the men but it really is the women, they are all the worst scum ever created. this one is no different. when a woman asks for the test GIVE HER THE FUCKING TEST SHE IS BLUFFING!

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Good story right up until the end

And then she turns out to be a cheating slut. I think JPB has gone soft on the poor cuckolded husbands lately. He sure seems to be stacking up piles of wimpy men.The other thing I've noticed is that there sure are a LOT of people that commented on this story. JPB seems to be a lightning rod for a lot of readers. I'm not alone in being unhappy with the lame ending.

extemporeextemporeabout 11 years ago
Two morons --

In an age when sex and sexual information is flooding our society, how can two literate adults go twenty-five years before the wife tells him she's never had an orgasm or he doesn't figure it out for himself?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Superb and Bittersweet Slut Saga !

He loves her. She loves him & gives him love, fidelity and respect ...now. I think the main narrator knows she's lying about what she did in the 18 month separation. That's why he doesn't ask for the lie detector test. The key is she. NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Somehow against all odds, this is very romantic. They both are desirable people but neither were truly fulfilled without each other. It was bad , what parted them . She did disrespect him. He gave her the wakeup call she deserved, when she woke up alone.

These two are back together. He always loved her and could run, but couldnt hide from that fact once she found him. She'll fight to stay by his side and do anything to make him happy until one of them dies. If that isn't romantic, what is ?

Daniel Q. Steele, in his comment to this story says he is a romantic. I and

many other Literotica readers will vouch that DQS has written some wonderful stories to attest to that claim . Yet in this sardonic, world weary, terse story, JPB may have shown that he's right there in the estimable Mr. Steele's class in terms of being ' a fool for love' .

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Great Story

Nice twist.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 12 years ago
Never thought I'd say this about one of yours, Bob...

Lame. That flip-flop you did at the end really didn't have any justifiable impetus behind it, other than the author's desire to either "mix things up a bit" or perhaps to submit something other than a "she cheated, burn the bitch" story.

Either way, it left me feeling disappointed. Not in how it turned out - you're the author, and you put your hard work and creativity into your stories - but in that I really couldn't see any logical (or semi-logical) reason for how things went. If you're going to take more than 80% of the story to show how your protagonist isn't going to put up with the situation, and has written the cheating spouse off as a waste of nearly 25 years' time, then there has to be something truly compelling to suddenly reverse course and leave the reader with a feeling of being cheated.

But hey, that's just my opinion. I could be right.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
Just another of JPB cheating slut wives

that got away with being a whore. Once again I don't see why any man would want a whore like this back. Maybe it's because writers get off on making the husband a stupid cuckold.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Work on the O's

Why didn't it ever occur to either of them to pick up a "How to Sex" book? Maybe a sex Doc would be a good investment. As a first step Addie and Rob should have looked at the causes and solutions of the "O" problem TOGETHER. By skipping this first step Addie showed she was primarily looking for some strange.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Super Bitch

from the beginning to end! Why didn't she leave the poor guy alone??

The funny part is that if you believe her thoughts at the end, she has given up orgasms to be with him. Very Strange!

Interesting plot and well written, my thanks to JPB

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LIAR LIAR PANTIES ON FIRE

and lies have a way of catching up. TK U MLJ LV NV

Johnny1MJohnny1Malmost 13 years ago
The one problem with the story is

that you can learn and get better at sex. If she had an orgasm with the other guys, why wouldn't she work with her husband and tell him what she likes and doesn't like? Why wouldn't she see a therapist to learn what she could do to make it better? Personally, I would divorce her for lying to me and not talking about something for 25 years. Telling a man that he can't cut it after 25 years is probably the cruelest thing she could have done. If the orgasm meant that much to her(and it certainly might) she needed to try to learn to have one with her husband. Since she didn't try and had lied to him for 25 years by omission, divorce seems to be the correct option.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 13 years ago
L A M E ! ! !

Bob, I tend to expect better from you. Your "Burn the Bitch" stories tend to be rather clear on that point from the beginning, and your "Suck it up and get back together" stories are usually equally definite.

So what on earth would have prompted you to write this travesty of a tale? She betrays him, he burns her, she lies about it, he takes her back. Okay, that sort of crap happens in real life, we all know that - but it's so far out of the "norm" for your tales that I'm incredibly disappointed in you.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Old folks stories are not sexy and get 1*

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
One of JPB's better tales

This one has several twists and turns in it, as well as an ending that can either be read as happy (because after all, the husband [though he's been lied to and cheated upon in a pretty despicable fashion] is happy) or bitterly awful.

That degree of complexity is not easy to achieve. As always, I salute JPB and his talents!

Thanks, ohio

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Just a Story!

It wasn't a bad story. But it was a sad one. Rob's reasoning that he had maintained through out most of the story was legitmate. She had killed the marriage by what she had said to him the night before she went out on the date with Kevin. When he takes her back at the end, regardless of whether she had actually screwed Kevin, Rob disregards everything that he had supposedly believed. That made it a disappointing ending by itself. Then we find out that his wife is lying to him. She really did screw Kevin. And she felt so bad about losing Rob that she waits a year and a half before she gets serious about finding him. It must have been a relief for her when she finally got home at 2:30 in the morning and found that Rob had moved on. I guess that she waits a year and a half to give herself time to keep looking for the one or two guys that can give her an orgasm.

I guess ignorance is bliss. Rob's happy. But he is married to an evil bitch! That is sad.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
The mark of a great story

is to have created a storm of comment. So this one must be great. A lot of the comment is from the usual suspects and takes it's usual course, I don't know why they bother.

JPB has created real people in a real situation. People DO do and say stupid things - it's our nature.

The moral isn't that "the bitch got away with it" it's more like "love will find a way".

I'm lucky in that my own,long, marriage has never suffered such a devastating blow. (it might have done if I'd been caught) If it had, I'm sure I would have reacted like what's-his-name here, but I would have left a door open. A happy marriage is a precious thing and can overcome major hurdles. I'd have taken her back in a blink, after suitable time and penitence.

Just to join the have-a-go at JPB, I thought the revelation at the end was a great twist, BUT the number of lovers did not fit with her continuing love and desperation to regain her husband. Leaving it with just Kevin would have been believable and enough. JPB never flinches from OTT though does he!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories